Hypnotic Orgasm

Story Info
He quietly crawled into bed "Are you awake my Love?"
1.5k words
3.71
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mentally and physically exhausted, her day was finally coming to an end. She undressed not even taking time to admire her body in the mirror, as she often did. She stepped into the bathtub and sunk into the steamy water. Leaning back and closing her eyes, she felt her body relax. She rested that way for a while till the water began to cool too much to be comfortable.

She towled herself dry and slipped between the coolness of the sheets on her bed. Her mind drifted in a state of half sleep, half wakefulness.

He quietly crawled into bed next to her. "Are you awake my Love?" he whispered. Her reply was barely audible. "Just relax. I know you had one hell of a day. Close your eyes and let me help you sleep." he coaxed.

His hands caressed her face as his fingers lightly massaged her temples. He heard her soft sigh as she drifted further away. Barely touching her body, he let his fingertips travel down her neck, across her breasts to the pinkness of her nipples. He touched the tip of her nipple with his fingernail, watching it harden and respond to him. He held it there, and with barely any pressure, he moved just her nipple in a circular motion. In the dim light he could see her areola wrinkle and become firm. He heard a slight moan escape her lips.

Moving himself lower on the bed, he brought her breast to his mouth. Alternately, he gently sucked each nipple between his hungry lips. His hands moved to her shoulders and down each arm, kneading her tired muscles. He massaged each of her fingers and the webbing in between. He moved in slow motion... She drifted.

He returned his hands to her breasts then lower, massaging her waist and stomach. He shifted his body again so he was kneeling between her legs at the foot of the bed. He massaged her feet and each toe. Expertly he moved up her legs. Her muscles melted from his touch. He stopped long enough to apply oil to his hands. She spread her legs willingly as he slid his fingers down the length of her smooth shaven lips. Slowly he stroked and massaged each crease and fold of her womanhood between his thumb and forefinger. He could see the nub of her clitoris and watched as it started to grow. Her wetness mixed with the oil and her hips began a slow, almost undetectable rhythm.

He slid his index finger inside her and used his thumb to continue her massage. With his other hand he applied steady pressure to the top of her mound. Her clitoris was fully extended now and gently, he teased it. He lowered his head till he was close enough to feel her heat. His tongue snaked across her clitoris. He felt her muscles tighten on his finger which was inside her but still. His tongue continued to circle and stroke her.

Her breathing became more labored. She could feel her orgasm building. Ever so slowly he brought her closer. In her dreamlike state, her arousal grew, taking her to new heights. She drifted and flowed upward with each new sensation. Her hips moved more earnestly and he could feel her stroking herself on his finger.

She was near the edge now. It seemed difficult to breathe. Her lungs expanded as she drew in more oxygen. Her back arched, lifting her hips off the bed.

He moved with her. His lips sucked in her clitoris while he used his tongue to stimulated her further. He felt the contractions of her orgasm begin. He heard her groan with the sudden release. She flowed higher as she went over the edge. He moved his finger tenatively while her muscles squeezed him. He lightened the touch of his tongue as her orgasm continued on.

She drifted for what seemed like forever. Her wole body tensed as the first strong spasms overtook her, then she relaxed and flowed. Each new wave washed over her, releasing the tension and sapping her energy. The spasms weakened in intensity but continued on. She drifted onward in a hypnotic state till her body could stand no more.

He moved upward gliding his body along hers. He kissed her lightly. Her hand reached for his hardness but he gently moved it away. "Sleep now my love, tonight was just for you."

---

She entered the house after work feeling much less fatigued due to her wonderful night's sleep. Entering the bedroom to undress, she saw him sprawled naked across the bed. He was sound asleep. She quickly got out of her business suit and tip toed to the side of the bed. She kneeled and whispered in his ear, " Are you awake? Just relax my Love, and let me help you wake up."

He roused slightly but quickly drifted back into the deep sleep he had been enjoying. She caressed his face and very lightly massaged his temples. She leaned forward and kissed his eyelids and lips. Her breasts brushed against his arm and chest, bringing her nipples hard instantly. Her fingers traced the outline of his face and slowly made their way to his chest. She flattened her palm and moved it firmly down to his nipples. His chest hair tickled her between her fingers. She took his tiny nipples between her fingernails and pinched them. They swelled and reddened. He moaned slightly but didnt wake.

She continued his massage with her palm, moving her hands deftly over his body. She moved to the foot of the bed and massaged his feet and toes, then slowly snaked her way up each leg. She lightened her touch along the inside of his thigh till she reached his testicles. Again, she used her fingernails and lightly raked from behind his balls to the base of his still flaccid penis. She watched as the sac tightened with each of her strokes. She leaned forward and took first one, then the other testicle into her mouth. She sucked gently while making circular motions with her tongue. Her hands reached under him to lightly squeeze the cheeks of his ass.

He stirred and opened his eyes slightly. In a voice filled with sleep he told her how good she felt. His penis began to stiffen. She moved her mouth just above its head and teased the tip with her tongue. With each touch of her tongue she watched his penis jerk as if it was trying to find its way into her mouth. She wet her lips and moved them firmly over his glans and sucked him slowly into her waiting mouth. She milked him gently as he hardened. She felt his length growing till he reached the back of her throat.

He felt himself being pulled to consciousness. Desire filled his body. He hovered in a dreamlike state as she worked his body. He moved his hands to her head and massaged her scalp as she sucked him. He held her hair in his fists and gently guided her. He moved his fingers to her cheeks and felt them move as she sucked him. His hips began to slowly meet her strokes.

She shifted her body to straddle his leg. She ground her now wet lips against his kneecap. Her clitoris nudged the bony mass as she moved. She became more aroused. She wrapped her hand around the base of his penis. She removed her mouth and watched glistening drops of fluid escape as she stroked him. She brought him within seconds of an orgasm. She slowed her motions and let him relax. She brought her mouth down to him once again.

His breathing was more rapid now and the sleep had fully left him. He reached for her clitoris but she moved him away. He tried to pull her body up to meet his but she refused. He felt her heat and wetness against his knee and yearned to be inside her. He was at the edge now. "Don't stop now baby." he rasped. His hips bucked bringing his buttocks off the bed.

She slowed her motions once more. Her sucking became more gentle. The movement of her head was almost undetectable as he tried to thrust into her mouth. Her hands glided over his body, touching... squeezing... pinching.

His body felt as if it was on fire. Each touch of her fingers brought a new sensation. He reached for her breasts and rolled her nipples. He groaned as she brought him closer once again. He felt her tongue swirl around his throbbing penis.

She brought herself to the edge against his knee. She craved release but waited for him. Expertly, she moved her head in earnest. She felt his penis begin to throb with his impending orgasm. She took him deep into her mouth and finally allowed him to cross over the edge. She felt his hot liquid hit the back of her throat as she milked him. She felt him pulsing within her cheeks. She pushed harder against his knee. She exploded. When the waves had ceased she moved up his body kissing him gently... "Did you have a nice nap?"

The End ;)