Hypnotic Bet

Story Info
A bet about hypnosis at the office.
3.9k words
4.59
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday afternoon, around 3 PM, and they had been working for hours on a critical proposal that had to go out by Monday morning. They were the only ones left in the office, an odd pair of work friends in spite of their very different backgrounds. But Sindra liked working with John, even though he was at least ten years older than her.

They were opposites in many ways. John was born in Europe, tall, blond haired, trim, well build, and white skinned, whereas she was born in India, short, with a light build but a size B chest, long legs, luscious black hair, and a lovely brown skin. They had worked together on a number of projects and time had given them a good understanding of each other. They were both smart and successful and had build up a certain deep affection for the other person.

Suddenly John looked up.

"Time for a break?"

"Sure. Coffee?"

Without waiting for his answer she got up from the spare desk in his office she was using and walked over to the espresso machine on the side table. She felt John's eyes on her as she made the two coffees. She could not help herself and swung her hips a bit as the machine gurgled like she was dancing to an inner tune. Her knee long wide skirt swayed as she moved accentuating her long slender legs.

When she looked around and innocently asked "One sugar, right?" she saw his bright green eyes follow her movements. Caught out he quickly switched his gaze to her face. The innocent smile she gave him only seemed to flare up something in his eyes before he smiled back.

"Yes please. I like your dance moves."

He got up to get his coffee reaching around her as he did. His closeness made her shiver a bit and she blushed when he noticed.

"Let's sit on the couch so we can relax a bit before we continue."

Without waiting for an answer he turned and walked over to the leather couch in front of his desk where clients often sat. Suddenly Sindra was nervous.

"Hmmm, maybe we should keep working?"

"Nonsense, sit down. I want to try something and have a bet with you."

"What do you mean?" she answered sitting down at the other end of the couch.

"Want to take my bet? I have recently been studying hypnosis, and want to bet that I can easily hypnotize you?"

Sindra blushed. "Why would you want to do that? To make me do what? Fall asleep? We need to finish that proposal!"

"I just want to see if I can get you into a trance."

"And then what? It won't work anyway. And you cannot make me do what I don't want to" Sindra responded. Deep down she wondered if that was true. And did she know herself what she really wanted?

"Want to try?" John insisted, looking into her eyes.

She hesitated as she felt his gaze. To her surprise it felt warm and pleasant. Was he already trying? She knew she should say no, but out came "Ok, I'll take your bet!"

"What will be my reward if it does work?"

"First show me what you can do."

"Ok, put down your coffee and sit back. Don't move and look into my eyes."

Wondering if he had already cast a spell on her she found herself doing what he asked without any further questions. When she looked up he was crouching in front of her. Somewhere inside her she knew she should have declined, she was married, and who knew where this would lead. But she felt her head nod in agreement. Had he already hypnotized her with the one look?

He grabbed her chair, wheeled it close and sat down, and then leaned forward till his face was about two feet away from hers. As soon as he really locked his beautiful green eyes with the long lashes onto hers she started to feel calmer, mesmerized. Her nervousness disappeared and her breathing slowed down as he kept her gaze. It felt intimate and pleasant but also somewhat intrusive, as if he looked into her soul somehow and saw some of her longing, her desires.

She had expected to easily keep him out but she felt herself sinking deeply under his spell. When he whispered some sweet words her defences crumbled even further. He had gotten through and she knew it.

His silken praise for her deep brown eyes, the lovely shape of her face, and the beauty of her gorgeous black hair turned on a flame in her for more of his attention. When he described the sweetness, the desirability of her dark red lips she started to smile, which led him to compare that to the rising sun in the morning and warmed his heart.

And then slowly her eyes closed on her without warning. She still heard his voice but could not move, did not want to move. The feeling of warmth surrounding her was comforting and calming. Deep down she felt a heat in her belly, but it came with a sensation that this was what supposed to happen. He had her, and she had lost the bet.

"Open your eyes and speak to me Sindra."

His face was closer than expected when she opened her eyes. Definitely in her personal space, but she did not mind at all.

"It looks like you won. What do I need to do?" she admitted surprising herself.

