Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

I was exhausted and collapsed back on my bed.

When I awoke, I had 11 messages on my phone from Rebecca. She was horny and wanted to see me again really soon. She sent me several nudes and a short video of her masturbating. She taunted me with her dirty talk and encouraged me to come over with thoughts of watching her and her daughters having incest together.

It was late and I had school again tomorrow, so I went to sleep without responding.

****

I made it a regular habit to become invisible and be present in the Women's Locker Room. It was a great way for me to not be seen as I lusted after my classmates, especially the hot looking lesbians. It was so surreal as I watched these women wash themselves while I masturbated right in their midst.

Andrea joined Sara and Tara at their end of the shower room.

I changed Sara and Tara a little everyday to be kinder to Andrea.

Tara took the soap and began to knead Andrea's shoulders.

"Oh god yes Tara! Your hands are incredible!" She groaned.

"God you are tight Andrea! What's the deal?" Tara asked.

"I've just been so stressed lately." She replied.

"You're referring to Alan aren't you." Tara said and stopped with her massage.

Andrea looked back at her and nodded solemnly.

"Are you even a little bit sorry for hurting him the way you did?" Sara asked her.

"More than just a little. I was unkind to him." Andrea replied.

"Unkind! No Andrea you were a real shit to Alan." Tara told her.

"She's right Andrea. You were a cunt. That's not something to be proud of." Sara told her.

"You have no idea how lucky you are Andrea. Have you seen the dick on him? Fuck me! He chose you to be his first. He confided in us and said that he gave you his heart and that you trampled on it. He's so depressed about it. We have tried to cheer him up by screwing him senseless, but he's really down." Tara replied.

"You really hurt him Andrea." Sara told her.

"Yeah, I know." Andrea replied.

"No Andrea, you don't." Sara told her sourly.

Andrea looked at her curiously.

"Look, I probably shouldn't even tell you this, but Tara and I found a note that Alan wrote. He thought you were the one and when you rejected him he went into a tail spin. We confronted him about it but he wouldn't open up to us about it." She told her.

"Was i-it a a s-suicide note?" Andrea replied excitedly.

"We don't know." Tara told her.

"Oh my god." Andrea looked distraught.

"I don't know how you are going to do it and I don't care why, but you are going to apologize to him Andrea!" Tara said angrily.

"I tried that already." Andrea blurted.

"Well, you didn't try hard enough!" Sara chimed in.

Andrea sat on the tile floor, buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

The three women exited the showers and I followed them.

"Andrea, why don't you come over to my house after school today and we can brainstorm some ways to get Alan back in your good graces." Tara told her.

"Ah okay." She said quietly.

I walked back to the Men's Locker Room to get dressed.

****

I made myself invisible again as I followed Andrea, Tara and Sara back to Tara's house after school.

Tara closed her bedroom door after they all entered and they sat down. Tara took out some marijuana and rolled a joint and lit it up and they all got stoned. The mood lightened and the clothes started coming off.

Andrea just watched as Tara removed her shirt and bra.

"Ahhh, that's better. Now my girls can breath." She giggled.

Sara reached a hand over and lifted one of Tara's breasts and squeezed it.

"Tara has little feeling in her breasts." Sara told Andrea.

"Yeah, that might be right, but it still makes me horny Sara." Tara told her.

Sara took off her own shirt and removed her bra. When she did, her nipples were hard and erect.

"Ooooh! Someone's horny I see." Tara laughed.

She reached out and tugged on a nipple.

Andrea blushed.

"Come on Andrea. It's your turn now." Tara replied.

"Here? Now?" She asked.

"Yes now! It's not like we haven't seen your tits already in the showers every day." Sara chided her.

"Yeah, that's true but this seems wrong." Andrea responded.

Sara gave Tara a look and they both put their bras and shirts back on.

"Maybe you should just go home Andrea." Tara told her.

"But, I thought you were going to help me brainstorm some ways to get my mind back in the game with Alan?" Andrea asked.

"I honestly don't think that you are ready for that Andrea." Sara told her.

"Well why not?" Andrea asked bitterly.

"Well, you're too demanding Andrea." Tara told her.

"Yeah, so?" She questioned.

"Alan needs a woman who won't challenge him all the time." Tara told her.

"He needs someone more submissive so that he can lead." Sara told her.

