Hypnotherapist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mr. Kent....." Desiree breathed, "That was incredible."

"That is how your pussy pleases a cock." I told her, "For most people you would only do that with a man you've married."

"I'm so lucky to have a boss who can teach me these things." Desiree purred.

"Yeah, and I will happily do it again as often as you want. You can just ask me to fuck your mouth or fuck you pussy. But remember, the word 'fuck' should only be used with someone who will do these things to your body. Now the only thing that remains is waiting until my cock is ready to fuck you in the ass."

Desiree's ass clenched, her pucker shrinking in nervousness about the coming fucking.

"Will fucking my ass be more like fucking my pussy or my throat?" She asked nervously.

"Well, I would think it is more like fucking your pussy. It might have some slight discomfort in the beginning but then it will feel good." I told her, watching her ass relax a little bit.

I gazed at the blood of her virginity on my cock, there was only a little there, and only a little making the white cum pink. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned her pussy before it stained my couch. Then I cleaned off my cock.

It usually took me about a half hour to be ready to go again, and I decided to make full use of my slut in the meantime.

"While we are waiting, why don't you suck my cock and I will prepare your ass." I told her.

"...um, okay." Desiree agreed, her programming making her extremely pliant for my commands.

I grabbed some silicone lube because while she'd let me fuck her ass raw, without lube, I'd found anal to be more fun with better lube. I sat on the couch and motioned for Desiree to kneel beside me. She began licking my cock, working it up to enough of an erection to get it in her mouth easily. I reached around and began playing with her pucker with my pointer finger. She gasped as I made contact, then shivered as I dribbled some lube down her crack. As the lube reached her asshole, my finger smeared it on the flesh of her pucker, then my finger slid inside, just a knuckle to start lubing her ass up. Desiree hesitated on sucking my cock, but quickly resumed. As more and more lube dripped down the crack of her ass and got on my finger, I was able to drive more and more of my finger into her ass. Knuckle by knuckle, my finger probed her backdoor.

I was enjoying Desiree's efforts to please my cock with her tongue and mouth. It was nice, warm and smooth and felt fabulous. She wasn't a bad cocksucker when I wasn't enjoying her throat. I'd have to teach her how to suck better, but it wasn't bad. She was enthusiastic, but unskilled. Her tongue was all over my cock.

"There is a taste coming from it now that tastes different." Desiree noted.

"That's called precum and you should enjoy it." I told her.

Desiree dove back into cocksucking and I slipped a second finger into her ass to stretch her for my cock. With a second finger in her ass, it began to be a stretch, and this was usually about when it started to be less uncomfortable. I kept pumping her butthole with two fingers as her asshole got prepared for my cock.

I was able to just sit back and enjoy as Desiree did her best to please my cock with her mouth and tongue. I knew by the time I was ready to cum again, her mouth would probably get tired, but that was okay, I'd be ready to move to the asshole that was accepting two fingers right now. I smiled as I enjoyed the wait.

Finally, I could feel the familiar feelings that meant I'd be able to cum.

"Alright, I think your ass is ready, and so is my cock, so why don't you lay down and I'll show you how to use your ass to please my cock." I told her, pulling my fingers from her pucker.

Desiree pulled her mouth off my cock, rubbing her jaw as it was probably sore, but looked clearly nervous about having my cock up her butt. She hesitated, but did lay down and spread her legs like before.

I climbed in and rubbed my saliva lubed cock on her pussy for a second to get her natural lube on me, even though her ass was thoroughly lubed with silicone lube. I placed my cock on her pucker, and felt her tense.

"It will feel better if you relax." I told her.

Desiree took a breath, and tried to calm down. I felt her asshole relax and she nodded at me.

I knew if I just slammed in, she would tense up and it wouldn't go well. So I eased my cock forward. Her pucker swelled and split, letting my head move in against her sphincter, the real line of defense.

"Breathe." I told her.

Desiree took another breath and I felt her sphincter relax and wasted no time. I pressed my cock through, and with an almost popping sensation I was past her sphincter. Her ass was mine. I began thrusting, working my cock deeper and deeper into her ass.

"Oh.... Mr. Kent.... It hurts... but it feels good too!" Desiree admitted.

I started plowing that sweet puckered asshole. Her ass was tight, well lubed, and felt amazing as it clenched and spasmed on my cock.

"OooooOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOooooh!" Desiree moaned.

I groped her tits as my cock hit the depth of her ass where her bowels began to turn. My cock pushed her bowels, slightly turning, but definitely pulling on her bowels.

