Hypnotic Nylons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted the sole of her foot right into my face and asked, "Do you want to lick my silky, sweaty, sole, Professor?"

"That... that... y-yes... um... that's exactly w-what I want to do," I stammered, as I leaned forward and began licking.

"You're sure?" she asked, taking it away from me after I'd tasted just the briefest sampling.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure," I said, with both hands on the floor, dragging myself closer to that same right foot that had been tantalizing me all along.

"You're telling me that you want to lick my sweaty sole?" she asked, resting her foot on my forehead.

Shame should have coursed through me, but instead I was in a complete lustful daze. I hadn't any control over my actions; all I wanted to do was worship her foot. I eagerly... lustfully... answered, "Yes! Yes! I want to lick your sweaty stocking-clad foot, and suck on your pretty, pretty toes!"

She drew the sole down my face from my forehead to my lips, and I mindlessly began licking... licking every square inch of the bottom of her foot... my tongue setting off fireworks in my taste buds, while I savoured her sweaty foot... and that previously faint scent was now so strong I was drunk on it.

"I trust you understand, Professor, that with each lick you take of my sweaty, sensual, silky, sole... you're falling deeper and deeper into complete servitude to me," she said.

You know those TV commercials for various medicines? The ones that include dire warnings about side effects? Those warnings are required by law because they're vital to your health, but that isn't the message the drug company wants to deliver, since they want to maximise their profits. So the voiceover rattles off the required warnings almost incomprehensively rapidly in a monotone, while the camera focuses on some happy, happy people without a care in the world, living the good life. And if the commercial is well-crafted, all your focus is on those happy people, all thanks to whichever medicine they're advertising, and you're left with a warm, fuzzy feeling, regardless of the severity of the warnings you were just given.

Kennedy's warning about my servitude had that same non-effect on me. I heard her words, I even understood them, yet they didn't register as having any importance at all, since my entire focus was on the tantalising taste of her sole, while I mindlessly responded with a wild moan, "Mmmmmmmmm, I just can't get enough of this wonderful taste!"

"No, you can't, can you?" she said, with a soft schoolgirlish giggle, "all you want to do is worship me, don't you, Professor?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I responded, first licking, and then kissing every aspect of her silky, sheer sole.

"Yes. And yet with every lick, you're becoming become more and more strongly my bimbo lesbian slave," she crooned, her tone so soothing and hypnotic... her words seeming so logical and inviting.

"Yes indeed," I agreed without thought.

"With every deep inhalation, every hungry lick, you're becoming nothing more than completely captivated and unconditionally obedient to me," she continued.

Such words should have terrified me, yet I responded with a contented sigh, "Yes, so obedient."

"Just a mindless slut whose purpose is to please me," she added.

"Yes, mindless slut to please," I agreed serenely, only wanting to worship her foot for the rest of eternity.

"You're such a good Professor," she purred. "Does my foot-licking slave wish to lick my other foot now?"

"Yes. Oh, yes, yes, yes please!" I said, like a little child longing to open a Christmas present before Christmas arrived.

Enraptured, I watched while she slipped her other foot, wrapped up in that all-important sheer stocking, out of her heel, and then I bent down to lick and kiss it hungrily.

"So hungry you are for my feet," she laughed. "They're particularly tasty, since they've been sweating all day in my shoes."

"So delicious, so yummy," I said sounding exactly like that bimbo she'd promised I'd be, as I rolled onto my back and licked her sole, caressing my hands up and down her stocking-clad calf while I did.

"Yes, suck on that callused heel too, my pretty Professor Pet," she purred. I retained enough detachment to appreciate the alliteration, as I took the heel of her foot into my mouth while simultaneously licking it.

"So yummy," I repeated, the taste and scent completely enthralling... nothing had ever felt so natural... nothing had ever smelt so good... and nothing had ever tasted so perfect.

"Are you my pretty Professor Pet?" she asked teasingly, as she lifted her foot up in the air, and out of reach of my hungry lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," I responded, as I quickly got up and spun around, "I'm your pretty Professor Pet! Now please feed me."

"Feed you these toes?" she asked, lowering her foot again so she could trace my lips with her silky sheer toes.

"Yes, yes, these very toes, please feed me these toes," I begged, longing to suck each and every one of them.

"However, Professor, do you understand that this is my final project?" she asked, as she rubbed her foot all over my face.

"What is?" I asked, not understanding what she meant at all.

