My First Orgasms

Story Info
Joy gets more than she bargained for in her quest to orgasm.
6.6k words
4.38
28.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright ScottArroy December 17, 2021

This is a story about my work colleague Joy. I have her permission to tell the tale of how she finally achieved a much sought after orgasm. Some names have been altered to protect identities. We hope you will enjoy this story. All sex is consensual and everyone is over eighteen when engaged in doing so.

*************************

My mum, sister and I had gone to the 75th birthday party for Bunică Căpreanu. My grandmother.

No one had brought cream to the party so I took mum's car and headed to the supermarket.

At the checkout, the male serving, who was roughly my age, seemed to be making eye contact and smiling just a little more than necessary.

I smiled back but with a one item purchase they're really wasn't time for anything else. I paid for the cream and left. I could however easily see his smile dissipate in the window reflection as I left.

I quickly checked to make sure I didn't have a button undone or missing. No; all good there. 'Was my top see through or nipples excited?' No to both.

'Was I imagining it or was he flirting?' I mean I hadn't had any downstairs action for some time. I might be rusty or maybe just randy, seeing things that weren't there.

I got into the car and returned to the party. About thirty minutes later my phone message notification sounded. I picked up the phone with mum and sister sitting beside me.

"Hello Joy.

I guess you didn't recognise me at the supermarket. I thought you looked lovely. It would be nice to catch up one day.

Jake from high school."

'Jake! Was that Jake Mitsopoulos?' Wow he has changed and not for the worse. He had my number in his phone. He has kept my number for four years. I hadn't kept his. 'Why would he keep mine?' It wasn't like we had ever dated or been that close.

'Why is he texting?' I text back

"Sorry I didn't recognise you. You should have said something. Joy"

The notification goes off again and I feel mum and Arushi looking at me.

'Panic! Turn off the sound!'

"I'm saying something now."

'What is he saying? He wants to catch up? Oh I guess that would be nice, maybe find out what other friends have been doing'. I text:

"I guess we could meat up."

It's AMAZING how one small spelling error can change a course of action. My phone vibrates.

"What are you suggesting? Are you asking to see my meat? I always thought you were sweet and innocent."

'Oh my god!' Now seeing the error in my text to him. Undecided on how or whether to respond I put the phone in my handbag.

Grandma Bunică asked us

"Do either of you girls have boyfriends yet?"

"I do, Grandma. For nearly two years now but Joy is still waiting."

Bunică quickly replied directly to me.

"You're young Joy. Take advantage of what life has to offer. You won't regret it!"

Giving me a wink. I wondered, 'would she use those same words if she was aware of my current situation?'

My mind wandered to a handsome man that seemed to have an interest in me or my body or both. Reaching for my phone I messaged back.

"What have you been doing since school?"

Before I could put the phone away a message came back.

"One girlfriend lasted 18 months that ended just over a year ago. Then travelled Europe for three months. You?"

'What can I say? Attending university, still live at home with mum. Only had one sexual encounter that did nothing to inspire me to try that again. No that won't do.' I replied.

"Nothing as exciting as you."

I waited for a response but none came. I put the phone away. I spoke to aunties and cousins for the next two hours or so.

I pulled out the phone and there was another message from Jake sent only ten minutes ago. With Bunică's words in my head I read it.

"If it's excitement you want I'm your man. Send me a sexy pic. I'll send you one back."

I moved out of the room stepping into a bedroom and clicked off a selfie with a sexy pose sending it to Jake. Thirty seconds later came.

"I was hoping for a lot more skin. Will you send me a pic like that?"

Well I had once before and that was an epic failure. 'At 22 years, was I prepared to trust Jake like a nice younger me, had another?'

I was no runway model. Sure I had a very pretty face but I tended to cover that with my hair. At 180lb I was nothing special. 'Why would he want to see my flesh?'

Before I could change my mind I popped into the bedroom again. Pulled my dress down to make it a skirt intending to take a picture with my bra on. But in a flash I had it off, smiled into the mirror and snapped the image. On my 38, 34, 36 frame my D cups are not as prominent as my sisters. Arushi maintains a four inch tighter waist.

I sent it off feeling exhilarated, after all he wasn't viewing her bits. I quickly re-attired rejoining the family.

