Hypnotic Play - Pt. 04

Story Info
An anime enthusiast has a change in preference.
2.4k words
4.29
1.5k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hypnotic Play

Part 4

"Welcome back, everyone, to another episode of Hypnotic Play! I am your host, Doctor Kyrie Faulk, here to uncover the secrets of traditional hypnotism! At my side is professional hypnotist and proud owner of a dozen #1 Sister mugs (courtesy of myself), Miss Kylie Faulk!"

The audience gave a round of applause as Kylie stepped out onto the stage, warmly smiling and waving. She was more used to the stage and the audience, now- and she was far more confident in her skills after having hypnotized so many interesting characters. She spotted Minnow, her girlfriend who she met on the show a few episodes ago, jumping and waving from the back of the crowd. This is gonna be a great episode, Kylie thought to herself.

Kyrie spun around in a circle, her lab coat drifting enticingly around her exposed body. The hem of the coat lifted a bit, showing off her luscious thighs. The crowd, as always, expressed their appreciation quite loudly.

"Rook gave me my lab coat back! It took a bit of begging and pussy-eating, but I don't have to parade around naked anymore!"

Kylie nodded. "Anyways, you all know how this works! I'll pick someone from the audience to hypnotize, and walk you folks at home through my process. Meanwhile, Kyrie here will be providing commentary, taking notes, and providing you perverts with the sexual gratification you came here for. Let's get started! Who here wants to be hypnotized-?"

"ME! Pick me, pick me, please!"

A hand shot up in the air from the center of the crowd. It appeared to be bobbing up and down excitedly, as if someone was jumping up and down repeatedly.

"Well! That was fast. Come on up and introduce yourself!"

The crowd parted slightly as a young lady emerged, tripping over the floor and stumbling onto the stage. She dusted off her anime t-shirt and adjusted her spectacles awkwardly.

"My name is Sakura Perrin! I'm a 20-year-old fanfic writer- yes, I make a living from that- and I want to be hypnotized into thinking I'm being violated by tentacles!"

Kylie looked blankly at her for a moment, processing what she just said. "Wow, um, straight to the point, I see. It's totally doable, and I'm sure the viewers will love it. May I ask why you have such a unique request?"

She jumped up and down excitedly, as if she was talking to a celebrity or waiting for an ice cream truck. "Well, well, you see, I was watching my favorite hentai, 'Generic Tentacle Monster Molests All Of Tokyo #69', and I started to wonder if there was any way I could be molested by a tentacle monster myself! I've always wanted to feel like one of the women in those hentais! So I did some research, and this seemed like the most reasonable option!"

Kyrie pushed up her glasses. "Aha! A fellow woman of culture! Tell me, did you notice the Easter egg at the 4:20 mark when-"

Sakura finished her sentence. "When Kasami-chan foreshadows the appearance of that green tea monster in GTTMMAOT #8008135 by spilling green tea all over herself at the EXACT moment that the nuclear radiation alert began to play? Why, of course!"

Kylie laughed. "Well, sis, I see you've found your soulmate. Anyways, this should be really easy- I already know exactly what the patient wants, so I know the triggers I need to use without any conversational trickery. Now then- before you get started, you need to sign some papers..."

After Sakura read over and signed the paper work, she chose a safeword and sat down across from Kyrie. She could barely contain her excitement. "Ooh, I wonder what kind of tentacle monster I'll see! What color? How many tentacles? How... thick...?" She began drooling, clearly enamored with her fantasy.

Kyrie took out her notepad, her eyes more excited than usual. "Don't miss a single detail! I want to know everything you see, hear, touch, taste, smell!"

Kylie began swinging her pendulum back and forth in front of Sakura. "Okay, Sakura. What kind of tentacles do you like?"

"Mmm, the ones from GTTMMAOT #69 are classics, so I'll stick with those! Purple, slimy, sucked-covered tentacles that shoot out of the ground and ensnare innocent young women to molest them! Kyaaa, I'm excited just thinking about it~"

"Haha, I like your enthusiasm. Anyways, do you think tentacle monsters are real?"

"They're real to me! That's what matters the most!"

"Hehe, how cute. Well, if they ARE real, how could they resist molesting such a horny otaku like you?"

"Exactly!"

"They'd probably come to molest you as soon as they could!"

"Mhm! They can't resist my sexy body!"

"In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there's one below us right now!"

"Really?"

Kylie snapped her fingers. "Alright, Sakura- look over there! Tentacles are emerging from the ground!"

Sakura whipped her head towards the direction she pointed. Kyrie stood there wearing a squid tentacle hat, ready to molest and pleasure Sakura as soon as she fell for Kylie's illusion.

Sakura scratched her head. "...um, where's the tentacles?"

Kylie tilted her head. "Right there! Look!"