"Hypnosis. My thesis, which I have now proven, is that I can turn my prim and proper married Professor into a mindless lesbian sex slave to one of her students," she said, as she moved her toes to my mouth.

"Then you deserve an A after all, and that's what you shall receive," I intoned, as I wrapped my lips around a pinky toe and sucked on it, since this was the ultimate thesis ever, and it definitively demonstrated the power of the mind over what had mattered to me.

"Only an A?" she asked, moving her toes away.

"A+, 100%, magna cum laude, a Master's degree, the sky's the limit," I listed off, happy to agree to anything at all, if it would get those toes back into my mouth... since allowing me to taste one for a only moment before it was taken away again, had been just so mean!

"Mmmmmmmm, Professor," she approved, returning her foot to me, "I'm happy that we now have an understanding."

"Yes! A+, A+, A+," I babbled with ultimate enthusiasm, as I sucked on her second toe... worshipping each toe individually, far more aggressively than I ever did my husband's cock. I didn't mind sucking cock... but I hated the taste of cum... and in any case, these toes tasted like heaven!

"So tell me... who is your best student?" Kennedy asked.

"You are, Kennedy! You're the bestest student I've ever had," I chortled, wiggling my tongue, as I sucked her middle toe.

"Glad to hear it. And who is your hottest student?"

"You are, Kennedy, you're so beautiful with your pretty red hair, your intoxicating green eyes, and your wicked smile," I complimented, before proceeding to toe number four.

"And who owns you?"

"You do, Kennedy," I agreed mindlessly. "You own me now!"

"Does that mean you'll obey my every order?"

"Yes indeedy," I said, giving especial attention to her fourth toe. "Every order... obey... I will."

"Because you're a mindless bimbo Professor born to serve pretty coeds, aren't you?" she asked, again pulling her foot just out of my reach.

Needing to have her foot back in my mouth, the big toe begging for attention most particularly, I responded, not contemplating any consequences or nefarious plans she might have, "Yes, I'm a mindless bimbo Professor, and I was born only to serve pretty coeds in pantyhose, especially yourself."

"Do you like my pantyhose?" she asked, as she offered me that lovely big toe.

"Yes, they're so sexy on you," I said, before taking the big toe into my mouth and hungrily soaking it with my saliva and with my moans.

"Yes, suck those toes," she said.

"Mmmmmmmm, so yummy yummy!" I said, sounding like a five-year-old bimbo. (I know that's far-fetched, but try imagining Jamie Lee Curtis in Freaky Friday, except Jamie's mind is five, and she's naked and horny and grabbing her own tits.)

"You may earn an A+ yourself, as a toe-sucking, pussy-licking, ass-eating, strap-on-taking Professor Pet," she listed off.

Each of those items she listed were taboo activities I'd never done. The closest I'd come was being fingered on a bus by a much older woman while I was returning home after visiting some friends just after I'd turned eighteen... yet suddenly they all seemed like delightful prospects! "Mmmmmmmm," was all that escaped from my mouth.

As she offered me her other foot, she asked, "Do you want to earn yourself the award for being the most-est, nastiest, lesbian Professor fuck toy in the college?"

"Yes please," I responded eagerly, while I sucked on her other pinky toe.

"It won't be easy. There's a lot of first-rate competition for that title on this campus," she warned.

"Doesn't matter... I'll be the bestest bimbo Professor slut you've ever seen!" I bragged, my competitive streak... mixed with my lustful hunger... upping my confidence enormously.

"For instance, Professor Peters ate the entire cheerleading team's pussies right after the football game last weekend," she revealed.

For some reason, I just took it for granted that such an unlikely claim was true, that she had indeed used her beauty and sensual scent to seduce all the Professors. Even Professor Peters, who was so repressed that she always wore her hair in a bun! I retorted, even though I'd never once eaten anyone's pussy, "I'll eat your whole sorority's pussies; in fact, I'll eat the pussies of every girl in every sorority on campus!"

"Professor Jamieson was a bitch to a few of my friends, so now she's my sorority's toilet," she added.

"Huh? Toilet?" I asked, at a loss for what she meant, while I went to her next toe.

"Yes, all the girls are using her mouth for their urinal," she explained.

"Oh!" I gasped.

"Yes, disobeying me has consequences," she added.

Professor Jamieson could be quite a bitch, and I usually couldn't stand her, so I responded, "Good! The bitch needed to be knocked down a peg."

