Hypnotherapist Ch. 08

Story Info
Will the police bring Clark's practice crashing down?
4.6k words
4.64
18.1k
20

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 08

That weekend was my best in months. I had Karen come over four times and by the time she left for the last time Sunday night, her pussy and ass were both undoubtedly sore from the vigor with which I enjoyed both of them. I was glad to have a weekend slut to continue to drain my balls into. It seemed that with the amount of sex I was having, my balls were adapting and producing more of my spunk, but on the downside, blue balls had started bothering me on the weekends. Having Karen to fix that problem meant I could enjoy the relaxation of my weekend.

Monday finally rolled around and Desiree beat me to the office as usual. She liked to greet me as I walked in the door. I didn't have any appointments for a while, so I had her join me in my office. I kissed her, pulled up her shirt and started groping her tits. Desiree had very sensitive breasts and she loved them being mauled. I pushed her on the couch, pulled her skirt up and slid into her silky wetness. Desiree had come to expect this each morning, unless I had an 8 o'clock appointment. Since currently that was only one Wednesday, almost every day of the workweek, Desiree started the day with a big sloppy creampie, either in her pussy or her ass.

I was about three thrusts in, when the chime of the front door opening interrupted us, immediately killing the mood.

I pulled out and Desiree quickly righted her panties, pulled her bra back into place and tucked in her shirt in a hurry. She smoothed her skirt and in a matter of seconds, you couldn't tell I'd just been nuts deep in her slut tunnel.

Desiree walked calmly out, as I finished pulling my pants up and tucking in my shirt. I had to look professional. If this was a new client, I needed to present a good face.

"How can I help you?" Desiree asked.

The words that came next made my blood run cold.

"We're just here investigating some reports of abnormal activities. Is Mr. Kent available?" A strong feminine voice declared.

I put on my blandly happy therapist face, hit the air freshener, and walked out to see what was going on. Standing in the lobby were two sheriff's deputies. A stern looking woman, about 5' 6" with black hair and a uniform that might have been just a touch too small, pulling tight across her significant breasts and giving her a nice profile and displaying her quite appealing waist-to-hip ratio. The look was marred by the belt with gun, taser, cuffs, a baton and who knows what else cops carry. With her was a male officer, 6' 2", with almost brown but still blond hair, broad shoulders, probably used to play basketball, football, or both. He was lanky and had a stern expression on to match his partners.

Holy fucking shit balls. I tried very hard not to let my apprehension show. How much did they know? If they knew very much at all, they wouldn't be nearly so cordial. Though it was hard to call the stern expressions I saw 'cordial'.

"Welcome officers. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Do you have a moment?" The female officer snapped, more of an instruction then a question. "We need to talk to you about some reports we've received."

I smiled, "Of course, anything to help the good men and women in uniform. Let us discuss things in my office where we can have some privacy."

The two officers walked past and Desiree just smiled happily at them. She could easily stay calm. She didn't realize what a breach of employer/employee relations it was for me to be fucking her like I was. And in this state, any sexual relations between a licensed therapist, like myself, and a client was strictly illegal. If these officers figured that out, I was looking at massive jail time.

I closed the door and shook the officer's hands. "Nice to meet both of you, I'm Mr. Kent, at your services."

"Officer Hunter." The woman introduced herself.

"Officer Woods." The man followed suit.

"So then, what can I do for you?" I asked, feeling some small comfort from sitting in my usual chair of authority as they sat on the couch to talk.

"I will be frank, there are reports of strange behavior from individuals, starting right after they visited you." Officer Hunter began, borderline accusatory.

I shrugged, "Some people do find it strange when a friend or coworker who has been struggling gets help. Sometimes it can even cause issues, especially if the individual receives help with something like confidence to confront a hostile relationship in their life. I wouldn't be surprised if some of my clients were benefitting in this way, but that's hardly a matter for the Sheriff's Office to be investigating, am I wrong?"

Officer Wood's face dropped the stern facade and he looked at his partner. That told me volumes. They didn't have anything on me, but were investigating crazy reports. Also, the ease with which he accepted that said that he believed in hypnotherapy and thought none of this was out of the ordinary. He might be a very easy client to take under.

