Hypnotherapist Ch. 02

Story Info
The Hypnotists pliant secretary learns how to please.
5.7k words
4.64
39.4k
47

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

It was a great feeling, pulling into my driveway, and having Desiree, my sexy receptionist park on the street. She climbed out of her car and we walked up to my door together. Her pink blouse fluttered in the slight breeze, but I grinned, neither it nor her tight black skirt would stay on for long if I had my way. I opened it and led her inside. Once inside, I slipped off my shoes and socks, and I invited her to sit on the couch.

"Sleep, Desiree, Sleep." I told her.

Desiree dropped immediately into a deep trance. The keywords working like a charm.

"Desiree, who is Mr. Kent?" I began.

"Mr. Kent, my boss." She slurred.

"Desiree, when Mr. Kent tells you to do something, you do the thing without question." I prodded. She didn't respond, and in this state no response was a good response, it meant she wasn't fighting it.

"If Mr. Kent tells you to take off your clothes, then taking off your clothes is the right thing to do, and you are happy to do it." I ingrained in her.

"If Mr. Kent tells you to suck his..." I tried to remember the term she had used, "... peepee, you say yes and do your best. You may ask questions about how to do what he asks, but what he asks you to do is right. You will try to let him try to push it into your throat and will do your best to avoid gagging. Your body was made to please a man, and right now the man it is to please is your boss. You will know that Mr. Kent's peepee is special. It is holy. Normally, only your husband's peepee can touch your body. Because Mr. Kent's peepee is special and it too can touch your body. All other peepees are dirty. If another peepee touches your body it will be dirty in a way that only jesus can clean."

Desiree seemed to smile, I was surprised how well she took that. Talking with her mother had given me some ideas how to more easily work with my already pliant receptionist. The clearly religious environment she had been raised in had not been entirely clear to me before.

"Mr. Kent is sacred too. He can see you naked without it being sin. You desire to please him. Anything he asks of you, you will do." Okay, I was pushing things. The odds of her taking these were not good.

"Yes...." She breathed.

.... Holy fuck. She took that?...

"Whenever you are not with Mr. Kent, you will believe that nothing has happened between the two of you. He has never seen any part of your naked body not normally exposed by your clothing. He has never touched your body. You have never seen his peepee and it never touched you. Whenever you are with Mr. Kent you will remember that he may do with your body as he pleases and that is a good thing. You are happy to have your body used to please Mr. Kent."

I knew hypnotic amnesia was a thing, and that it had been thoroughly documented. Conditional amnesia was common too. A common thing for hypnotic performers to do was to give a subject amnesia until a certain criteria was met, like going to the bathroom, and then having their friends use this to have fun with the individual who would have no memory of being hypnotized until the condition was met. Now, making it a recurring thing, that I wasn't positive would work.

"Wake, Desiree, Wake." I told her.

Now to see how well she took the suggestions and how much it changed her. I expected it to take time, but within thirty seconds she was starting to stir, then blinked, raising her head up.

Well, time to test the suggestions.

"Take off your clothes, Desiree." I told her.

"Of course." Desiree affirmed, standing up and pulling her pink blouse over her head. I had seen and groped her breasts earlier, but I still loved to see that bra come into view. Her breasts were cupped nicely in her bra, and when it came off, those nice tits came back into view. She didn't hesitate and pulled down her skirt, it stretched and slid over her hips. I finally got to see her panties. They were basic pink cotton granny panties with lace along the top and circling the leg holes. Desiree didn't stop there, immediately grabbing the band of her panties and pulling them down and stepping out of them, adding them to the small pile of her clothes on the couch.

She stood before me in her naked glory. Her tits were as great as they had been earlier and I loved the fact that I had open access to them. Her hips were smooth and let down to the lovely curves of her ass, though she was facing me so I couldn't see the actual asset. Her crotch was covered with a fair carpet of dark black pubes. The bare top of the lips of her pussy were visible. She was the definition of fuckable.

I reached out and grabbed her tits, massaging and groping them. She happily stood there and let me grope her, just closing her eyes to enjoy the attention I was giving her tits. I reached down and slid my hand between her legs and felt the moisture of the lips of her pussy. Her hips opened to allow me access. I kept sliding across her folds, feeling her most intimate parts. I found her clitoris easily, as it was a sizable bump and it was quite responsive, making Desiree gasp and moan.

