Hypnotherapist Ch. 01

Story Info
A young hypnotherapist starts enjoying the perks of his job.
11.8k words
4.66
76.8k
164

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I stood in the parking lot in front of the white, welcoming building that has been the focus of my efforts for the better part of a year. It was finally happening, my own hypnotherapy practice was opening. It had taken the better part of two years, going from hobby hypnotist to hypnotherapist. I found it both convenient and scary how easy it had been to become a hypnotherapist. The licensing process had been entirely too easy. I'd already done most of the online training programs to learn the techniques that had impressed my friends and gotten me my first 'clients'.

At first it had been simple. "Help me sleep" or "help me study", those were easy. Then things had gotten harder, "Help me quit smoking", "help me overcome my anorexia", and "help me stop hurting myself"... Yeah, things could get pretty dark when your friends hoped you could solve all their problems. It was worse when you were good at it. I'd grown up in a kind of cut-throat family, where the best manipulator won and Mom and Dad punished the loser. As I got older, I rarely lost.

Turning that manipulating the subconscious mind to help you fix the problems that the person already wanted to fix? That was actually pretty easy.

Did I mention I had started helping people in Junior High? Yep. When Jessica tried smoking to spite her parents and got hooked in 8th grade, I was the one that helped her. When Amy had developed anorexia in 9th grade, I'd helped her. It got around that I was the go to guy, and by the time graduation rolled around I'd helped people get their grades up enough that during the graduation speech, the principal had called out that our class had the highest average GPA in our school's history. I'd helped everyone.

Now, being so popular and such a stand up guy, my dating life must have been great, right? Plus, my mom had raised me to be a gentleman, and to treat women right. The perfect good guy, nice guy, and helpful guy. So of course, my dating life has been amazing! It wouldn't make sense otherwise, right?

Nope.

When Tommy beat his girlfriend, she'd come to me for the strength to break up with him. But would she date me afterward? Nah, she'd find another asshole who would beat her up, and she'd flash her titties at him. Even the good girls were too 'pure' to even consider giving a guy a chance. So little old me, the universally 'liked' nice guy, me, graduated high school girlfriendless, as a virgin who'd never even seen a real girl's boobs.

Girls wanted me to not be a nice guy? Fine. Remember girls, you wanted this.

So, two weeks after I graduated, when Sarah had asked for confidence before she went off to college, while she was under I convinced her that showing me her boobs would help, and still under, I saw my first boobs. Groped the shit out of them too. Sarah had left happy, and I had been happy when she left.

I started adding a bit into my hypnosis suggestions where I told my clients that they trusted me without bonds, and that they enjoyed being hypnotized by me, but other hypnotists were sketchy, unless they moved too far away from me to be able to see me consistently.

I'd finally lost my virginity two weeks later. The girl had thanked me for the privilege. That solidified it for me. Women didn't want a nice guy, a good guy, or a gentleman. Women wanted to be dominated. Hypnosis was the easiest way.

I went to school for computer science, but the year before I graduated, I'd transferred my credits to an online college, and finished my degree, then got a degree in Psychology the following year, double dipping with all those college credits. I had intentionally picked one of the cheaper state schools to get my degree in computer science in, and in the end with Pell Grants, scholarships, working a part time job and being careful, graduated with no debt.

I had taken a dozen different hypnosis courses during high school, and after a year of working with a therapist, boom, I had gotten certified.

I kept a client list the whole time, mostly helping old acquaintances from high school. Now, I mobilized them, and had dozens of appointments over the next month. That was enough that I could easily commit to the cost of opening an office. The finances had all worked out and my lender had agreed.

The best part had been interviewing and hiring a receptionist. No dudes applied, so I couldn't be accused of being sexist. I'd gotten applicants that ranged from 40 year old MILFs to girls fresh from High school. As a 23 year old, new business owner, I had my pick. In the end, for what I wanted my choice had been easy.