A text came back of him topless. I had moved to the kitchen for more discrete viewing. 'Hey that's not fair!' Admittedly he was taut. Not overly muscular though, he had no six pack definition. Jake probably weighs in at around 200lb.

I replied.

"Jake that's not funny! :P"

He was straight back with,

"I'll match you flesh for flesh :-P"

I was enjoying our game but this was certainly upping the ante. 'Was I brave enough to send him a pic of me in my briefs?' To what benefit though, he had said flesh for flesh. Hmm that meant nude if I wanted to see his manhood. 'Would I send him a nude pic?' I flushed red at the thought of it! My inner demons certainly were considering it though but absolutely not from Bunică's house.

I returned to the party and mum enquired of me.

"Are you alright, Joy? You're quite red."

"I feel fine mum. I just went to the toilet."

The last part whispered. 'But what did that mean?' Especially as I had been in the kitchen. 'I don't know?' She accepted the answer though. I needed to stop fantasising about Jake.

Bunică came over to me with her, all knowing gypsy eyes.

"You look like the cat that got the cream. I see you are following your Bunică's advice."

Then held the back of my head and planted a kiss on my forehead somehow passing though my fringe.

'What?' I blushed immediately in response. 'How could she know?'

"As always Bunică knows all."

She smiled back at me and then said.

"You should think about growing your fringe out. You have such a pretty forehead. Let the boys see it."

'Grandma Bunică!'

I challenged but she simply smiled, turned and walked over to one of my aunties.

On the way home I could feel my excitement by the moisture emanating from my vulva. 'Oh I'm definitely going to take that pic. No doubt about it.'

The next day when home alone after a shower. I proudly put my foot on the bathtub, turned slightly and snapped a pic. Slightly exposing my nether regions. I hit send.

A half an hour later I got my return pic. With a message.

"Are you game to go in closer?"

Oh Jake was a brave player at the other end of a phone. I doubt either of us would have been so forward face to face. 'Could I really send a zoom in of my downunder to him?' I was turned on, there was no doubt of that but I was an innocent. I was game though and prior prudence had never had me feeling this good. It was a boyfriend I'd wanted, not whatever this was.

I took a deep breath and snapped a close up anyway. I looked at my hair abyss wondering, 'would this turn him on or off? If I can't trust a guy that's had my number for over four years, who can I trust?' Without further thought and before I could change my mind, I sent it off.

Jake sent me a placid relaxed circumcised member surrounded by a sea of dark growth along with this message.

"Are you prepared to shave it off?"

I was happy playing. 'Hell yeah!' I was prepared to make it bare. I grabbed the razor that had only recently tidied my legs. I excessively soaped and slowly proceeded to uncover my wonderland.

Job completed I took some photos this time with a downward view and found the one I liked best. It certainly looked better than the forested growth. I sent it to Jake with a beaming smile. 'Oh my this wasn't me. What had gotten into me? Had his smile affected me so much?'

He didn't shave his bits but he did send back two close up shots.

One standing erect with a slight curvature. The other with a ruler indicating eight and a half inches.

Along with another message. This time saying.

"Are you prepared to go further?"

I replied;

"You haven't shaved yours yet!"

I didn't say I would?

'Hmm. what could be next?'

I didn't respond. I was game to further, whatever that was. Two days had gone by. 'Should I tell him I'm game to continue?'

'I need a shower!' Not that I needed cleaning. I needed relief. I massaged my boobs with my soapy hands. Tweaking my teats. Sending warm sensations to my inner core. I was on the verge of an orgasm so I sent a hand down to my shielded switch which was not so shielded at that moment. Some vigorous rubbing saw my first explosion as my knees wilted. I leaned against the wall to recover.

'One more!' Where were these thoughts coming from? I'd never done anything like this before.

I slipped a finger inside. It was nice but wasn't lighting me up enough to implode. I added a second. 'Ooh that's nasty!'

I decided to sit on the floor with the cascading water massaging me all over. I put both hands to work. One on my clit the other inside.

'Yep now we're talking!'

"Oh yes! yes! So close! Come on! Oh! Oh! Yeesss!"

I flopped around uncontrollably on the floor.

'Why haven't I been doing this?'

"Bloody hell you bastard Joe!" I screamed out. Bloody dud root that he was.

I went to my phone prepared to concede to Jake and there was a message there from him. My heart skipped a beat. My core, heating in anticipation.

