Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 05

Story Info
Alan meets another who has also used the pocket watch.
11.3k words
4.52
14k
26

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, non-consent, lesbian, watersports, and breeding. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

If you have been following this story from the beginning, you know that my name is Alan Daniels and I am 18 years old. Well, I was 18 when this story began. I was also a senior in high school and found an unusual pocket watch that also turned out to be a hypnotic device that I could use to hypnotize people. Men, women, it didn't matter. It worked.

I also found that the more I used the watch, the darker my thoughts got. I began to abuse the women I had sex with. It became a passion of mine to deflower virgins and have sex with lesbians. I grew to love the non-consensual aspect which was borderline rape. I also put my siblings to work by creating a Bald Eagle club. They collected dues from ordinary women every week and the money started rolling in.

The last story ended with me almost dying at the hands of my father after getting caught having sex with my mother.

And so the story continues...

I got home and went to my room. I wrote in my journal about most of what happened to me. However, I did leave out the part concerning going forward or backwards in time.

The strangeness of being followed haunted my dreams and I awoke the following morning in a cold sweat.

I got up, showered, got dressed, went downstairs and grabbed a pack of pop tarts before heading to school.

I had that same strange sense that someone was following me again, but when I turned around and looked, no one was there. I did notice that when it happened time seemed to freeze for a few minutes in my general vicinity. It was strange that I wasn't affected by it.

I had an easy morning and went to the gym. We played dodgeball and then showered. Afterwards, I stopped time at the end of Gym class. It was my favorite thing to do.

I walked into the girl's locker room and watched as some of the hottest girls in our school showered together. I got a major erection. It was so enticing to walk up to one of them and grab her nipples and twist them really hard or cup her pussy and finger her where she stood and then remove my wet fingers and trace them along her mouth. She would get an unusual surprise when time stared up again.

Often, I enjoyed taking one of the girl's deep in her pussy while she was bent at the waist and washing her legs. It was fun knowing that when she stood back up, not only would her pussy be hurting, but my semen would be running down her inner thighs.

I exited the locker room and casually walked down the hall to my next class. The place was eerily quiet. Students were stopped in motion all around me. I would often walk up to a really hot girl and have a conversation with her and slip her a hypnotic suggestion. Sometimes, I encountered a bully and would give him a wedgie so bad that it would tear his underwear. Tit for tat. Other times, I would take a sharpie and write the word asshole on his forehead or give him a hypnotic suggestion to go and blow 5 of his classmates. It was wicked fun!

I was standing beside Cindy Maloy. Her tits were bursting out of her button down shirt and I was in the process of opening a couple of buttons when I heard a girl yell in frustration, "Not again!"

My heart began to thump in my chest. I grew incredibly anxious and began to sweat. I stopped where I was and listened carefully. Was I just hearing things or was somebody actually moving around besides me. My heart got so loud in my ears that I started to have a panic attack. But nothing else was heard so I calmed down.

I then heard a door close and decided it was time to start time again.

I looked at Cindy and pulled her bra below her tits. I pinched her nipples as hard as I could. I then buttoned her shirt up to her exposed tits.

I closed the pocket watch and the sounds of students began again.

"Cindy, why the hell is your shirt unbuttoned again?" I heard another girl comment to her.

"Nice tits!" Some kid blurted and I snickered.

"Faggot." Someone blurted.

"What did you call me punk?" I heard down the hall.

"Faggot." Someone else spat.

"Faggot." A female shouted.

"Faggot." Another kid said loudly.

I wrote the word Faggot on Chet Martins forehead backwards so that when he saw it in the bathroom mirror it would make sense to the bully. Or would it?

This one time I pissed on Randy Harris's crotch. My urine soaked through his pants and puddled on the floor. He was against a wall and talking to his girlfriend Tara Deems.

Tara was such a bitch but boy was she hot. I molested her where she stood and gave her a hypnotic suggestion that she got really turned on at the sight and smell of pee so much so that her panties would be soaked and her juices would literally drip down her inner thighs.

And when I started time again, Randy was in shock at the mess he made in his pants and Tara was all over him. It was quite the sight.

I saw her one day at her locker and as I walked by I said in a voice above a whisper, "God, I have to take a wicked piss."

All of a sudden, Tara was walking beside me.