Desiree (pronounced 'Dez-air-eh') was an 18 year old (almost 19), young bombshell. She had an amazing figure. She had c-cup tits, a nice thin waist, and a nice flair to her hips and ass. She had long silky black hair, green eyes and flawless fair skin and a dimple in her right cheek when she smiled. Plus at 5'4 she could wear up to five inch heels and still be shorter than my 5' 10" frame. She had gotten her GED because she'd been homeschooled. Talking about things she might have to deal with, I had asked if she was okay with clients mentioning any trauma from Sexual Assault and Harassment. Her response had immediately earned her the spot.

"Well, I think I could hear bits and pieces of that and be fine. Honestly, my parents kinda glossed over that kinda stuff during that unit. I am excited to learn, but I don't think hearing that stuff would be a problem for me. After all, it can't be that bad, right?" Desiree had declared.

Desiree had been disappointed she couldn't start immediately, because she was trying to move out of her parent's house. I had made a compromise with her, I'd start paying her immediately and she'd come over to my house to experience the hypnosis for the two weeks until we opened. Desiree had jumped at the chance.

This had been perfect. You see, hypnosis wasn't brainwashing like some shows and stories would have you believe. Yeah, I'd gotten girls to do what I wanted before, but that had been with girls I'd been hypnotizing for two years. Two years of trust and work had left them malleable in my hands. Desiree had no such background, so I couldn't just make her drop her pants and spread her legs.

Make no mistake, I would be fucking the shit out of her. But I had to establish control first, so two weeks of working with my naive bombshell secretary would be a boon. I didn't even try to get in her pants yet, or her shirt for that matter, it was too risky. I just worked on her ability to focus, her trust with me, and her enjoyment of being hypnotized. It worked flawlessly. She even accepted the post-hypnotic trigger I had worked out, simply stating "Sleep, Desiree, Sleep" and she would drop into a trance. She would only respond to me like that, and it gave me great hope. It had taken me two days worth of work to convince her that girls her age were all on birth control, with the longer the cycle between periods the better. After all, what girl her age didn't want to tell her period to piss off. But she had been raised in a very religious and conservative house.

Her doctor was her parents' friend and they went to the same church, so I'd also had to convince her to go to a new doctor. Friday of the first week she had proudly proclaimed that she had started birth control, though she wasn't sure why. Apparently it had been difficult to convince the doctor to give her the twelve month cycle birth control, since she wasn't sexually active, had no conditions, and just wanted it. Eventually, with her insistence, he had conceded, after all, it was just birth control.

I reinforced that she should carefully take the pill at the same time each day, and that it would make her feel happy to do so. Everything was set up wonderfully. We'd taken possession of the building the Friday before it opened. I'd had my computer set up, and Desiree's computer set up, there were TVs that would have Netflix shows playing for guests in the waiting room, and a nice break room with a fake leather couch, chosen specifically to easily be able to clean sperm off of.

Now, the first day of my new office was here, and I saw Desiree had already opened the door and was at her new computer. Her email was set up, and she was familiarizing herself with the scheduling software. For being a ditz who couldn't score high enough on the ACT to get into college, she was picking it up like a champ thanks to my hypnotic aid. She was wearing a nice pink blouse that showed off a touch of cleavage without being slutty. I couldn't see her skirt or pants yet, because her desk blocked the view. I wanted it that way. After all, if no one could see, I could get her wearing anything I wanted down below, or not wearing what I didn't want.

"Welcome, Mr. Kent. Looks like our first appointment is at ten, so we have a few hours before they should be here." Desiree informed me. I knew that today, but she was following the program I had reinforced over her hypnosis sessions for the past two weeks. Those sessions, I'd let her remember.

Hypnotic amnesia was actually surprisingly easy to control. Suggest that someone wouldn't remember a session, and with most people, they would be unable to recall anything unless another hypnotic suggestion was applied. Suggest they would easily remember a session, and they would do so.

As far as Desiree was concerned, she had spent two weeks doing hypnotic sessions as training to start her work, and that was totally normal. As far as she knew, working for a hypnotist, being regularly hypnotized was expected and normal. It helped her be a better employee. That had been easy to suggest. Desiree wanted to be the best employee she could, so she could afford the new apartment she had gotten.

"Well, why don't we do a morning session to get me warmed up. I'll listen for the door tone and I'll wake you if anyone comes in." I told her.

