Sexed Up

Story Info
Bound but not dominated. Plugged but not butt fucked.
1.4k words
4.54
7.6k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
63 Followers

I jerked. The chain between my collar and the spreader bar snapped taunt. Todd palmed my sex from behind, his middle finger running up my slit until it rested on my love buzzer. He circled it, clockwise.

I jerked again. My core clenched so hard my legs tried to cross. The restraints above my knees pulled at my flesh as I tried to outmuscle the bar. Liquid heat spiraled through me and, had Todd's hand not been cupping me, I'm sure I'd've dripped liked a leaking faucet.

"Is this for me?" Todd said. "Are you getting all wet for me?"

God, was I. I'd done handcuffs before. I'd been tied "open" once or twice. But this, God this. It was so intense.

Todd's finger circled my clit. I mewed into the bedspread. It was almost too much and my instincts were to try and move away from the gentle, mind fraying, pressure.

But I couldn't rock forward. The chain between my collar and the bar would've let me sink back on my haunches, but I couldn't straighten. I was on my knees, face to the bed and ass in the air. In high school I'd been a Lancer cheerleader and even as a junior in college, I could still do the splits, but the spreader-bar held me wide, exposed and vulnerable. I was going insane with desire.

Unable to escape, I rocked back against Todd's hand. He moved with me and I groaned in frustration.

"Laura?" The heat, the friction, of his hand left me and I almost cried. I pulled at my hands thinking I might somehow free them and frigg myself, but of course they were cuffed behind my back and drawn by another chain attached to my collar. I could've unhooked my bra, had I still been wearing one, but that was about all.

"Yes?" My voice was muffled by the bedspread. I turned my head and huffed the question again.

"Are you wet for me?"

"Yes!" Oh God. "Yes. Todd this is..." Too much. Way intense. I wanted it over. I wanted to come. But, fuck, I didn't. Oh God, this was hot. So, H.O.T. hot!

I couldn't see his face and Todd didn't say anything but I swear I heard him smile. A crack sounded. Heat erupted on my backside. His hand smoothed across the right globe of my ass rubbing the sting away. It cooled, rapidly.

"Todd, ew." He was using my sex-juice as massage oil. It was gross. I heaved a breath, and, okay, hot.

Todd chuckled. "Yeah, okay, so none of that." He slapped the other side of my ass. I jerked, but this time he didn't "baby oil" me.

I liked that about Todd. No, meant no. God knows he could've forced me. Not only was I bound, but he was a corn husker farm boy tight end with at least six inches and a hundred and fifty pounds muscle on me.

He also had King Kong between his thighs. I liked that, really liked that, about him too. I liked it so much I wanted to trace all of his muscles--with my tongue. That image planted firmly in my mind, the faucet at my juncture leaked a little more. I couldn't see it but it felt like there must've been a steady stream now. I imagined a puddle forming on the bed.

Todd's hands left me. I started to ease back towards my haunches but he planted a palm on my backside and pushed me back into that perfect, vulnerable, mount me position. "Stay," he growled.

I stayed.

The bed shifted and I clenched in anticipation. But rather than climbing up behind me, he got off the bed.

"Todd?" His name wasn't just a question, but a whine of need.

"A moment, babe." He walked across the room. I turned my head to watch him as he rooted through his closet for more toys. His shirt was off and my eyes might've glazed over at the sight of all that lick me muscle but the fucker was still wearing his jeans.

"Why are your pants on?" Even I heard the heat in my words. I was butt naked and bound.

Having found whatever he wanted, he turned back to me. His brown eyes looked gold. The whisky within them seemed to be on fire.

"Because, Laura, you're so hot the moment these pants come off, I'm going to loss control--and you still need primed."

At his words, a scorching wave flowed through me and my core wrung itself out. I pushed my face into the mattress to stifle my moan. I was primed. I am primed. Couldn't he see that? I squirmed but there was nothing to grind against. Oh, God, I wanted it so bad. I wanted his dick in me. I wanted fucked--like right now!

The bed shifted interrupting my attempt to get myself off with just my mind. Something touched my lips and slid up my crease. It was too cold, too smooth to be a finger but it rapidly warmed.

"Todd?"

He drew the toy, I assumed it had to be a toy, back. He inserted it, twisting it in my love tunnel. I clenched trying to hold it but it was small, smooth and I was slick. Todd drew the toy up my crease once more and then back down. It bumped past my love tunnel to make a slow swirl around my star. Todd exerted the barest amount of pressure.

I banged my left foot against the mattress and a pop-rock fizzle simmered in my womb. I had known this was coming. I'd tacitly agreed when I let him bind me up like this. But I was a virgin there and, "Todd I..." He was so huge! He was never going to fit. It'd hurt.

The pressure, the toy's touch, was immediately gone. God, the man was like, an angel. He wanted this. Had wanted this from their very first time. But one hint of hesitation and he backed off.

"Maybe just a little?" I said. How did I get fucked in the butt, a little? I didn't know but I wanted him happy. Todd happy meant he'd make me happy with lots and lots of orgasms. Big ones. So big they made me rethink my stance on motherhood. When Todd fucked me, I wanted babies.

"No problem, babe." I shivered when a finger slid down my crease. He pushed into my tunnel and I clamped around the rough warmth. He curled his finger towards my entrance. My toes spasmed and I about lost my mind. "I'll just get you used to something little. If it feels good, we'll try something a little bigger, and then bigger and bigger until you can take it all."

He dribbled a dollop of my juices on my back door. The cool, smooth pressure returned. "Okay," I gasped, because I agreed that kind of felt good. The pressure in the back emphasized empty up front and the counterpoint sensations were fracturing my mind. It almost felt too good.

I tried to retreat, and pulled up hard against my chains. The pressure increased. "Todd?" I whined. He looped an arm under my chest and palmed a boob. He rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and I clenched.

Something hard and smooth slid into me, just a finger width. I gasped, desperate. It didn't hurt but...oh, God.

"You okay, babe."

I nodded in affirmation, rubbing my forehead against the bedspread. I couldn't find my voice. I was trembling.

Todd leaned over me, his heat pressing into my back. He pushed my hair away from my face and breathed into my ear. "It's okay. Relax, Laura."

I tried. I really tried. But he lipped the diamond stud in my earlobe and I bucked against my restraints. My core wrung itself out as I slicked my thighs. The plug, I thought it was a plug, popped in and I clenched so hard I swear the spreader-bar bowed. The plug was bigger in than out, but the neck kept me from entirely closing and I went insane as my ass tried to cut it in half.

I was panting when I came down. Todd was no longer on me but behind me. His pants must've come off while I was thrashing because his monster member was thrusting along my crease. Every time his head bumped over my love buzzer Pop-Rocks fizzled in my core and I saw stars.

"You like that?"

No. He wasn't fucking me.

"Laura?"

"Would you shut up and fuck me already?" My words were as bitchy as they sounded.

Todd chuckled and repositioned himself. I was so wet one smooth thrust hilted King Kong. I came.

God, I wish he'd used a bigger plug.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
63 Followers