"Oh, I like you touching my private parts even more than you touching my mammary glands!" She moaned.

"Okay, let's get some names straight." I told her. 'Mammary glands' was going to get old fast. "Mammary glands is their scientific name, but no one calls squirrels 'Sciurus carolinensis'." I liked squirrels, and that name was one that stuck for me. "In company, like with family, doctors, and such they are called breasts. To close friends, people you are flirting with, or want to feel sexy, or desirable to, they are called boobs. When using your body to make someone feel good, or when you want to use your body to make them feel good, they are either boobs or tits."

"Then I love you touching my tits!" She proclaimed, "What are my private parts called?"

I massaged the folds of the mentioned parts, "Well, the outer parts here are called the labia. But people call them your lips. This here is called your clitoris, but people call it your clit. The hole thing is called your vagina, but the vagina is really this hole here and the tunnel beyond." I told her, rubbing and groping the parts of her pussy as I named them, ending with my fingers dipping into her hole. "Most people don't call it a vagina, though it isn't unheard of. Most people call it a pussy, especially the hole where my fingers are. When you really want it touched or to make someone feel good, you can call it your cunt. Cunt and tits are more crude though, so be careful when you use them."

Desiree smiled, "I love you touching my tits and cunt!" She smugly declared.

I took my hand down and gripped one of her tight, firm butt cheeks in my hand, giving her ass a nice squeeze.

"I like you touching my bottom too!" Desiree breathed. "Does my bottom have other names too? I only know that one."

"Yes. People call it a lot of things. Butt is the one most people use in common conversation, but for a more mature use, like when doing feel good activities or such, you call it your ass. And this is your asshole." I informed her, wiggling a finger into her tight, sexy asshole.

"Oh!" Desiree gasped, clearly not expecting a finger in her asshole, and not sure what she thought. I knew if she didn't have my suggestions, she would be flipping out. Everything else had just been sexy and fun for her, and it all felt good. This was the first test of how she'd react when it wasn't immediately good. She squirmed for a second, then just smiled and wiggled her butt on my finger. "That feels...interesting..."

I smiled, "Just wait until that is my peepee."

Desiree looked at me confused and concerned, "What do you mean?"

I grinned, "Well, my peepee, as you call it, is the man's pleasure spot and the way you make him feel good is by letting him stick it in you, here.." I touched her lips, making her eyes widen, "... here..." I touched her pussy, making her look down in worry, "... or here. There are a few other ways but those are the big ones."

"But how does your peepee go in my bottom... er, my ass?" She questioned, catching herself on the name of her beauty butt.

"Why don't you take off my pants and we'll see if we can't clear some things up?" I suggested.

Desiree got down on her knees and undid my belt, released the clasp on my slacks and undid my zipper lowering my pants to see the six inch tent in my boxers. I threw my tie to the side and pulled my shirt off over my head so I only had to undo two buttons. Her eyes widened and she pulled down my boxers releasing my cock to her gaze. I stepped out of my slacks and boxers, then kicked them to the side with my other clothes.

There was an initial reaction of disgust, but only a second before she seemed to remember that it was sacred and she should love it. A look of wonder replaced the disgust and she sat back staring at the fleshy rod in front of her face.

"It's beautiful. What do you call it? I mean, peepee isn't a good enough name for this." Desiree inquired, motioning to my swinging cock.

"That is my penis. Usually called a dick, but it can also be called a cock." I told her.

"You have a beautiful cock." Desiree breathed.

"I'm glad you like it, because we're going to spend the rest of the day teaching you how to make it feel good." I told her.

My aggressive controlling declarations would normally not be received nearly this well, but Desiree was proving that she had taken the suggestions without question.

"First, we'll use your mouth to please it." I told my hot, naked receptionist who was nervously eyeing my cock.

"How do I do that?" She nervously queried.

"Well, let's think about this. We will be trying to use your mouth to make my dick feel good. The other places that make my dick feel good on your body are your ass and your pussy. What do they have in common?" I asked.

She thought for a bit, "Well, they're both holes... and small holes... wait, they are kind of like tubes... is that it?"

I nodded, "So, what tube is there that can be accessed with your mouth?"