Desiree orgasmed with my cock plugging away at her asshole. She couldn't squirm away as her head was already pressed against the armrest of the couch so she inadvertently drove my cock deeper into her butt. I was satisfied that she was feeling well enough, I didn't have to worry about fingering her cunt or anything to help this not be a painful memory. I just kept plowing her ass until I couldn't last any longer and I shot seven squirts of cum deep into her squirming ass.

"Oh, Mr. Kent... I can feel it! Your cock shooting your cum in me. Why!? Why does it feel good in my butt?!" She moaned.

"Because your butt was made to get fucked, Desiree." I told her, my cock still hilt deep in her spasming ass. "And starting now, it will be used as intended."

She looked up at me in confusion.

"Sleep, Desiree, Sleep." I told her.

It was a strange sensation, her entire body, including her ass, relaxing completely as she entered a trance with my dick up her anus.

"Desiree, you will forget any pain or discomfort from getting fucked today. It will now seem perfectly normal to get fucked in your ass, mouth or pussy at work any day by Mr. Kent. You will not feel any claim on Mr. Kent. Mr. Kent is just your employer and has a holy penis that can fuck you any time it wants. If Mr. Kent asks to fuck your ass, you will let Mr. Kent fuck it. If Mr. Kent asks to fuck your pussy, you will let Mr. Kent fuck your pussy. If Mr. Kent asks to fuck your mouth and throat, you will suck and lick Mr. Kent's penis and let him put it down your throat, until you can take it down your throat yourself.. You will shop for panties that can easily be pulled aside under your skirt to let Mr. Kent fuck your ass or pussy. You will wear no makeup that can be messed up if Mr.Kent fucking your throat causes you to tear up. Mr. Kent has exclusive rights to fuck any part of your body Mr. Kent wants until he tells you other people can fuck it as well and Mr. Kent can exercise this right any time and any wear Mr. Kent wants, and you will not question it. You will simply allow Mr. Kent to do so. You will make sure to use the restroom and clean up after each time Mr. Kent fucks your ass or pussy. You will swallow all of the cum Mr. Kent puts in your mouth." I ingrained in her.

I reinforced her desires to keep it private, then brought her out. Since there was so little new information in these suggestions, just reinforcing old suggestions, she almost immediately came out of trance, and I pulled my cock out of her ass once I felt her start to move again.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked, clenching her ass to keep the cum inside her ass.

I pointed her the right way and watched her prance to the bathroom to not leak cum from her butthole.

I let her clean herself and dress then bid her goodnight, and sent her home.

I laid down in bed and smiled to myself. Two virgins in one day. Damn, I loved my life.

I pulled out my phone and noticed I had some emails. Checking them, I saw that I had new appointment notification emails. I checked my schedule, two new appointments with new clients. One was an Olivia Gonzoles, for tomorrow afternoon, which looked normal until I saw her referral space. She listed Karen Mori, the 18 year old I had fucked earlier today, as the one who had referred her to me. My cock twitched at the idea of a hispanic occult fan who would happily take my cock in her holes. The other was a Garret Kutchler, who also listed Karen Mori as his referral. I was less excited about him because I didn't roll that way, but I might still be able to make use of him. His appointment was on Friday.

I did some research on my phone about people with a fetish for the occult. Turns out it was a real kink thing. Most of them were roleplay with magic or hypnosis, but a lot of it was BS information about hypnosis from people who obviously liked the idea but didn't know the science and how hypnosis actually worked. Some of the common misconceptions I came across were that hypnosis amnesia wasn't a thing, that hypnosis was far more limited than it actually was, or that it took a lot longer for hypnosis to actually affect anything. Now, it took someone with natural proclivities to get them as pliant as Karen had been yesterday with that little effort, but some of the forums were suggesting years, to affect anything, and since hypnotic amnesia was clearly bullshit, you'd be able to see grooming coming miles away.

I grinned to myself. If this was the information was what my new clients were working off of, it would be easier to hypnotize and manipulate them than if they had no information. Bad information really was worse than no information. Going into a hypnotic session believing you were safe and couldn't be manipulated made you lower your mental defenses and made it even easier to change your mind and could even allow changes to be made that would normally be outside what your subconscious would allow.

That would explain why it had been so easy to get Karen naked and begging for my cock. If Olivia had the same bad information, I might get another slut devoted to my cock tomorrow.

That had wrapped out my day and I called it a night, I had a big day tomorrow.

12