There he was like a prepubescent male all clean shaven and flacid. Oh and another that definitely wasn't small.

"Ok, I'm game! What do you have in mind?"

Like a fish on a hook he had reeled me in.

"Sex! Are you in?"

'Wow, talk about courting a girl!' Yet my insides were saying a very big yes. I'd never had an orgasm before today and all of me knew it was time to correct that situation going forward. Without any thought my phone replied.

"I am! Your place?"

The texting became rapid now.

"Ok... when?"

"Tomorrow at 1pm too early?"

"That's perfect. Rear of 15 Willow Grove. Walk down the drive and you'll see my bungalow."

'Wow I can't wait to tell Dotty.'

"See you tomorrow at one."

'Wow that was quick.'

I pinched myself. "Ouch!"

'This really is happening.'

I rang Dotty.

"You'd be so proud of me. I've made a date to have sex tomorrow."

"You what!"

"Someone from high school starting texting me and sex came up and we are going to do it tomorrow."

"How?"

"I was a bit naughty and I sent him... um... ah naked pics of me."

"You didn't."

"I did!"

"How naughty"

"Really bad."

"You did find out if he is married or dating this time?"

"Yeah I think it's all good this time. I caught it in time last time. It was just so frustrating that he'd led me on."

"Just tell this guy you've never had an orgasm and ask him to ensure you do before he enters you. If he's any sort of gentlemen he will."

"Good plan! I will! Although.."

"Although what?"

"I managed two in the shower. I was so horny."

"You didn't!"

"Why haven't I been getting myself off before now?"

"You weren't ready. Ring me as soon as its done."

"I'll phone you after I leave. Just in case things go fantastic in which case I wont be ringing. Officially I'm staying at your house tomorrow night."

"I'll cover for you, no worries. If you arrive at mine I'll just tell mum I forgot to tell her."

"You're the best Dotty."

"You said from school?"

"Yeah. Do you remember Jake Mitsopoulos?"

"The big fat boy?"

"He was, now he is just big!"

I went to bed anxiously awaiting the day that would produce my first male induced orgasm.

I awoke, did a quick vacuum of the room and tidied my bed. 'What to wear?'

'I need underwear!' I calculated I didn't need any sexy clothing. I wouldn't be wearing it for long.

I quickly showered and drove to the Sexyworld store.

There were two sales assistants one was twiggy, tattooed and heavily pierced wearing sexy come fuck me clothing. She looked about my age.

The other was a large lass like myself. She looked about thirty, her smile and jovial nature drew me to her.

"I need help." I said.

What can we do?"

"You can help me dress for first time sex. I was texting and the next thing you know I've agreed to have sex we haven't even kissed."

"Oh I see. I'm sure we can help. So I imagine you're thinking underwear? You don't need a statement piece. Well not on the top anyway."

"I don't have much to work with. I've got nice tits and a shaven beaver."

"You didn't wax?"

"No!"

"Go and get naked! I'll select items for you."

"What?" I said a little too loud. Reflecting my utter state of panic.

"You said you wanted me to dress you."

"I did but that wasn't what I meant."

"It's the best way to get something that actually looks good."

"She had led me to a change room. Ok get naked while I get some things for you to try on."

In a numbed state. I disrobed not really believing what I was doing. She returned.

"I should declare I am bi but I promise I'd never do anything overt. Well not unless you asked." She winked.

'Omg she"s flirting with me!'

"My name is Lexi."

"Hi Lexi, I'm Joy." Goose Pimples making an appearance on my body.

"Well if it was me i'd be giving that another shave or sculpting it."

"Ooh I see what you mean."

"Would you like me to leave the curtain open so other shoppers can see?"

"Um no!"

'Do people really do that. I wouldn't mind looking. OMG where did that thought come from?'

"Pity that couple over there seemed very keen to see you."

"What?"

"Your nipples are firming, did you notice?"

I did but I didn't say.

"Are you looking for a boyfriend, one time root or fuck buddy?"

"Boyfriend."

"I was afraid you were going to say that."

"Why?"

"You've started the wrong way. Your first time, did you say?"

"Well no, I've had sex once. It wasn't good. Before yesterday I'd never ogasmed."

"He got you off then?"

"No, that was me thinking about what he might do."