Officer Hunter's face hardened however, "Would you say one of your client's dressing in inappropriate ways and refusing to change behavior after being written up and risking losing her job is 'normal behavior' for one of your clients?"

Officer Woods clearly thought that was funny, but did his best not to undermine his partner.

Olivia. It had to be Olivia. She had been trying to get the sexual attention of a coworker and I'd given her the confidence to try. Damnit. If this all unraveled because Oliva was swinging her tits too much trying to get the attention of a gay guy, I'd be very disappointed.

"You seem to have a poor understanding of what hypnosis can and cannot do." I assured her. "Hypnosis isn't a magic eraser that lets me remove bits of a person and put what I want in its place. It is a tool for self-improvement. I can help guide a person through the steps but only the individual can make the changes to their mind."

Which is why I have to get you in a really deep trance, convince you to trust me unconditionally, then to implement all of my suggestions. I thought to myself.

"So people just magically fix themselves at your direction?" Officer Hunter mocked sarcastically.

"You make it sound like that isn't the whole of modern medicine." I pointed out. "Doctors may provide medicines, but it is the individual's body that distributes the medication. In many cases Doctors simply find deficiencies in their patient's lives and advise exercise and a proper diet to rectify issues far more effectively than surgery could. Now not all cases can be resolved in this way. Sometimes surgery is required. That is one reason I am very careful in what I do and do not attempt to remedy with my clients. I can't diagnose or treat any serious conditions. I simply help people live happier and more full lives. I build up confidence and help people overcome barriers they have set themselves that limit their enjoyment in life."

I smiled at my double meanings. Their lives were happier with orgasms. And their pussies were certainly more full... of my dick. I built up the confidence that my dick fit in all their holes and definitely had popped some virgin barriers their bodies had created to try to keep my dick out. I pulled myself back to the meeting with the officers.

"That doesn't explain the drastic changes we've been seeing reports of." Officer Hunter pressed angrily.

"Perhaps it is just people not liking change. People never like when things change." Officer Woods suggested.

I had an idea. "Perhaps, Officer Hunter, you'd like to try my hypnosis and see for yourself? Officer Woods can watch and make sure nothing happens so you'll be safe under his watch. We've never met before so I haven't set up anything and before I could suggest anything, even if hypnosis were a brainwashing power, he could shoot or tase me before I could do anything crazy."

Officer Woods laughed, "That sounds like a great idea."

Officer Hunter was not thrilled with this turn of events. "As an officer I don't think this is a good idea. I don't want anyone mucking around in my head."

"Officer Woods can make sure I don't ask you anything inappropriate, we can even agree on exactly what goes on while you are in trance." I suggested. I turned to Officer Woods, "Officer, you would stop me if I tried to do anything we had not agreed upon, correct?"

"Absolutely." The man agreed.

"And you would have no qualms tasing or shooting me should it prove I am attempting anything underhanded?" I pressed further.

"Yes, indeed." He verified.

"Least of all, you could physically overpower me, should it come to it?" I asserted.

I was nothing compared to the larger, stronger man. I could say with confidence in a confrontation, he'd easily whoop me.

"Yes. I would say so." He grinned confidently.

I was pulling him in with a trap known as chain agreement. The more he agreed, the more like he was to continue to agree.

"So you could watch everything and compare what you see with what Officer Hunter experienced to obtain valuable insight into this investigation, correct?"

Officer Woods looked almost in a 'you asked for this' way at Officer Hunter, "Yes."

Officer Hunter was not happy. Grumpy would be putting it lightly. It was almost like she was in pain and how long this was taking was really making it worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In Sarah's Head)

I wanted to clock Jim right now. The condescending ass was agreeing to everything. We had to present a unified front and he was making it almost impossible for me to say no.

And why in hell was this couch set so low? Just sitting down had been enough to let my freaking pants pull my panties into a nasty wedgie and now I had to deal with this shit?

I swear I would find a way to get back at him. I knew Jim didn't believe this was a serious investigation and now he was just looking to get some entertainment out of it by watching me get hypnotized. I didn't believe the hack could actually do it. He was only like 24 at the oldest. He seemed sincere and serious about his work, but that could just be a fucking facade.

