Hypnotherapist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because one of their purposes is to attract men, and when they do and a man touches them, they feel good because they did their job." I explained, gently massaging the orbs. "They have many names because since the men are drawn to them, they have been talked about since the beginning of man. Names you might hear for them include: Breasts, boobs, tits, mellons, knockers, ta-tas and bangers." They felt fabulous in my hands.

"You can keep doing that." She breathed.

I did.

"What was it you said about feeding babies?" Desiree asked.

"Good question. So inside your boobs are a bunch of little sacks that can produce milk. When you have a baby they start producing milk and a baby can suck on these to get the milk." And I lowered my mouth and licked her nipple before latching on, sucking and licking as I continued to massage and grope her tits.

"Oh, goodness. That feels amazing." She breathed, her face flaming.

After enjoying her breasts for about twenty minutes. I relented. I released my lips' hold on her wonderful flesh glob, and removed my hands from my employee's tits.

"Any more questions about your boobs?" I asked.

"Ummm..." Desiree murmured, fishing for something to ask. Her brain had clearly entered screensaver as she enjoyed the sensation of my tongue on her nipple and my hands on her breasts, and was now rapidly trying to reboot. "I can't think of any right now. But... Could you do this again sometime? It feels really good!"

I smiled, "I would be happy to massage your boobs any time you'd like. I can do it again this afternoon between our appointments, and again tonight at my house."

Desiree squeed happily, bouncing up and down and making me regret ending my assault on her tits. She reached for her bra.

"Hey, Desiree, if you want, in the future, you could skip wearing a bra to work, that way I can massage your boobs more easily." I suggested.

This was not a hypnotic suggestion, just a suggestion from a horny boss to a horny employee. Desiree, looked at the bra she was reaching for, then at me, then back to the bra. I could tell that she was contemplating it. She struggled for a second, then just picked up her blouse and put it on.

"Yeah, that is no problem. Is this better?" She asked, spreading her arms.

I glanced at the time, I had spent a good twenty-five minutes just groping my compliant employee. But, there was still an hour before my appointment showed up.

"Let's see, shall we." I mused, and reached out, grabbing her tits through her shirt. They were still nice and firm and her thin blouse didn't really get in the way at all. That didn't stop me from reaching inside the top and groping her some more.

"Ohhhhh.... " She breathed, "I think I am really going to like working here."

About fifteen minutes later, I released my employee's tits and sent her back to her desk. I could tell she was hot and horny, but decided letting her stew in it until this evening would make the fucking even better.

James Willson showed up about ten minutes before his appointment, as I would expect.

The appointment went well. James was trying to work on weight loss and his physical fitness as the 50 year old was really starting to feel his years. Working out and living healthy hadn't been his thing and now he was trying to keep it from biting him in his old age.

I reinforced the ideas of maintaining his diet, and his workout routine. I suggested he think of his grandchildren any time he was tempted to stray. This played well into his mindset. He wanted to see his grandchildren and maybe his great grandchildren get married. He was a loving man and a caring man. This was a good point to help reinforce to help him turn his life around.

Then I initiated what I deemed my marketing campaign. Anytime anyone in the area asked him about his health, or commented on his weight loss, he would feel the need to share the life changing wonder I had been in his life. It would be an act of love and a desire to share what had worked for him with others.

This used the same aspects of his personality that were being utilized to help him improve his life to instead bring me more clients. The problem with hypnotherapy was that too many people thought it was a bunch of voodoo nonsense. Testimonials from friends and neighbors made a huge difference. It was how I'd always grown my business, and how I planned on growing it now.

James reported that his results were great, having dropped 10 pounds in a month since I had last seen him. He loved the new office as opposed to just having me visit him at his house and paying me under the table, so to speak.

I bid him farewell, and Desiree stepped in, panicked, and quickly threw her bra back on.

"I'm so sorry, but I just saw my mom pull into the parking lot. I think she doesn't like me working here." She worried.

"Well, if she has any issues, we have plenty of time and she is welcome to come in and speak with me." I informed her.

