Hypnothe-Rapist: Starr Scores Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what we must do now is conjure forth the strength and power inside you, for this 34-year-old man to reach out to that little boy, and tell him, '...It's okay! Things are going to be okay. We can make it through this. Together! It is going to hurt, for a long time, but one day, the pain will begin to subside. But not because we'll stop caring about them; on the contrary. We'll remember them and keep loving them forever, and that way we'll always keep their memory alive.' You see?"

Ben's eyes softened as he gazed at her.

"Wow," he repeated, his voice all but a whisper. "You're a really wonderful person."

Angela blushed and glanced down. "I do my best. It may be my job, but my job is my life. Nothing matters more to me."

She stayed over on the sofa with him for a little while longer, as he did a bit more confiding in her, and finally decided it was time to bring him to light of her procedure.

"Okay, Ben, good work. We've taken care of the actual therapy part of our session, so now I'll go ahead and tell you about the hypno part. The first thing you should know is that there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Many patients accept the therapy and opt, at least for their first visit, to forego the hypnosis and perhaps give it a try next time. And this is fine; I leave this decision entirely up to the patient. And so, I give you my word that nothing shall happen to you, and that you'll be completely under my care and protection, but I understand if intimidation lingers. So if you choose not to undergo the hypnosis, whether only this visit or any future appointments as well, I promise you my feelings won't be hurt."

He nodded. "Okay..."

"Good. The next thing I'll tell you, Ben, is that I've been professionally practicing as a hypnotherapist for six years. And as immodest as it may sound, I am the top hypnotherapist in the city. Which I'm not saying to toot my own horn, honest to goodness. I'm saying it because in my six years, I've treated hundreds of patients, most for spans of multiple sessions, with steadily building successful results, and never once have I either lost a patient to suicide, or had a patient decide to cease therapy of their own choice without my agreement and approval.

"Now, should you choose to have the hypnosis, you can still stop things at any point if it feels uncomfy for you. But for both personal and professional reasons, I cannot and will not start the procedure without my patients' absolute and total consent. So if you do wish to have the hypnosis, I'm going to need a concrete yes. If you do not, or you're unsure, that's also fine; we can just continue talking. Either way, we have plenty of time left. Now, in case you're interested, I'll also give you a little warning, that hypnotherapy is more intimate than traditional therapy. There is some subconscious probing, and physical contact involved."

"...Really?"

"Yes. What I'd be doing is holding onto your wrist to monitor your pulse and keeping track of your heartbeat with my stethoscope. After I've brought your pulse and heart rate low enough, I'd softly caress you with my fingertips, which helps lull you down some more. Which reminds me: are there any extremely sensitive or ticklish spots on your body?"

"Well...kinda...I guess."

"Okay, how sensitive? Like, one to ten?"

"Maybe...seven, eight."

"Okay, that's manageable. I'll go easy on you then. Well, Ben, the ball is in your court, my friend. What would you like to do?"

Ben shrugged. "Sure, sure, anything might help right now. Let's do it."

Angela smiled cordially at him.

"Excellent."

She stood. Out came the phone cord, off popped the work shoes and on went the slippers.

"Please stand then, and I'll unfold the sofa bed...would you like a pair of pajamas?"

He accepted and changed in the adjoining washroom built into the office. As he went inside to shut the door, Angie turned her back to it and smiled giddily ear to ear. At this point in her career, whenever a patient agreed to be hypnotized under her care—which didn't normally require all the convincing in the world if they had already come to see her of their own volition—she was thrilled inside, for several reasons. Her patients really were her best friends, and the joy of taking them under her unique care elated her to no end. She pulled out, unfolded and made up the sofa bed.

Ben emerged from the restroom, now clad only in a set of her relaxed-fitting silk sleepwear. Angela turned to see him, and softened. Like so many others, he looked adorable in her jammies. If only she could say so.

"Wonderful," she commented, retrieving the eyeshades from the desk. "You can go ahead and lay down, Ben—there're lots of pillows there, some stuffed animals, anything you'd like to make you comfier. Go ahead, fix it up like it's your own bed. Here's your sleep mask, please put that on when you're ready. Meanwhile, I'm just gonna dim it down in here...