"Hey Tara, why are you walking with me? Won't Randy be upset?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh." She said in her sexy voice.

"Fuck! Where's the bathroom? I have to piss like a race horse!" I told her.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the janitor's closet. She dropped her books, got down on her knees and began to open my pants. She barely got my dick out when it went off and my hot yellow piss doused her top, wet her hair and trickled down her face before she took my dick in her mouth and drank the briny brew.

I finished pissing and said, "That was one wicked piss."

"Wicked piss" was Tara's hypnotic suggestion.

She then looked up at me with her eyes dilated.

"Suck me Tara." I told the hot girl and she began to give me a blow job.

"Pissing in your mouth made you so fucking wet. Get to your feet and turn around." I told the petite girl.

Tara got to her feet and turned around in the tight space. I lifted her skirt and pulled her soaked panties to the side. I then thrust my cock inside her dripping hot pussy. God, her cunt was tight!

Randy must have a really small dick, I thought to myself.

I grabbed her tits and played roughly with her nipples until I grunted and climaxed deep inside her pussy.

"You will enjoy feeling my spunk drip down your thighs Tara. You will imagine it was your boyfriend Randy's sperm and between classes finger it out of you and lick it from your fingers while in the bathroom.

The next time you see me, you will smile and know that I was the one who fucked your pussy with his horse cock. And every time you have sex with Randy, you will think about my dick and climax really hard. You will look for ways to pull me into this Janitor's closet to drink my piss and then have me creampie your pussy at least once every day.

****

I ate lunch with Mira and we were so carried away in conversation that I didn't have time to use the restroom before my next class started.

I quickly walked to French class and debated whether I should stop time to take a leak or not.

Alice Mayfield was at her desk when I walked in. She was looking really hot today. There was a big slurpee cup on her desk like usual. The bell rang and she went up to the chalk board and wrote some French words. When she turned around and saw my hand raised, the bitch ignored me.

"We're going to begin each class speaking in French from now until the end of the year. If you need to ask me for something, it had better be in French or it will count against you." She admonished us.

She saw that my hand was still raised and she sighed heavily.

"Quoi?" (What?) She asked peevishly.

I thought quickly.

"Uhm, puis-je utiliser la salle de bain?" (Can I go to the bathroom?) I asked her.

Alice Mayfield scowled at me.

"No! Mr Daniels. You may not go to the bathroom. You had time before class to do that. You'll just have to hold it!" The hot Lesbian told me angrily.

Fuck! The bitch! I dug in my pocket while several students laughed.

Alice began to write some phrases down on the chalkboard.

I took out the pocket watch. I set the watch hands to 3 and 9. I flipped the watch over and depressed the all seeing eye. It popped up, I turned it clockwise and pressed it back in again. And time stopped.

I looked to my left and Stacy Santillo was playing with her hair and the end was in her open mouth. I saw her erect nipples poking through her t-shirt. Rob Fallon was writing something on his paper.

I got to my feet and went to the door and stopped. A deviant thought entered my mind. I turned and saw the slurpee cup on Alice Mayfield's desk. I walked over to it and picked it up. It was full of diet coke. I poured the contents in her waist basket. I then lowered my zipper and pulled out my dick and began to urinate in the big cup.

Yesssssss! There's nothing quite as refreshing as taking a piss when you've been holding it so long.

I placed the cup on the desk and was in the process of putting my dick back in my pants when I heard someone snicker.

I turned my head and looked at everyone. No one was looking my way, but I definitely heard it or maybe I was losing my mind?

I placed the lid on the cup before walking over to Alice. I leaned in and whispered, "You just love the taste and smell of piss. That's why every morning before coming to the school you dump out the soda in the slurpee cup and urinate in it. No one is the wiser, but anytime a student raises their hand to use the bathroom you secretly wish they would use your mouth to urinate in. The thought makes you terribly wet and you look for opportunities to satisfy this fetish with one or several of your students."

I heard that snicker again and looked up. My heart was beating so loud in my ears. I dared not look for the person who did it. I began to sweat and hurried back to my seat. I closed the watch and time started once again.

After Alice wrote on the chalkboard she went over and took a big sip of her slurpee. She moaned, "God that's good!" when she set it down.

Shortly thereafter, the bell rang.

