Hypnotherapist Ch. 09

Story Info
The Moores continue their humilating descent to submisssion.
5.6k words
4.57
20.2k
25

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

It took me nearly a half hour to vent my frustrations into my receptionist after Sarah and Jim left. It had only been a few weeks and I began to wonder if the amount of sex I'd been having since I opened my office was beginning to affect me. Desiree enjoyed it, orgasming multiple times while it took me so long to reach my peak.

"Oh... Mr. Clark!" Desiree breathed when at last I pulled my cock from her cunt. "That was amazing."

I faked a smile, "Well, get cleaned up and get ready for Mr. Wilson to arrive."

Desiree fixed her panties and let her skirt drop, then hurried from the room, a happy smile on her face.

Everything had gone well with the officers. At least, that was my perception. I almost smiled at how easy it had been. I had freaked out about the officers, but now I had them under my control. As I sat there brooding, my email went 'ding' and it was the first email from Jim, confirming he had set up the secret email to report back to me. I told him to make sure he did nothing suspicious that could bring further pressure on this investigation, but to do his best to make sure no one else looked into this.

I was worried about Sarah Hunter. A psychologically damaged sheriff's deputy who seemed to have a vendetta against men. She'd set up her appointment for the first thing Friday morning, so I had four days to figure out how I wanted to approach her issues. I was glad she had taken her suggestions so well, but it had almost seemed too easy.

I started reviewing my notes from my therapy and hypnosis training and found something that made me even more nervous. False acceptance. Some individuals with severe trauma sometimes, as a response to that trauma, would appear to accept suggestions and appear more accepting and docile as a coping mechanism to avoid further trauma. The difficulty detecting this type of trauma response was that many such individuals had such responses embedded in their subconscious, so putting her into a trance would not bypass it the way it got past most of the conscious defenses a person had.

I couldn't believe I had overlooked the possibility of something like this! I had completely ignored the possibility of something like this happening, even after learning about her trauma! I slammed my hands on my desk in frustration. I stared at my screen and my eyes settled on my webcam, which made my mind grind to a stop.

Body cams.

I did a quick google search and yep, they were legally mandated in the state and would be recording the entire duration of their shift. That meant the entire contents of my encounter, including what I'd told the officers to forget, had been captured on video. I hadn't even noticed the little box on their uniforms among all the badges and crap they had on.

I almost jumped up and started pacing when I heard the door in the front room open and James Wilson started greeting Desiree. Of all the times to have to actually work. I tried to put my impending jail time out of my head, so I pulled up my notes on James.

The elderly gentlemen stepped in and we shook hands and he sat down. I struggled enough pulling my brain into the session that James had to ask me if everything was okay.

"Sleep, James, Sleep." I told the man.

He slumped into a deep, deep trance.

I rose and started pacing. I had to think. It had been over an hour since the officers left. If Officer Hunter hadn't actually entered a trance, she probably would have arrested me as soon as we concluded the interview. I had to relax. If I went crazy and did something stupid it could cause enough dissonance between reality and my implanted suggestion to cause the suggestions to be rejected. That could break everything up, Officer Hunter would remember everything and I'd be history. Jail would just be the tip of what happened to me.

I took a few deep breaths. Okay, False acceptance was not highly likely, and at least not complete false acceptance. At least some of what I'd done with Officer Hunter had actually had an effect. So long as it was enough to get me to Friday, I could work with her more. Jim, Officer Woods, had clearly accepted everything I gave him. Though perhaps I should test that. I'd come up with a way to do that later.

The footage on the body cam was problematic. If anyone did an in depth review of that footage, I would be toast. I had serious doubts about that, and if anyone did at this point, it would be Jim. I'd have to make sure that even if he watched that footage, he'd think it was normal. But for now, if I tried to do something crazy, like having Jim delete the footage, it would just throw up red flags even to people not involved in the investigation. A quick search told me that one of two things would happen with that footage. Either it would be deleted in sixty to ninety days if nothing was flagged as important, or it might be held onto for up to two years. I could try to keep my head down for ninety days, but the two years would be a problem. I could maybe ask Jim to tell me which would happen.

Having processed through that, I was able to calm down enough to work through my session with James Wilson. He left and I didn't even want Desiree to come in. I needed to chill.

