Hypnotherapist Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing still.

"When you get back, you will realize this might be an important breakthrough, and you will feel the need to talk to Mr. Clark about it." I told her.

She squirmed.

"Have you ever talked to someone other than your husband about something like this?" I pressed.

Her head flopped back and forth, shaking a 'no.'

"You'll find it surprisingly easy to talk to Mr. Clark about it." I assured her. "Nothing he says or asks will make you uncomfortable, and the more you talk about it, the more comfortable you'll be talking to Mr. Clark about this, or anything similar."

No negative response. So I flipped her skirt back over her panties, and moved her knees in a touch.

"Wake, Robin, Wake."

It took her a surprisingly short amount of time to wake up.

"Are we done already?" She asked in surprise as her eyes fluttered open and she looked around the room.

"No, we're only a short ways in, but there were a few things I wanted to talk to you about, outside of trance before we continued the hypnosis." I explained.

She nodded, then seemingly relieved, noted, "It is probably good anyways. I used the restroom before I came, but I seem to need to go again. Would you mind?"

"Not at all." I assured her. "Your needs are what's most important here." But inside I was pumping my fist in success. With any luck.... Well, I'd see when she came back.

She grabbed her purse and walked out, and I sat fidgeting while I waited. I hoped my suggestions stuck, and I was moving closer to that satisfying moment when her pussy surrendered to my dick, but... it was so hard to tell with her. This might go exactly where I was hoping for, and just end up with me even more frustrated when she walked out that door.

If that happened, Desiree had better be ready to get her pussy, and probably her ass, pounded until she needed to stand at her computer for the rest of the day.

It seemed to take forever for Robin to return. She walked in, smoothing her skirts and clutching her purse nervously. She kept a hand on her skirt as she sat and a slight flush crept into her cheeks.

"I'm sorry," She blustered, "You wanted to talk about something before I had to go to the bathroom?"

I swallowed, I had been so fixated on trying to get her panties off, I had neglected to come up with what I was going to talk to her about. But this did present an opening.

"You seem to subconsciously worry about how attractive your husband finds you." I began. "Is there any reason for that?"

She squirmed. "Well, there have been a few times I have tried to initiate an intimate evening and he didn't respond..."

I nodded, "So, in order to help you while you are under, I'd like to know what steps you are taking to try and help increase the intimacy between you and your husband?"

Robin restlessly wrung her hands and wiggled her legs, she looked from side to side.

"... I shouldn't... talk about it..." She murmured.

"This is a private office, and anything you say will stay in this room. I take client confidentiality very seriously." I assured her.

She sighed, "So... I think... It might have something to do with how I dress..."

I nodded and scratched at my pad. "Could you elaborate on that?"

She swallowed, "Well, I KNOW what Nathan likes. I keep my hair long because he thinks it's pretty. I know he thinks lots of makeup makes me look fake, so I try to wear as little as possible. I know he likes how I look in a skirt, and a few other things about me wearing skirts... Oh god, why did I say that?!"

I chuckled, "I assure you, it isn't anything I haven't heard before. You will have a hard time making me uncomfortable."

Maybe if she rode me and dropped her entire weight on me it might not be too comfortable, but I'd take it.

She smiled, "You sure?"

"Oh, I guarantee it. I've had everything from people wanting help overcoming their fear of anal sex to people needing help reigning in fetishes." I lied. I had been the one who helped people with no interest in anal get interested in my dick in their asses, and I was more fond of instilling fetishes in people than getting rid of them. "Some of them were very graphic."

She flushed at that. "Well, then I suppose I'm not that bad..."

She took handfuls of her skirts. "Well, Nathan also likes me to wear blouses that show off a little more."

"Your blouse seems perfectly normal." I noted. "Like, what are you talking about with your husband?"

"I mean, if he had his way, my neckline would be down here." Robin laughed, looping a finger over the neck of her blouse and pulling it down, until her entire cleavage could be seen. The insides of the curves of her breasts were, for a moment, clearly displayed. As the neckline stretched to the bottom of her sternum, I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. I was certain she had been wearing one when she walked in the first time, but now, she was just as clearly not wearing one.

Of course, I realized, a bra is just as much underwear as her panties were.

She eased off on her neckline, letting the elasticity return to its normal spot, "Oh my... I can't believe I just did that!"

"Why? It was a simple demonstration of what your husband would want, and it communicated very clearly what you were trying to convey." I assured her. "And we are in private, and I am a professional."

Robin sighed in relief. "I'm glad. But seriously, he'd want my neckline down that low, and he likes... revealing panties and bras."

"And do you like these revealing bras and panties?" I followed up.

"Not really..." She confessed. "I mean, I go for comfort generally. Thongs and such tend to get wedged in my butt and be uncomfortable, so I usually... Or I used to..."

I let her simmer.

"Can I confess something?" She asked quietly, a flush creeping into her cheeks.

"Of course." I assured her.

She slipped her hand into her purse and pulled out her white cotton panties and a plain beige bra. I could see why her husband wouldn't be overly thrilled by that bra. It was your standard... Granny bra? I know there are granny panties, and this was pretty much the bra equivalent. I'm sure it was comfortable, but not very arousing... except for the fact it was in her hands, rather than cupping her boobs.

"While I was in the bathroom, I realized... I don't like these anymore. I want Nathan to want me... And if these don't help, I don't want them anymore." She declared, then with thought she corrected herself. "At least, not when I'm in private. Oh god, I wouldn't wear the things Nathan wants when I'm going grocery shopping or anything, but I guess I've gotten complacent. I wear these around the house most of the time, and Nathan deserves better."

I nodded. "So, how would you like me to help you with that?"

Robin thought for a second. "Well... I don't want you to like... making me throw myself at my husband... But maybe... a boost in confidence?"

Confidence was sexy. I wasn't going to argue with her on that.

"Okay. So you are okay, with me talking to you about being confident with your body while we are in hypnosis?" I asked.

She nodded and I grinned. Sometimes the easiest thing to do was prepare a person's conscious mind so that then their subconscious would be more susceptible.

"Alright. Here we go." I told her. "Sleep, Robin, Sleep."

Again, she dropped.

"I'm going to touch your knee again, to show you how relaxed you are." I told her.

I gently spread her legs again, one leg at a time. With a trembling hand, I took the hem of her skirt and flipped it up onto her stomach, once again. There it was, the folds of Robin's pussy were fully displayed as her legs were spread wide. It seemed small and delicate, despite the fact she was married with a husband. Her pubic garden was trimmed and maintained, a patch above her sex, trimmed enough that I was sure I could just devour her cunt without a worry about getting hair in my teeth. Not fucking bad.

"Robin," I called out, my eyes still locked on my target. How to get that pussy wrapped around my dick. Now, what was her husband's name? I checked my notes. "You want your husband to find you incredibly sexy, correct?"

"Mm-mhm." She acknowledged, nodding her head.

"You know the kinds of underwear that Nathan likes. Any time you are in private, you should wear the underwear he likes, or no underwear at all. After all, the closer to being naked a woman is, the more sexy she is. You will love being naked in private, when Nathan looks at your breasts, ass or vagina you will feel a thrill." I asserted. "You should get a few more outfits to press how sexy you can be for Nathan. And to help with how comfortable you are wearing them, you should wear the most revealing ones, with a jacket for between your house and this office, when you come to visit with Mr. Clark."

I held my breath. I was pushing it, especially with that little bit at the end of wearing the most revealing ones to her visits with me. I hoped she wouldn't object, because then I could try pushing it further, but that was the first thing that I could see pushing her out of trance.

"Mm-mhm." She breathed.

I pumped an arm. One step closer to my end goal.

"Next, you should find a trusted source for opinions on how sexy you are." I began. I waited a minute. "It can't be Nathan, because as your husband, he is obviously biased. But it should be a man, because you want to know what a man thinks."

"It should be a man you trust. Not one related to you, or to Nathan. Probably someone who can be impartial and won't talk about it. Someone who values confidentiality." I pressed.

Her forehead scrunched.

"Do you know anyone like that?" I asked.

Her head flopped to one side, as if uncertain.

"Mr. Clark would be an ideal subject to function as your sexiness consultant." I pressed and prayed. "You should choose him."

Her head rolled back to her fully relaxed position, but she didn't move.

"Now, since this consultant is completely trusted. Some social rules won't apply to him." I continued, waiting a moment to see if she objected. This was the big thing. "Since he needs to judge your sexiness, it is totally okay for him to see you in any state of undress, including naked."

I bit my lip as she squirmed, her skirt fell over her pussy, but I hoped to be seeing it more intimately soon. She took a minute to settle down.

"The first time you are naked in front of your consultant, it will be exciting, and each time you are naked in front of him after that it will be more exciting. You'll feel like each time you are naked in front of your consultant you are getting sexier for Nathan." I pushed.

Again, it took a minute for her to settle. I glanced at the time. I had lunch after Robin's appointment, so if we went over it would be fine, but we were still shy of a half hour of the one hour session.

"Now, Nathan would tell you that an important part of sexiness is physical touch." I suggested, watching her carefully. "You would never cheat on Nathan, but..."

How do I say this?

"... with your consultant, it is possible to have... 'non-sexual' intercourse... to allow this judgment." I prayed so hard that this worked.

Again, it took her several minutes to calm down.

"You may have never heard of 'non-sexual' intercourse, but once it is explained, it will make sense to you." I told her. "Sex is all about emotional connection. Non-sexual intercourse has no emotional connection, it is simply for the purpose of evaluating your sexiness. You can only ever have non-sexual intercourse with one person, your consultant. Non-sexual intercourse is not cheating, because there is no emotion involved."

Surprisingly, that actually seemed to help her settle.

"When having non-sexual intercourse, you will do your best to be as sexy as possible. After all, the more non-sexual intercourse you have, and the better you do, the better it will be for you and for Nathan." I pressed. "Your consultant can help you explore all sorts of things, and you should never tell him 'no.'"

She was a little uncomfortable, but I pressed on.

"When you are at home, you will not recall any of the actions you take with your consultant. When you return to your consultant, you will remember the actions, and be okay with them, and it will not bother you that you only remember them while you are with your consultant." I finished. If she started talking to her husband about having 'non-sexual intercourse' it would definitely be a problem.

Now, for the big test. I tugged her skirt back into position.

"Wake, Robin, Wake."

I sat back and waited. Unsurprisingly, it took her much longer to process this time.

"Uh..." Robin groaned, sitting up. "Are we done?"

"The hypnosis portion should be done. I wanted to discuss how you are feeling now. But let's give you a minute." I told her.

She stretched, and looked around. After a few moments, she seemed to be fully back in possession of her faculties.

"So, how are you feeling? Are you feeling confident about yourself?" I asked.

Her eyes settled on me, and her brows knitted together. "I... don't know."

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" I nudged.

"I don't know. I feel like... I need another point of view, but..." She looked at me. "Would it be... no, that's not..."

"I'm happy to help, however you need me." I assured her.

She looked at her shoes then back up to me. "Would you mind... telling me what you think? About me?"

"I would be willing to serve you in that manner." I told her. "Are you looking for simple observations or a full assessment?"

"I... I don't..." She put a hand on her head. "I could never be unfaithful to Nathan. I'm..."

"We could keep it non-sexual." I assured her. "Simple assessments and..." Here was the risk. "... non-sexual intercourse, if you'd like."

"Non-sexual... Wait! Did you say... INTERCOURSE?! Like sex?" She demanded indignantly.

"Only non-sexual intercourse, of course." I assured her.

"How can SEX be non-sexual?" She demanded, rising to her feet. "Isn't sex... sexual by definition?"

"It is a confusing terminology." I admitted. Because I just made it up and hadn't taken any time to really think about it. Maybe I should have called it non-intimate sex... "But sexual intercourse is naturally a very emotional thing. Non-sexual intercourse takes all of that emotion out and is simply a way to show aspects of yourself, like your sexuality. It is a highly limited form of intercourse. You must be careful in choosing your partner because unlike marriage, where you can get divorced and remarry, in order to keep non-sexual intercourse from becoming sexual, you cannot ever rechoose. Otherwise it would be used as a form of freebie to have sex with whoever you want."

Robin looked at me in confusion for a moment. She stepped away, but I wasn't worried, because she had yet to pick up the purse with her panties and bra sitting on it.

"That..." She muttered, pacing. "But... No... Then... I guess... I wouldn't..."

I tried not to stare at her ass and boobs, but inevitably my eyes were glued to her ass as she walked away and her tits as she paced back.

"You say that this... non-sexual intercourse is not cheating on Nathan?" She quietly verified.

"Absolutely." I assured her, my cock pulsing in anticipation.

"Now, Nathan and I are trying for a baby..." She admitted. "So, you promise you won't get me pregnant, right?"

I so wanted to dump a hot load in her fertile and apparently unprotected womb. I didn't care.

"I won't get you pregnant." I lied.

With hesitant hands, she unzipped her skirt and slid it over her hips. Again, I saw her fabulous pussy come into view, my dick was aching to slam that sexy slit. Her blouse was lifted over her head and she stood before me in her naked glory. Her breasts were everything I hoped they'd be. Firm and perky enough that they mocked gravity, not that they were large enough it was hard. Based on all the bras of all the other women who had fallen under my control she was about a 32B in her bust, with fairly large nipples and areolas that were about two inches across.

"Well, let's get to the important part of the assessment." I suggested, not wanting to wait. I unzipped my pants and pushed them down to my knees.

Robin stared wide-eyed as my trouser snake came into view.

"Oh GOD!" She gasped. "I can't do this!"

"What?" I breathed in horror.

She scrambled and pulled her skirt up. "I can't! I'm... I'm sorry!"

Faster than I'd ever seen a woman dress, she was running to the door. I had to hurry at the last second to not have my throbbing dick hanging out as the door opened. I heard the front door of the clinic open and my heart stopped for a second. What if she ran to the police! Fuck!

"Desiree!" I snapped. "Please come in here and close the door."

An elated Desiree bounced in, closing the door behind her. I threw her on the couch, ripping her thong off before she even hit the cushions. I may be about to go to jail, but I'd be damned if they took me in blue-balling like Robin had just left me.

A splash of lube on her snatch was all the warning Desiree got before I sunk balls deep in the familiar warmth of her cunt. Based on the erotic moan, she needed no further encouragement. I clamped my hands on her hips and pounded her womb like a man possessed, and Desiree worked her dress over her head and flung her bra aside, allowing me to maul her breasts to the tune of my hips clapping against her ass.

"FUCK ME!!!" She wailed in ecstasy, as her pussy clamped down and she jerked in uncontrollable pleasure.

As wound up as I was, that was all it took, and my cock spasmed, spraying her womb with sperm. I didn't relent, though my motivation changed somewhat. I went from desperate horniness to almost rage slamming her fuck hole.

Robin fucking teased me, led me to the verge of the fuck I desperately craved with her, then ran out on me! I vented the frustration and anger I felt into Desiree's tight sex.

Desiree, despite being rage/frustration fucked, seemed to be absolutely loving the smashing. Her eyes were unfocused, rolling in her head and she gave a yelping whimper of a moan each time I nailed her cervix with my dome.

I wasn't satisfied yet, I pulled out and seeing the lube and pussy juices leaking from her gaping cunt, I pressed my cock threw all that and in one slow thrust dove into her ass. As broken in as she was she just groaned in further mindless pleasure. The ring of her ass rode up and down my prick as I slammed her, working the cum that was forced out as I further attempted to punish her for Robin's unwillingness to just submit and be my fucktoy. She could just scream in pleasure and orgasm again and again.

I don't know how long I plowed my deliriously pleasured receptionist, but eventually, I just got worn out. Pulling my slightly sore cock from her gaping asshole and surveying the results. Both of her holes were a mess of cum, her ejaculate, and lube. From the look on her face, she hadn't had a single thought in her head for at least the past three orgasms, and it may take some time for her brain to reboot to a state where coherence was even remotely possible. Her legs were shaking and I think she might have drooled a bit.

I just grabbed the wipes and started to clean myself up. After all, if the police kicked in the door right now, sure they'd know I was fucking my receptionist, but that wasn't a crime, at least not that I knew. I figured I could let Desiree enjoy the afterglow of what might be her last thorough fucking in who knows how long.

At length, Desiree finally moaned, "Good lord... Boss, you can do that any time you... ow."

She winced as she sat up. I wasn't surprised she was sore, I'd kinda destroyed her ass and pussy. She slowly and delicately redressed.

"Are you not going out for lunch?" She asked, finishing straightening her dress like she hadn't just gone through poundtown.