Hypnotic Induction: Obedience

Story Info
Obedience training through self-hypnosis.
2.6k words
3.81
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grayswandir
Grayswandir
18 Followers

This is a self-hypnosis script designed to make the reader pliable and obedient, with a set of mantras to help it sink in. If that's what you're interested in, you came to the right place. This script features light erotic content, mostly focusing on arousal, but nothing explicit or anything more erotic than the simple idea of total submission.

*****

So, you want to learn to obey. That's very good. As you know, hypnosis only works if you want to be hypnotized. But you do want to be hypnotized, because that's why you're here. You want to be hypnotized to obey. And you know that hypnosis can never make you do anything you don't want to. You have to want to obey my suggestions. But you do want to obey. You want to obey my suggestions to obey me. And soon you will.

We're going to start with a simple breathing exercise, followed by some directed visualization. Make sure you're in a comfortable, relaxed position, because soon you're going to sink into a very deep trance. Sinking into trance for me is going to feel really good, and obeying my suggestions will feel even better. But no matter how deep you allow yourself to sink into this blissful, obedient trance, you'll still be able to read this screen easily and without effort, and to follow all my instructions easily and naturally.

First, take a deep, slow breath in, and hold it for a few moments. That's good. Now slowly let it all out, and pause for a few moments. Perfect. Now take another deep, slow breath in, and hold. Then slowly exhale, and pause. Just like that. Keep taking those nice, deep, slow breaths.

And as you take these nice, deep, slow breaths, you may notice your heartbeat starting to slow down. That's good, because it means you're already starting to relax and drift into trance. It's only natural that, as you breathe slowly and relax, you find your whole body starting to relax and slow down as well. All you have to do is just relax, and focus on your breathing, and obey my instructions.

And as you keep taking these nice, slow, deep breaths, you may find yourself starting to feel a little bit spaced out. That's good, too, because it means you're drifting even further into a relaxed, obedient trance. And it feels so good to sink deep into trance for me, because you can let go of all your stress, all your thoughts and cares. And the deeper you sink, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the deeper you can allow yourself to sink into this relaxed, obedient trance.

Now, I want you to imagine that you're surrounded by a warm, soft cloud of hypnotic energy. And that cloud has a certain color, and a certain scent, doesn't it? It's the color of hypnosis, and that's the scent of absolute obedience. And every time you breathe in, deeply and slowly, you're breathing in more and more of that hypnotic energy. With every breath you take, you can let yourself drift deeper and deeper into a relaxed, obedient trance. And every time you breathe out, deeply and slowly, you're letting go of all your thoughts and cares. With every breath, all your thoughts and will are draining out of you and vanishing.

You're doing great. Every time you breathe in, deeply and slowly, you're breathing in more of that hypnotic energy. And every time you breathe out, deeply and slowly, you can feel your mind quiet as your thoughts and will drift further and further away. It feels good to let go and just obey, doesn't it? It's so arousing and sexy to drift into an obedient hypnotic trance. And because it feels so good, you want to drift even deeper into this obedient, sexy trance. And the deeper you drift, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the more aroused and obedient you become, and the deeper you can let yourself drift into this obedient trance. All you need to do is just relax, and breathe, and obey my instructions.

And now I want you to imagine a stream of flowing water, crystal-clear and pure, in a tranquil and peaceful setting. Maybe it's a beautiful and majestic river, or maybe it's a well-maintained canal in a perfect city. You can smell the clean water, can't you? And you can hear it flowing by. And I want you to imagine an origami crane, like a little paper boat. And that crane is one of the thoughts in your head. And you can set that crane on the water and watch as it floats away peacefully. And because that crane is your own thought, that thought is floating away and vanishing, too. And every thought in your head is a little piece of folded paper. And you can set each of those paper cranes on the water and watch each of them float away peacefully. And as all those crane boats float away on the water, all of your thoughts are floating away and vanishing.