I left class and met up with Mira. We went into the library and she took me to the back cubby and gave me a sloppy blow job. She really sucked my dick good and choked on it. She was at it a long time and then stopped when her jaw grew tired. She looked at me and frowned and got to her feet.

"Am I not doing it for you anymore Alan?" She asked sadly.

"Sorry Mira. I have a lot on my mind is all." I told her.

She leaned in close and angrily said, "I can taste pussy on your dick so don't give me that line of crap!"

I shrugged.

"Hey, no worries." She smiled as she removed her hand from her pants and showed me the wetness on her fingers. She licked her fingers and walked away from me.

She was mad. I could tell and would have to make it up to her somehow.

Mira didn't wait for me after school but walked ahead of me. I felt like someone was watching me again and turned around but no one was there. I almost walked into Mira as she stood frozen on the sidewalk. This shit was really creeping me out!

Instead of going home, I went over to Kim Jansen's house. I rang the bell and Lisa answered the door.

"Master!" She said excitedly and gave me a big hug and kiss as she pulled me in the door.

"Guess who's coming for dinner?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"Mom and our older sister Gail will be here at 5pm sharp. We can't wait for you to meet them." Lisa said cheerfully.

Jenny and Barb joined us in the family room and we just chilled together until Kim got home and joined us.

"Cumslut. After Gail and Sheila get here, Kim will bring them into the family room to sit with me. You will then join Lisa, Jenny and Barb in the kitchen until I come to get you. Pissed." I told the 4 of them.

The four of us hung out until the doorbell rang. Lisa, Jenny and Barb walked into the kitchen while Kim answered the door. She greeted her sister and niece and then brought them into the family room and introduced them to me. Kim then walked back into the kitchen when I stopped time.

I addressed Gail and her mom Sheila. "Cumslut is your trigger word and Pissed is your release word.

The two of you answer my questions honestly. You begin to get horny as we converse. You notice that your daughter's Lisa, Jenny and Barb are not wearing panties and you find it really enticing. You also see that Kim is without underwear and begin to have lustful desires for her. You begin to wonder if maybe you should also remove your panties when Kim gets to her feet, walks over to you, leans in and kisses you on the lips. Incest is wrong, you both know this and yet you can't deny these strong sexual feelings for one another. Pissed." I told the pair before I entered the kitchen and gave Kim, Lisa, Jenny and Barb a hypnotic suggestion.

While I did that, the door bell rang. "Ding Dong!"

My heart began to beat wildly. I heard it in my ears. No one within a few hundred yards should be able to move with the time stopped as it was. Maybe I heard nothing and my imagination was playing tricks on me.

I finished speaking to the 4 women and sighed.

"Ding Dong, Ding Dong!" The doorbell sounded again.

I looked up and my guy tightened. I got incredibly anxious! What the hell was going on? I tiptoed to the front door and looked out the side window but no one was there. I opened the door and looked out but the space was empty.

I closed the front door and locked it. I walked back in the family room and sat in a big leather chair and closed the time piece.

Kim, Jenny, Barb and Lisa all came out of the kitchen and took up spots around the room.

****

"So does Gail go to the college too?" I asked.

"Yeah, she does. She is in grad school now." Sheila told me.

"Oh cool. Are you dating anyone Gail?" I asked her.

"Yes. I am engaged to Tony Dims. We are getting married next summer." She told me happily.

Not if I had anything to say about it.

"And you Sheila. Are you single?" I asked her.

"No, I am happily married." She told me.

"I see. Does it bother you that Lisa, Jenny and Barb are gay?" I asked her.

"Oh. I didn't know that." Sheila said and frowned as she looked at her daughters.

"Yeah, they are all into one another too." I told her.

"You mean like incest?" Gail asked.

"Exactly like incest. Does that excite you?" I asked her.

"Actually it does." They both said.

Kim then got up from her chair and walked over to her sister. She leaned down and kissed Sheila on the mouth. Kim began to unbutton her sister's blouse and then pulled Sheila's bra under her tits.

Kim stood back up, hiked up her skirt and said, "Eat me sis. I want to feel your lips on my pussy."

Sheila looked like a deer in headlights.

"B-but we can't Kim! That would be incest!" Sheila told her.

"Either you do it or I will make one of your daughter's do it." Kim told her.

"You will not!" Sheila said defiantly.

"Smack!"

Kim slapped her sister across the face. She then walked over to Lisa and pulled her off the couch.