"You don't understand! You don't know my mom!" Desiree bemoaned. "She is a christian matriarch and believes that she should be a part of every decision I make. I didn't tell her I was getting a job, and I didn't tell her I was moving out until I was already in my new place. I moved out while she was at work.... She's going to ruin everything." She was almost hyperventilating.

"You are of age, you are an adult. If your mother doesn't like that, then she can take it up with the government, but I doubt she'll get the age of adulthood changed or get legal guardianship of a responsible young lady like yourself." I assured her. "I will not be letting you go, and if she tries to make a stink, I will call the police."

Desiree was still nervous, "Thank you. Um... I'll just go back up front... get ready, she is a fiery christian woman."

Desiree returned to the front.

A few minutes later, the front door opened.

"Welcome to Forest Glen Therapy, how can I help you?" Desiree asked, and I could tell she was incredibly nervous.

"I see you've found a dump to hide in." A curt mature woman's voice snapped.

"Mom, please. I am at work...." Desiree begged.

"A woman of god shouldn't be working! Your place is to find a husband and do your duty to God and bear children." The woman barked.

I stepped out, "Excuse me. You are harassing my employee. If you do not desist, I will have to call the authorities."

Desiree's mother was an attractive woman. Her bleached blonde hair spilled almost to her ass. She had at least D-cup breasts, if not DD. Her v-neck showed about as much cleavage as her daughter. She had maintained her figure and looked like a more mature and two inch taller version of her daughter, though she had more ass than her daughter did. Her dress came down mid-calf length in length, but the light fabric clung to her form. Her arms were crossed under her ample breasts, and despite the fact that I could see a bra strap, her nipples were pressed into the fabric of her dress.

Where her body was very attractive, her face was not. Not that she didn't have full bodied lips I would wish to have wrapped around my cock, or long eyelashes. Heck she even had tight, luminous skin that wrapped around her sharp jawline. It was the stern look of arrogant superiority that looked like it would be present on her face when she was asleep. The only wrinkles on her face were the now permanent scowl wrinkles on her forehead.

"It's a free country, I can exercise my First Amendment rights!" Desiree's mother declared.

"Not on private property. If you insist on causing a disturbance, the peace officers will be happy to escort you from the premises and bar you permanently. Then we'll have to look at restraining orders and other actions. So you can either make an appointment with my very capable and independent receptionist, or you can leave." I informed her.

She glared at me, fuming.

"We accept walk-in appointments, and we are available at the moment. So you can either seek therapy, or you can leave." I reiterated.

"Very well, how much is an appointment?" She demanded.

"That depends on your insurance." I informed her.

Desiree stepped in and easily helped her mother work out that her insurance would pay for everything but her $25 copay. And had her use our tablet to fill out her basic client info. One nice fact was that since hypnotherapy was not acknowledged as a medical practice, it was less regulated and escaped certain regulations. Anyone who has had to deal with HIPAA will know what I am talking about.

She booked a one hour appointment, and we walked back into my office.

She sat on the couch, where I had groped her daughter's tits just hours earlier.

I sat at my desk and glanced at my computer, where Desiree had sent over the client information. Her mother's name was Elizabeth Moore. She was 37 years old, meaning she had given birth to Desiree at the age of 19 years old. The complaint she claimed she wanted help with 'trouble sleeping'.

"Well, thank you for allowing us to discuss things like adults, Mrs. Moore." I began.

"You didn't exactly give me much choice." She snipped at me.

"Mrs. Moore, do you have a complaint about anything going on here?" I asked inconspicuously.

She glared at me. "You heard what I told my wayward daughter."

"You believe she is making serious mistakes with her life choices. Do you have any legal complaints? Because disagreeing with a child's life choices is not a good reason to harass your daughter and try to interfere with her legal employment." I told her.

"You are just trying to take her away from me!" She snarled. "My oldest daughter will not stray from her family and the church in this manner!"

"You believe that her being independent, and employed is a deviation from the church? Because your actions today may be causing more damage to your relationship with your daughter than my employment, and obtaining her own housing." I protested.