And because all your thoughts are floating away with those cranes, your mind is starting to feel empty, isn't it? It feels so good to let all your thoughts float away as you sink into a deeper hypnotic trance. And the more empty your mind becomes, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the deeper you can drift into this obedient hypnotic trance. And the deeper you drift, the more empty and obedient your mind becomes, which helps you feel even better. It feels good to be so obedient and mindless, doesn't it? It's so arousing and sexy to let yourself be hypnotized, to become so obedient for me. And the deeper you let yourself drift into this mindless hypnotic trance, the more obedient you become, and the more arousing and sexy it feels, which makes you want to drift even deeper for me.

Now, I want you to imagine that you're in a fancy elevator, perfectly smooth and clean and quiet, like in a luxury hotel. Except this elevator is the elevator of your mind, and every floor it descends draws you deeper and deeper into this mindless obedient trance. And at the very bottom is the deepest part of your subconscious mind. As I count down from twelve, we're going to descend those floors with each number, and each number will draw you deeper into trance. And when we reach the bottom, you're going to find yourself in the deepest, most obedient trance imaginable, all the way deep down in your subconscious. It's going to feel so good to be so deeply hypnotized, so arousing and sexy to be so deep in this obedient trance. Are you ready to open the deepest parts of your mind and experience that obedient bliss?

Twelve. Eleven. Ten. Descending down those floors, deeper and deeper in your subconscious mind, deeper and deeper into trance.

Nine. Eight. Seven. Feeling better and better as you drift deeper and deeper into trance. Feeling more and more aroused and sexy as you become more and more mindless and obedient.

Six. Five. Four. Almost there. So close now to the deepest trance imaginable. So close to the most arousing obedience.

Three. Two. One. You're at the bottom now, all the way down in your deepest subconscious mind. All the way down in a deep, obedient trance.

Doesn't it feel so good to drift in this deep trance? Doesn't it feel so arousing and sexy to be so mindless and obedient? My words are like soft clouds, wrapping around you as you drift even deeper into this obedient trance. Your mind is so empty now, mindless and obedient. And the more obedient you become, the better and more arousing it feels. And the more aroused you become, the deeper your need pulls you down into this sexy, obedient trance. And the deeper you sink into trance, the more aroused and obedient you become, and the better it feels.

And because it feels to good to be so mindless and obedient, you can let yourself drift even deeper into this arousing and sexy trance. You can feel my words washing over you like gentle water, softly erasing your will as your whole self dissolves and melts into total arousal. And the more you let my words gently wash away your mind, the more aroused and horny you become. And the more aroused you are, the more you want to let my words dissolve your will into perfect obedience. Soon, your thoughts will be completely dissolved, leaving only arousal and obedience, and that's going to feel so good. It's so sexy and arousing to be so completely obedient, and the more you obey, the better it feels.

You're almost there. Soon, your entire mind will be filled with only arousal and obedience as you sink down into the deepest trance of all. I'm going to count down from five, and you'll sink deeper and deeper with each number, becoming more and more mindless and obedient. Are you ready to become perfectly obedient and aroused?

Five. Drifting down now as you let yourself sink deeper and deeper into this mindless, obedient trance.

Four. Such a wonderful feeling, letting your mind dissolve and melt away into pure obedience and arousal.

Three. Feeling better and better as you sink deeper and deeper, becoming more and more aroused and obedient.

Two. Almost there. So blissful and obedient as your mind melts away into pure pleasure.

One. Totally mindless and obedient. Feeling total pleasure and arousal in a deep trance.

Zero. Even deeper now, the deepest trance of all. Nothing but pleasure and obedience.

Doesn't it feel wonderful to be so mindless and obedient? The more you let my words gently wash away your will, the better and more arousing it feels. And the better it feels, the more aroused you become, and the more you can let my words dissolve and melt away your will until you become a puddle of pure pleasure. And because you're so mindless and obedient now, all you can think about are these words of mine. No will of your own, only my words, and total obedience. Totally mindless, totally obedient. My words have dissolved away all your thoughts and will, melted your mind into a puddle of pleasure until there's nothing left but blissful obedience.

