Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good, good. Your attention to detail is noted.

What else do you notice?

That's right! No one is moving! Which is what I want you to focus on Baron.

If you look down at your hand, you will see that the watch you are holding is open and if you turn it around you will see that the watch hands are at the 3 and 9 o'clock settings.

It happened purely by accident? Well, isn't that fortuitous! And none the sooner based on the angry mob entering your bed chamber. They look like they are ready to string you up Baron.

What you should also note is that while time has stopped here, the world at large is still moving. The brook is still flowing, the wind is still blowing and if it were daylight, the sun would still be shining, the birds chirping etc. However, this particular area, your castle at large and the inhabitants within it are frozen in time.

Yes, yes...you and I are not frozen. Nor are the candle flames that are still flickering in their wicks.

Now, you have time and options before you.

A) You could close the lid to the watch face and time would resume. However, this would result in your immediate apprehension and inevitable death. It is not what I suggest you do, unless you are tired of living.

B) You could flee. You could gather your clothes and belongings and place them in a wagon outside in the barn. Hitch a horse to it and be on your way. And then when you are at a safe distance, you could close the lid to the watch face and time would resume.

or

C) You could hypnotize everyone in your castle and resume screwing your neighbor's wives.

Okay, so you chose C. Now it gets interesting. There are mechanisms going on within the time piece that allow a spoken word to have great power.

Just walk up to that mob of men in your doorway and tell them what you wish for them to do. It's that easy.

You could tell them to go back home and slaughter a goat, drink ale and sing songs. Or you could tell them that they decided to bequeath their wives and daughters to you of their own free will because they love you.

Their memories of this incident are automatically wiped as soon as you place new memories in their place.

The hypnotizing is what I prefer. It is basically what it was before only much simpler. You just walk up to them and pick a common word or one that you will remember easily...say, "Bullox is your trigger word. When you hear it spoken you will do whatever I tell you to do. And then when I say the stop word, Crap, you will have no memory of the command that I just gave you."

Like I said Baron, if you encounter these men again, just say the word "Bullox." And they will be under your influence. Just be sure and release them with the closing word otherwise they will be trapped in their mind for all eternity. It is not a pleasant way to die.

Sure, sure, I can answer a question. Let's have it. Yes, yes. So you want to know why your thoughts have grown darker since first wielding the time piece. You've grown crueler and enjoy giving out punishments more and more. Did I understand you correctly Baron?

Well, it's obvious is it not? The time piece is evil. You are messing with people's minds Baron, and it has corrupted your soul. Pain, punishments, harsh words and dark thoughts are now commonplace for you Baron. It will get worse, much worse over time.

Hope? The only hope you have now is to lock up the time piece or toss it in the ocean. I'm just kidding my boy. You still have 4 more levels to unlock and 2 of them are much, much simpler than what I have described here. They can help to change your mind from its current dark state if you know how to do it.

Level 6 will leave you scratching your head and level 7 well, I can't say much more than that.

I'm certain that you will figure the rest out before your demise, but don't dally. You haven't many years left to waste.

I bid you farewell good man." He said and tipped his hat off to me. And "poof!" he disappeared.

Back through the tunnel I traveled. The nausea was gone, and I was left with my thoughts.

I opened my knapsack and pulled out one of my notebooks and quickly wrote down everything that happened.

Thank God everything happened as it did, or my ass would have been expelled at the very least. I could have hypnotized the volleyball coach the old way but then I would have to track down the trio of cheerleaders and do the same to them.

****

After I closed up my knapsack, I looked at the pocket watch and indeed, the hands were at the 3 and 9 setting. I got to my feet and finished getting dressed. I walked over to Candace Stokes and as I gazed at her mature body, my dick lurched in my pants. If there was ever a MILF, I was looking at one except that she was a professed lesbian, but who gave a fuck. I was going to fuck the shit out of this bitch and add her to my harem of sluts.

Several words entered my mind as I contemplated what word I could not only hypnotize her with but also remember easily. I almost dismissed the idea, but the way this bitch was going to make an example out of me, pissed me off. And then it came to me.

"Your trigger word is 'cumslut'. And your stop command is 'pissed'." I told her and watched as her eyes briefly dilated.