"You're the boss." She told me happily. Standing up to reveal a tight black skirt that ended just above her knee and showed off her ass nicely. The lines of her panties stood out starkly against the black fabric.

We walked back into my office. The door would sound a tone when it opened, and I could turn that tone on or off in my office.

Desiree sat on the couch I had in my office that matched the one in the break room.

"Sleep, Desiree, Sleep." I intoned softly.

Desiree's head drooped forward, her breathing became slow and deep, and her body completely relaxed.

"Desiree, you like working here." I gently told the subdued girl.

"Yes...." She slurred. Desiree was an optimal hypnosis subject, leaving little room for doubt about whether or not she was accepting suggestions.

"This is a better opportunity than you'd get anywhere else." I continued.

"Mhm." She hummed an acknowledgement.

"Mr. Kent is the best boss." I guided.

"Best boss." She murmured in agreement.

"Mr. Kent teaches you what you need to know." I began working her to where I wanted her.

"Best teacher...." She breathed.

"You don't know about your body. You want to know about your body. You want Mr. Kent to teach you about your body." I bounced her toward my goals.

"My body. Mr. Kent and my body." She murmured.

"To teach you, Mr. Kent will have to touch your body." I verbally prodded the girl.

"Touch... body..." She spoke quietly, nervously.

"You want to learn about your body. To learn about your body, Mr. Kent will have to touch your body. You want Mr. Kent to touch your body." I gently but firmly insisted.

Desiree began to nod, "Mr. Kent... please... touch... body..."

I smiled, I had expected more resistance. Desiree was taking the suggestions better than I had hoped. I had guessed it would take about a week to get her to where she was. Damn, maybe I should have tried to get her to accept this last week. This would have been golden with her in my apartment willing to show me her body and touch her. The office would limit things, but in the end, I'd still get what I wanted.

"To touch your body, Mr. Kent will have to see your naked body." I continued.

"Mr. Kent... See... naked...." She mumbled, again nervous.

"Mr Kent should see you naked. That's good. He wants to help you."

Desiree took a deep breath and after a moment's struggle, "Good... Kent... see... naked... help."

She was so deep in the trance, and after a few minutes of that, she seemed to work through her nervousness about these things. I reinforced that she shouldn't talk about these things with anyone but me, and got ready to bring her back to consciousness.

"Desiree, when you hear Mr. Kent say, 'Awake, Desiree, Awake', you will slowly find yourself returning to your body, only as quickly as you can absorb what you have learned. You will feel awake, happy and ready to move forward with what you've learned. You will desire to speak to Mr. Kent about what you have learned. You will not remember this session and will believe you are speaking to Mr. Kent about it before and instead of being hypnotized." I told her.

Desiree gave an affirming sound.

I smiled, Holy shit, she was malleable. "Awake, Desiree, Awake."

Desiree began taking deep rhythmic breaths. The relaxation was still present in her form. This was part of hypnosis no one talked about. It took time for people to become malleable and suggestable, though the more they did it the easier it got.

It had taken Desiree almost fifteen minutes to enter her first trance. It had been incredibly hard for her. She had been pushing the edge of her mental capacity to enter that first trance. Contrary to what most people thought, weak minded individuals struggled with hypnosis. Intelligent individuals could more easily expend the mental energies to enter the hypnotic trance. The mental exercise was good for anyone, and the more a person was hypnotized the easier it got for them.

Coming out of hypnosis was another mental exercise. Too many hypnotists would pull people out too quickly, assuming just because they'd made the changes because the suggestion had been made. Giving a person time as they came out of hypnosis to apply the changes themselves was a necessary step. The more change was required, the longer it took, though the greater the individual's mental capacity, the more quickly they could change.

It took several minutes for Desiree to come out of her trance. Slowly, her head rose, and finally, her normal posture returned. Then she opened her eyes, blinked once, then turned to me.

"Um, Mr. Kent, before we get started I have a question for you?" Desiree asked cautiously.

"By all means, what can I do for you?" I acquiesced, she seemed to be taking the suggestions wonderfully.

She blushed and shifted in her seat, "Um, how much do you know about.... Women's bodies...."

