Hypnotherapist Ch. 03

Story Info
Another client joins the fuck-list.
6.7k words
4.7
36k
40

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The next morning I got to work about a half hour early. I beat Desiree in and got started prepping for my day. I had one appointment in the morning, and two in the afternoon, including this Olivia Gonzoles, the occult interested young lady that might be as easy to get naked and fucking as Karen had been yesterday.

I looked over them until I heard Desiree come in the back door.

"Hey Desiree, before you go to your desk, could you come in here?" I asked, my cock stirring.

"Sure thing!" Desiree acknowledged, and a moment later, she stepped into my office. She was wearing a nice loose blouse that wouldn't show off that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her tight skirt was obviously of a stretch material.

"Bend over the couch, I want to fuck you pussy." I directed her, testing the retention of my suggestion.

"Sure thing, Mr. Kent." Desiree acknowledged. Bending over, and letting me pull up her skirt. Her childish granny panties were cute enough, but I wanted sexier things in the future.

"You should find sexier panties to wear for me in the future." I told her.

Desiree looked back at me concerned, "What does that mean?"

"You should go to a store with lingerie, I can give you a list of some boutiques to check out. The less it covers, the better."

I dropped my pants and boxers to my ankle, slid her panties to the side and slid into her pussy. Apparently, this turned Desiree on, because while it wasn't fully there, her pussy was wet enough to be a good fuck. I started pumping, and Desiree started moaning, her pussy getting more and more lubricated. I plowed her hard over the arm of the couch, groping her ass and sliding my thumb into her butthole. She moaned and gasped in pleasure, finally orgasming, her legs curling up, confirming that all her weight was on her stomach, as she threw her head back and cried out, "Oh yes!" Her pleasure at being fucked drove me over the edge and I came hard, filling her womb.

I loved driving women to orgasm. I mean, sure I was using hypnotism to bend women to my will, turning them into fuck toys, but I at least wanted them to enjoy my dick. There was very little that could deflate my cock faster than a girl who was screaming in pain instead of pleasure as my cock worked on her body. I'd discovered this shortly after losing my virginity.

I smiled, pulled out, letting her panties slide back over her cum-filled snatch. I pulled down her skirt, and let her up. Pulling up my pants and getting presentable

"Go clean up and let's have a great day." I told her.

Desiree scampered off to the bathroom and I sat down at my computer.

Part of our online portal was a section where clients could comment on their various goals and objectives. I saw a notification about a goal update. Clicking on it, I saw Mrs. Moore had updated her goal on sleeping.

"Slept the entire night. You've changed my life!" She wrote.

I smiled. Sleep issues were so easy. You hear so much that you just ignore, just having her add her husband's snoring to that list was no big deal. She had an appointment for next Monday, and we'd see how that goes. The mature christian MILF was dick bait for sure, but with luck she would just be taking my dick. I had to figure out a way to get her husband out of my way. My cock leaped at the though of making him watch as I fucked the shit out of his wife. It would feel amazing to be the 'better' man and humiliate him in that way.

Olivia was the only appointment I was excited about today. My other appointments, Samuel Reddings and Thomas Maxwell, were marketing tools. Samuel had been a high school classmate. He'd been a dick and I helped him to get into his group of friends. There had been two cute girls in the group, and I'd gotten to fuck both of them. The other guys had brought me more clients. Thomas Maxwell was one of my oldest clients. He'd be brought on by his granddaughter, and I was hoping to use him to get more older clients, then go down to their children or grandchildren.

Sam came in on time. We worked for a bit, I put him under, helped him with his motivation for college and encouraged him to continue following his dream of starting a business. I tried to instill some creativity in him, reinforced my marketing strategy and sent him on his way.

It seems like a simple task, but I had to spend half of the hour talking to him to figure out where he needed the improvements. I always put the suggestion to re-enter trance on telling my client my "Sleep, person, sleep" command. That made it easy to put him under.

It was kind of frustrating, wasting time until he admitted where he needed help, and after he left, I called Desiree into my office.

Desiree saw the hunger on my face and smiled, hiking up her skirt and leaning over the couch, smiling back at me. "I get a treat again?" She teased, wiggling happily.