"Cumslut. You will not be going to the principal with what you just witnessed here. In fact, you will forget this ever even happened." I told her.

I wondered what she was hiding under her sports bra and pulled her shirt out of her spandex leggings and peeled up her sports bra too. Her tits were exposed and I saw that she had huge saucer-like areolae and long thick nipples. I grabbed her nipples and twisted them hard.

"You will go back to your office. Strip off your clothes and stand naked in front of me. Pissed." I told her before opening the door and walking out.

I took about 30 steps when I was suddenly beside Sara, Gwen and Heather who were on their way into the women's locker room in their half-naked state.

"Your trigger word is 'cumslut'. And your stop command is 'pissed'." I told them and watched as their eyes briefly dilated.

"Cumslut. The three of you will go in the locker room and place your clothes in the locker before heading into the shower room. As you wash, you will slather your breasts with soap and attempt to turn each other on by tweaking your nipples. Pissed." I told them.

I walked the remaining hundred feet and casually entered into the women's locker room.

I heard the showers running and made a direct line for them. They were set up similar to the men's locker room and had a big opening to walk into the shower.

I peeked my head in, and my jaw was on the floor. Stacy Santillo, the head cheerleader was in the first stall, and she was a total goddess. She was 5'6 and 118 lbs., with short blonde hair and blue eyes, a killer rack and the most perfectly slender body.

Beside her under the next showerhead was Belinda Stokes. She was 5'4 and 112 lbs., a gorgeous brunette with a small chest and a killer ass.

And beside her were 4 more teammates, all gorgeous and all completely naked.

"Your trigger word is 'cumslut'. And your stop command is 'pissed'." I told the 6 women.

"Cumslut. The 6 of you will continue to shower as you are joined by your coach and 3 more of your teammates. I will also be joining you and you will see me and lust after my huge cock, but you won't attempt to speak to me or stop me from having my way with Stacy here. And after I cum inside her pussy, you will take turns licking my semen out of her and sharing it with one another. Pissed." I told the group of stationary women.

I walked into the coach's office and closed the lid on the time piece.

I waited.

A few minutes later, in walks Gwen, Sara and Heather. They put their things in the lockers and then head into the showers.

Another minute goes by and the coach walks into her office. She sees me but doesn't utter a word. She just removes her clothes and stands before me completely naked. As soon as she is naked, I smile in understanding.

"Cumslut." I uttered the word and Candace's eyes dilate briefly.

"You will answer my questions honestly and then after I give you permission, you will go in the showers and get cleaned up. Pissed."

Again, Candace's eyes dilated briefly.

"Are you in a relationship with anyone Candace?"

"Yes. I am romantically involved with Alice Mayfield, the French Teacher." She told me.

"I see. Do you love her?"

"Yes. We are engaged to be married next October." She spoke.

"Are both of you pure lesbians?"

"Alice has ever been with a man." She replied.

"And what about you? Have you been with a man?" I asked her, but already knew the answer.

"I did have sex with a man in my youth and I had a daughter as a result of that. Her name is Belinda." She told me.

A light bulb was lit in my mind. Her daughter was in the showers.

"Do you ever have sexual thoughts about any of the girls you coach?"

"I do frequently." She offered.

"Who do you think about and what do you imagine doing together?"

"I often think about the head cheer leader Stacy Santillo. I watch her from my office as she intimidates her fellow cheerleaders, and her dominance excites me. I sometimes observe her as she showers with the cameras I have installed in the corners. I finger myself as I watch her soap her perfect breasts and long to suck on her nipples. I really want her to Dominate me and make me eat her out." She told me.

"Have you told Alice about your obsession with Stacy?"

"No, I haven't." She spoke.

"Would she be jealous if you told her, or would she want to share you with her?"

"Alice would be hurt. She is very vanilla when it comes to sex." She told me.

"And what about your daughter Belinda. Do you ever have thoughts about her?" I asked.

"No. It would be incest. That's not an area that I am willing to cross." She told me.

Candace was very beautiful to look at and I got to my feet and removed my clothes.

"Earlier, when you saw me naked, did it excite you at all?"

"No. Men disgust me. I despise the male penis." She told me.

"Cumslut. You can't take your eyes off of my dick. You are drawn to it like a moth to a flame and nothing can stop you from getting up close and personal with it. If you had the choice between my dick and your fiancé's pussy, you would choose my dick every time. Your pussy grows wet in a flash when you see my cock and it is the one thing that you desperately desire inside your pussy. But even more than that, you want to feel my dick orgasm inside your pussy and flood your cunt full of sperm. You find yourself dreaming and fantasizing about that very thing and begin to confide in your fiancé about it. It becomes such an intense idea that you invite me over after the game on Friday night. You tie up your fiancé to the bed and then have me join you. We have sex right over her face and after I cum in your pussy you force your fiancé to eat it out of you. We end up videoing the experience and this is the thing that gets you fired from your job, but you don't care because you are in love with my dick and tell me that many, many times. You also start having feelings toward your daughter Belinda. Your hugs last a little longer than they should and you begin to give her extra attention at home and one-on-one instruction in the guise of helping her with her cheer routine. But one thing leads to another and you make the moves on her in the next couple of days. You will dominate her against her wishes and swear her to secrecy as she submits to you. Now go get cleaned up and observe what I do to Stacy Santillo in the shower. Pissed." I said.

Candace walks out of her office and goes into the showers.

I walk in soon after and just stand there as all eyes are on me.

****

I walk over to Stacy and hug her to me and whisper, "Cumslut." In her ear.

"You will answer my questions honestly and do whatever I ask of you. You are unable to say no to me ever again. Pissed." I reply and stand back a couple of feet.

"Are you seeing anyone Stacy?"

"Yes. Belinda Stokes and I are lovers." She told me.

I move a step closer to Belinda. "Cumslut. You enjoy getting closer to your mom and do everything she asks of you. You are a submissive daughter and will not rebel out of fear. Nor will you gossip about it with anyone. Pissed." I whispered in her ear before stepping back to Stacy.

"I see, so does that mean that you are a lesbian or just bisexual?"

"I am bisexual." She said.

"Okay, so you fuck and suck dick occasionally then?"

"I have given handjobs to a couple of guys, but I have never sucked a guy's dick ever. That's just not what I'm into." She replied.

"Why is that?"

"Cum is disgusting and so are dicks. Sucking a guy's dick is a form of submission that I am not interested in. I prefer pussy and women instead." She told me frankly.

"I see. Would it surprise you to know that your coach fantasizes about you sometimes?"

"No, it wouldn't. I have seen her watching me and I am quite turned on by it." She laughed.

"Are you ready to put on a show for everyone here?"

"I do that all the time." She smiled.

"Yeah, well that was self-serving. This is nothing like it. Get on your knees and stroke my cock."

Stacy got on her knees and stroked my cock with her petite hands. Her mouth was slightly open as I grabbed the back of her head and thrust my dick into it. This of course made her gag, "Wlech!"

I looked over at Sara and our eyes met and she mimicked sucking my cock with her hands.

I was more charged up than I realized and almost blew my load. But thinking quickly, I removed my dick and pulled Stacy to her feet. I grabbed her left knee and held it up as my cock speared up into her pussy.

"Ungh!" Stacy moaned.

I looked to my left and saw that all eyes were on me as I fucked the head cheerleader.

"Cumslut." I blurted.

"You all should come closer and continue to soap up your tits while you watch Stacy and I. Candace is having a lingerie party on Friday night after the game. You will bring a handsome guy to the party with you, and he will only be wearing a pair of boxers after removing his clothes. You will all disrobe once you enter her house. You are welcome to spread the word to 2 other hot friends and they can bring a guy with them as well. Some of you are lesbians, but that won't stop you from asking a guy to the party. The party starts at 10pm sharp so don't be late. I am about to blow my load and Belinda is going to eat the creampie from her pussy. Pissed." I barely spoke the word in time as my cock erupted deep inside Stacy's wet pussy.

I groaned as my cock fired spurt after spurt inside her quivering pussy.

I motioned to Sara, Gwen and Heather to come over to me as Belinda began to slurp my sperm out of her girlfriend's pussy.

Sara, Gwen and Heather got down before me and began to lick Stacy's juices from my cock. I noticed as they did that that my cock had strands of blood clinging to it. I didn't give it much thought at the time, but most likely I caused some tearing inside Stacy's little pussy from my fucking her.

I then pushed Sara and her friends off of me and joined the rest of them in the shower. I soaped up their tits and they soaped up my cock and stroked it.

Before getting out I blurted, "Cumslut. None of you will remember this happening. In fact, at the party on Friday, I will be invisible to everyone except Candace. Stacy will think that she injured her pussy during practice. The rest of you will stop wearing panties under your uniforms and might even give a few spectators a show when you do a high kick. You will all be impossibly horny for the remainder of the week, but be unable to achieve an orgasm. See you on Friday. Pissed." I told the group.

I walked to Candace's office and dried off and put my clothes back on. I exited the women's locker room and upon doing so I passed two females who looked stricken when I emerged.

****

I made up a story and told Mira what happened at lunch. She tried to get more facts from her friends but they acted as if nothing happened, which in their mind nothing did.

I reset Mira's mind after we got home from school. It wasn't hard to do now that I knew how to stop time.

Because she was frozen, I decided to walk through her house.

I left Mira's bedroom and opened doors as I passed them. No one was in the rooms, but I did see that Mira had one or more sisters.

I walked down the steps and entered the family room and saw that her older brother Jake and older sister Molly were watching TV with her dad. Molly was a heavy-set girl with dark black hair and a pretty big bust.

"Cumslut is your trigger word and Pissed is your release word." I told the trio.

"Cumslut. You three will continue to watch TV together and not respond to any loud noises that you hear elsewhere in the house. I will be invisible to you. Pissed." I blurted.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Mira's other two older sister's Nina and Margo. They were in the midst of a pretty serious argument it seemed, and both had animated postures. Both sisters were wearing loose tops and had small breasts. They were blonde and very beautiful.

"Cumslut is your trigger word and Pissed is your release word." I told the pair.

I walked behind Nina and reached around and cupped her tits and played with her nipples until they grew erect. I leaned in close and whispered, "Cumslut. You find your sister's Margo and Mira really attractive and look for opportunities to get closer to them in hopes that they will make the first move and touch your body. It is so wrong to have these thoughts, but you can't help that you are so horny. You enjoy spending time with your sisters in their rooms. You decide to stop wearing bras in hopes that your sisters will see your erect nipples poking through your top. You get incredibly turned on being an exhibitionist and often masturbate to thoughts of exposing yourself to your sisters. Pissed."

I then walked over to Margo and cupped her much larger breasts and worked my fingers over her nipples until they too grew erect. She was braless. I slipped my hand inside her spandex shorts and fingered her juicy wet pussy. I removed my fingers and wiped them on her lips and under her nose.

I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "Cumslut. You love exposing yourself to your sister's Mira and Nina in hopes that they will touch your breasts and play with your nipples. You enjoy being used for other people's pleasure. It is what fuels your lust and makes your pussy so sloppy wet. You look for opportunities to spend time with your sisters in their rooms. The incest topic is so alluring to you, and you love to talk about it with Mira and Nina. You know it is wrong and taboo, but you really hope that one of them will cross the barrier with you and engage in physical contact. Pissed."

I then left the kitchen and walked through the hallway and opened another door and found Mira's mom urinating in the bathroom.

"Cumslut is your trigger word and Pissed is your release word. Cumslut. You get so horny when you see your daughter's Mira, Nina and Margo together. You may witness that their nipples are erect and this excites you. You look for opportunities to watch them together in hopes that they might do something naughty and kiss or play with each other's breasts. You know it's wrong to see your girls engaging in incest, but it is also incredibly exciting too. You allow this to happen. You even go so far as playing with their erect nipples. You just let things evolve on their own. Pissed." I told her.

I then reached my hand between her legs and felt her urine splash over my fingers. I got an instant erection and looked forward to what was going to happen next.

I left the bathroom and went back up the stairs to Mira's bedroom. I left her door slightly ajar as I walked over to my girlfriend.