"Oh, yes! Ben, would you like me to launder your clothes for you?"

"...Pardon?"

"Well, I've got a washer-dryer back here in the bathroom, as you may have noticed. And as a little bonus, I do offer to wash and dry my patients' clothes for them, if they so desire...just an additional service, free of charge. Anything I can do for you."

"Oh, well, gee, you...you don't have to do that."

"It's not a problem, Ben. In fact, quite the contrary; it's a privilege. I wanna do everything in my power to make my patients feel they're well taken care of. And I guarantee you they won't shrink or fade or anything."

"Well, that's...that's really sweet of you, Doc—er, Angie. Sure, why not, go ahead."

So Angie collected his outfit and deposited it in the washer. As Ben gathered together some pillows to set up a little support, Angie drew the shades, put the laptop to sleep and turned out the light. The next she did was of course to collect the stethoscope from its assigned desk drawer and slip the earpieces in. She adjourned to the closet to grab her own infamous kneeling pillow—which also served that pesky additional personal purpose—and tossed it on the floor beside the bed.

Oh! That reminds me! She quickly trotted into the bathroom, squatted down and rummaged to the back of the storage space underneath the sink to locate the fairly sizable rectangular box that sat farthest back.

Ah! Good, it's there! Okay.

She returned to the office, grabbed one of her scrunchies, tied her hair back, picked up her bottle of hypoallergenic lotion from the desk, pumped a bit into her palms, gave her hands a light coating, and soundlessly shuffled back to the bed.

"Okay, Ben, I'm here," she told him in a voice just above a murmur, kneeling down on the pillow. "Are you ready?"

He nodded.

"Okay. Good," she whispered. "Now, you needn't speak anything more, my friend. Just relax...relax...take it easy...try to go to a peaceful place, where everything is tranquil and calm and serene. Once more, I'll remind you that there is nothing to worry about, and you are completely safe and protected here.

"Now just so you don't get caught off-guard, I'm going to take your wrist now, for your pulse, and find your heartbeat."

She gingerly did so.

"Good...very good. Now we're going to do some deep breathing to gear down your system, all right? I'm going to count to eight—please inhale, through your nose, while I do so. Ready?"

She counted. Ben followed her instructions.

"Excellent. Now please exhale through your mouth, and I'm going to count again...

"Splendid. You're doing a wonderful job, Ben. Now repeat for me: inhale, nose...

"...And, exhale, mouth.

"Again—inhale, nose...

"And exhale, mouth."

As per her normal routine, Angie had him repeat the breathing pattern until his pulse and heart inevitably slowed down. This was also very soothing and therapeutic for Angela herself, as while she was an already naturally tranquil, zen person, being a normal working middle-class American citizen, not even she could maintain a completely stress-free living. Though perhaps not to quite the degree of others, she too needed her calm quiet time. Getting to spend it curing a patient was just a lovely bonus.

When his system settled to her preferred level of serenity, she removed the stethoscope.

"Fantastic, Ben. You're doing so great. Now I'm just going to let go of your wrist, slide my hand down a little and hold on to your own hand, just in order to get your psyche used to my touch."

Ben began indeed to feel himself slipping beneath her divine spell, as his eyelids grew heavier and heavier. The cause for his visit remained at the forefront of his mind, and yet his worries and concerns were being slowly washed away. Angela had told him the truth; there was, after all, a reason she stood at the very zenith of her profession. Ben was starting to really like her.

"Okay, I'm going to caress you now."

She began with her right hand at the left side of his face, letting her fingertips ever so lightly stroke his cheek, his ear, his jaw. As she descended to his neck and shoulder, she applied just a bit more pressure to penetrate the pajamas. At last, she reached his left hand, held on to it, and repeated the soft caressing pattern on the right side of his body, with her left hand's fingertips. As a final touch, she lowered her head to his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Mmm," he purred, all but inaudibly.