Her wiggles made her ass bounce enticingly, making my mind up about what I was about to do to my pliable receptionist. I grabbed her panties and jerked them down, my frustration making me a little rough. Desiree grinned at me in excitement, though her excitement hesitated when I grabbed a bottle of lube and placed a generous dollop of lube directly on her asshole. I smeared my cock on her anus, getting enough lube on my cock, then pressed into her ass.

"Oh, wow." Desiree groaned as her cute pink pucker stretched and allowed my intrusion.

God, her ass was so damn fuckable. I grunted as I pushed the lube all the way into her bowels with my throbbing cock until my pelvis kissed her clit. Immediately, her muscles began pulling and massaging my dick, almost as if it was milking it. I could have just waited and let her milk me to cuming, but my frustration would not be vented that way. I drew almost all the way out before slamming it home.

"Yeeeeeeeeeesssssss!" Desiree groaned.

I raised an eyebrow. My receptionist likes it rough in the ass? I guess you really can never tell what kinks a person would have until their inhibitions were overcome.

I started pumping her hot bowels and pounded hard. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, making her back arch and her ass tighten on my cock. Desiree glanced back at me, smiled, then her eyes half-closed as her ass clenched on my dick and she cried out in an orgasm. I pumped her hard twice more, then jammed my dick as far up her ass as I could had shot my steaming load into her backdoor.

Once I pulled out, Desiree clenched her butt and ran to the bathroom to clean up the mess I'd made of her butt.

I sat down, my cock sated, but my frustration still not fully vented. I checked the time, it was the beginning of the noon hour. I had already cum twice, and if Olivia was here to get her snatch busted open, and I came again, I might not be able to get it up when the time came.

I sighed. I'd learned that you could actually hypnotize someone into getting an erection, or hell, an orgasm. I'd have to look into self-hypnosis to see if I could give myself boners on demand that lasted as long as I wanted. There was no way I was letting anyone tamper with my head the way I was messing with my clients. I had faith in my mental abilities, but I knew hypnosis could do a lot and didn't want to test it.

So I spent all the time eating lunch looking out my door at my receptionist who would happily fuck me, despite having been fucked twice today, and having to exercise some self control.

My first afternoon appointment was Thomas. He came in and we started trying to work on his issues. The hardest part of working with older clients was keeping them on task and talking about their own issues. He had initially come with sleep issues in his old age, now he was working on his physical health. The old "I want to live to see my grandkids get married" bit. The hard part was giving him reinforcement to keep up the program without pushing him to the point he'd kill himself trying to get healthy. We had to work with simple methods, low contact excercise, and easing him in. I was tempted to encourage him to work with a personal trainer who actually was trained on working out. I was just supposed to help with motivation and determination. In the end I determined that was the best course. After all, one of the biggest risks of running a Hypnotherapy practice was being accused of diagnosing and prescribing beyond the training you'd received.

I reinforced the marketing strategy and encouraged him to seek actual professional help with regaining his strength. He left happy.

Desiree came in once he left, tempting me with her body. She smiled as she handed me a drink of water, clearly expecting the order to bend over the couch.

"Thank you, is there anything else?" I asked.

She really had no reason to come into my office, all the files were digital, and I had all the info we had about Olivia.

Desiree's smile wavered, "Um, no."

"Then I'll call you if I need you." I dismissed her, and with obvious disappointment, Desiree returned to her desk.

I looked over my current clientele. I wished I had more female clients. I knew societally women would be more nervous about being hypnotized by a man. Karen and this Olivia didn't seem nervous, but I knew people would be suspicious. Currently, I had nine clients with repeat appointments, including Karen. If I could get Olivia to start doing regular appointments then I'd have ten, but only two of them were female. I guess it seemed like Elizabeth Moore might become a regular, but right now I wasn't counting on it. Several of them didn't start until next week, including all four of my appointments on Wednesday and Thursday, and the one I had for Friday. I really hoped I could pick up more clients.

I ran over what I knew. Oliva had her appointment at 4 pm. That could be because she had school earlier in the day or because she didn't want to miss time at work. Karen had said that she was the youngest of her friend group, so Olvia would at least be 18 and legal. If I ever crossed that line, it would go from ethically questionable to legally questionable and that was a line I didn't want to cross.