"I want blindfold you and play with you, with your mind and body while you sit here for maybe an hour or so. Ok?"

"This is just a prank, right?"

"I will not make you do anything you don't want. Just say "no" three times and it will break the spell. And I will stop doing whatever I am doing."

She hesitated, but she had read somewhere that even under hypnosis you could not be made to do things you did not want to. Which meant she should be safe. And John had always been such a gentleman, mostly.

All the while John had kept eye contact with her. His bright green eyes seemed to rove through her body and ignited a heat in her soul, a desire for more, a burn to be touched by him. That burn for a touch created warmth in her belly and heat in her breasts. Was she sure herself of the things she did not want to do? It was going to be a challenge to sit still here, blindfolded, for an hour, and only move if he asked her to, told her to.

She decided she had to say no, who knew what would happen if she said yes. As she hesitated she became aware of a sensation as if he was sucking on her nipples while he sat there looking into her eyes. How could that be? She was a married woman. But when she finally broke eye contact she just nodded her head and said yes!

As if he had it planned John pulled a silken blindfold from his desk drawer, got up and put it over her eyes, knotting it in the back. He then walked around, closed the blinds, locked his office door, and turned on some soft music. She could hear him humming as he walked around, passing so close by her she would feel him brush her back or legs.

The blindfold was very effective, she could not even see any light at the edges. The couch was big, comfortable, and quite heavy. The thought of what could be done with it gave her a sudden itch between her legs, the anticipation was making her a bit wet she realised.

When she felt his hands on her shoulders she knew he had stopped behind her. He kneaded her shoulders, then her neck, and it felt great. He had good hands.

"Don't say anything, just relax" John murmured close to her ear.

She had to admit, it was nice to have a man with strong hands take care of the knots in her shoulders, upper arms, and neck. Slowly she relaxed, until she felt his hands come over the top of her shoulders down her chest. Opening two buttons on her shirt his hands slid in and cupped her breasts. She almost said "no, no, no" but then admitted to herself she had lost fair and square. So she would let him, although she did not understand why. All she knew was that she could not say no!

Without hesitation he popped the front clip on her bra, flipped it aside and palmed her now naked tits. Her nipples got hard right away. His big warm hands felt like magic on her naked flesh, it had been a long time since her husband had been so attentive. Without wanting to she purred like a cat in heat that is being stroked. The sensation was delicious.

But when she felt him nuzzling her neck she started to wonder where this would end. She had to say "no" or "stop" or both. Rip of the blindfold and stand up. This was going way to far. If her husband found out, or his wife? Or people in the office? She took a deep breath, tensed her legs, and then let out her breath again. She could not do it! What was wrong with her?

She sighed with relief when he stopped after a few minutes but then she suddenly felt him in front of her. He put his hands on her ankles and slid them up. Up her calves to her knees, lifting the hem of her loose-fitting skirt. First they were on the outside and then on the inside, spreading her legs. He was on his knees she felt as he came forward, his face had to be close.

"Just say "no" if I am doing something you don't want."

Maybe it was the hypnosis, maybe he had awoken something in her. The "no" in her mind did not translate, she could no longer control her head or her voice. She just nodded and whispered "OK."

After waiting about ten seconds she felt his breath on her face just before his lips lightly touched hers, looking for a kiss. First tentatively, and then a bit more insistent, his lips pressed hers. But when the tip of his tongue probed she did not give in, and just puckered her lips. His hands slowly moved from her knees up her thighs, radiating heat. He gently rubbed up and down, first on the outside and on the inside. She shivered, but not from cold. Tentatively she opened her lips a bit, kissing him back lightly. Their lips kept brushing each other until the exploration turned into a deep kiss. Finally she opened her mouth and probed with her tongues for his.

It was as if she had opened a door and stepped onto a wide-open warm beach. The kiss was divine, she had never been kissed like this before in her life. When they finally broke off she gasped for air. If this was a lingering effect from the hypnosis she wanted to stay hypnotized.