"'Atta boy," Angie purred back. "Now you just keep breathing deep for me, just imagine I'm still counting...I'll do the rest."

The woman's warm touch and soft voice were just so soothing. He really did feel genuinely secure and comfortable with her watching over and taking care of him right now. If he let himself get too carried away, he would start to feel as if he were lying in her arms, being cradled like a baby...almost even in a way as if she were his...

...His...

He heard her voice. "Okay, Ben, excellent job. Now we're going to gently bring you down into your trance."

He was almost totally dead to the world already as was.

"I'm going to count down backwards from ten, and then you'll be out, Ben. Remember, you'll be just...fine.

"Ten...

"You're feeling yourself just completely shut down the rest of the way from your current state...

"Nine...

"You just keep up the relaxing, my dear...

"Eight...

"Before you know it...

"Seven...

"You'll be floating free...

"Six...

"Through the Angela Starr district of Dreamland...

"Five...

"Trust me, Ben, everything's going to be all right...

"Four...

"Fret not, my angel...

"Three...

"It won't be long now...

"Two...

"One...and..."

Angie waved her hand over his face, palm down, in a circular motion, as if putting him down by telekinesis, and silently snapped her fingers. He was out. She leaned down closer and whispered in his ear.

"Wonderful. Now, Ben, I'm going to communicate with your subconscious, and thereby make him override the thoughts that have been occupying and tormenting your mind since your incident last week.

"Subconscious, if you can hear and understand me, give my hand a soft squeeze."

Ben's subconscious mind stimulated his carpals and flexed his fingers, closing his hand around hers. Angie had her mind trained by this point when a patient squeezed her hand to allow herself to become a bit excited, but not too much so just yet. She closed her eyes, exhaled and gave a happy shiver as the warm feeling rose and welled through her.

Yay, sighed the giddy part of her mind, the part with a direct conduit to her libido.

"Fabulous. Okay, Subconscious, as we know, Ben is feeling deeply saddened, and partly to blame himself, by the tragic loss of his mother. What we must do for him are two things. First, I will need you to perform a search on Ben's mental files to locate and bring up any and all of his fondest memories of times and thoughts spent with his mother. And while you are at it, Subconscious, if you can manage to dig up any memories he may have of his father as well, that would be terrific. We want to retrieve, renew and refresh those files in order to remind Ben of the love that still exists between his parents and himself."

She paused to lean down and placed her lips on the knuckle of his index finger.

"If you understand, flex your finger I just kissed."

He obeyed.

"Tremendous. Now then, Subconscious, once you have found and gathered together all these memory files, what I need you to do next is reconcile them. Scan them, again, process this information through to the forefront of his mind, and also, take any content you can find in them that may be relevant and applicable to Ben's life today, and...sort of...merge them, if you will. The purpose behind this is to reconnect Ben's present-day self with the little boy inside him that was traumatized by this the first time, when he lost his father. This little boy may have been traumatized, but he understood that the loss of one parent was not his doing, and that he was not and is not a guilty person, or a martyr. By this token, he will begin accepting and comprehending that he can neither be held directly accountable for his mother's demise."

This time she kissed his pinky. "Do you copy, Subconscious?"

The pinky twitched.

"Marvelous. Please go ahead and set to work now, Subconscious. I shall do the rest. Now bear too in mind, Subconscious, that no matter what may happen, or what you may think you detect, you must stay to task, and continue following the instructions I have given you. Squeeze my hand if you understand."

He did so. OOOoooh, yes... said Angie's libido.

Patience, her brain scolded. It'll happen when it happens.

Angela began to pull the rest of herself, and finally her feet, up onto the bed. Then the small alarm went off in her mind.

Grab the pillow!

Aha! Yes! she thought. For once, I am NOT going to forget the stupid pillow!

She obligatorily snatched her kneeling-slash-humping pillow from the carpet and flung it behind her on the sofa bed. Now that that simple but annoying task was taken care of, Angie pushed herself back up above Ben's sleeping body and once more started folding herself down over him.