A glance at my schedule showed I had a busy afternoon ahead of me. I needed to eat some lunch because right after lunch, I had five back to back appointments. I smiled seeing the names: Chastity Moore, Angel Moore, Samantha Moore, Elizabeth Moore and ending with Howard Moore. I had to admit, having the self-isolating family to have my way with and the way I felt taking Liz in front of her husband and making him want me to do it... It made me feel powerful.

Feeling powerful might be exactly what I needed right now.

I told Desiree I was taking my lunch and went out for lunch. I was craving fish. Probably the amount semen I'd been pushing out. Fish had most of the components I needed to replenish. I went for sushi. There was a sushi bar I'd seen just off of main street. It had the hallmarks of being a mom and pop shop that were always the best when it came to asian food. The prices were decent and the sushi was great. I got back with about fifteen minutes before the Moores would be showing up.

I looked at the notes I had. Finally having Desiree's younger sisters' birthdays, I could finally start making plans. Samantha's birthday was August 18th. Today was July 31st. In 19 days, I could make her mine. The twins, Chastity and Angel, shared June 28th as their birthday. So I had a long time before their next birthday would come, allowing me to take them as well. I'd have to start planning my birthday surprise for Samantha.

I enjoyed my little planning and fantasy until I heard the family arrive. I was a little surprised that the whole family came at once, five hours was a long time to sit there.

Chastity was the first to go. We started talking about her hopes and aspirations. It was almost sad, the only hopes and aspirations she had was to marry a handsome man and have as many babies as humanly possible. I could just hear her mother coming out of her mouth, 'a woman's place is to get married and take care of her husband'. I began contemplating the long term.

Eventually, I decided, I wanted a wife and kids. Maybe I'd take my turn with each of the Moore girls and see which one was the best in bed and keep her as my wife and the rest would just be casual fucktoys. That was a great option if I didn't find anyone more appealing.

There wasn't a whole lot to work with on Chastity. I encouraged her unconditional trust in me, and began encouraging a small crush. That would make things easier when her birthday came around. I then started building up her will to ignore anything I was doing with her mother and sisters. I'd be fucking Samantha soon enough that I didn't want her asking questions. Finally, I began laying the seeds of her being okay with me fucking her and as many other women as I wanted. That was something that would probably take time to work through.

Angel was more interesting than Chastity. She actually had life goals beyond finding a man and encouraging him to knock her up every chance he got. I mean, she wanted that too, but she wished her mother would let her swim competitively. She loved swimming and thought she was great at it. The thought of her in a swimsuit was dangerous, since she was underage, but damn, once she was old enough I was definitely going to fulfill that fantasy.

Like her sister, I encouraged unconditional trust, a crush, and the will to ignore anything I was doing with her mother and sisters. It was kinda repetitive.

Up next was Samantha, this was what I was excited for. I had 19 days, three weeks, three sessions, to prepare Samantha for what I was going to do to her on her birthday. I had to go through all the same steps as her sisters, unconditional trust in me combined with a crush which I went a little more serious on. Next was a little different. I hadn't pushed the 'Mr. Kent is holy' narrative on her sisters because I didn't want them jumping to conclusions about when I could start making love to them. Sam, however, I wanted worshiping me by the time her birthday arrived. I impressed upon her the need to wait until her birthday and then to present herself to me unconditionally. I suggested she should talk to her mother when she got home about a suitable outfit to present herself to me on her birthday.

I almost forgot to start working on her acceptance of me being sexually involved with her and other women, in my need to get her out of my office before I jumped the gun and tried to have a go with her. I did my work, then had to stand with my back to her in the corner as she processed all the work I had done on her mind. Once she was ready, I sent her out with a sigh. She gave me a flirtatious look as she left the room.

I was already hot and bothered when Liz walked in. The MILF was looking particularly good, or I was particularly horny.

"Hello, honey." She greeted me with a kiss. Liz was wearing a red dress with a keyhole cutout for her cleavage and a side slits up the side well up her hips.

I smiled, I could wait for her younger daughters so long as she and Desiree could satisfy me whenever I wanted.

"Hello, Liz." I greeted her. "Have a seat."

She sat, making sure I had a good view of what was being offered.

"How have things been going between you and Howard?" I asked, taking a sip of water.