Could my fucking panties please stop trying to choke out my pussy? Fuck it made it hard to think.

"Fine." I growled. "Let's see what you can do. MR. Kent."

I emphasized MR. to remind him I did not view him as a doctor. He was a quack as far as I was concerned. I didn't know why the state licensed these people. Maybe it was so they could be more thoroughly regulated. I'd have to look up laws on therapists when I got back to the office. Maybe I could nail him with something there. I don't know why but I hated him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clark)

Officer Hunter agreed finally, and we got down to the details. Exactly what we'd do and what I'd say to her. Officer Woods was pleased with himself and seemed almost giddy to watch. We even wrote down everything we would do.

Definitely a believer and I was seriously hoping, and easy target for a collateral trance.

A collateral trance would be a trance where someone you weren't working directly with followed along. It could be tricky to force one, especially if the secondary target wasn't actively following along. I had a few inductions that might just work though.

"Alright, Officer Hunter, are you ready?" I gently prodded the young officer. She looked to be mid-twenties at the oldest.

"Fine." She huffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sarah)

God fucking damnit! All this shifting to watch as this potential perp wrote down step by step what we were going to do was just inching my panties further up my back and wedging them deeper in my abused vagina. I needed to get a size up in pants. I'd just gotten these new uniforms and I'd said exactly what size I needed but apparently our uniform providers ran small on sizes. FUCK!

Mr. Kent had me lay back and stare at a light in the ceiling, then close my eyes and imaging the light. Then he started talking about my feet on the floor. Damn this fucking wedgie, it made it so hard to think about anything else, but I concentrated trying to ignore it.

Was it just me or was his voice starting to get a little fuzzy?

Gah! I had to concentrate harder on his voice and the light... and my feet... and now the couch and.... What was he saying? Did I care? What was going on? Maybe I just needed to....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jim Woods)

Sarah laid back and began concentrating as Mr. Clark started talking to her calmly in a warm, relaxing sort of voice.

I wasn't worried. Mr. Clark was an outstanding citizen as far as I was concerned. I'd looked up his record and he had gotten a grand total of one ticket on his record. He'd rolled through a stop sign at 11:00 at night once. According to the notes neither him nor his mother, who had been in the car with him, had seen the stop sign. A model freaking citizen. People don't just flip a switch and go crazy.

And he went into therapy of all things. He wanted to help people and Sarah was treating him like a crime boss. I glanced up at the light he mentioned. It was a nice light. More of a blue then your average orange bulbs. He must use LEDs. I should do that when I get home.

He started talking about feeling the earth underfoot as the light filled Sarah's mind. I did like the light, and it was strange thinking about my feet in my shoes. You don't think about the fact that you have socks on most of the time. I could feel the pattern in my socks pressing on my feet.

Wow, this guy was interesting.

The light on the ceiling drew my gaze again. I wasn't supposed to be following along. I was supposed to be watching Sarah. But surely just looking at that pretty light wouldn't matter.

No. I am supposed to be watching Sarah.

I tore my eyes from the light and watched as Sarah shifted. Was she uncomfortable? Did I push her too far?

The image of the light in the ceiling refused to leave my mind as Mr. Kent kept alternating between talking about the light and feeling the floor through our shoes, through our socks. No he wasn't saying 'our', he was saying your.. Why did I think 'our'? I wasn't being hypnotized.

I felt my head begin to feel almost muddy with all these thoughts. The Light, the floor, Sarah, now the couch.... Was that my wallet between me and the cushion? Why was it so hard to follow everything that was going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clark)

"Sleep!" I declared finally and both officer's heads lulled forward.

YES!!! It had worked! I'd used a type of mental overload induction that forced you to think about as many things as possible which overwhelmed your mind and left you vulnerable to a purely verbal induction.

I'd been worried, but once Officer Woods started glancing at the light, then his shoes, I knew he was unintentionally following along.

