Hypnotherapist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I redressed, putting my cock back in my pants.

Elizabeth rose, stretched, then began to dress. The conflict in her being was amazing to watch. She was both pleased that she had acted like a proper submissive slut, and horrified by what she'd done. She finished dressing and with one last conflicting look at me, she left.

"Desiree, please send in Mr. Moore." I called.

Howard Moore walked in and sat down, the door closing behind him. He did not offer me a handshake by way of greeting.

"Hello, Mr. Kent." He began, "I admit I am struggling with something. It just doesn't feel right. You doing all the things you're doing to Liz. I thought it would be fine, you giving her what she needs, but... you're doing far more than that. She never needed your dick in her bottom, she never needed it with me. And she certainly never let my dick anywhere near her mouth like you do. It just ain't right."

I sat there listening. "Sleep, Howard, Sleep."

"Howard, you will realize you are hardly a man. The reason you wife is willing, or even happy to perform these sexual acts with Mr. Kent is because you are and have always been worthless as a man. While you were able to impregnate your wife, you will realize even then, you were going beyond your worth. You will see your wife engaging in these acts and it will only reinforce how worthless you are. Your only value is as a coach and you will do all you can to be the best coach you can. But you will realize you aren't even worthy to share a bedroom with your wife anymore. You will willingly move into the room Desiree once occupied. You may still engage in the acts that help you to relax and blow off steam, so long as they do not involve your wife." The last thing I needed was him being driven to drastic measures. "Wake, Howard, Wake."

I wanted him to be awake for what ensued.

It took him a minute to process through that. Then just as he came back to full consciousness. The door opened and his wife entered.

She meekly and submissively knelt between my legs, undid my pants, pulled out my soft cock and began sucking happily.

I smiled and patted her head. "Very good, Liz." I told her and she looked up at me in joy at my praise and started doing all she could to please my dick.

Howard's face was a mess of emotion. I had said nothing, but to tell his wife I was pleased, and she had willingly, happily even started performing this act she had withheld from him their entire marriage. He was ashamed, humiliated and worst of all, aroused.

"You were saying?" I asked him.

Howard's mouth opened to object, but no words came out. He closed it in defeat.

"As I thought, now, you wish to remain a football coach, correct?" I asked.

He hung his head, "Yes. It's all I have now. Football... and I suppose hunting and fishing. I suppose I do a good job around the farm too. Had to give up beer for the church. Should I still avoid that? I don't even go to church anymore."

I nodded thoughtfully, "Alcohol is a good thing to avoid. It doesn't do anything good for you and can do a great deal of harm. But you should redouble your efforts on the things you love. Fishing and football especially. Now, how has it been going with the cheerleaders? Do you still look at their bodies?"

Howard raised his head, "No sir, they don't even tempt me anymore."

My thoughts raced. "Now, who is the head coach for the cheerleaders?"

"Nikki Smith." he told me.

I jotted down the name, enjoying the pleasant distraction of Liz's lips and tongue on my dick as she performed her duty between my legs. I'd have to see what I could do with her. If I could rope in the coach for the cheer squad, maybe I could get private 'interviews' with all the senior cheerleaders. A steady stream of teen pussy each year as new cheerleaders joined the squad sounded amazing. My dick jumped in Liz's mouth, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag for a second.

"Wonderful, and are there any other cheer coaches?" I asked.

"Nope. There are openings, but in a town this small, we haven't gotten any applicants that I know off." Howard admitted.

More good things to note.

"And am I remembering correctly that a few of your coworkers have set up appointments with me?" I checked my schedule. "Jamal Shepard, Mark Balson, and Tyson Anderson... What can you tell me about them?"

"Mr. Shepard is our principal. He is a good enough man, but I thought a man of your holiness could help him. Our school is struggling in many ways." Howard admitted, "It makes keeping the football team strong hard, because too many of the boys are struggling to keep their grades high enough to be on the team. He thought my insistence you could help was strange, but seems he made the right choice."

The principal? That could be helpful. He would have a lot of connections I could use.

"Mark is our English teacher. He is a right smart fellow and he said he'd be in to check you out." Howard confirmed.

Okay, so potential tool, but if he was coming in to 'check me out' he might be dangerous. I made a note to be careful with him.

"And Ty, he's our only school counselor. He's overworked and really needs another counselor to help him out. I'm not sure why he is coming to you, but you'll do good for him." Howard confirmed.

Another useful tool if I could rope him in. As a counselor he'd have an advanced degree, but probably a specialized one. If I was careful he could be used to get me into useful places.

"Very good. Sleep, Howard, sleep." I told him.

Howard slumped forward but remained seated.

"Howard, you will relax on telling your coworkers about me, but once you hear another coworker recommending me to any of your other coworkers or anyone else, you will praise me and the difference I have made in your life. You will never tell anyone about me taking your wife sexually, or how I have taken the place as the man in your home. You will talk about how I gave you focus and helped you eliminate distractions in your life. You will talk about how you have found your mind more open and capable of learning." I told him.

I wanted to use him as a backdrop for future engagements. If he relaxed now and in a week one of these other men could rely on him for backup, that would be perfect.

"In regards to your wife, you will realize she has fully submitted to me. You will be pleased by this, and when around just me and your family you will acknowledge me as your superior. You may call me 'sir' or 'master' if that helps you feel how fully you know that I am the only one with authority in the walls of your home." I told him. "Nothing I do to your wife, or that she does with me, will bother you. You will be glad that despite your worthlessness your wife at least is able to please me. And when it comes time for your daughters to submit to me, you will be overjoyed that your indiscretion in overstepping and impregnating your wife at least has created fuck-sluts who will submit to me and bring me pleasure." I directed the broken man. "You will realize that whether you invite me or not, I am going to spend the night in your home, whenever I want and I will fuck your wife and any daughters you have of age, when, how and where I want and you will be pleased however they are used by me."

To my amazement, Liz moaned on my cock. Looking down at the woman sucking my cock, pumping her head as fast as she could, looked happy to have these instructions embedded in her husband. My cock twitched again, and Liz gagged again as it hit the back of her mouth, but this time I pushed her head down my cock, popping my cock into her throat. She struggled for a moment, trying to accept me into her throat, then I pulled out. She took a deep breath through her nose and I forced her down again.

"That's my bitch." I told her as she squirmed with my cock down her throat.

Obediently, an orgasm filled her as she choked on my dick.

"Liz, you will learn to take my entire length down your slut throat." I told her, "You'll learn to like it."

I pulled out and let her resume her sucking. I really needed to teach her how to give a proper blowjob. Zeal she had, but technique was still lacking. Liz tried and failed to deepthroat me herself, unable to push past the mental block of forcing me into her throat.

"Just suck. More tongue and lips, less limp sucking." I told her and returned to her husband.

"Now, Harold, you will wake up and feel refreshed and invigorated, despite your worthlessness. When you leave here, you will go home and move into the spare bedroom as directed." I told him. "Now, wake, Harole, wake."

The man lolled his head around for a minute then woke again to the side of his wife sucking me off.

"Liz, that's enough." I told her. "You may redress me."

She sadly removed her mouth from my cock and tucked it back into my pants.

"Now make sure you drink lots of water." I told her. "It's important for the new duties you learned today."

Liz nodded, and the two timidly left the room. I heard them collect their daughters and leave.

Desiree came in, "They looked like a pair of misbehaved children caught by an adult. What did you do?"

"They are just learning how to live properly." I told her. "Now get everything closed up. Time to head home. We have another big day tomorrow."

12