Her eyes widened, "Your dick goes down my throat?"

I smiled, "That's right. It can be hard the first few times, so I'll help you, but soon enough you'll be letting my dick slide down your throat with ease. You start out sucking and licking on it, and when it's ready, I'll help you get it down your throat."

Desiree swallowed, she struggled for a second then gave in to the suggestions, "Okay, let me see if I can make your cock feel good."

I could hardly wait to get my cock in her mouth, and was so excited to throat fuck her. "To start with, let's put your hands behind your back, so you aren't tempted to push me away when I help my dick into your throat."

Desiree was clearly worried as she clasped her hands by her naked ass, but I just stepped up and presented my fully erect cock at her mouth. Desiree opened her mouth and let me guide my cock between her lips. Desiree did as she had been instructed, and began gently sucking and licking on my cock as I slowly slid it in and out of her mouth. I reached down and began groping her tit as I gently fucked her face, with a hand on the back of her head. She would learn how to use her tongue properly, and I guided her, telling her to focus on the tip and the sensitive bottom of my cock, but I wanted the pleasure of fucking her throat and teaching her early to deepthroat me.

"You are doing well, but let's move to your throat. Take a deep breath." I instructed.

Desiree glanced up at me in panic, but took her breath.

I took the hand on the back of her head and pushed her head forward, and pushed my pelvis forward until I hit the back of her throat, making her start to gag, and with a sharp push and a popping sensation, my head popped down her throat. Oh, the massaging tension of her throat on my cock felt amazing! Desiree was struggling with the sensation as I thrust into her throat. I thrust for the count of five, then pulled out.

"Breathe." I told her.

Desiree coughed twice, gasping and taking breaths.

"Let's do it again, the more you do it the easier it gets." I told her.

I could see the initial reaction of 'no', but then she presented her mouth at my cock. Her programming was proving stronger than her will to resist. I plugged my dick back into her mouth and pressed it back into her throat, happily fucking away at her throat. She was clearly struggling not to gag, and was making a little "unga" sound each time I pressed in, which made her throat vibrate and felt so good on my cock. I pulled back into her mouth, letting her take a breath before pushing back in. My cock loved being massaged in her throat, and I could feel my climax starting to build. I could shoot it down her throat, but the dominant part of me wanted to make her taste it. Make her swallow it as her programming dictated.

"You are making my cock feel so good. You are about to get a reward." I grunted as I thrust down her throat. "You will get a mouth full of my cum. You should hold it in your mouth, savor it, swish it, show it to me, then swallow it."

Desiree looked up at me, a tear leaking out the side of her eye, but I knew it was just the pressure on the back of her throat bothering her nose and making her eyes water. I was enjoying this more than I should.

I pulled out of her throat at the last second and let loose in her mouth. Desiree's nose flared, breathing now that her windpipe was clear, as I dumped cum in her slut mouth. Desiree closed her eyes, slathering my spewing cock with her touch, and humming happily as her mouth filled with my jizz. I counted eight powerful squirts of sperm into her mouth. Finally, I pulled my cock from her mouth.

Desiree, her cheeks puffed with the load of my cum in her mouth, breathed through her nose as her mouth worked as she savored the liquid. Her eyes opened and she tilted her head back so she could open her mouth and show the mouthful of white liquid as her tongue swirled in the mix. Desiree closed her mouth and her throat worked as she had to swallow twice to down my load.

"Wow, Mr. Kent.... I wasn't sure I liked your cock in my throat, but the end made it all worth it! I love your cum in my mouth!" Desiree proclaimed, bouncing and making her tits jiggle.

I smiled, "Well, I will happily fill your mouth with my cum regularly."

"Yay!" She giggled.

"Now, let's have dinner before we move to our next activity." I told her.

"I feel like I just got a treat, but yeah. I'm hungry." Desire proclaimed, reaching for her clothes.

"No need to get dressed. You'd just take them off again after dinner." I told her.

"... okay." Desiree accepted.

I ordered a pizza to be delivered, and sat groping Desiree's tits and ass until I got the notification that it was almost here. I pulled on a robe, and accepted the pizza. I'd paid with my credit card in the app so the young lady was gone in a moment.

By the time the pizza was gone, my cock was ready to go again.

