Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 02

Story Info
A boy uses a pocket watch to hypnotize his family.
11.1k words
4.51
26.1k
34

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, non-consensual sex, cruelty, humiliation and watersports. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Alan Daniels. I am 28 years old, 6'2"" tall and weigh around 192 lbs. I have short brown hair and green eyes and a soft physique.

I was only 18 at the time, and a senior in high school, when I found the pocket watch that hypnotized people.

And the story continues...

"Big boy, big boy, big boy!" I blurted quickly.

My 5 sisters all stopped talking immediately and were now hypnotized.

"The 5 of you have started the Bald Eagle Club together. Valerie is the Queen since she is the oldest and whatever she wants she gets, no questions asked. The rest of you will tend to her needs and paint her finger and toenails, shave her legs and armpits and give her as much oral sex as she can stand. Once a month, the 5 of you will gather in this room and help each other wax your pussy bald. Pain is your friend and you relish the sweet agony it causes you. On the first of every month, you will each bring a slender woman to my room to be initiated by me into your new club. These new women will gladly hand over $20 a month to be a part of your Bald Eagle Club. You 4 sisters will be princesses and the new recruits will tend to your needs the same way that you tend to your Queen's needs. Whenever I am in your presence, I will be invisible to you and only Valerie will be able to see and hear me speaking. Now, leave me alone so that I can do another bong hit." I told them.

All 5 sisters came out of their trance at the same time.

I closed the watch and my eyes returned to normal.

I watched as my sisters buzzed around the room like a hive of bees as they tended to their Queen, Valerie.

Diane knelt before Valerie in submission. "May I lick your pussy my Queen?" She asked kindly.

"Yes, you may princess." She told her younger sister.

Diane drove her face into Valerie's crotch and began to give her oral sex. I watched the spectacle and my cock started to lengthen. Valerie's eyes focused on my dick but soon closed as a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh Jesus fuck!" She suddenly cried out.

Diane continued to eat Valerie out and she had to physically push Diane away from her sensitive clit.

"I want your cock Alan. Bring it to me." Valerie said rather snidely.

I walked over to her as she laid back on the bed.

"Suck me hard first sis." I told her.

Valerie licked her lips but didn't move.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked her.

"I'm debating whether we should do this or not." She told me.

I smiled sheepishly and turned to walk away when she suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Wait Alan. I, uh, I.." She began to say when I did the decision making for her.

I pulled my sister onto my cock and it went into her open mouth. It hit the back of her throat and made her gag. "Wlech!"

She tried to remove it entirely from her mouth, but I had other ideas. I grabbed the back of her head and tried to force her back on my dick, but she pulled away from me.

"Geesh Alan! What's gotten into you? I don't like being forced to do something. Bobby Stewart tried the same thing and I broke up with him!" She said excitedly as her voice broke.

"You think I care about that sis? Either you can suck my dick or I can get one of the other sisters to do it!" I told her heatedly.

"Okay, okay, just don't force me!" She blurted and moved forward again.

But the moment her lips opened to take my cock inside, I again grabbed her head and forced my cock to the back of her throat. "Wlech!" She choked.

I took her against her will and liked it.

She moved back and I did it again. "Wlech!"

Her eyes welled with tears and as I did it again, they dripped down her cheeks.

"You are a filthy slut Valerie! I can't stand your kind. You have tormented me for years and this is now payback." I sneered at her.

"Wlech!" She choked a 4th time before I released my hold on her head.

"Oh Alan, I, uh, I'm so sorry." She broke down and cried.

The other sisters stopped what they were doing and looked at Valerie.

"Hurry and take my dick back in your mouth!" I told her angrily.

Valerie sucked my dick back into her mouth.

"You think you get a choice in all of this?" I asked her rhetorically.

"Wlech!" She choked again.

"Well, you don't get a choice. All of you are just whores that I can fuck and cum in all I want." I said with intense hate.

"Wlech!"

I pulled out of her mouth.

Valerie found her voice and attempted another apology, "Sorry, I..."

I turned her around and placed her in the standing doggie position. I didn't even give her a chance to catch her breath as I rammed my dick up in her pussy.

"UNGH!!!" She grunted as my dick bottomed out against her cervix.

I pulled out and thrust my cock inside a second time.

"UNGH!!!" She grunted again.

She looked back at me with concern.

"Alan, can you take it easy! Your dick is so big that it hurts. Please, I..." She asked.