I pasted a sagely expression on my face, "Well, I have a respectable amount of experience with women." It was true. While some of it was women inert in Hypnotic trances, there were more than a few had been willing to fuck me once I guided them to the conclusion. I had a few that had returned for multiple fuck sessions, but unfortunately, all of those had moved away at this point. But my experience with women since I graduated high school had gotten significantly more in depth.

She blushed deeper, and tried to start, but it took her a few tries. "Wow, this is hard. Um, I... uh... don't know very much about.... my body. Would you be willing to, like, fill in some gaps for me?"

I nodded, "Of course! And don't worry, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone needs to learn about their bodies and I would be happy to help you. Is there anything in particular you want to learn?"

Desiree didn't seem to even think about the fact that we were supposed to be doing a hypnosis session, or that she was at work, or that I was her boss.

"Okay, so, like, this has bugged me for a while. Like, I know boys and girls are different, but, like, I only had two sister, and as I told you, I was homeschooled, and like there was supposed to be a unit or something about boys and girls and stuff, but I got one quick talk about how two birds made more birds and two bees made more bees! When a boy bird loves a girl bird very much they build a nest... OF COURSE THEY DO!" She seethed.

I was actually shocked. This was not all me. I had expected naive questions and working with her for a while to get her asking the questions I wanted. Instead I had found a gold mine. This was why religious sex ed was garbage. Leaving as many questions as possible unanswered so as to not drive a child's sexual drive by actually informing them did not work. It just made them curious, and when trusted sources refused to give them answers, they ended up getting answers from somewhere else. The internet, friends, or a pervert like me.

"I can't believe I am actually telling you this, but it is really exciting." She admitted. "But like, why do girls have these?" She asked, lifting her tits with her hands. "Why do guys like girl butts? What is a ...peepee? What is it even called? I don't even know! Why don't I have one?"

Oh, this was perfect. Fuck her parents for leaving her so ignorant, and yes, I was going to fuck her. Unfortunately, an entire half hour had been blown getting her to this point, so I wasn't confident I could convince her to strip, take my dick in her pussy, enjoy fucking the shit out of her, and get her clothed and ready before James Willson showed up for his appointment. I had been hoping to get to grope some titties before working with one of my older clients. But this was better.

"I can see this is important to you." I told her, "And I would be happy to answer all of your questions, but it is going to take some time. So we will have to answer them in groups, maybe one question at a time, and see how many we can get done. We can't be answering those questions when clients are here, but unless we have walk-ins, our last appointment today is at 3 o'clock, so we could close the door early and go to my house or yours and answer some more questions."

Desiree blushed some more, "Thank you! Um, I guess we can do that. I am not sure I want you to know where I live, so we can go to your house."

I almost laughed. Desiree had given me her address as part of her hiring documentation. But that was fine, I had lube, sex toys, straps, handcuffs, and other fun things to do to her at my place. I wasn't going to object.

"We can do that." I told her. "But right now, we have about an hour before our first appointment. What question would you like answered first?"

Desiree thought for a moment, "Okay, what are these and why did my mom always fuss so much about them?" She said, indicating her boobs.

A safe-ish first question. Also, not having been educated about her breasts, I am sure they were a bouncing reminder of what she didn't know.

"Well, there are only so many questions I can answer with your shirt and bra on. But I can-" I started.

"No problem." Desiree interrupted. Her blouse was half off before I could even comprehend what was going on. Her blouse landed on the couch and her bra followed quickly.

Damn, my suggestions about seeing her naked body and maybe even touching had been taken better than I could have hoped.

"Wonderful. This will make things much easier to explain." I complimented her.

Desiree blushed some more, but pressed her breasts forward to get a good view and let me touch them.

"So there are many names for these." I explained, my hands gently cupping her tits. "Scientifically, they are called mammary glands. They have two primary purposes. The first is when a woman gives birth to a baby, they will produce milk to feed the baby. The second purpose is to attract mates and be stimulated as part of courting and intercourse."

"I think I understood about half of that, but your hands feel... nice on them." Desiree breathed, still blushing. "Why does it feel good when you just touch them?"