Kyrie looked at Kylie, then back at Sakura. "Um... squelch, squelch! I'm a giant pervert squid monster! I'm gonna get you!"

Sakura laughed a bit. "Haha, very funny. Come on, I wanna see the tentacle monster now!"

Kylie began to sweat a bit. "Haha, um, seems this one will be a bit trickier than I thought, folks! How about, uh, this!"

Kylie snapped her fingers. "Okay, Sakura, close your eyes!"

Sakura complied.

Kylie explained. "Okay, I think I know what's wrong. See, Sakura here is is actually resistant to hypnosis right now because she is so focused on her tentacle monster. Her mind is sharp, stimulated, and brimming with awareness- which is bad for me, because hypnosis only works on sleepy, confused, loose, or distracted minds. So, I'm gonna try a few tricks to lower her awareness."

She turned to Sakura. "Alright. First of all, I'm gonna need you to strip naked."

Sakura beamed. "Okay!"

Kylie scratched her head. "Er... wow, that was easy. I thought you'd be less eager to-"

Sakura began to swiftly disrobe. "Well, my clothes will get in the way of the tentacles if I keep them on, right?"

Kylie tried to explain. "Um, a-actually, the point was to make you feel shame in order to distract and occupy your mind away from-"

Sakura faced the crowd and bared her body for all to see. The crowd cheered as Sakura lustily fondled her boobs, clearly lost in her tentacle-y daydream. The crowd watched as she drooled from both her mouth and her cleanly shaven pussy. "Ahh... I can't wait... Tentacles, tentacles, tentacles...!"

Kylie sighed. "Okay, something different this time. Let's try some meditation techniques. Here, sit down."

Sakura sat down in a chair, excitedly bouncing up and down. Her breasts bobbed up and down cutely with her flowy hair- she really couldn't contain her excitement. It was almost touching, seeing such untainted joy and anticipation for a tentacle hentai fantasy being expressed so genuinely.

"Alright. Close your eyes again, and try to imagine a serene, grassy field."

"Ooh, is a tentacle gonna burst out of the ground and attack me?"

"No! No, just a grassy green landscape."

"Aww."

"Now, breathe in... one... two... three... breathe out... one... two... three. Repeat just like that."

"Haaaaa... whoooooosh... haaaaaaaa... woooooooosh..."

"You're lying flat in the grass. Feel the blades of grass touching your skin..."

"Heehee, that tickles... it's like a bunch of little tentacles..."

"No, no, you have to empty your mind-"

"Little green tentacles caressing my back... an endless, flat plain of tentacles that wants to devour me whole..."

She put her hand to her dripping vagina, and began to absentmindedly stroke it.

"Haaa.... whoooosh... haaa- haaaa, ahh, ah, ahmmmmmm~"

Kyrie commented, "Funny, sis- she's thinking about your hypnosis scenario so hard, it's not actually working."

Kylie snapped. "Alright, that's IT! You know what, Sakura? I'm getting really annoyed with you, you single-minded pervert, so I'm gonna get you to think about something other than those gosh darned tentacles of yours! What's your LEAST favorite hentai monster?"

Sakura immediately opened her eyes. "Er, slimes."

Kyrie's eyes widened in shock. "WHAT!? Heresy!"

Sakura rolled her eyes. "They're just so boring. Like, it's just jello..."

"JUST jello? What about their versatility? Their soft, cool skins? Their heavenly consistency, sopping wet appendages, their clothing-melting aphrodisiac-producing excretions!?"

Sakura shrugged. "I dunno, they're just so... non-sexy. I can't even remember any episodes of GTTMMAOT with slimes in them-"

Kylie smiled. "Perfect. Now, look over here for a moment."

Sakura turned to look. "Huh? Whazzat?"

Kylie had her pendulum out again, swinging back and forth, back and forth. "So you dislike slimes?"

"Yeah. They're boring."

"Their soft, jiggly flesh?"

"Yeah."

"Their inoffensive single-color hue?"

"Mhm."

"Their dripping, oozing fluid, slithering across the floor and seeking pleasure?"

"Uhuh."

"The cool, relaxing sensation of their jelly enveloping and holding you?"

"Sure."

"Their soft, quiet squishing sounds which worm their way into your mind?"

"Mmm..."

Sakura's eyes were practically blank now. She was completely enthralled by the pendulum- totally hypnotized. Her glasses were slipping off of her face as she slumped forward slightly.

Sakura yawned. "Yeah... I can almost hear those weird squelching sounds as we speak..."

Snap! Kylie clicked her fingers. "There's a slime behind you."

Sakura snapped out of her stupor, stood up, and whipped around, where Kyrie was standing. Kyrie, a bit confused, stood there a moment, before taking off her tentacle hat and putting on a hat with a picture of a small blue slime on it. The audience, a bit startled by this odd action, collectively scratched their heads. Where was she getting these oddly specific hats?