"I'm gonna use your cunt and fuck it hard and deep so that you walk funny sis. Everyone will wonder what the heck is wrong with you, but only you and I will know that it was the severe fucking that I gave you!" I told her as I grabbed her hips and began to pummel her insides repeatedly with my horse cock.

I fucked my sister savagely. I didn't care that I was hurting her or that there was blood leaking from her vagina.

At first she took it like the slut that she is, but then she gave in to the intense pain that I was causing her and she grew limp in my grasp. It was no problem though since she was so petite. Her feet were literally off the floor as I rammed my dick again and again inside of her tight little snatch.

Porn stars Piper Perri and Angel Smalls would have applauded the way I fucked my sister's cunt. Her juices began streaming down both our thighs. I was almost ready to cum and I had a big surprise for her.

I pushed her off of me at the last second and climbed on the bed as she looked at me with abject horror written on her face. I pulled her face toward my dick and in my cock went. I began to throat fuck her.

She was so numb at this point that my dick went past her gag reflex and drove deep into her throat.

"YESSSS FUCCCKKKK!!!" I groaned out loud as huge globs of sperm began to spurt down her throat.

I held my sister's face against my crotch until all 9 spurts were catapult from my dick before releasing her from this torment.

Valerie looked up at me in horror. Her eyes were red and swollen. Her mascara was ruined and her lipstick mixed in with the tears. My semen dripped from her open mouth.

"That hate you are looking at me with! Multiply that by 10 and then you will understand what life has been like for me all these years. I will never forgive you sis!" I said with such venom.

I spit on her, and an interesting thing happened then.

Valerie began to moan. She grabbed her erect nipples and twisted them hard. So, I spit on her again and this excited her even more.

I gathered a mouthful of saliva and spewed it right in her face and it dripped in her mouth. She arched her back and uttered a deep moan. I heard something wet and watched as her swollen pussy began to gush fluids.

My sister actually got off on the humiliation, so I continued to spit on her and call her filthy names. I even slapped her tits, and she climaxed a second time.

This got me hard and I got between her legs and drove my cock inside her slippery tunnel. She held me tight as I worked my dick in and out of her rapidly.

I removed my dick and thrust it into her tight little anus.

"No Alan Stop!" Valerie cried out.

I pinned her arms above her head and ruined her back door with my battering ram.

She was about to scream when I spit on her face.

"Yes, you fucking beast! Yes!" She cried out.

Both of us were sweating and I removed my dirty dick and thrust it back inside her gaping pussy. I was almost ready to cum again and spit on Valerie again.

She arched her back and began cumming hard as I flooded her pussy with my semen.

Valerie whisper-cried how sorry she was for being such a terrible older sister. And then she went down on me and licked up her juices from my dick.

****

I enjoyed the rough sex that I had with Valerie so much that I made her watch as I fucked each one of our sisters. She had a bird's eye view as I reamed each sister's cunt repeatedly until I filled it with my sperm. I then watched as she slurped the fresh creampie out of their pussy.

I repeated this act a half dozen times each day.

Tuesday night, I happened upon Valerie as she came out of the shower. Her arms and inner thighs had deep bruises from our last few days of sex.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my hand around her throat and whispered in her ear, "Don't fucking move or make a sound!"

I grabbed her pussy roughly and fingered her quim with half my hand. I thrust my cock deep inside her gaping cunt and pinched her nipples roughly.

"Oh, christ Alan! It hurts! It fucking hurts!" She wept.

I didn't care. I was horny and fucked her hard and deep.

"Perhaps you would rather that I ruin your anus instead bitch?" I asked her.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" She groaned as I launched a massive amount of sperm into her spasming pussy.

"Hold your hand over your pussy when I pull out and go have Sally eat it out of you!" I commanded and slapped her ass as hard as I could. "SMACK!"

She tip-toed away and I could see my hand-print red on her perfect ass.

I was definitely a different man now. Meaner and crueler than I ever thought I would be. Something just wasn't adding up.

****

Mira was now my girlfriend, and it was nice having her by my side at school. She was fierce and beautiful and most of the kids who used to bully me around, now left me alone.

She really came out of her shell and gave up her goth ways quite easily and a little help with the watch.

