Hypnotherapist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Floaty." She replied.

"And how do you feel about Mr. Kent?" I asked.

"He's nice, but he scares me." She confirmed.

"Mr. Kent is safe. You don't know why, but Mr. Kent would never harm you. You will have complete confidence in this." I told her. Then I had a thought. "And you know this thought is your own, since you had it while you were alone. There is nothing to be afraid of with Mr. Kent. He is nothing like your father. You can put your full trust in him."

Sarah's head lolled from one side to the other as if debating, then her head settled on her shoulders.

Let's try it again.

"Sarah, how do you feel about Mr. Kent?" I reiterated.

"He seems nice. I should be scared of him, but I'm not. I'm scared of all men, but he is okay." Sarah admitted, seeming to think it out as she spoke.

I sat back. Okay, that should do it for now.

"Jim, what are you investigating Mr.Kent for?" I asked.

"I'm just following Sarah." He stated with no signs of deception.

"Sarah, what are you investigating Mr. Kent for?" I redirected the question.

"Brainwashing. Perhaps abuse of clients." Sarah let the declaration hang.

I thought for a minute. Then I realized something beautiful. I had the perfect shield, right here. But looking at Sarah, I needed her to not be involved. If it was found that she was visiting me and investigating me, that could throw up ethics flags I couldn't easily hide. And I wanted Sarah visiting me. 1) She was hot, but would be hotter with my cum dripping from her holes. 2) She had actual trauma from her childhood and I might actually be able to help with that where her previous therapists had failed.

"Jim, if you were investigating me and brough Sarah along as backup, would it be a conflict of interests if Sarah were my client?" I verified, wanting to make sure I could avoid problems.

"Not her investigation then." He declared. "That's fine."

I smiled, "Sarah, you will realize you might actually be able to get help from me, and will pass the investigation over to Jim. Jim, you will take the investigation and take any reports about me and my practice. Jim, you will visit me when you get reports and bring Sarah as backup. You will never put any credibility into the reports and will happily accept any explanations I give. You will make a new email account and save my personal email which I will give you. If there is ever a report big enough that the case might get moved from you, you will use this email to send me a warning, from your personal computer at home, as soon as possible. But for now, you will just send me an email to let me know you have set up this. You will be careful to ensure no one ever learns about this email account without my permission. Any instructions sent to you from this email you will receive from me, as though you were in a deep trance."

Not sure if that would work, but it was worth a shot.

I turned to Sarah, "Sarah, since you have realized you need help and I can provide it, you will set up regular appointments with me. You will have complete faith you are doing this of your own will and volition and though you may be confused, you will trust me and do your best to help yourself under my care."

I thought for a moment.

"Jim, you will believe that you never entered a trance and watched as I went through step by step the instructions we had previously agreed on and nothing else happened, Sarah was hypnotized but refused to do any of the embarrassing actions. Sarah, you will remember entering a light trance, you will remember me walking through the instructions we agreed on, but you will remember thinking that they were too embarrassing and you refused to do them and nothing else happened. Sarah, you will realize any change of behavior of a hypnotized individual is their own will and choice. Sarah, this is when you will realize that it is safe to come see me, and you will decide that you need my help." I wrapped up. "Jim, Sarah, neither of you will feel anything but good about how this meeting went. Now if you hear me, and only me say 'Wake, officers, wake', you will process through all you have learned in your trance and wake up from your trances, though you will not fully awaken until you see that all officers present are also ready to wake. Jim, if you hear me and only me say 'Wake, Jim, Wake', you'll process the things you have learned in your trance and wake from your trance. Sarah, if you hear me say, "Wake, Sarah, Wake', you'll process the things you have learned in your trance and wake from your trance."

I sat back, "Wake, Officers, Wake."

Jim and Sarah shifted slightly then settled, Jim actually only took about three minutes before his eyes half-opened he looked over at Sarah. It was kinda creepy how he stared at her for the ten minutes it took before Sarah half-opened her eyes and met his gaze. The two then straightened and Jim laughed.

"See, nothing to worry about, was it?" Officer Woods chuckled at Officer Hunter.

Officer Hunter grumbled. "Thank you for entertaining our curiosity. I'm actually surprised. I didn't think hypnosis was a thing or that it would be like... that."

"Well, I think we can return to the main office." Officer Woods chuckled.

"Yeah...." Officer Hunter murmured, deep in thought.

The two officers rose and shook my hand then walked out. I let the door close behind them and collapsed back in my chair. That had been incredibly stressful. I don't know what made me think trying to add Sarah to the list of women who's cervix had been kissed repeatedly by my dick was a good idea, but damn, I wanted her. It was less then three minutes later that a ding sounded and I got to watch as Sarah Hunter's new client information got added. She scheduled for the first thing Friday morning.

Desiree would have to deal with not getting her pussy creamed first thing in the morning on Friday, but I didn't care. If I could help Sarah through her issues and help myself to her ass and pussy, Desiree could wait.

It had been just over an hour and now I had less than an hour before James Wilson came in. I'd have to see if modifying my marketing strategy with him would yield any results. But as soon as Sarah was gone, I had a receptionist who I'd been interrupted fucking and that needed fixed.

12