"I am doing wonderful." Liz gushed, stroking my leg. "It has been so wonderful to have a real man in my life again."

"And how is Howard?" I asked.

Liz's face soured, "He seems torn. He hasn't tried to imply I should accept his filth into my body, but he seems jealous that another man, even one so holy as you, is in my life."

I felt a little irrational anger. Howard was beneath me. He wasn't good enough to be jealous of me fucking his wife. He had lost her of his own accord and now I got to enjoy her slut body and he got to shut up and accept it.

"He still insists on keeping his position as a football coach at that stupid public school. He CLAIMS the girls there have no appeal to him, but I know he is a man and men desire all women before them. Only a holy man, such as yourself, is capable of resisting such desires. After all, you have eyes for me and my daughters only." Liz declared.

I would have to disabuse her of the notion she and her daughters were special. She was my slut and cum dump, nothing more. Her daughters were pretty enough, but I was getting really tired of Liz's arrogant bullshit attitude.

"And what would you have him do?" I asked, taking another sip of water. I was starting to feel like I needed to pee, and I had plans for what I was going to do for that.

"Oh, he is lost to me." Liz declared. "He is far too defiled by the world's filth to ever be worthy of his place in our marriage again. The only reason I have not cast him out and divorced him is because that is not what a good woman of God would do. He is little more than a servant to me now. The money he brings in with his 'job' leering at cheerleaders while he makes boys tackle each other is nothing. He made sure we had enough money in his investment funds that we can keep our farm without the pennies they pay him."

"So what do you want him to do?" I pressed, sipping more water.

"Get out of your way." Liz declared, giving me a lusty look. "My daughters deserve to have a REAL man to look up to as a role model. I certainly hope Desiree has properly submitted to the holy man she found. I am ashamed that she found you before me."

I smiled, "Very well, I will talk to Howard and see whether the word of a holy man can reach such a depraved soul."

Liz's shoulders relaxed, assured I would make her husband more pliant.

"But it is time for you to submit. Are you prepared?" I asked.

Liz sat up straight, "Of course, I am your humble servant."

I used the normal command to drop her into the deep trance. Her head hung forward and her body went limp, just enough muscle engaged to keep her upright.

"Liz, it is time for you to realize that while your husband is fallen and beneath you, you too are fallen." I began. Liz didn't object and it took me a second to remember why. Christians believed all men were fallen and wicked. My statement meant next to nothing to her. Of course, that was going to make this next bit easier. "Your pride, your arrogance and your failure to your husband make you almost as fallen as he. Only because your weakness before sexual temptation was to a holy man are you any better than he."

The effect this had on Liz was incredible. Her head lifted, and a sad pathetic sob left her mouth. Her shoulders pulled in and she tried to make herself very small.

"You have failed to properly prepare your daughters for the world and for the holiness they shall receive from Mr. Kent. You will realize your own worthlessness, you are pathetic and degenerate. You longed for a man to violate your womanhood and your anus long before Mr. Kent came into your life. You deserve derision and punishment at Mr. Kent's hands. No act is to vile to serve its purpose in your reformation. You will be prepared to submit to Mr. Kent at any time, in any place, in any way, without question." I told the woman on the couch before me. "You must still prepare your daughters, that they may be better than yourself, but you will know you are filth."

I was getting carried away. I realized Mrs. Moore needed to still function in society, and I was dangerously close to making that very difficult for her. Plus, who was to say someone else wouldn't take advantage of her new lack of confidence and pride.

"Before the world you must bear the face of a confident woman, to teach your daughters that only Mr. Kent is to be submitted too, since he is holy, but before Mr. Kent you are worse than trash, and when the two of you are alone together you will acknowledge this to yourself and him. His every command is to be obeyed. Your happiness and needs come second before him, for the pleasures of the flesh are nothing before the pleasures of serving him. Your greatest joy will be knowing you have pleased Mr. Kent." I sat back. I wasn't sure how much of a change that would be, other than in her world view.

I had originally elevated myself above her by the status of being holy, now I was kicking her down a few notches. I grinned, maybe once her daughters were all my sluts, I'd make her grovel and beg in front of them. I could see it now, and damn it was sexy.

"Wake, Elizabeth, Wake." I commanded, and I checked the time. It had only taken a fraction of the time we had allotted to make this change in my fuck-slut.