I got to meet a lot of Mira's friends and they didn't pay me much notice until Mira began to spread the rumor about my horse cock. She didn't reveal my name to anyone, and it was fun to watch the different girl's expressions when Mira showed them pictures of my cock. A few of the pictures showed her sucking the huge thing and one or two showed the massive ejaculations that dotted her tits, pussy and face.

One girl in particular was obsessed with big dicks. Her name was Sara Collins and pestered Mira repeatedly to reveal her source. The girl was smoking hot and one of the cheerleaders. She was also a major bitch and constantly sneered at me whenever our paths crossed.

It was two days later when Mira grabbed my hand and dragged me into the gym. Sara Collins, Megan Reynolds and Heather Gwaley were practicing a new cheer routine they were working on while their coach Candace Stokes watched.

We observed them for a few minutes and after Candace walked into the Women's locker room we walked over.

Sara and her friends smiled at Mira but sneered at me.

"Hey Mira, what're you doing with this dweeb?" Sara asked her and laughed.

Mira looked at how the girl's words hurt me. Her smile became a frown and she walked right up to Sara and got in her face.

"Say another derogatory thing to my boyfriend and I'll break your perfect little nose!" Mira told her with spite.

Sara's smile dropped and she stayed quiet.

Mira then smiled sheepishly and reached a hand up and tweaked Sara's nipples through her uniform.

"You know that I can't resist these when they are standing at attention." She chuckled and winked at me which caused my dick to lurch in my pants.

Had Mira not been standing in front of me, her friends would have seen my dick jump.

Sara didn't pull away or do anything more than just moan and look at Mira.

"You know that horse cock I have been showing everyone? Well, it's my boyfriend's cock and I was going to have him show you his dick for a private viewing until you hurt him with your words. I know you've been dying to see it. You all have. I purposely kept his name from you to see how you would respond when you saw him and now that I have, I'll just have to keep him all to myself. Pity." Mira told the hot girl in a voice above a whisper so that her friends also heard what she said.

She turned to leave and grabbed my hand in the process when Sara reached out and stopped her.

"This is your boyfriend, Mira? I-I, uh, I'm sorry for calling you a dweeb Alan. Please..." Sara pleaded.

Mira turned and faced her friend.

"Please?" She toyed with her.

"Please don't go. I, I mean we..." Sara began to say when she caught sight of the bulge in my pants and swallowed her words.

"I know. I had that same look on my face that you now have on yours Sara." Mira told her and then looked at each one of them.

"It's even bigger in person. God, the fucking he gave me last night was just the best! I had 5 orgasms in a row and he just kept on ramming his dick in me. You want to see it?" Mira giggled.

"Here? Now? But Candace will be back any minute and we really need to work on this new routine for the game on Friday." Sara whined.

"It's either now or never Sara." Mira told her friend.

Heather and Gwen were giddy as they clutched Sara's arms.

Sara looked around for the cheer coach, Candace Stokes and then beckoned us to follow her.

Mira stood with me as her friends rushed off.

"Enjoy yourself Alan. I can't wait to hear all about it at lunch. Now go!" Mira said and she walked out of the gym while I hurried to catch up with the trio of girls.

****

I followed the three girls into the equipment locker and closed the door behind me just as I caught a glimpse of their coach coming out of the women's locker room.

We took several steps in when they all began to strip out of their uniforms. I took off my shirt and jeans and watched as they stood there in just their tiny panties. Each girl as beautiful as the next. All had medium sized breasts and their nipples were erect.

"You look disappointed Alan." Sara spoke up.

"Well, I just figured that you were serious about this." I told her.

"We're naked, aren't we?" She asked.

"Uh, half naked is not naked." I smirked.

As one, all three removed their panties.

It wasn't lost on me that each one had to practically peel the panties off of their vulva. That's how excited and wet they all were.

Heather got on my right and Gwen got on my left and allowed me to work a couple of fingers inside their pussy. They watched as Sara kneeled before me and slowly pulled off my boxers.

"Jesus Christ!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Shhhh Sara. Keep your voice down!" Gwen chastised her.

"Sorry, it's just so fucking big!" She giggled.

She reached both hands up and stroked my cock.

"For once, the rumors are true. You have quite the specimen Alan. There's enough here for the whole team." She chuckled before taking the head in her mouth.

I closed my eyes for a second and moaned.

"God, I love this fucking dick! I am so going to enjoy stuffing this thing deep in my pussy." Sara said excitedly.

Heather shuddered on my right as she began to have an orgasm. I removed my wet fingers from her slit and worked her juices around the head of my cock.

