Hypnotic Induction: Blank

Story Info
Blank and mindless through self-hypnosis.
1.6k words
3.88
3.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grayswandir
Grayswandir
19 Followers

This is another non-erotic self-hypnosis script. The idea behind this one is to put the reader into a very deep trance, all the way down to a blank and mindless state. You can use this script if you want to turn your brain off for a little while.

*****

So, you want to clear your mind. Hypnosis is perfect for that. It's a little bit like meditation, except kind of the opposite. If you've tried meditation, you probably know how hard it can be to try to keep your thoughts away. With hypnosis, all you have to do is just focus on my words and deliberately allow yourself to enter a hypnotic trance, and all your other thoughts will simply just fade away.

We're going to start with a simple breathing exercise, followed by some directed visualization. Go ahead and make sure you're in a comfortable, relaxed position, because soon you'll be entering a very deep trance, and then you'll be drifting even deeper. And the deeper you allow yourself to sink into this restful trance, the better it's going to feel. But no matter how deep you allow yourself to sink into this blissful, relaxing trance, you'll still be able to read this screen easily and without effort, and to follow all my instructions easily and naturally.

So the first thing I want you to do is just take a deep, slow breath in, and hold it for a few moments. That's good. Now slowly let it all out, and pause for a few moments. Perfect. Now take another deep, slow breath in, and hold. Then slowly exhale, and pause. Just like that. Keep taking those nice, deep, slow breaths.

And as you take these nice, deep, slow breaths, you may notice your heartbeat starting to slow down. That's a good sign, because it means you're already starting to relax and drift into a deep trance. It's only natural that, as you breathe slowly and relax, you find your whole body starting to relax and slow down as well. All you have to do is just relax, and focus on your breathing, and follow my instructions.

And as you keep taking these nice, slow, deep breaths, you may find yourself starting to feel a little bit spaced out. That's another good sign, because it means you're drifting even further into a deep, relaxing trance. And it feels so good to sink deeper into trance, because you're letting go of all your stress, all your thoughts and cares. And the deeper you sink, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the deeper you can allow yourself to sink into this deep, relaxing trance.

Now, I want you to imagine that you're surrounded by a cloud of relaxing, healing energy. And that cloud is a certain color, isn't it? It's the color of relaxation and hypnosis. And every time you breathe in, deeply and slowly, you can imagine yourself taking in more of that relaxing, healing energy. With every breath you take, you can let yourself feel more and more relaxed as your body and mind slow down and drift into a relaxing hypnotic trance. And every time you breathe out, deeply and slowly, you can imagine yourself letting go of all your thoughts and worries. With every breath, all your stress and cares are draining out of you and vanishing.

You're doing great. Every time you breathe in, deeply and slowly, you can feel yourself taking in more of that relaxing, healing energy. And every time you breathe out, deeply and slowly, you can feel your mind quiet as your thoughts and worries drift further away. It feels good to let go and just relax, doesn't it? All you need to do is just relax, and breathe, and follow my instructions.

And now, I want you to imagine a clear blue sky, with beautiful nature all around you, some place where you can feel safe and relaxed. Maybe you're at a beach, or a field of flowers. Wherever you feel safe and comfortable. You can smell the fresh air, and feel the warm sun shining on your skin, can't you? And I want you to imagine a brightly colored balloon. And I want you to imagine all the thoughts in your head draining out of you and going into that balloon, filling it up more and more. And when that balloon is full, you can let it go, and watch as it drifts away and vanishes. And because that balloon has all your thoughts in it, all your thoughts are drifting away and vanishing with it. And any more thoughts you might have can fill up another balloon, and that balloon can drift away and vanish too, along with your thoughts. Every thought that might occur to you can just go into one of those balloons, and those balloons take your thoughts away with them as they drift away and vanish.

And because all your thoughts are drifting away with those balloons, your mind is starting to feel empty, isn't it? It feels so good to let all your thoughts drift away as you sink into a deeper hypnotic trance. And the more empty your mind becomes, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the deeper you can sink into this blissful hypnotic trance. And the deeper you sink, the more blank and empty your mind becomes, which helps you feel even better.

Now, I want you to imagine that you're standing at the top of a staircase, and at the bottom of the stairs is the softest, most comfortable bed in the world. It's going to feel so wonderful to let yourself sink into that fluffy mattress. And as I count down from twelve, each number is going to draw you down those stairs into a deeper and deeper trance, closer and closer to that soft and inviting bed. And when you reach that bed, you're going to sink down into the most relaxed and comfortable sensation you've ever experienced, the deepest trance imaginable. Are you ready to go towards that blissful rest?

Twelve. Eleven. Ten. Drifting down those stairs towards the bed, sinking deeper into trance with each step.

Nine. Eight. Seven. Feeling better and better as you drift into a deeper and deeper trance, closer and closer to that soft, comfortable bed.

Six. Five. Four. Almost there. So close to the most restful, relaxing bed you can imagine, the deepest trance you've ever known.

Three. Two. One. You're at the bed now, sinking down into that comfortable mattress, sinking down into a deep, deep trance.

Doesn't it feel so good to drift in this deep trance? Doesn't it feel so good for your mind to be so blank and empty? My words are like soft clouds, wrapping around you as you drift even deeper into this blissful trance. Your mind is so empty now, empty and blissful. And the more your mind becomes empty, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the deeper you can let yourself sink into this blissful, mindless trance. And the deeper you sink into trance, the more empty your mind becomes, and the better it feels.

And because it feels so good, you can let yourself drift even deeper into this blank and empty trance. You can feel my words washing over you like gentle water, softly erasing all your thoughts as your mind dissolves and melts into blissful blank emptiness. And the more you let my words gently wash away your mind, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the more your mind melts and dissolves away into blissful emptiness. Soon your mind will be completely dissolved into blank emptiness, and that's going to feel so good.

You're almost there. Soon, your entire mind will be completely blank and empty as you sink down into the deepest trance of all. I'm going to count down from five, and you'll sink deeper and deeper with each number. Are you ready to be blissfully blank and mindless?

Five. Drifting down now as you let yourself sink deeper into this blank and mindless trance.

Four. Such a wonderful feeling, letting your mind dissolve and melt into nothing.

Three. Feeling better and better as you sink deeper and deeper into empty mindlessness.

Two. Almost there. So blissful and wonderful as your mind melts away.

One. Totally blank and mindless. Feeling total pleasure and bliss in a deep and empty trance.

Zero. Even deeper now, the deepest trance of all. Your whole mind is empty and blank.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to be so blank and mindless? The more you let my words gently wash away your mind, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the more you can let my words dissolve and melt away your mind into a puddle of blank pleasure. And because your mind is so blank and empty now, the only thing there is just these words of mine. No thoughts, no will, only my words. Totally blank, totally empty, totally mindless. My words have dissolved away all your thoughts and will, melted your mind into a puddle of pleasure until there's nothing left of you, just emptiness and bliss.

Very soon, you're going to awaken from this trance and go back to yourself. But even if you forget everything else, you'll still be able to remember this wonderful feeling of blank emptiness, and you'll always be able to return to this state of mindless bliss whenever you start to drift for me. Now, I'm going to count to three, and then you'll wake up.

One. Starting to wake up, feeling happy and refreshed, like waking up from a great nap.

Two. Feeling wonderful and so refreshed as you return to yourself.

Three. Wake up! Feeling awake and alert, out of trance.

Welcome back! Are you feeling wonderful? How did it feel to sink into a blank and mindless trance? You can come back here any time you want to read this script again and sink into a deeper and even more mindless trance.

Grayswandir
Grayswandir
19 Followers