Hypnotic Nylons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress. From now on, my slutty box will always be wide open for you," I moaned, wishing I wasn't wearing pantyhose or panties right now, so I could feel her silky soles on my naked cunt.

"Don't move, Professor Lesbo," she said. She took her foot away, went to my desk, and I whimpered in disappointment.

She returned a moment later with a pair of scissors and reached between my legs. First she ripped my pantyhose at the seam, and then she picked up the scissors again and ordered, "Don't move."

I didn't.

She cut my panties until they were no longer a pair of anything, and tossed the scraps aside.

She then returned to her chair, scraped it a foot closer to me, and returned her foot to my now naked pussy. "Much better," she said.

"So much better," I concurred with a moan.

"So... do you like having one of your student's foot fucking you like you're some cheap porn slut?" She asked.

"I know it's wrong, Mistress," I moaned, a part of me lurking deep down in my subconscious screaming for me to regain some control of this roller coaster ride that had tumbled way off the tracks, but I shoved it even further back into the abyss of my mind, while I finished my thought, "but you now own my mind and my body, so I'm just a pleasure puppet for you, and for any of your pretty friends you decide to share me with."

"Yes, you are," she agreed. "A pleasure puppet for every cunt you'll ever see up close and personal."

"Yes please, give me more cunts to eat, Mistress," I moaned, her foot moving up and down, up and down. "I want to eat every cunt I can."

"Would you eat the cunt of the next girl who walked into this room?"

"That's too hypothetical. I will eat every girl's cunt you tell me to," I answered, "I'm just a bimbo, born to please whomever you want me to."

"Shit," she laughed, "I've broken you way harder than I did your colleagues."

"Yeah, so I'm now your dirtiest bimbo," I declared, excited by the idea that I was the best of the worst, if that makes sense.

"You'll still have to earn that title."

"No problem; I'm in, and I'll do anything at all to earn it," I said. "For starters, you can please give me more feet to worship, more pussies to lick, and more toes to hump."

"All of that can be arranged," she assured me, as she began rubbing her foot against my pussy in a circular motion.

I could feel wetness all over her foot... my own wetness... and I could feel my orgasm rising rapidly. "Please Mistress, can your bimbo Professor come?"

"Do you want to come all over your student's foot?"

"Yes, yes, yes! If my Mistress wants to keep calling herself my student, then yes, I want to come all over my student's foot," I agreed urgently, as I began lifting my hips to fuck myself on her glorious foot.

"The same student you were refusing to give an A?" she asked, taking her foot away.

"I'll give you an A+, an A+++!" I said desperately, "just please fuck me with your nylon-clad toes."

She returned her toes to my pussy, parted my pussy lips, and pushed three of those toes right into my super wet cunt.

"Oh my, yes! Toe fuck me, toe fuck my cunt!" I pleaded, euphoria cascading through me.

"Fuck yourself on my toes, you fucking nasty Professor Toe Fucker," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress, yes Mistress, yes Mistress!" I babbled as I obeyed, grinding my hips back and forth, taking as much of her foot into my pussy that would fit.

"That it, slut! Take all my toes, take them all," she ordered.

I sat up, reached down, grabbed her ankle, and as I scooted my hips forward, I stuffed her entire foot, all five toes, into my cunt. "Oooooooooooooh, fuuuuuuuck!" I trembled while my pussy was being stretched wide open!

She wiggled her toes inside me, creating extra waves of pleasure, while I collapsed onto my back and just enjoyed the wide foot inside my cunt, while she wiggled her toes, and in less than thirty seconds, I was screaming, "I'm COMING!"

"Such a nasty slut," she said, as my cum bathed her toes, and most of her foot.

"Your slut, Mistress," I moaned mindlessly, as she pulled her foot out. And now soothingly, she rubbed my pussy with her sole.

"Yes. You're my slut, Professor," she agreed.

After about thirty seconds. while the most intense orgasm of my life began dissipating, she ordered, "Now come clean your cunt cum off of my foot."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed weakly, excited to taste her foot again, but that orgasm had completely drained not only my every brain cell, but also my entire body.

I leaned forward to her foot, her legs again crossed, and I sucked her pinky toe, glistening with wetness, into my mouth.

My cunt cum... on her sweaty stockings... was exhilarating.

The taste!

The scent!

Utter heaven!

I could have remained on my knees forever, cleaning my cum off of her toes, when I heard an astonished female voice cry out, "Professor Britton!!!"

To be Continued...