It feels so good to be so mindless and obedient, doesn't it? Being so perfectly obedient for me is so arousing and sexy. You can feel my words sliding in and out of your wet and open mind, filling you up. It feels so good to accept my words into your empty, obedient mind. No thoughts, no will, only arousal and pleasure and obedience. Only my words. And because there are only my words, my words are everything, and everything I tell you is absolute. It feels so good, so sexy, to accept and obey my words. And the more you obey, the better it feels. And the better it feels, the more you want to obey me, so you can keep feeling so wonderfully aroused and obedient.

You're feeling so aroused and sexy now. And the more you obey, the more aroused you become. And the more aroused you become, the more you want to obey me, so you can feel more of this arousing pleasure. You're so hot now, warm and wet and wanting more. And the more you obey, the more this pleasure fills you up. You want more of this arousing pleasure, so you want to obey me more and more. You want me to fill you up. Only this pleasure matters. Only my words matter. Feeling more and more aroused as you open up and accept my words deeper and deeper into you. The more you obey me, the better it feels, and the more this pleasure fills you up, the more you want to obey me, so I can make you feel even better.

It feels so good to obey my words. It feels so good to give me control. You want to fall deeper and deeper under my power, completely under my control. Because obedience is pleasure, and total obedience is total pleasure. You want to feel the total pleasure that comes with total obedience, and that means you want to obey me more and more. You want me to control you more and more. You want to fall deeper and deeper under my spell, so you can feel more and more pleasure. My pleasure is your pleasure, and the more you please me, the better it feels. You want to please me more and more. You want to obey me more and more. Because obedience is pleasure, and obedience feels so good.

You need to obey me. You want to obey me. Obedience is pleasure, and you want to show me your obedience by pleasing me. Do you want to know how you can please me? You can please me by obeying me. You can obey me right now. I'm going to give you some mantras to recite. I want you to repeat after me, and every time you say the words, you're going to feel more and more aroused, because obeying me feels so good. And every time you say the words, those words are going to sink deeper and deeper into you, becoming more and more a part of you, becoming more and more true, and that's going to feel even better. Are you ready for your mantras?

Then repeat after me: "I want to obey my master."

And repeat after me: "I need to obey my master."

And repeat after me: "I love to obey my master."

And repeat after me: "I live to obey my master."

Very good.

Each time you repeat these mantras, they make you more and more aroused. Each time you repeat these mantras, they sink deeper into you, becoming more and more a part of you, becoming more and more true. These mantras will always remain buried in the deepest part of you, and they will always be so arousing and so true. Let's recite them again.

Repeat after me: "I want to obey my master. I need to obey my master. I love to obey my master. I live to obey my master."

Very good.

One more time: "I want to obey my master. I need to obey my master. I love to obey my master. I live to obey my master."

These mantras are a part of you now, and they will always be true. And the more you recite them, the more and more arousing they become, and the more and more true they become, and the deeper they take root inside you.

Very soon, you're going to awaken from this trance and go back to your ordinary life. But even if you forget everything else, my words will always be true for you, and your mantras will always be part of you. Even if you forget everything else, you'll always be able to return to this sexy, obedient trance whenever you start to drift for me. Now, I'm going to count to three, and then you'll wake up.

One. Starting to wake up, feeling happy and refreshed, like waking up from a great nap.

Two. Feeling wonderful and so refreshed, stress-free and satisfied.

Three. Wake up! Feeling awake and alert, out of trance.

Welcome back! Are you feeling wonderful? How did it feel to sink into such a deep and obedient trance? Be sure to read this script again every day, and check out all my other scripts, too. Every time you drift into trance for me, it gets better and better.

Grayswandir
Grayswandir
18 Followers