"Oh, she definitely has been," she assured me. "She's currently the grateful recipient of about fifty golden showers a day."

"Oh my!" I said, moving to her middle toe.

"Yes, and Professor Hamilton is also in the running, since she's a complete bisexual nympho. In addition to eating as much pussy as she can get, she loves getting fucked by any student she can proposition."

"Who wouldn't want to do that?" I asked, not at all myself. Before today, I'd never once considered having sexual relations of any sort with any student: male or female. And even now I hadn't had the chance to follow through on any of my new inclinations.

"You want to be fucked by coeds with strap-ons?" she asked, as I went to her fourth toe.

"Yes, I want to be the bestest, nastiest, Professor Pet you've got," I said, moaning while I sucked on her toe... suddenly the idea of being bent over my desk and fucked by a female student not only appealing, but pussy-leaking exciting.

"You'll have a lot of catching up to do," she cautioned. "Professor Walker is easily the nastiest Professor slut of the lot."

"Then please train me to be the biggest, bestest fucking Professor whore in the school," I pleaded, as I moved on to her final toe.

"Easier said than done. Professor Walker takes twelve-inch strap-ons in the ass while she's bent over her office desk, she guzzles down jizz like it's water, she loves being spit-roasted, and..." she paused for dramatic effect... "she's secretly a well-known erotica writer, and once I tell her about it, she'll likely write down your own submission today, and release it as a fictional story."

"Oh my," I said, the visual of the pretty, but nerdy... oh dear, those ubiquitous glasses of hers... Jasmine Walker getting ass fucked popping into my head, as I continued worshipping Kennedy's toes, "I just have to run my tongue over every square inch of your foot!"

"Such silky sheer feet," she purred.

"So silky and sheer," I repeated, kissing and licking every bit of them.

"I bet you couldn't stop if you tried," she said.

"No, I can't stop," I said, in a compete lustful licking daze. "But why would I want to?"

"Have you ever eaten a pussy, Professor?"

"No ma'am," I answered.

"But you want to eat mine, don't you, Professor Pet?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied with no hesitation; the seed had been planted, the seed had sprouted, the plant had grown.

"Yes what?" she drilled down, as she parted her legs.

"Yes, I want to eat your pussy," I answered, as I looked up and saw that her pantyhose were actually stockings, they were being held up by a garter-belt, and she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pretty, glazed, wet, pink peach was just sitting there waiting to be eaten. By me!

"Do you want to become my next cunt-licking Professor Pet?" she asked, as she stuck a couple of her fingers into her pussy.

"Yes please," I responded, always hating the word 'cunt', but right now that didn't matter at all.

"Then say the words, Professor. Tell me how badly you want it," she said, parting her pink pussy lips with her fingers. "I have four other adorable Professors, and with a single text, any of them will eagerly rush over here, shove you out of the way, and crawl between my legs."

Wanting that pussy for myself... needing that pussy... I elaborated, uttering the nastiest thing I'd ever said in my life, "Please... let your bimbo Professor Pet eat that pretty cunt of yours, until you come all over my face, and baptize me as your dumbest, sluttiest, bimbo-est, pet ever!"

"You're sure?" She asked. "What if another student walked in right now, and caught you between my legs eating my cunt?"

"Depends. Boy or girl?"

"Let's say she's a girl."

"Then I'd eat hers too, or make her join me in eating yours," I said, logic long gone, while mindless obedience and lust consumed me.

"And if he was a boy?"

"Then I'd ask him to fuck my ass while I ate your cunt."

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred, "not too shabby." Then she ordered, "Now start eating your new favourite snack, Professor Pussy Pet."

"Yes indeed, Kennedy! Thank you, Kennedy," I said, and I dove between her legs and began licking my first pussy.

I still have no idea which tasted better... her perfect pretty toes and sweaty soles, or her perfect pink cunt and swollen clit... both sets were perfect, yet completely different scents and tastes... the only similarity being they were both heaven on earth. Sucking on her toes... licking her soles... becoming her mindless pet... and eating her pussy... no, I should call it her cunt... had me feeling as perfectly at home as I'd ever felt before.

Even though I had no idea what I was doing, I just began doing whatever my instincts told me to do.

I probed her pussy hole.

I wiggled my tongue up and down in a zed-like pattern.

"Do you like eating teen cunt, Professor Bimbo?"