"Yes! A woman's role is in the home, bearing children!" She declared.

"Your church operates off the teachings of the bible, correct?" I probed.

"Of course! The good word guides us all back to our Lord and Savior!" She declared.

"And where in the Bible does it say that a woman cannot be gainfully employed?" I asked.

She squirmed uncomfortably, "Well, there are a few verses that our pastor has interpreted...."

I discreetly ran a google search and began talking to her about scriptures I found in a simple search. I wasn't a christian by any means, but had plenty of christian friends and knew a few of their stories. One of my friends had been a christian feminist and loved those stories.

Mrs. Moore was incredibly uncomfortable with me defeating her appeal to a higher power.

"Okay, fine!" She finally snapped, "So my pastor may be a bit old fashioned in his opinions about women and working, but that doesn't change the fact that you are trying to take my daughter from me!"

I cocked my head, "Really? Because from what I can tell, your daughter wanted out of your house, and applied for a job here to get the income needed to accomplish it in an honest, and honorable way. It seems to me that you are driving your daughter away and blaming anyone possible. You said she was your oldest daughter. Maybe you should work on changing your parenting style so that you don't lose all of your daughters as soon as they become legal adults."

Her eyes flared, "How DARE you!?" She snarled.

Yeah, her attitude definitely ruined the beauty of her face and body. If I could work with her, I might actually be able to turn that around and make her a real MILF.

I shrugged, "If you don't want my help, you are welcome to go. But even if I were to let your daughter go, she would just have to find another job, and maybe one that isn't so reputable as being a therapist's receptionist."

Elizabeth seemed taken aback, "What do you mean? She'd just come home...."

I shook my head, "Not likely. Instead, the odds are she would either move across the country to try to get away from the interference with her life, or simply do her best to cut off contact and move again and seek new employment. I mean, how did you trace her here? Did she tell you?"

Elizabeth wasn't quite buying it yet. "Well, one of my church sisters overheard her talking to one of her friends about it..."

I nodded, "And has she been back to your church since she moved out?"

Elizabeth's stern expression came back, "No! Why do you think I'm so mad about it?"

I considered for a moment, "Did you discuss how you found out about her job at home?"

"Of course," She declared, "I discussed it with my husband over dinner."

"And your daughters all have cell phones?" I pressed.

She realized where I was going. "You think her sisters told her she was overheard at church?!"

I shrugged, "It would make sense. So now you realize, most likely, she found out that the church was where she had been discovered, and was probably terrified that you would come and do exactly what you did. Coming here as you did has probably driven her farther from you and farther from the church."

She thought for a minute, twirling her hair in one hand and scratching her nipple with the other.

I really wanted to get my hands on her tits and my dick in her holes, especially that fat ass. I had to get her under and start working on her.

"The best thing I would do is keep coming by so you can see her and make sure she is okay, but let her have her independence. The best thing you can do is start rebuilding that relationship." I told her.

"What would a charlatan like you be able to help me with?" She sniffed, almost comically turning up her nose.

"You mentioned in your entry forms that you were struggling to sleep?" I told her.

"Hmph.... My husband snores. Nothing has helped." She waved her hand dismissively.

I grinned, "How about this, we'll try the hypnosis, and if you don't see an improvement in our sleep, don't come back for the hypnosis, but you can come back to check on your daughter? Just $25 to verify your daughter is doing well is not much to ask."

"Ha! You think you can help me sleep with my husband waking the dead next to me?" She mocked, "You are something else. Fine."

With that, Elizabeth became much more cooperative and we began digging through her personality and habits to figure out what we could work with. She was extremely possessive and protective. She loved her family and her faith. I had what I needed to work with.

Putting her under was tricky. Unfortunately, she was not the most intelligent and it was quite the strain to get her under. But my practice came in handy and after two attempts, she entered a trance. The secret was pretending the failure wasn't a failure, but the second attempt was a part of the first act and just a stage in the induction.