She sensed more than felt how he leaned back on his knees, and when his lips touched her knees she felt it like an electric shock. Would he kiss her there, up her thighs, all the way? Her husband had always refused to do anything like that. And John did, raining his kisses on the outside and then trailing up the inside of her thighs. Her legs were now splayed because he had put her feet on his knees.

Her mind went "oh no", but not a sound crossed her lips, except an intake of breath when he boldly kissed her crotch through the fabric of her panties. She felt his warm breath, his lips, and his tongue probing for her clitoris through the fabric. Her core was now quite wet, she felt herself opening up like a flower in sunshine. After a minute of this her panties were soaked by his saliva and her juices. Then she felt his hands travel up her legs to her hips and gently tug on her panties to remove them. Without thinking she lifter her hips enough to let him do what he wanted.

Now she was naked underneath her skirt where his head was roaming around raining kisses up and down her thighs. Gentle kisses and sloppy kisses, interspersed with licks, going higher and higher, all the way up to her belly overtop the little tuft of pubic hair she had left in place over her otherwise smooth mons. Was there still time to stop this? Or was his spell so well woven that she would acquiesce to whatever he wanted?

She felt his warm breath on the inside her thighs, on that sensitive skin higher up underneath her core. Slowly his kisses crept up to her naked pussy, but then he went down and she felt his tongue probe where no man had probed her before. She blushed underneath her blindfold and almost uttered the safe words "stop, stop, stop".

What stopped her was his tongue trailing into the fold between her labia and herleg, first on the left, then on the right. It was intimate and erotic at the same time, even when he clamped his wide-open mouth there, first on the left, then on the right. Then it became purely erotic as he tasted her there, licked her there. Oh, oh, he was so close!

He switched sides every ten or twenty seconds, skipping her slit. It was an amazing sensation, so close, so warm, so wet. She felt herself opening wider as he switched back and forth. She could feel his head tugging on her skirt as he moved from left to right. This was going to make her surrender in full she feared. Would he try to fuck her too?

When he stopped she felt him panting on her core, his face inches away.

Even though she knew this was going to happen it was still a shock when he clamped his mouth fully over her cunt, sliding his tongue through her open slit until he was sucking on her clitoris. Her bum jumped off the cushion in reflex to meet his demand, staying up for a few seconds before lowering and disengaging his mouth. She grabbed his head through her skirt as he did it again, and again, until she lost count and the avalanche of her orgasm washed over her.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeeshhh" was all she could get out as she pressed his mouth into her nether region.

Slowly she came down and by touch flipped her skirts up to free his head although she could not see this. The orgasm had left her hips forward, with her buttocks on the edge of the cushion. She felt his body between her legs, and then his arms under her knees as he lifted these, positioning her and himself to take her.

She had never thought going this far, and her lips started to form the word "no". But then he kissed her, kissed her hard and demanding. She felt him move her knees up higher, exposing her completely to his iron hard member that she felt moving between her upper thighs. His tongue probed her mouth, and she gripped the edge of the seat when his penis found its target between her outer lips. He moved in seeking and then with an urgent push slid his bulbous tip past her flowering outer and inner labia.

When she felt him slide in she broke the kiss, and mumbled a single soft "no", upon which he halted. Never had she planned to go this far, but she was very aware of the heat of his slightly embedded penis. As she waited to protest more she felt her vaginal walls involuntarily starting to contract as if trying to suck him in. A second "no" never came, and after a few seconds he moved slightly out, and then further in. Repeating this motion he had himself halfway embedded into her, extracting a deep moan from her throat.

And a "Yeeshhh" came out of her mouth instead of the "no" her brain told her to say.

"Kiss me" was his response.

When his mouth came down over hers that is exactly what she did. With wide open mouths their tongues met. At the same time she felt him surge in and out until he hilted himself. He was now all the way the way into her! She felt the root of his dick push on her clitoris and his balls softly bounce of her butt.

Sindra shuddered from the divine feeling of his hardness embedded so deeply into her cunt, where he waited as if to make sure she would not object further. But all she Sindra felt was joy, finally, as her vagina walls rippled up and down his iron hard member. He was so much larger than any lover or husband she had before. It felt as if the entrance of her uterus was kissing the tip of his penis in welcome.