Liz struggled for a few minutes, then finally her head rose. Her eyes betrayed her, she was scared, confused and vulnerable.

I gave her my most condescending look, "Strip."

Liz hurried and shed all her clothes. I could tell the sexy underwear had been intended to bring her confidence, but she just hung her head in shame as she set it aside.

"Kneel." I commanded, pointing between my legs.

Liz took some courage at that and assumed a submissive position between my legs. Fuck, I was really starting to love making women my submissive bitches.

"Suck my dick." I told her.

"Yes, Mr. Kent. Of course." She acknowledged undoing my pants and fishing my erect member from my pants. Her lips closed around it and she started bobbing trying to make me feel good, her tongue swirling on my head.

"Now, I need to relieve myself, and I am going to use your mouth to do it." I informed her. "I'm going to piss into your worthless mouth and you are going to drink it. Not a single drop is to escape your mouth. You hear me?"

Liz nodded, still bobbing on my cock, her tongue slipping down the sides to make room for the coming liquid.

I relaxed and let loose, feeling the hot liquid fill my sluts mouth. She started guzzling my piss, desperate to please. Let me tell you what, fuck, this was an experience. The combined sensation of her desperately trying to please me and desperately trying to drink the load of piss I was unloading down her pliant throat was such a rush. She met my eyes and the embarrassment and shame at this humiliation were unmistakable.

I finished emptying into her mouth and she pulled off, gasping for air.

"Did... Did I please you?" She asked.

"You did well enough." I told her.

She stayed kneeling, naked, and humiliated. She knew that what I had just done should have been disgusting to her, but she was happy. I hadn't made my urine not gross to her, I had just lowered her standards enough to accept it. She was debased, shamed and humiliated enough to accept anything from me.

My cock had fully enjoyed its mid-stream massage, and was erect. I debated fucking her, after all, I could have her anytime I wanted, so not fucking her now wouldn't be a great loss. Then I grinned, technically she was paying for the privilege of drinking my piss and being humiliated, might as well go all the way. After all, after this, all I had was her husband, Howard, then I could relax all evening.

"Turn around and put your elbows on the couch." I instructed.

Liz seemed happy to have the holes she preferred be my attention, I think part of her worried I would make her drink my piss again. Her thick, bubbly butt pointed at me, I put a touch of lube on my dick, then lined up with her puckered asshole. Liz felt what I was doing and offered no resistance as my penis pushed through her sphincter and into her bowels. Something about fucking Liz's ass made it fit with how much I was humiliating her.

"That's my bitch." I growled, and Liz obeyed the suggestion that command triggered, climaxing with my dick buried in her tight, hot ass. "That's my bitch." I repeated. Again, then again, and again.

Orgasm after orgasm tore through Liz as my dick pistoned in and out her willingly presented asshole. Each time one subsided I'd repeat the command. I loved the way her ass spasmed on my cock. As the orgasms piled up, her arms gave out and she was left face down on the couch, breathing hard as she became an orgasmic mess skewered on my pleasure stick.

Finally, I felt my balls stir. About fucking time. I slammed deep into her, releasing all the cum my body had to offer, and growled one last time, "That's my bitch."

Once I had finished unloading in my pliant client, I sat back. Fuck, that kind of domination was a rush. Liz was a fucking mess, exhausted by the repeated orgasms and not caring about anything in the world. I'd driven her to the verge of collapse through my orgasmic torture.

"Sleep, Elizabeth, Sleep." I commanded, "You will remember vividly everything you did today, drinking my piss and getting fucked up the ass, orgasming like a whore constantly as your ass was violated. You will know this is your place now. To be submissive to me in all things. Submitting to me will be your greatest joy and pleasure. Now, when you wake up, you will feel as refreshed and invigorated as if you had slept for eight hours." I checked the time, almost done and time for Howard to come in. A nasty thought occurred to me. "You will go dress and go and clean up in the bathroom, then you will return, strip naked in front of your husband and suck my dick while I work on your husband. You will know everything I do with him is right. It will even me normal, me inducing a trance in him, instructing him and bending him to my will. You will feel pleased that you are the fuck-slut of such a powerful man who could do these things to your husband and you will suck my cock until your jaw is too sore to continue. Now, wake, Elizabeth, wake."

12