Elizabeth's head lolled from side as her body completely relaxed. The wrinkles in her forehead relaxed and damn, was she a looker when she wasn't sneering at you. I wanted to grab her head, stick my dick in her mouth and face fuck her, but patience was a virtue.

I guided her deeper and deeper into the trance. Some people would pull their client in and out of a trance guiding them deeper each time, but several of the training I'd done in high school had taught me that was completely unnecessary. I would lift her hand and suggest it was stuck, floating and would descend to her lap as she sunk deeper and deeper. And soon I had her deep enough that I knew she would respond well to my suggestions.

First, I had to build her trust in me. Suggesting that she found me reminiscent of her husband, and as such she would feel like she could trust me. She would feel safe in my presence and trusting her daughter into my care. With enough emphasis, she smiled, and as I spoke to her, she started using terms of endearment, like 'Honey', 'dear' and 'love' in her responses.

Then I had to succeed in getting her to sleep, despite her snoring husband. This was actually pretty easy. Noise doesn't keep people from sleeping. That's how people could fall asleep watching TV, in public, and various other noisy locations. It was mostly mental comprehension of the snoring, irritation, and inability to ignore it. So I simply suggested that her husband's snoring should be endearing since it was a sign that he was comfortable with her. So long as he was snoring, she had nothing to worry about, and if he wasn't snoring she could hear the sounds of the house.

Her head twitched when I finished my suggestion, but it seemed to stick. I put a second suggestion in, just in case that one failed. It was a simple trigger, and I would tell her the keyword that I specified to her subconscious to only accept the commands from me or herself.

That done, I worked on building our relationship. I wanted her. I wanted to fuck both mother and daughter. I began re-emphasizing that I was as good as her husband. That included marital privileges.

"May I touch your breasts?" I asked the hypnotized woman.

"Of course, honey." She breathed.

Sitting as close as we were, it was easy to reach out and grab her jugs. Her bra made that less amazing then it could be. But she didn't react, at least not negatively. I felt her nipples harden in my hand.

"You like that, dear?" I asked her.

"Yes, love." She breathed.

"When did you last have sex?" I pressed.

"Harold hasn't made love to me in a year and a half." She breathed.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked.

"No, only a hussy would need birth control." She murmured.

I wanted to fuck the shit out of this woman, but I didn't have the time to do it this session.

I started setting up the next session and the marketing program. She would drop into a trance when I said "Sleep, Elizabeth, Sleep" and every time she slept she would dream of me fucking her. She would remember a peaceful feeling and come to consciousness feeling rested and refreshed.

I wrapped up with twenty minutes to go and started her coming out of the trance.

I stepped back to my desk so she would have space when she came too. Luckily, I didn't have anyone immediately after her, because her mind took twenty-five minutes to finish writing the suggestions to long term memory and adjusting to the new world view.

When she came too, she looked at me confused for a moment.

"Honey... are... are we done? That didn't seem like it took very long...." She murmured, blinking rapidly.

"Yes, I think you should find it much much easier to sleep next to your husband. If you still struggle, I want you to say these words to yourself." I handed her a paper with the words, "Pumpernickel umbrella" written on them.

"Why would I do that?" She asked.

"That should trigger a post-hypnotic suggestion to make you sleep." I told her.

"Just saying Pump-" She started

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" I told her, "I don't have time to wake you back up afterwards, with how long it may have been, that could be hours. I chose those words because they are not words you'd likely say for anything other than this specific purpose."

She looked at me skeptically, "Alright, dear, but I don't think this will work."

I smiled, "Well, set up a follow up appointment for next week, and we'll see how it goes."

Mrs. Moore stood up, still looking at me strangely, then walked out, her hips swaying sensually until she was around the desk.

I heard her making an appointment with her daughter, and she left.

Desiree was immediately back in my office, "What did you do?" She asked in awe.

I grinned, "Well, I helped her realize that her behavior was not constructive, and perhaps that her real issue was sleep. She said your father snores."

Desiree rolled her eyes, "He makes the house shake."

Unfortunately, her mother had claimed the time I had planned to spend groping Desiree's lucious tits. So, I didn't get to ravage her chest again at this time.