Hypnotherapist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia got a wicked look on her face, and took off the button up blouse she had on, revealing the spaghetti strap cami she was wearing underneath it. She reached up and undid her bra clasp, trying to be sneaky. In one quick motion, her shirt and bra were flung off and on the floor. Her breasts were lovely. She had large nipples and her areolas were about an inch and a half wide. The bronze tint of her Latina skin begged me to grope them. Something about them begged me to titty-fuck them, coat them with cum and rub it in. Normally, I thought titty-fucks were overrated, but damn I wanted to fuck them. Oh well, there was always next week.

"I can tell you like what you see?" Olivia asked, shaking her tits to make them jiggle.

"They are very nice." I admitted.

"Don't you want to take pictures of these perfect tits?" She demurred, rubbing around the top and then cupping them and bouncing them with her hands. "You might never see then again."

I smiled and raised my phone and snapped a couple of photos. She smiled and posed, loving the attention of the camera. Then she stood, still posing. I continued taking photos. She twisted so both the curves of her ass and her tits were showing. The shutter sound of my phone filled the room.

Olivia grinned wickedly and gripped the bands of her skirt and panties and jerked them to the floor, bending double and rolling her hips so her pussy and asshole were both pointing straight toward me.

I kept snapping photos of her, zooming in to get her most intimate parts and zooming out to get her full body.

"Say something!" Olivia begged blushing furiously, "Does my body do nothing to you?"

"Your body is very appealing. If you were to take my pants off, you'd see the effect you're having on my body." I stated.

Olivia took three steps over, swaying her hips in an exaggerated manner, then she lowered herself down, and undid my belt and with my cooperation she pulled my pants and boxers down.

"Oh, god." Olivia gasped, "It's so big, and... wow."

"You've seen a cock before, right?" I teased her smugly.

"Once. I sucked one guy's prick because he was going to beat up my brother. He said I wasn't a virgin anymore, and I haven't been able to look at a cock since." She admitted.

I stared, "Sleep, Olivia, Sleep."

Olivia went limp on my lap.

"How many men have you had sex with?" I gently asked.

"One..." she breathed.

"Did his cock go in your pussy?" I asked.

"No..." she acknowledged.

How was she a virgin? I reached down and felt inside her pussy. It was as wet as I expected and sure enough, there was the membrane of her hymen.

I thought for a moment, "Olivia, you will realize Mr. Kent has far more sexual experience than you and will agree to anything sexual Mr. Kent suggests, you will pretend you came to that conclusion first, but Mr. Kent just said it first."

I sat back. "Awake, Olivia, Awake."

Olivia woke almost immediately.

"Would you like me to video it as I fuck your pussy?" I suggested.

"Of course," Olivia scoffed, still blushing, "I was about to suggest it myself."

"Why don't you lay on the couch and spread your legs?" I added.

"Where else would I have you fuck me? Of course." Olivia mumbled.

She laid back, in almost the same place Karen had been deflowered the day before and spread her legs in a 'V', her 4-inch heels the only thing she still wore.

I began to video on my phone.

"You want to spread your pussy and show off that hymen for the camera?" I asked.

"What kind of video would this be if I didn't." Olivia muttered, but her blush deepened to a darker red than I thought possible.

She reached down and first just managed to spread her butt cheeks. Dang, maybe the titty-fuck would have to wait another week, her sexy little asshole called to my dick. Then she shifted and got her fingers properly placed and she spread her pussy wide for my viewing and videoing pleasure. I got in nice and close. If you knew what you were looking for, my video clearly showed her hymen now.

I shifted the camera back and got in position, "You want me to fuck your pussy, right?"

Olivia rolled her eyes, "Of course I want you to fuck my pussy! I'm laying her naked with my pussy spread for you! What did you want a sign that said-"

I sunk into her pussy up to my hilt. Her hymen popped like a ripe grape in your mouth. Olivia stopped trash talking me, her face a mix of pain and pleasure. She pulled her hands away from her pussy and put them on my stomach as if to keep me from pushing deeper, even though I was as deep as my cock could go. Her pussy was wonderful. The warm, wet depths clamped on my cock, rippling and massaging me. She wasn't as tight as her friend, Karen, had been, but it still felt great. I immediately was glad I had left Desiree alone for the past several hours. This pussy deserved all the cum I could pump into it.

"Can you not handle a real man fucking your pussy?" I teased her back.

"Of course I can, you just surprised me. I am on the pill so you had better fill my pussy with you cum." She gasped, trying hard not to cry.

I started thrusting into her, making her whimper. I reached up and squeezed her tits, making sure I got it in the video as well as cock slipping out of her pussy, the blood of her virginity visible. Slowly, her whimpers turned to moans.

"Oh, fuck me. Your cock feels so good in my pussy! Your hand feels so good on my boobs." She breathed. "OooooOOOOOoooooOOOOoooh!"