At 3:50 PM, the door opened and I heard the sexy clicking of heels.

"Welcome to Forest Glen Therapy, how can I help you?" Desiree asked.

"I'm here for my 4 o'clock appointment." A feminine voice with a moderate Latin-American accent replied. It made me think of a few Latina actresses I had always dreamed of having a chance with.

Desiree went through her entry information. As it updated in the system I saw she was 21, single and had one of the more expensive and less common insurers in the area. My gears began to turn, wondering what was going to walk through my doors.

Olivia walked into my office. She was at least 5' 8" and was wearing killer, like 4 inch, stiletto heels. She had B-cup tits hidden behind a button-up shirt that opened low, but revealed a very business-like cami. Her business skirt hugged the curves of her medium sized ass, and followed down her long legs until it reached her knees. Her black hair framed her thin face and accentuated her seductive green eyes. The only pieces of jewelry she wore were small green earrings, I'd be surprised if they were actual emeralds, and a crucifix that drew attention straight to her cleavage.

I did my best to keep my eyes on her face.

"Hello, Mr. Kent." Olivia came in and gently shook my hand, "My name is Olivia Gonzales. My friend Karen spoke so highly of you, I had to come and see for myself." Her accent was enchanting. Her full lips were covered in a deep red lipstick.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I enjoyed meeting Karen yesterday and I'm glad she gave me such a good recommendation." I quipped.

"She positively glowed as she spoke of you." Olivia assured me. "She said where most hypnotists are charlatans and fakers, you can actually hypnotize people. Is that true?"

I smiled my bland, therapist smile, "Well, the person who really does the hypnotizing is the client. I lead them through the process, and have some skill in that regard, but the true power for the hypnotizing is by the client."

Olivia smiled mysteriously, "She said you told her as much, but then implanted a suggestion to make her raise her hand without hypnotizing her."

I smiled, "It may have seemed that way, but I assure you she allowed me to hypnotize her. I was able to temporarily convince her that she had not been hypnotized as an effort to convince her that she had been hypnotized."

Olivia seemed conflicted, "So you cannot hypnotize someone without them knowing?"

"It is possible to lead someone into hypnosis without them realizing, but that is tricky." I admitted. "Far easier is to hypnotize someone and then convince them they have not been hypnotized. Like I did with Karen. But this is more of a parlor trick to prove to someone they've been hypnotized."

"How would you hypnotize me?" She asked, assuming a sultry pose.

"Well, before we get to that, what exactly are we wanting help with today?" I asked her. She had put "Other" as her reason to visit.

"Well, you see, I am a salesperson at the BMW dealership, and there is one of the other salesmen that I would really like to date, but despite all my efforts he won't ask me out. I'd like more confidence to be able to sweep him off his feet. No man should be able to resist my charms." Olivia told me.

"What is your coworker's name?" I asked. One of my high school friends, well, as close to a friend as I had in high school, worked there and when we got together he'd talked about some of his coworkers.

"His name is Philip." Olivia told me.

Well, she was out of luck. Out of all the guys that worked at the BMW, she chose the closet gay guy. He was not coming out for whatever reason, but my friend had caught him going out to dinner with his boyfriend, which wouldn't be weird except for the whole two men making out before saying goodbye at their cars. It was the worst kept secret among the guys at the dealership. Apparently the women weren't in on the secret though.

"Okay, then we'll see what we can do about that." I told her. "I'm going to perform what is called an induction now. You will hold your hands in front of you, and focus on the space in between them. As you focus you will feel your hands drawn together and as they touch, you will enter a trance."

I asked her to hold her hands up, facing each other, and held my finger in the middle.

"Focus on my finger." I instructed.

Olivia zeroes in on my hand, her hands already starting to gravitate in slightly.

"Now, close your eyes." I instructed passing a hand in front of her face to make her instinctively obey.

"Now focus on the space where my finger is. Continue to focus on that space. Feel the draw as you focus on that space. Continue to focus on that singular space between your hands. The draw is unavoidable. As you continue to focus, your hands draw nearer, even as you try to hold them apart and stationary." I directed.