Slowly and gently he started fucking her, stroking in and out, holding the sides of her buttocks in his warm hands. Her knees rubbed the sides of his rib cage as he slid back and forth inside her, slowly increasing his pace. She clung to his arms, kissing him back in complete surrender, wondering if this was part of the hypnosis.

He was physically much larger than her and he held her with ease. Somehow she expected him to take her quickly as most of her lovers had. But after a few minutes he broke the kiss, lifted her up as if she was a feather, turned around and sat down on the couch, keeping her fully impaled.

"Ride me, Sindra. Show me what you like."

Sindra was shocked as well as thrilled by the unexpected move. Tentatively she moved her hips, grinding her clitoris on his pubic bone. Never in her life had she done anything like this. When his hands cupped her breasts she started to combine the grinding with and up and down movement. It was delicious! Slowly she rode him with her head hung back, enjoying the sensation of the deep penetration.

"Oooh John. Oooh wow, you barely fit like this!"

"You don't understand how long I have wanted to do this with you!"

In her minds eye she saw his white penis move in and out of her brown body. She had to know.

"Can I take off my blindfold, please. I want to see."

She felt him reach up and pull on the string at the back of her head until it came off. His eyes were the first thing she noticed, and then glancing down she saw how his white dick slid in and out of her pussy with its tuft of hair at the bottom of her golden-brown belly. Seeing her thighs contrasting so beautifully with his white skin was amazingly erotic.

Watching John and her like this gave Sindra a feeling of love, lust, and gratitude. It was forbidden but heavenly. She leaned forward and kissed him, moving up and down, back and forth, almost reaching another orgasm.

John broke the kiss to look into her eyes.

"I want to be on top now to really fuck you. Ok?"

Somewhat to her own surprise she responded "Yes, oh yes, do wat you want with me."

With a smooth move he turned, lifting her while holding her light body close and laid her down, all the while staying almost fully in her. Lying between her legs he hilted himself again with a few quick thrusts. And he then lifted her legs to take her as deep as he could.

"You are finally mine, Sindra. Let's go all the way!."

"Yes, oh yes! Move! I am so close."

"Kiss me, kiss me!"

When their lips met again John slowly pulled out and slid back in, giving her the opportunity to get used to him in this position. Gently she felt his balls slap her exposed butt again and again, every time he repeated the movement. As he gently fucked her she slowly caught the rhythm and soon enough every time he moved in she would raise her pelvis to meet him.

When he took her in his arms to keep his full weight off her she quickly wrapped her legs around his lower back, exposing herself completely, surrendering to the waves of desire that rolled through her.

With their lips locked she felt how she now fully moved in sync with him on every stroke. She had never made love like this. She wanted to fuck him back, be fucked by him, and it was happening! Maybe she was still hypnotized, but this had to play out till the end.

With this level of passion neither could last long. She felt both his hands on her bum, lifting her up with every downstroke.

"Go, go, go" she urged him on breaking the kiss. She wanted to feel him squirt into her as she came.

"Open your eyes, I want to see your eyes when I come."

As her deep brown eyes locked onto his she urged him on.

"Go, go, do it now! Yessh, oh yesshh!"

With his eyes locked onto hers he increased his pace. Sindra felt his balls slapping against her upturned ass, feeling him bottom out against her uterus ever so slightly on every in stroke. Surprisingly it did not hurt! She was so close, and so was he she felt. And she was right! With a few last major trusts he yanked his head back as she felt him exploded deep inside her.

As he ejaculated and ejaculated her own orgasm flared from her toes to her ears, and from her belly to her mouth. Lifting her bum she felt herself contracting around his vibrating member as if he was the last man on earth. When he moved in and out again, still squirting, her body danced underneath him following his movements, flexing her hips so their bodies stayed in close contact.

Finally, finally they came down. Panting John laid his head in the crook of her neck still moving gently back and forth inside her. Sindra gently licked the curves of his ear groaning happily as she felt her last contractions on his still hard penis. Slowly she lowered her legs to a comfortable position besides his, their bodies sliding easily together because of the sheen of sweat they both had formed.

12