She orgasmed. Her legs wrapped around my body and her arms flinging wide as her back arched and she threw her head back screaming as the pleasure rippled through her body. I knew if I didn't cum quickly, she'd get over sensitive and I'd have to stop. I upped my speed and really plowed her pussy.

"Oh, I... I can't..." Olivia moaned, but I'd reached my peak and thrust deep into her and started filling her cunt with my sperm. "Oh, god!"

I squeezed her tits and fired several bursts of cum into her womb. I probably could have dumped more in her if I hadn't spent the morning fucking Desiree, but as much fun as that would be I wasn't about to give up plowing my receptionist. Olivia shuddered and moaned. I pulled my cock from her deflowered pussy, and videoed as cum leaked from her sexy little slit. I smiled, and ended the video.

"Oh God," Olivia groaned, "That feels amazing! I could hardly look at a man and now I am full of cum. I need this again!"

I wiped my dick clean.

"Olivia, it would be unprofessional of me to continuously have sexual relations with a client." I smiled, "In order for us to continue, I would have to be 100% certain that this breach of professionality would never be disclosed outside this room."

Olivia sat up, "Oh, I don't think that will be a problem." She smirked at me, "In fact, if you don't keep doing exactly what I want. Everyone will hear how you treat your precious clients." She dipped her fingers into the cum leaking from her pussy, looking at the baby juice on her fingers happily. "And I think I know exactly what I want you to do next time."

"Anything but that!" I lamented in what I hoped seemed sincere concern. "Very well, you have me. I'll do what you want. Sleep, Olivia, Sleep."

Olivia slumped forward, naked onto my lap.

"Olivia, you have just experienced the most wonderful sexual experience. While you will maintain the charade of forcing him to fuck you, you will realize you could never betray Mr. Kent and never want to. You will allow Mr. Kent to fuck you any way that Mr. Kent wants whenever you visit him. You will realize on your next visit, Mr. Kent will likely fuck your ass. You will expect Mr. Kent. to fuck your ass and start getting used to the idea. By the time you next visit Mr. Kent, you will be excited to have your ass fuck. You will do research about how to prepare your ass to be fucked. You will also prepare to offer Mr. Kent a titty-fuck and will learn how best to do so. You will not allow anyone to know about our sexual interactions, not even your closest friends. You will not care about what Mr. Kent does to your body, sexually, as it clearly either makes your body feel good, which you like, or makes his body feel good, so he will continue fucking you." I commanded Olivia.

The latina minx smiled and made a happy affirmative sound.

"You will ask Mr. Kent for his phone number, and when you realize that Philip is gay, you will come to the realization that god guided you to Mr. Kent and that he was destined to fuck you until you find a husband. You will start sending pictures of your naked body, the more sexual, the better, to Mr. Kent in response to finding out that Philip is gay. You will know that your relationship with Mr. Kent is temporary and you are just a temporary fuck toy for Mr. Kent and that will turn you on. You will accept that your sexual interactions with Mr. Kent are nothing special, but you will still enjoy them despite learning of any other women who are allowing themselves to be fucked by Mr. Kent. In fact, the more women you learn are fucking Mr. Kent the more appealing of a sex partner you will find Mr. Kent, since multiple women couldn't be wrong about an appealing sex partner. You will watch for women you view as sexually appealing and try to convince them to visit with Mr. Kent, though skanks that are likely riddled with sexually transmitted diseases are undesirable."

I glanced over at the panties and bra that she had stripped off with the clothes over them. Granny panties and a basic bra. I had nothing against basic bras, but the fact that there were far more appealing options meant it was a waste.

"You will realize when presenting yourself sexually to Mr. Kent, you should wear undergarments of equal sexual appeal to the man you are forcing to fuck you, and you find Mr. Kent very sexually appealing."

I noticed I was 5 minutes over time now, so I quickly reinforced the important bits of her programming, and brought her out. It took her less than a minute to come out.

Olivia smiled as her head finally steaded from the wobble of a hypnotized individual coming out of a trance, she locked onto me and smiled confidently. I could tell the idea she was in charge was pleasing to her. I wondered what would happen if I flipped the script on her and made it clear that I was the one in control.

Olivia slowly dressed, flaunting her body as she shimmied on her panties, and making sure her breasts were well presented before being covered by her bra. Her reverse striptease took several minutes before she swayed sexily from the room. Her heels clicked nicely as she left.

I leaned back and smiled.

Desiree came in and sniffed, "Did... did you just fuck that woman?"

I snapped to reality. Real quick.

"Why do you say that?" I asked cautiously.

"Well, it smells like it does after we fuck." Desiree noted cautiously.

Wow, I hadn't even thought about it.

"Sit down, Desiree." I instructed.

She obeyed.

"No, I didn't fuck her." I told Desiree, "What would you think if I had fucked her?"

Desiree sniffed again, "Well, I have already been fucked twice today... so I guess it would be weird to be jealous... but I'd be a little jealous. And I don't know, I think it would be weird if you were fucking our clients...."