"Yes, I love eating teen cunt! It's the yummiest thing ever," I said, sounding like a Valley Girl... a really dumb-ish slut-ish Valley Girl.

"Better than my toes?" she asked.

"They're both equally, yet completely different in their yumminess," I said, unsure whether yumminess was a word.

"I see," she giggled softly, as she watched me licking her. "Who would have guessed my Psychology Professor would so quickly become an obedient bimbo cunt-licking slut on her knees mindlessly licking a student in her own office, just for the chance to give her an A in the course?"

"Not I," I said. "But you did, in your thesis."

"True. But you're the one licking my cunt."

"Also true. It just tastes so fucking good!" I said. "And it feels so right!"

"And so delicious," she added.

"And so delicious," I agreed verbatim, while I probed her hole.

"And so natural."

"And so natural," I agreed, again repeating her words verbatim.

"Because you were born to be a pussy-pleasing Professor Pet."

As I flicked on her clit (I loved whenever my husband did that to me), I continued repeating her words, this time changing the pronouns, "Because I was born to be a pussy-pleasing Professor Pet."

All I wanted was more of this heavenly pussy... this tantalizing taste... this sensual scent... this perfect aura.

"You're such a good Professor," she moaned.

"And you're so yummy," I responded in kind. And then for a couple minutes there was no longer any talking... just both of us moaning... she as her orgasm rose, while I was getting so turned on eating pussy... becoming no more than her submissive, mindless pet had gotten me completely horny... my pussy never before more in need of an orgasm than it was right now.

"Do you want my cum, Professor Pussy Pleasing Pet?"

"Yes, I do... so badly," I moaned, my pussy no longer just leaking into my panties, but now gushing into them, at the idea that I'd soon be tasting her cum!

"Then get ready, my cum-hungry Professor Plaything," she said, as I felt her hand on the back of my head pulling me deeper into her wetness.

A few seconds later, I felt a gush of wetness splattering my face, while her legs tightened around my head and I lapped hungrily... doing my utmost to retrieve every drop of her sweet cum that I could.

"Good girl," she moaned.

I didn't stop licking. "Mmmmmmmm," I responded, my head trapped between her legs, which didn't matter in the least, since I had no intention of vacating this perfect location anytime soon.

"You love my cum, don't you, Professor?" she asked, as she let go of my head and opened her legs.

Which didn't matter in the least, since I didn't budge. I could feel my face shiny with her cum, when I looked up at her face and replied, "Yes, I love your cunt cum, it's so yummy!"

"Are you horny, Professor?"

"Yes, I'm feeling very horny."

"Why are you horny?"

"Many reasons. At first it was just seeing your nylon-clad toes and sole that had my cunt burning with desire," I answered in part.

"These toes?" she asked, lifting a foot and bringing it to my mouth.

"Yes, theeeeeeese toes," I moaned, instinctively leaning forward and sucking on them.

"You can't get enough of me, can you Professor Toe Sucker?" she asked as I sucked half of her toes into my mouth at once.

"No, I can't. I particularly love your toes so much," I replied, licking and sucking on them.

"Do you want to cum all over my foot like the bimbo Professor you are?"

I had no idea what that would look like, but I still responded eagerly, "Yes, Kennedy. Your bimbo Professor wants to cum all over your foot soooooo badly!"

"Lie down and spread your legs, Professor Pet Bimbo."

"Yes, Kennedy," I agreed hurriedly, dropping to the floor and spreading my legs quicker than I ever had for any dickster.

"Do you think Professor Pets should wear pantyhose for their Mistress?"

Having read some erotica, I knew that one! "No, Mistress," I responded, and calling her my Mistress seemed so right. "A proper, perfect Professor should by preference wear thigh high stockings or a garter-belt and stockings, so every girl who wants her, will have quick access to her fuck holes."

"Exactly," she nodded, as she moved her foot towards my very wet crotch.

"And do cunt-licking, strap-on taking, submissive fuck toys ever wear panties?" she asked, as she rested her foot on my pussy.

"No, dumb Professor slaves not only never wear panties, but we also have completely shaved cunts, so we'll be easily available for whomever wants to use our sloppy holes," I moaned from the pressure, the words I was saying making complete sense to me. Why was I wearing pantyhose today of all days? And what the fuck was the purpose of ever wearing panties?

"So, you promise never to wear panties to work anymore, nor pantyhose. Right, Professor Foot Humper?" she asked, as she began rubbing her foot up and down slowly.