"Um. Squelch, squelch...?"

Sakura sputtered a bit. "What? What's one of those... things... doing here...?"

Kylie smiled. "Well, you kept calling slimes boring, so naturally a perverted slime girl appeared to try to prove you wrong! Watch out- here she comes!"

Kyrie tilted her head. "Well, I'm never one to turn down a student in need of educating... allow me to show you alllllll the fun things slimes can do~"

She pulled out a large tube of sticky, slimy lube from her lab coat before shrugging off her garment and smearing the lube all over her body. "Mmm... this slime feels so nice~ don't you wanna feel it with me?"

Sakura shrugged. "Eh, why not? I guess I'll try anything once."

Kyrie moved behind Sakura and began rubbing up against her body from behind, while squeezing more lube out of the tube and dripping some onto her shoulders and breasts. She gasped a bit as the cool liquid oozed down her shivering, naked body.

"Oh? Enjoying this already?"

"Ahh... I... N-no..."

"Really? You're not enjoying the cool slime dripping aaaaaaall over your sensitive areas?"

Kyrie 's hands moved lower, rubbing the lube into her skin. They came teasingly close to Sakura's dripping wet pussy.

"Oh? This area's slimy already, hehe..."

Kyrie tilted her head and began to lick Sakura's ears, before fully inserting it and caressing the inside with her tongue. She stopped occasionally to whisper and blow into Sakura's sensitive ears- all while still hugging and caressing her tightly from behind, rubbing and rubbing and rubbing their slimy, curvaceous bodies together...

"Schlurp... schlurp... schlurp..."

"Ahh... ahhh... the slime... is... melting my braaaaain..."

Her tongue was hanging out of her mouth, and her breathing was getting ready. A bit of her mind still wanted to insist that slimes were boring, but she was a bit too out of breath to voice this thought.

Kyrie spun her around and giggled, seeing her gaping mouth. "Goodness, you sure have a lot of holes, huh? Luckily, I can fill all of them with my slimy love~"

Kyrie began to make out passionately with Sakura, stroking her tongue along the back of Sakura's drooling mouth. Their breasts were pushed together, rubbing up against each other and squelching invitingly as Kyrie grabbed Sakura's butt and forced her body to stay in full contact with her own.

"Mmm, mmm, mmmm~ ahhhmmmm, slurp, ahhh~"

Kyrie backed off, covering her hands in even more lube. "I think you've learned your lesson... let's finish this."

She caressed Sakura with one arm, and spread open her pussy with the other. She gently navigated the folds of Sakura's flower, before plunging her fingers into Sakura's sex.

"Ahh... ah, ah, ahmmmmm... so slimy... it's invading my insides...!"

Sakura began to whimper- louder and louder, more and more desperate as Kyrie's fingerbanging drove her ever closer to climax.

Just before she was pushed over the edge, Kyrie began to slow down, causing Sakura to whine. "More... more... please, just a bit more..."

"Oh, you want to cum?"

"Yes..."

"You really, really wanna cum?"

"Yes please, oh god, slime mommy, please, I'll do anything..."

"Then admit that slime girls are better than tentacle monsters."

"B-but..."

"Better hurry... Before I change my mind... I could just envelop your body in my slime, you know... keep you trapped, horny, your naked body caressed on all sides without relief by that luscious slime forever..."

"Mmmm, okay, okay! S-slime girls are better than tentacle monsters- AAAAAH!"

Kyrie spun Sakura around, sped up her fingerbanging, and ground her curvacious body against her back. Sakura couldn't get enough of it- her eyes rolled back in her head, and her mind blanke as she lost herself in the fog of her own lust.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! I'm cummiiiiiiiiing!"

As Sakura orgasmed, Kylie snapped her fingers, undoing her hypnosis. She walked up and stood in front of her slumped and untensed body, still held up from behind by Kyrie's encircled arms.

"So, how was it?"

"Okay, okay... I guess slime girls are good, too... that was sooooo good..."

She sighed. "That slime girl was soooooo pretty, too. She had soft skin, and big tiddies, and long hair, and... wait. Slimes don't have hair..."

She gently broke free of Kyrie's hug and stared at her. "Wow. I... I guess you ended up hypnotizing me. This wasn't really what I wanted initially, but... it was still so good... Hehe... it felt nice... You're really pretty... you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen..."

Kylie smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. As everyone in the audience can see, even professional hypnotists can come into unexpected issues sometimes- but as always, the trick is to distract, disorient, and relax the mind. And, seeing as Sakura is still feeling up in the clouds from her post-nut clarity..."

She snapped her fingers again. "Look out, Sakura! That's a tentacle monster!"

Kyrie slowly reached up, took off the slime hat, and put the tentacle hat back on. "Mmm... I'm gonna enjoy this..."