"What? You think I won't suck you now that Heather's juices are coating your cock?" Sara stated lustfully.

She moved forward and licked around my glans and took my fingers and cock in her mouth at the same time.

I moved Heather down and speared my cock inside her wet pussy.

"Oh Jesus!" She blurted.

I removed my wet cock and smiled down at Sara. She looked at me with such hunger and began to lick Heather's creamy juices from my shaft.

"Yeah, that's it slut! Smear Heather's cum all over your lips and cheeks." I told the hot coed.

Sara seemed to get even hornier with my words.

"Tell me more stud! Berate me with your words! Demean me and humiliate me Alan!" Sara replied.

She took my cock in her mouth and gagged. "Wlech!"

I gathered my saliva and let it fall from my lips. It connected with her face and dripped down her cheek. She caught it with her tongue and looked up at me with searching eyes. She backed off and opened her mouth and I let more saliva drool from my lips into her open mouth.

I looked at Gwen on my left and reached a hand up and began to play roughly with her hard nipples.

"Naughty boy! You know Sara is going to worship you now. She has been looking for a guy like you to Dominate her. But beware, she is insatiable for cock and cum. Not even Gwen and I can control her lusts when we have sex together. She always outlasts us b-both." Gwen groaned as she too shuddered in orgasm.

"It's true Big Boy! I am insatiable. I will ravage your cock as you fuck me repeatedly. I will be your sex slave and..." She replied.

It sounded like she wanted to say more when suddenly a loud noise filled the small space.

"Bang!"

My eyes flew open and looked toward where the noise came from. We all did.

Candace Stokes had shoved the metal door against the wall to make the annoying sound and was standing in the open doorway of the equipment locker.

"You think I'm stupid? You think I didn't know about this little hideaway in here? Girls! Clothes! Now! Just grab them and head to the locker room. I will deal with you shortly!" She berated Sara, Gwen and Heather.

They barely glanced my way as they grabbed their clothes and made for the exit.

I pulled up my boxers and pulled on my pants. I went to grab my shirt to also make my exit when Candace closed the door.

"Not so fast mister! I am taking you to see the principal. I have influence with her, and she will see my way and listen to me so there is no way you can get out of this jam. It is scum like you who give my girls a bad name. They call us sluts when you boys are the ones who should be ashamed for your behavior." She scolded me.

I grabbed the pocket watch out of my shirt pocket and opened the lid to the watch face and set the hands to 6 and 12, when it slipped from my hands and fell to the floor. It bounced and I caught it as my legs got tangled and I fell on my butt. I was slightly turned away from Candace when it happened. I depressed the all-seeing-eye on the reverse side and felt it pop up. I turned it clock-wise and pressed it back in.

I heard a strange sound, "Breee-ving!"

My finger should not have been pricked by the needle, nor should have I heard that strange sound. That only happened the first time I set the hands at 6 and 12. But suddenly I felt nauseated and my vision got all wonky as I laid on my back. (Oh shit! Not this again! I groaned.) I was going super fast through a brightly lit tunnel and then everything went black.

I opened my eyes and my vision was cloudy around the edges like I was dreaming or something. Standing at the foot of the bed was the same small pudgy man wearing the old style black suit and top hat again. He was holding a similar pocket watch and smiled as he looked at me.

"Hello Baron. We meet again. I had hoped that we would have met sooner." He said in his nasally wheezing voice.

"Yes, yes, it has been 7 years since we last spoke and you are looking more gaunt than the last time we met. I see that you are still entertaining such beautiful young things. Oh, the days when I..." He began to reminisce when he was cut off by something the Baron said.

"How I got here is not important. I guess you could say that the watch and I are now one. We merged when I accidentally discovered the 7th level and got trapped, well let's not discuss that now.

I'm here because you unlocked another function of this time piece, a much more advanced level. This is level number 5.

Look around you. What do you notice?

Yes, to your left is that beautiful redhead with the large breasts. I see her long hard nipples. Mmmm. A candle is on the windowsill and the door to your room is being kicked in and it looks like 4, no 5 men are on their way in brandishing bats, clubs, a noose and pitchforks. A cute blonde is behind me and washing herself in the basin. There are three candles to her back and on your right are 3 more naked women playing with the fluids you just ejaculated inside the one in the center. Another two candles are casting shadows behind them as well.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,718 Followers