"Eat me!" She commanded the 20 year old girl.

Lisa looked at her mom. Fear was on her face. "Momma! Please help me!"

Sheila was in a state of shock. She wanted to flee but she couldn't leave her daughter's behind. So she got off the couch and crawled over to Kim and looked up at her while Kim sneered down at her younger sister.

"Now sis! Eat me out!" Kim demanded.

Sheila looked back at her daughter Gail and then began to lick Kim's pussy.

"Oh yeah! That's so good sis. Mmmm. Suck on my fat clit." She groaned.

I moved beside Gail and reach my hand out and tweaked her erect nipple. She looked at me sharply.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" She asked angrily.

"I'm taking liberties." I told her.

"I can see that, but I am spoken for so stop it." She told me angrily and pushed my hand away from her tit.

I looked at Jenny and Barb and they came over and helped Gail to her feet. They took her into Kim's bedroom and handcuffed her hands to the rail that ran along the ceiling.

"I didn't ask for this! I demand that you let me go!" She told her younger sisters.

Jenny and Barb just giggled.

I walked in and went over to Gail. I placed both hands on her blouse and tore it from her shoulders. The buttons went flying in all directions. I grabbed her tits roughly and she tried to kick me with her legs. I liked her feisty attitude.

I slapped her across the face and she looked daggers at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking pig?" She shouted.

I laughed and slapped at her tits and she cringed away from me.

"Mom! Help me!" She shouted.

I tore off her skirt and shredded her panties. I moved behind her and grabbed her tits roughly from behind.

"Unhand me you freak!" She shouted.

"You are a feisty one. Not to worry though, I promise the fucking I give you will only hurt a little." I told her.

"WHAT!!!" She screamed.

"Oh didn't you know? I'm going to deflower you while your sister's watch. I did the same thing to each of them and now it's your turn." I told her.

"You're gonna love it sis." Lisa told her.

"Especially when he cums in you." Jenny laughed.

"He's gonna breed you sis, just like he impregnated all of us." Barb said.

"NOOOOOOOOO! I don't give you consent! I'm spoken for. Oh Tony!!!" Gail began to sob.

I turned Gail around and shoved her legs apart. Lisa helped guide my dick to her struggling sister's pussy and I thrust inside her.

"Pop!" Her hymen blew apart.

Gail was in momentary shock at the sudden jolt of pain that my dick caused her. I began to ram my dick inside her pussy savagely and she looked at me with such revulsion and hate. I loved it. I drove my dick in deep and began to spew huge globs of sperm deep in her cunt. It was the greatest feeling!

Gail began to curse me. "I'm going to burn you alive. You just raped me and you're going to pay for what you just did to me."

Kim entered the room with Sheila and I said, "Cumslut. You all are one big incest loving family. Sheila is going to divorce her husband and move in with Kim and so are the rest of you. I am going to fuck each of you at random until you get pregnant. You love my sperm and love to lick it out of each other's pussy. Sheila is going to eat the fresh creampie from Gail's pussy and share it with the rest of you. Gail is going to break up with Tony since she now has eyes for my dick and no other. You all love to piss on each other and drink it too. Your nipples and breasts are incredibly sensitive and off limits to everyone except me. Having me play roughly with your tits and nipples hurts but it also makes you orgasm involuntarily and literally gush fluids. You love how my cock penetrates deep in your pussy, but it also triggers a memory deep in your mind about how I took you against your will. You all fear me as you relive that hurtful moment in your life. You resist me until you climax hard and swear your loyalty by calling me Master. Pissed."

Sheila got under her daughter as I slipped free from her pussy and we all watched as my semen flowed out of her twat in big thick globs. She slurped what she could down her throat and Lisa, and Barb began to lick their sister's pussy juices and blood from my cock.

I grabbed Sheila and pressed her against the wall. I rammed my horse cock deep in her snatch.

"You fucking bastard!" She screeched.

"It's time you joined the rest and had another baby Sheila." I told her as I barely got 4 inches in her extremely shallow cunt.

"It hurts! Oh God help me!" She cried out as I reached around and grabbed her large tits.

I rolled her cone shaped nipples between my fingers and her pussy grew sloppy wet. I kept her on the brink of orgasm for another 5 minutes before feeling my balls contract.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers