Hypnotherapist Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah." I stated. Why make the cops track me all over town?

"I... I brought more food than I can eat if you'd love some." Desiree offered.

My stomach rumbled, and I reluctantly accepted. Desiree was overjoyed, and hurried to warm up what she'd brought. It was some sort of marinated chicken in a pasta dish, and my mouth was watering before the food was out of the microwave. She split the dish with me, and frankly it was still almost too much for the both of us.

"Do you always bring this much food?" I wondered.

"Well, I never know when you might want to eat lunch with me, so..." Desiree admitted.

I chuckled, "I might have to start taking you up on that."

I was honestly surprised we hadn't seen a single officer yet. I was certain Robin was going to turn me in, and with a previous investigation, I was all but certain to be arrested... So where were the police?

"Um, Desiree, Robin forgot to schedule her appointment for next week, didn't she?" I mused. "Could you give her a call to set that up?"

"Sure thing." Desiree assured me, and waltzed over to her computer where she sat, delicately, and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Mrs. Edwards?... Yes. This is... yep. When you left, you forgot to schedule your appointment for next week." Desiree chatted, heedless that I was hanging on every word in amazement. "Again for Wednesday at 10:00 am? Perfect. We'll see you then."

Did... did Robin just schedule again?

Then it hit me. My suggestion that she forget what happened here when she left had worked! Even if she would have turned me over, she'd forgotten why she would.

I leaned back in the hard chair in the break room. Damn, that was so freaking close. I had to figure out what to do next week, but for now, I was safe. Maybe next week I'd get to actually fuck the young wife.

I walked back to my office and checked my schedule. I had Max Smith, the professor, who was just needing stress relief. Then I had two new names, Garret Kutchler and Nikki Smith. Garret I had heard a fair amount about. He was a part of the group with Karen, Olivia, Jessica, and Emma. I was fucking Karen, Olivia, and Jessica, and Emma had an appointment tomorrow to see if I could add her to the list. Nikki Smith was Max's cousin and he said she was the leader of the cheer squad at the local high school.

The idea of getting the leader of the cheer squad under my thumb had some definite perks. Even if she wasn't a fucking hottie, if I could get her to let me do 'consultations' with the senior cheerleaders, I could see if the reputation cheerleaders had as total fucking sluts was still a thing. Maybe I could get a similar role at the local college? One nice thing about the college was while the girls wouldn't be just barely eighteen, the number of girls at the college who were going to be literal jailbait was much lower.

First I had to see if there was any value from this 'Garret.'

When he arrived he walked in wearing scrubs. "Sorry, just got off. Had to sneak this in where I could." He declared as we shook hands. His grip was firm and I had to admit, he was intimidating.

Garret was tall, broad in the shoulders, and clearly stayed fit. I wasn't small, at 5' 10", but he was probably 6' 6" or 6' 7". He had the messy hair of a man who didn't have time to waste on it, but it worked for him. His blond hair and blue eyes spoke of Scandinavian ancestors and I didn't doubt he could have picked me up and broken me if he really wanted.

But this wasn't a contest of physical strength, if anything, we were about to be playing mind games, and that was my home turf.

"So, Garret, what brings you in?" I asked.

"Well, we both know psychics, astronomy and such is a bunch of bullshit mumbo jumbo." He began. "But Jessica, Karen, and Olivia all seem to think you are some sort of Medium so I figured I'd come check you out. Plus, after Olivia started coming to you, she started acting weird. I don't want you messing with my friends, so I figured I'd come let you know they are off the table for whatever nonsense you're peddling."

"Oh, but I'm not peddling nonsense!" I objected. "As a man of medicine, surely you've seen the cases where the mind has demonstrated its capabilities. Like the man who suffocated in a train car that still had air in it because he believed his time was up. And you know how you always test medicine with a placebo, because sometimes the miraculous instances of a medicine having stupendous effects is simply the mind unleashing otherwise impossible results of healing."

Garret looked at me suspiciously. "You're saying that your hypnosis... is like activating the placebo on... anything?"

"Sometimes better. Sometimes worse." I admitted. "It all depends on the person. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for a person is change their mind. A person is suicidal and believes there is nothing to live for? Help them find something that brings them meaning and joy. Someone is struggling with a horrendous condition, like suffering through chemotherapy? Give them courage and determination. How long have you been working at the hospital?"

It wasn't a hard guess where he worked. There was only one medical facility anywhere nearby.

"Two years." He conceded.

"And you've never seen two people come in, at similar times, with similar conditions, but one had given up and the other was determined to live and the one who was determined to live fared better?" I prodded.

"Okay, fine." Garret conceded. "So, how does it work?"

Having accepted my explanation, I gave him a basic rundown of the process, making sure to emphasize how HE would be the one making the changes and I am merely guiding. I had started believing that wasn't the case, but Robin resisting my attempts to make her submit to me was a reminder that no matter how good I was, the seed still had to be accepted.

"So, Garret, what can I help you with?" I prodded.

"Um... honestly, the lesson on how hypnotism works was great, but... I don't feel like I need anything. I am about to get my degree and start applying to med school, but I am feeling pretty confident about my grades and everything... I guess... Would it be weird if I asked you to make my girlfriend chill out a bit?" He wondered.

"Make your girlfriend... chill out?" I verified, actually taking notes.

"Yeah, Katie, my girlfriend... she will not stop harping on us getting married." He explained. "I've told her I want to wait for marriage and having kids until after I graduate with my Doctorate and can actually support a family, but she keeps nagging me about getting her a ring. She wants to have a baby, but is also just traditional enough that she wants to be married first... It is a mess and honestly the biggest stress I have to deal with."

I finished scribbling my notes. "So not worried about classes, just... a girlfriend that loves you and wants to get married?"

"When you say it like that, I sound kinda like an asshole." He objected. "I just... I don't want to make a commitment before I can keep it. She's only 20, it's not like we'll be pushing forty when I graduate. School has always been a breeze for me, and college has been no different. I take my word very seriously and I don't want to commit to her, have her have a kid or two, get caught up taking care of my family and flunk out of med school and end up living in a trailer park because she couldn't wait another couple years. I want my wife to have a better life than that."

I tapped my pencil on my chin, like I was thinking, really I was trying to find the words other than "yes, I will fuck your horny-ass girlfriend".

"Well, she'd have to come in and have a session. And it would be unethical of me to push this on her without her consent, but if it is bothering you..." I couldn't believe I was suggesting this. "Have you considered couples counseling?"

To my relief he nodded. "Yeah, we've tried it, and she agrees that it is reasonable for me to want to wait when we're there, but the whole way home she just goes back to 'we could have not bothered with this if you'd just get me a ring already.' I need something more."

"Then maybe we can work it out." I pointed out. "If she admits she should be patient and wait, but struggles actually waiting, that could be an impulse control issue, and hypnosis is a wonderful tool for that."

"All right! If you can manage that, then I'll owe you one." He acknowledged.

You might be giving me three holes to fuck, so I'll count us even, I thought.

"Do... Do you do house calls?" He wondered.

"House calls?... Oh, like coming out to you?" I thought for a minute. "I haven't..."

Pro: could open up more potential clients. Con: I couldn't just fuck them without worrying in my sound proof room.

"See, I work a lot, and usually have the car, since my shifts often start before she's up. So... it would be easiest if you could just come by and visit with her at our place." Garret explained.

New Pro: I'd get to most likely fuck his girlfriend, in his bed.

"I will absolutely make an exception for you. We'll have to make sure... Katie was it?... is comfortable with that." I pointed out.

"HA! If you try anything she always carries the pepper spray and taser I bought her. If anything, I'm worried for you. She's been itching to try out that taser, and I'm not dumb enough to let her try it on me."

Noted.

"Okay, I'll probably have to have regular sessions with Katie to help her maintain her control over her impulses and work on any other issues she may have." I explained. "Oh, and does she have any health insurance?"

Garret told me she was still on her parent's health insurance and it was one of the easier carriers to work with, which was nice.

"All right. If you start feeling like there is something else you'd like help with, let me know. I'd be happy to help." I assured him, and we shook hands.

Damn, that could not have gone better.

I was really hoping Robin had just been a fluke and today would turn out great. All that I had left on my schedule was Nikki Smith. Max had talked about her before and now I was ready to see her. Being the cheer instructor usually seemed to mean one of two things:1) a former cheerleader who just didn't go professional, or 2) a cheer mom who took over because there was no one else. Max had said Nikki was single, but single could be single mom, or single former cheerleader. I would have to wait and see which it was.

I heard her arrive, the clicking of fashionable heels proceeding her.

"Hello, I'm here for the 3:00." Her voice carried through the door. She had a light and pleasant voice, and I was encouraged. Desiree worked her through her new client forms and I waited in anticipation for her to walk in.

She was everything I'd hoped. Short, like many cheerleaders tended to be, with petite breasts and a wiry figure and just enough of an ass to give her some curves. She had bleached blonde hair, with the beginnings of her brown roots starting to show through. She had light blue eyes and a single dimple as she smiled. If she weighed a hundred pounds I'd have been shocked. She had a loose v-neck polo that stopped just shy of teasing with the edges of her breasts and had the high school's eagle mascot embroidered over her left breast. She wore pants that were form fitting enough about the hips but were elastic enough that it let her really move. Once seated, I noticed her heels had scuffs from regularly being kicked off, probably to work with her girls.

"You must be Mr. Kent." She greeted me with a light handshake. "My cousin Max raved about you until I promised to come see you."

"Max has been a really receptive client. He told me he was going to recommend that you come in. He said you have almost as stressful of a work life as he does." I told her, motioning for her to sit.

"Max exaggerates." She assured me. "Yes, I run the cheer squad and the drill team, but I only teach a rudimentary health class, so it's not like I'm doing research on... Whatever it is Max is researching these days."

"Yeah, I understand it is a government contract and he's not allowed to talk about it. But we're here to talk about you." I told her, trying not to stare. "You said you are the teacher responsible for the cheerleaders and the drill team?"

My luck couldn't be that good, could it?"

"Yeah, I originally just wanted to do the cheer team, but they couldn't find anyone for a drill team instructor, so I picked that up too. We aren't going to nationals anytime soon, but you have to start somewhere." She laughed.

I saw a bunch of dancing and flipping naked 18 year olds in my head, and swallowed.

"Aren't you a bit young to be a psychologist?" Nikki chuckled. "I feel like you could almost be a student at my high school."

"I'm not a psychologist, I'm a hypnotherapist, and I'm twenty-three," I told her, "and I feel like the same could be said of you. How often do people suspect your ID is fake when you go to a bar?"

Her info had said she was 24 when it came across.

"Ha!" She started to laugh, then sighed. "It would be funny if it wasn't true."

"Now as fun as this is, the insurance companies usually make a stink if we can at least try to work on something. So, if you could improve one aspect of your life, what would it be?" I asked, fishing for a starting point.

She bit her lip for a second. "Well... as much as I hate to admit it, there is a fair amount of stress in my life. I have to learn the moves I'm teaching my Drill girls and choreograph the routines for both groups."

"Okay, well, there are a few basic stress management techniques I'm very familiar with that we could try." I noted, trying to decide whether I wanted to help her relieve stress with her pussy or ass. "Is there anything else?"

"Not unless hypnotizing me can change my students. Some of them are way too cocky for their own good, and some are way too shy for their own good. But that's a pipe dream, we'd never get funding, or parent approval." She sighed.

I nodded, making notes. Fuck funding, if it guaranteed me a stream of easily manipulated hot young women, I'd work for free. Not sure if I'd pay for it, but damn.

"We can work on that later." I assured her. "So, we'll start on stress management. Do you have any hobbies you use as outlets for stress?"

"Dance and gymnastics?" She chuckled. "My life pretty much revolves around drill and cheer right now. If I can get us to win any competitions the prize money will give us more opportunities and will help in arguments about hiring more staff or fighting for raises."

"And any relationships adding to the stress there?" I prodded gently. Max had said she was single, but it never hurt to verify.

"Like romantic relationships? I wish. I don't have time for that nonsense right now. Maybe once I have everything established I'll be able to set aside time for dates, but I have homework, tests and assignments to grade, moves to learn and choreography to map out." Nikki almost mocked the idea.

"All right. I think I have enough to work on for our first session. So, now it's time for the hypnosis. Are you familiar with the process?" I began

She wasn't. Most people weren't, and if they thought they were, it was the Hollywood version with pocket watches or swirling designs. Nobody stopped to think if something like that COULD hypnotize you, and a studio published it, they could potentially drop thousands or millions of people into unprotected or unsupervised trances and the lawsuits would bury whoever was foolish enough to try it.

Of course, she was convinced she wasn't a good candidate for hypnosis. No one ever thinks they are going to fold the moment you start some chant telling them to sink into the depths of their subconscious. Especially smart people, and the smarter the person, usually the better the hypnosis goes.

She was laid back, her chin resting on her collarbone, deep rhythmic breathing making her chest heave as she dropped into a shockingly deep trance in a near record amount of time. Seems Nikki had quite the mental faculties in that pretty little head of hers. If she had students willing and capable enough to listen and follow her directions, she might very well get those state championships she had alluded to earlier.

But there was a lot to do while she was under and it never seemed to be enough time. She was the last appointment for the day so I had extra time to have my way with her, unless I had a walk in to fill my last opening, but I wasn't seeing anything from Desiree to indicate that was the case. As always, I set up her 'wake' and 'sleep' triggers first. If she jolted awake, I wanted to be able to put her back under easily.

Then I did my legitimate work. Stress management was a common concern that hypnotists could help with. Stress is nearly 90% mental. That's why what stressed the fuck out of some people was like water off a duck's back for someone else. I gave her three different coping mechanisms. One was a simple suggestion, that she would find her work more rewarding and less taxing. The second was a keyword that I'd be able to give her to say if she was overwhelmed to trigger a calming episode.

The third was my favorite.

"Another reason a healthy young woman your age might be finding your work so stressful is, you are sexually pent up." I suggested. "Fucking regularly helps release hormones that help you cope with stress. Now, obviously, you can't get involved with any of your students, and your coworkers are all either married or unappealing, so you need to find someone else."

I assumed the unappealing aspect of any unmarried coworkers. If she had the hots for another teacher at the school, she seemed like the type that would not have been shy to admit to it.

Surprisingly, there was no objection on Nikki's part.

"Since relieving your stress is a legitimate part of Mr. Kent's job, you'll find yourself wondering if he wouldn't be willing to help you out in that regard as well." I prodded. Nikki seemed to have no objection, so I figured I would push a little bit more. "You'll realize that visiting him once a week, or perhaps every other week is not nearly enough sexual satisfaction. You'll decide to give him your phone number and any time he calls you for sex, you'll head straight to his home to get some more... stress relief."

The slut smiled at that thought. Damn, why couldn't Robin be this easy?

A quick round of question and answer got me some more info on my newest fucktoy. Nikki was not a virgin, but had had less than five previous partners. She claimed to have never deepthroated and didn't like cum in her mouth, but I quickly suggested she'd find my cum to be quite tasty. If I was going to fuck her mouth, I wanted her to swallow. She had never tried anal, but didn't object when I suggested she should offer me her ass. She didn't have enough substance to her breasts to titty-fuck, so I left that alone. I did make sure to impress on her that she would not feel any claim to me, and would be fine even being fucked alongside another woman. I was very much planning a night with both her and Karen in my bed. Damn that was going to be hot.

Finally, it was time for her tailored version of my recruiting plan.

"As you feel the sweet relief from the stress that has bothered you, you'll realize that my care is exactly what your drill team and cheer squad need to help them really succeed. The fact that we are fucking regularly won't be an issue in your mind. Who is your principal?" I pressed.

"Principal Shepard." She replied.

That name was familiar to me. Howard Moore had talked about him. He was on my schedule. A quick check told me he'd be coming in tomorrow.

"Early next week, probably Tuesday, you'll realize how much visiting you has improved your state of mind, and that in turn is making everything easier." I told her. "You'll realize that I absolutely should be brought in so I can work with the members of your teams."