"Sleep, Desiree, Sleep." I told her.

Desiree dropped into a trance like a stone into a puddle.

"Desiree, you will realize that while it is important for you to help insure that nothing like smells give it away, you should be pleased if you even suspect that Mr. Kent is fucking other girls. The more girls who are willing to let Mr. Kent fuck them, the more value it shows Mr. Kent has as a sexual partner. There is nothing weird if Mr. Kent fucks his female clients. You have nothing to be jealous about if Mr. Kent fucks another woman. Mr. Kent is a therapist and clearly knows what is best for his clients. As a good receptionist, you will happily let Mr. Kent fuck you any time Mr. Kent wants, in any way Mr. Kent wants. That means Mr. Kent may fuck your ass, mouth or pussy, and you'll try to make sure it doesn't get in the way of Mr. Kent's practice. After each client you'll try to make sure that there is no way people would know if Mr. Kent fucked the last client or not."

I pondered for a second, "Desiree, you will forget having answered the question Mr. Kent asked you before this trance, and you will forget going into this trance, then when you come out of this trance, you will answer Mr. Kent again."

"Awake, Desiree, Awake."

Desiree quickly came out of trance.

"Oh, poor girl. She deserved to be fucked. All girls should experience your cock in their bodies at least once." Desiree answered my question. "Let me get the Febreeze, we can't have your room smelling like you just fucked. Maybe an automatic air freshener...." She murmured as she walked from the room. A minute later she was back with Febreze.

When she finished, I felt my cock stir. I wouldn't be able to cum, not after what I just got and the amount of action I'd received today.

"Desiree, I want to fuck your throat." I told her.

Desiree happily knelt in front of me and opened her mouth. Man, I loved this.

I dropped my pants and pushed my cock into Desiree's mouth. She happily slurped and licked at my cock. I let her lube it up with spit, then grabbed her head and pushed into her throat. She gagged and moaned as I throat fucked my receptionist. I couldn't tell it was just me or if she handled it better her second time. I let her up for air every thirty seconds or so, but in general just enjoyed fucking my receptionists throat. Despite my earlier assessment that I wouldn't be able to cum again, I felt my balls stir. Surprised, but pleased, I kept throat fucking her, letting her throat massage and milk my cock, begging for the cum that would undoubtably be coming soon.

When I couldn't stand it anymore I pulled back and shot a small load of cum into her waiting mouth.

Surprised, Desiree let some dribble down her chin before she started slurping and swallowing.

"Don't let it get on your shirt, it'll stain." I told her.

Desiree panicked for a second, then grabbed her low cut collar on her shirt and pulled it back, exposing her tits as she pressed them forward to catch the dribble.

I took advantage and groped her tits, rubbing the cum in as she slurped the last few spurts from my cock.

"That was really good!" I congratulated her. "You'll want to wipe the cum off your tits, but that felt amazing."

Desiree smugly smiled as she stood. "I'm glad I am doing my job well." She covered her tits and almost skipped from the room to go clean off.

I sighed as I sat back, watching Desiree's ass in her skirt as she bounced from the room. If this kept up, I would be very pleased. Hot young pussy, and even potentially some nice MILFs, providing me all the sexual entertainment and release I wanted, while insurance companies bore the brunt of my fees, giving me a comfortable and pleasurable life. A seed of worry crept into my mind. The phrase 'too good to be true' began bouncing in my head.

I opened my phone and started watching the video of deflowering Olivia's hot latina cunt. It was evidence of what I was doing. As unwilling as I was to delete it, I needed to ensure it wasn't as easy to get as figuring out the password of my phone. And what about the other women I was fucking? I was covering the facet of them telling anyone what was happening, but I would have to figure out what to say if someone came snooping. Could an ambitious police officer making this entire lifestyle come crashing down around me. What would I even do?

I sat there, stewing in these thoughts until Desiree poked her head in.

"Well, boss. It's quitting time. Shall we go to your house to learn more about my body?" She asked playfully.

My cock didn't so much as twitch. I was spent. She'd be just as pliable tomorrow and just as willing. I needed some rest.

"No, I think we need to take a day off. Tomorrow, we'll resume your lessons." I told her. "And you've learned so much today from our time between sessions. I think your body needs a rest to learn more."

Desiree's disappointment was palpable, but she'd get over it. I'd fucked all three of her holes today.

"Okay, well... I guess I will see you tomorrow morning! Maybe then you can teach me some more!" Desiree declared, latching onto the future fuckings she was sure to get. She waved and collected her things.

Maybe I needed to look into supplements or something to let me cum more often in a day. I knew a lot of those were scams, but there had to be one out there that worked. I could imagine a day with a schedule full of women who would get fucked anyway I wanted, all leaving with holes full of cum and smiles on their faces.

I picked up my things and headed out. I needed good food and a good night's sleep to be ready for tomorrow and the pleasures it would bring.

12