"Omg really. Ok, let's start. I'm probably telling nothing you don't already know but larger set ladies such as ourselves need less or more and rarely in between."

I nodded. I didn't know that.

"So starting with less this Veronica bodysuit weaves at the waist. It covers nothing but accentuates everything. Each strap can be adjusted to fit perfectly. Open cup bra and fanny box."

"I'm not sure about baring all but I'll try it on before deciding....ok I see what you mean."

"Are you happy for me to adjust each strap for you?"

"I'm fairly sure it will give you more pleasure than any discontent to myself." I replied, starting to feel comfortable in this surreal environment.

"Think of yourself as royalty, they always have people to wash and dress them."

I smiled back fantasising about life as a royal.

"Look in the mirror at the back. Four horizontal waste straps join to this strap thong. At the top it looks like the back of any bra."

"Wow, that really does look good. I look sexy."

'OMG I really do look sexy.'

"Ok I'll definitely get this one!" What else do you have?"

"This halter neck also covers nothing at the top. It's I easier to put on but does it present what you have to its best?"

I didn't like it as much as the previous.

"Your beaver if you had one would be covered but the back doesn't look hot, in my opinion."

"You're right! This is a no."

"Now this one covers more. The Long Line Polka Dot Bra I think will enhance your boobs because of the long undercarriage and stretchy mesh material. The three quarter cup bra with the stretched cage strapping at the top draws the eyes up to your two best features: your tits and face...."

"What do you think?"

"I think I look hot!"

"Now try on the matching briefs. See how the high waist visually smooths and slims, while providing a pretty delicious rear-view. The thong shows the lower, more curvy part of your butt."

"Ok, I'm sold on this one too."

"Now the next outfit can be worn as outerwear at more risque locations. Please keep an open mind."

"Oh it's a corset."

"We can adjust the lace up back to fit perfectly. The zip at the front can be used to put it on and off. It has metal spring boning. Detachable and adjustable garter straps"

I was starting to really enjoy being innocently and accidently touched as I was dressed and undressed.

'Lexi has great taste!'

"You could match this with a collar, skirt, panties, thigh highs and gloves. These red silky stretch ones for example challenge the eyes away from the corset."

I tried it on with the red accessories.

"I see what you mean. I do like the look but this will be a future buy."

"Alright so I have one more outfit and a suggestion for you."

"Let's do the outfit first." Suggestions had me worried about what Lexi might get me to do.

"This is bright red as you can see. Gloss satin with sheer lace panels. It's body hugging in the right places loose as a goose on the curves."

"It's sassy!"

"The bralette top although its referred to as a camisole probably because the soft triangle cups provide little support. Your ladies are able to stand proud so this should suit you... Yes that's lovely."

"Hmm, not bad."

"Step into the shorts. See they're high-cut extending your leg look. The back makes a lasting impression."

"I like it! It could even double as sleepwear."

"Ok Joy what items are you going to wear home or out of the store? What items am I putting back?"

"Perhaps the first two I chose. The last is another I will get in the future. Actually, can you put it aside and I'll get it next week?"

"Ok, Let me finalise these purchases. I'm also going to give you a member card....

Members get to use any of the backrooms twice a year for free. I would like to take you back there in just a minute."

'Omg is she hitting on me?'

"I'll bet your thinking; is she hitting on me?"

I smiled.

"Well I want to scult a pattern for you but today I think super smooth is the best option. If you'll let me. I'd like to do that for you."

"I guess that would be alright. You have been nothing but professional so far."

"Are you prepared to walk through naked?"

'OMG I am!'

"Lead the way."

"Great, come with me then."

I noticed I caught the eye of a couple and a middle aged guy whose eyes were popping out. They all seemed to like the view.

'I feel empowered.'

"Now if I can cross that professional line for one moment. What would you say to the offer of an orgasm?"

"Um thank you but I'm straight."

"So was I until I found out I wasn't."

"I want to give you an orgasm so you can help your man get you off. Just in case he doesn't know how to do it."

'Are you for real?'

"Most guys muddle around and do a reasonable job, some are experts and a few are duds that come quick and have no regard to partner satisfaction."

She continued after a pause.

"I won't lie. I would enjoy getting you off. Its very unlikely I'll orgasm myself unless you cross bridges im not asking you to."

12