As was status quo around this point, she felt her own heart rate accelerate. She gulped back the generating salivation in the back of her mouth and licked her lips. Finally paralleling Ben's horizontal position, Angie rested her breasts on his chest, discreetly negotiated the rest of her way down, and nurturingly pressed her plushy lips to his smooth cheek.

Holding on to one of his hands still, she ran her other through the layers of his thick hair. Hot, lusty breath emitted from her nose and mouth. Tingly chills tickled her spine. She nuzzled his face with her nose and her lips, laying an aimless pattern of kisses, with varying degrees of pressure, at random spots upon his skin.

Oh, was this such fun every time it happened. Angie knew she wasn't in the game to have fun, and she knew she had better exercise some discretion here if she wished to keep her practice and her license, but...sometimes she questioned whether at this point she could even begin to help herself. She had fallen so deep into the pattern of putting her patients under, healing them, and getting them off, if she one day were to hypothetically force herself to cease with the Starr Happy Ending Treatments*, it would feel akin to giving up one of her most prized possessions.

Her conscience asked her if she wasn't just a little bit sure she should hold off with the physical affection on this particular man. Come on, it said. The guy's mother just died! Why don't you show a little sensitivity?

Hey, she shot back, arguing with herself, In case you've forgotten, first of all, we've already put his subconscious to work reconfiguring his brain and thought process so that he'll come to terms with that, have his closure, know that his mother will always love him and the feeling mutual, and everything'll be okay. And two, we've given the Treatment* to gents with much worse and sadder problems than this! So, be a pal and...just...kinda...get lost, how 'bout it.

Hey, if you feel you can live with yourself.

Her blood warmed and hastened through its stream as her and Ben's collective body warmth melded. He stirred a bit, but Angie wasn't worried in the least. By this point in her career she was all too familiar with the patterns and the signs to be uneased by such a slight, innocuous twitch.

Don't worry about a thing, Mr. Bales, she mouthed in the direction of Ben's ear. Dr. Angie's gonna make everything okay.

Finally, she once more moistened her lips and delivered the first mouth-to-mouth kiss.

A warm, silent moan found its way out from Angie's muted larynx as their bodies circulated oxygen and erotic heat. She breathed out as Ben breathed in, and vice versa. Her body began to perspire of passion. Wow, she thought. Either these patients are getting more enticing, or my resistance is getting weaker. One way or the other, her pleasure was building, and fast.

She slipped her free hand beneath Ben's pajama shirt and caressed his chest and stomach, sensually brushing the tufts of hair forming his bunny trail along the way. When she peeled her lips off his, she slid them down his chin, reaching his neck, and eventually his chest. Kisses frequent and subsequent followed, as she worked her way further and further.

She reached his midsection, kissed his uncovered belly button, and it was at last time to unwrap the gift she gave herself on such regular occasions as this. Angie surreptitiously as always snuck her one still unoccupied hand under the blanket covering him from the waist down. Turning back to gaze at him with her loving smile, so began the fondling through the pajamas.

It was at this point he began to react just a bit, as she knew he would, so she addressed his subconscious once more.

"Do not be alarmed, Subconscious. No matter what, you must continue and stick to your assigned tasks. Please go on."

He obeyed. Angie went on smoothing her hand gingerly over his cock under the sleepwear, until she inevitably felt him begin to stiffen against her fingers. Her smile spread.

Good lad...that's my lad...just lie back and let the nice doctor do her job and take care of you.

Ben's lips pulled ajar as he needed some more air. Angie closed the fingers of her other hand tighter around Ben's to keep any wandering focus away from the activity now taking place between his thighs. Angela's nipples were beginning to solidify and her pussy to tickle, but she kept the fondling of his penis to a controlled, slow and steady pace.

Sooner or later, she knew it was coming, and sure enough, the little voice addressed from below.

Did you get the condoms??

For crying out loud, I told you, I am not buying condoms! I already got you your toy, and now you're just going to have to be patient until it's time to play with it. You know the deal. Until we're done with the fellatio, the pillow's your boyfriend. And frankly, you should be glad I didn't forget IT this time!