"You feel incredibly relaxed and comfortable." I suggested and the relaxation on both of their faces was immediately evident. "You feel yourself floating. As you hear me count to ten, each number will let you drift further into this state of relaxation." I needed to deepen their trances then set up my ability to reinduce trance. "Each number will let you double your relaxation and double how deeply you feel at peace and your trance will deepen, doubling its depth."

I'd always been amazed with how true it was that really the person hypnotized themselves. And as you introduced the idea of a trance during the discussion of the induction, they then could find and self induce deeper and deeper trances.

"One...." I started counting watching the unmistakable signs of a trance deepening. "Two... Three... Four... Five.... Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten...."

The two officers were out. Which was good, because this was not what we'd agreed on. I was supposed to give a few basic instructions: stand, put your hands on your head, spin around, recite the ABCs.... Officer Woods had made sure to suggest things simple enough Officer Hunter could definitely do them, and just childish enough to be embarrassing.

"Now, Officer Hunter... What is your name?" I pressed.

"Sarah..." She breathed.

"Wonderful. You are doing so well. Sarah, if you hear me, and only me, say 'Sleep, Sarah, Sleep' you will enter a deep trance, twice as deep as the trance you are in right now, growing twice as deep each time you hear me say those words. Doesn't that sound nice?" I suggested.

"Mm-hmm." Sarah hummed her agreement.

"Officer Woods, what is your name?" I asked the strapping man.

"Jim..." He told me simply.

"Jim, you hear me, and only me, say 'Sleep, Jim, Sleep' you will enter a deep trance, twice as deep as the trance you are in right now, growing twice as deep each time you hear me say those words. Doesn't that sound nice?" I repeated for him.

"Nice...." he agreed lazily.

"Now if either of you hear me, and only me, say "Sleep, officers, sleep" you will enter a deep trance, twice as deep as the trance you are in right now, growing twice as deep each time you hear me say those words. Doesn't that sound nice?" I finalized.

The two agreed calmly.

"Isn't this such a wonderful feeling? Like everything is right in the world." I started working on them. "Such a wonderful feeling could only come from a good person. So you know Mr. Kent is a good person..." I was so glad I had two hours before my next appointment. I needed to build their trust in me. And starting from a place of suspicion, at least for Officer Hunter, Sarah, that would take work.

After about five minutes of nothing but guiding them to trust and have good opinions about me, I decided to do a spot check of where we were at.

"Jim, how do you feel about Mr. Kent?" I prodded.

"He seems like a good guy. Caring and nice." The relaxed man admitted.

"Sarah, how do you feel about Mr. Kent?" I asked.

"He seems nice, but he scares me." She admitted.

Not ideal, but not the worst.

"Why does Mr. Kent scare you?" I pushed further.

"Because he might hurt me, like Dad hit mom." She stated simply.

Oh dear, an abusive parent. And it was flavoring all of her interactions with men. Not good. She needed therapy.

"Have you gone to therapy to talk about your father?" I checked.

"Yes, for four years. It didn't really help." She replied.

"How do you feel right now?" I asked.

"Uncomfortable." She stated simply.

Damn it. I was working hard to get through to her. Why wasn't it working?

"Why are you uncomfortable?" I tried to dig. What psychological barrier would I have to get through?

"Panties." Sarah explained. "Wedgie."

I stared for a second, then had to bite my hand to not laugh.

"Would you like to fix your panties?" I offered.

"No, people would see..." Sarah stated, a slight blush filling her cheeks.

"You are all alone. No one would see." I suggested, if I could reframe her perception of her surroundings, I might get a show. "Now, would you like to fix your panties?"

"Please." She almost begged.

"By all means, fix your panties." I instructed with a smile.

The deeply hypnotized woman stood, loosened her belt then let her pants drop to her knees, before pulling what must have been a very distracting and uncomfortable wedgie out of her butt and pussy. There was just a flash, but her black pubes matched her hair, her puffy pussy looked delicious. Her panties were plain and business-like. I'd love to see her in something spicier. Then she pulled her pants back up, tucked her shirt back in and tightened her belt.

"Is that better?" I tried not to sound condescending.

"Uh-huh." She agreed.

"Now how do you feel?" I returned to my previous question.

12