"Thanks for the food." Desiree demurred, "My stomach started feeling funny after I swallowed that delicious cum, but the food made it feel better."

"Wonderful, you ready to see how it feels to use your pussy to please a cock?" I asked.

Desiree seemed nervous again, but again succumbed to her programming. "What should I do this time, Mr. Kent?"

My cock was interested, but not at full erection.

"Let's start with some cock sucking. My cock isn't quite hard enough for your pussy yet. But this time we won't push into your throat, because we want to use your pussy to please my cock." I instructed, "You can use your hands this time to hold my cock as you suck it."

Desiree seemed relieved not to have her throat fucked again and happily got on her knees and started licking and sucking. I still guided her to bob on my cock with one hand, groping her tits with the other. She had really gropable tits, and the way the firm flesh felt in my hand made it extremely erotic to squeeze and roll the sensuous orbs.

"Okay, lay on the couch and spread your legs." I told her.

Desiree climbed on the couch and splayed her legs as instructed.

I was horny still, but I had already throat fucked her and decided to really have fun with her virgin pussy. I started by licking her velvety folds. My tongue slid up and down her labia and swirled on her clit.

"Oh, heavens!" Desiree breathed.

"If you like this, you should shave all of your hairs here. I don't like getting hair in my teeth when I lick a pussy." I told her.

"Mhm!" Desiree hummed her response as I resummed licking.

My tongue continued to swirl her clit and my fingers started playing with her folds and opening with my fingers. It only took a few minutes of this, for her to begin to push her pussy into my face.

"Ohhhh! Mr. Kent! That feels so goooooooooooooood!" She called, rising in pitch until she was screaming her orgasm.

I was enjoying the feel of her clit on my tongue so I kept going until she pushed me off.

"I'm sorry, it is too much! It's like lightning in my pussy!" Desiree apologized.

"Then we'll do this for a bit instead." I told her, kissing her and groping her tits, only taking a break to say, "The sensitivity will pass soon."

The kiss took her by surprise, but she accepted my tongue in her mouth, trying to figure out what to do as my hands squeezed those luscious tits again. Desiree laid back, spread eagle to let me have full access and I enjoyed it, squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples and alternating between kissing her and suckling on her nipples.

After a few minutes, I slid a hand down to caress her pussy again, and when she didn't push me away or object, but moaned instead, I got ready. Her pussy was absolutely soaked, so I slid my cock up and down her pussy, then placed it at her entrance.

"It will hurt for a second, but then feel good." I told her.

"What?" Desiree murmured, not processing in the midst of all this sexual stimulation.

I pressed into her pussy hard, feeling my cock hit her hymen, then pop through it, like popping bubble wrap with my dick, and sinking all the way into her depths and bottoming out with one motion.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Desiree screamed as her womanhood gave way to my intruding manhood.

I didn't care immediately pumping my cock into and out of her depths. Her pussy clenched and pulsed on my cock. Desiree whimpered as my cock fucked her deep and fast. Her legs spread as wide as they could as if trying to escape the onslaught of cock splitting her apart. After just a moment though, her whimpering turned to moaning. Desiree's full reaction changed and she wrapped her legs around me, pulling and trying to drive me deeper into her. She wrapped her arms around me, pushing her tits into my chest. I relished the thought that she was on birth control and I could pump as much cum into her fertile womb as I wanted.

It didn't take long for her spasming cunt to drive me to climax. I drove deep into her, and where Karen hadn't been able to comfortably take my entire length, the slightly taller Desiree easily took my full six inches into her wet, warm depths. I finally drove myself as deep and hard into Desiree's pussy and my cock exploded into her womb. I squirted ten times, feeling the cum build up around my cock as her pussy filled, and I felt it begin to leak out of her pussy around my cock.

Desiree was pushed over the edge as cum flooded her womb, she spasmed, pushing and grinding her pussy into my groin, and arching her back. She screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" and then she fell still, her arms releasing her hold on me, and her legs falling to the side as she released me. I pulled my slowly deflating cock from her wet hole.

I saw my cum running down her body from her pussy and over her puckered asshole. I had been debating calling it now, but the sexy sight of my cum running over her backdoor changed my mind. I would claim her ass. Every hole she had would be mine before she went home.

12