Olivia was straining, her hands naturally drawn together. That was part of how hypnosis worked. Things that naturally happened were used to lead to a trance. Anyone performing the same actions would experience the same results, but by convincing her this was leading her into a trance the trance actually happened.

I continued to direct her to focus on that space and her hands gradually moved closer, and her head began to tilt forward. When they were nearly there, I pushed then together and uttered the word.

"Sleep!"

Olivia lolled into a trance. This sexy Latina was now in my power.

That induction worked every time. It was one of the first ones I used. I began immediately to deepen her trance. I lifted her hand and told her it was stuck, and as it would only descend as she went deeper into the trance. After repeating this four times, her body language told me she was deep in the trance.

I started by setting my trigger for re-entering trance. So all I would have to say is "Sleep, Olivia, Sleep" and she would drop back into a deep trance. Then I started building her trust in me. I drew on the recommendation from Karen, because Karen wouldn't recommend someone not worthy of her trust. Her complete trust.

I then suggested that she would start seeing every sign that Philip was gay. She'd realize that he was not worth pursuing, but this wouldn't start until she saw him next.

Then I thought I'd check something though. I did a few simple tests that verified she was hypnotized, then took a chance.

"Olivia, does being here and hypnotized turn you on?" I asked.

"Yes." She admitted in a breathy voice.

"Do you find Mr. Kent attractive?" I pressed.

"Yes..." She acknowledged.

I decided to try to go for it. I was going to see if I could get in her panties. I wanted to fuck her.

"Are you on birth control?" I pressed, one last thing that could avert me.

"Uh-huh." She confirmed.

Yeah, if she wasn't resistant to my suggestions, she was getting fucked.

"Since you trust Mr. Kent so much, he would be a great subject to test your sex appeal with. You could strip naked in front of Mr. Kent and Mr. Kent could never tell anyone. Of course, you'd never tell anyone that you stripped in front of Mr. Kent, not even Karen. Heck, how many men have you had sex with?" I wanted to make sure she wasn't some STD ridden slut.

Olivia smiled, "One..."

Surely you're sitting me. A 21 year old Latina minx and she's only fucked one dude? Well, let's increase that number.

"Maybe you need practice? You could trap Mr. Kent. Make him take pictures of your naked body, have sex with him, maybe make him take pictures while you're having sex with him. Then every time you come in he'll have to have sex with you." It was amazing how illogical a thing could be, but their subconscious would accept it, and their conscious mind wouldn't question it. "You'll get aroused every time you visit with Mr. Kent. You'll desire Mr. Kent's cock in your pussy. More than that, you'll want Mr. Kent's cock in your ass. You'll want to taste Mr. Kent's cum as you suck Mr. Kent's dick." Normally, I wouldn't go so far. If not predisposed, a mind would normally reject such extreme suggestions without serious groundwork. Olivia was eating it up though, humming affirmative sounds and almost moaning.

"You will discover that Mr. Kent's hands are perfect on your breasts. You like Mr. Kent's hands on your body. Mr. Kent's penis will feel better in your pussy and ass than you've ever imagined. You'll want to come back next week." Olivia continued to give off that good confirmation.

I thought that was enough drive to fuck me, so I started setting her to ensure she wouldn't talk to anyone about it. Make sure that I was safe. Then I put the normal marketing policy in place. I made sure she wouldn't remember any of this, and suggested that she would believe she hadn't been hypnotized and she'd want to act before she got hypnotized.

Now more than a little nervous, I set her waking trigger and allowed her to process out of trance.

Not bad for fifteen minutes into an hour-long session. And she was my last appointment of the day, so if it went a little long, it wouldn't be a problem.

It was always fascinating watching someone as their brain processed the suggestions or commands I'd given. Olivia sat slowly processing, and where some people shook their heads side to side as they resisted the suggestions and commands, her head rose and fell in a pseudo-nod. It was as if she WANTED to be the personal slut I was turning her into.

It took just over seven minutes to open her eyes. Once Olivia came out of the trance, she blatantly looked me over, a hungry look in her eyes.

"I'm feeling warm, do you mind if I take a layer off before we get started?" Olivia asked, undoing a button before I even responded.

"By all means, you can be comfortable here." I told her.

12