"Oh. Well I can be submissive!" Andrea blurted angrily.

"Goodbye Andrea." Tara told her.

"What! Wait! Isn't there something I can do?" She begged them.

Tara gave Sara another look.

(Maybe take her to Kim Jansen and ask Kim if she can train Andrea to be more submissive. I told their minds.)

"There is something you can do, but you're not gonna like it very much." Tara told her.

"Please! I'll do anything!" Andrea pleaded.

****

Tara got on the phone and called Kim Jansen. Tara was good friends with her daughter Jenny. She knew that Jenny's mom was a Domme in real life and explained the situation to her.

On the way to Kim's house, Sara and Tara explained the situation to her.

"Respect, Andrea. Respect Kim or you will be punished and trust me, you won't like it." Tara told her as they walked up to the house and rang the bell.

A cute blonde answered the door. It was Lisa Jansen, Kim's niece and she was dressed like a pixie, her hair in pig tails. She let them in and brought them over to Kim who was sitting on the couch.

Lisa then kneeled down in front of Kim.

"So, Tara tells me that you need to be trained to submit. Is this for a woman or a man?" She asked Andrea.

"It's uh for a guy that I like." She told her.

"Mistress." Kim told her.

Andrea just looked at her funny.

"You will end every sentence with the word Mistress when you address me." Kim said in an even tone of voice.

Andrea remained quiet.

Kim looked over at her.

Andrea still remained quiet.

Kim got up from her seated position and walked past Andrea. She then looked over her shoulder and said, "Follow me Andrea."

Andrea looked at Tara and Sara who were smirking at her. She then got up from the couch and followed Kim into her Master bedroom. There was a bar attached to the ceiling and a pulley attached to the bar. Several chains were connected to the bar and dangled down. Kim went over to one and pulled it down. She reached over to the wall and pulled off some deeply padded cuffs.

Kim turned to Andrea and said, "Give me your wrists."

"Why?" Andrea replied.

Kim looked at her sternly.

Andrea stood her ground.

"Pet." Kim called into the other room.

Lisa entered the room. "Yes Mistress." She stated.

Kim had the open cuffs in her hands.

Lisa took the cuffs and faced Andrea. "Mistress would like you to put your hands in the cuffs Andrea. You won't be hurt. As you can see, they are padded." Lisa told her.

Andrea slowly raised her hands and Lisa secured them in the cuffs. She attached them to the chain and then hoisted the chain above Andrea's head and secured it. Lisa then walked out of the room.

Kim looked over at Andrea and smirked and then walked out of the room.

Andrea pitched a fit and she began to struggle and all kinds of vulgar words came out of her mouth.

Lisa walked back in the room. "Quiet you!." She admonished Andrea and went over to a cabinet on the wall and pulled out two items. She took the first item and put it in Andrea's mouth and then secured it behind her head. It was a ball gag. She then took a blindfold and put it over her eyes.

"If you are good then I will lower your arms in an hour, but if you are not then you will get a spanking." Lisa told her in her sweet feminine voice and left the room.

Andrea pitched a fit again. She could no longer utter any words or scream out loud even though she tried her best on all accounts.

An hour later, Kim returned to the room.

"Are you calm enough to begin your training?" She asked her.

"ook ooo!" Andrea mouthed through the ball gag.

"Ah yes. A spanking is what you deed I see." Kim told her smiling.

Lisa walked in the room and undid Andrea's pants and removed them from her lower half. She then turned Andrea and held her at the waist while Kim wielded a big black paddle with holes in it.

"Whack!" The paddle crashed against Andrea's ass.

Andrea squealed through the ball gag and struggled against Lisa.

"Whack!" The paddle crashed against Andrea's ass a second time.

Andrea screamed through the ball gag and struggled even more. "ook ooo!"

"Whack!" The paddle crashed against Andrea's ass a third time.

Andrea continued to resist.

"Whack!" The paddle crashed against Andrea's ass a fourth time.

Andrea continued to resist.

"Whack!" The paddle crashed against Andrea's ass a fifth time.

Andrea began to whimper.

"Whack!" The paddle crashed against Andrea's ass a sixth time.

Andrea began to cry.

"Whack!" The paddle crashed against Andrea's ass a seventh time.

Andrea grew slack in her restraints.

"You see girls? 7 is the magic number. It takes 7 good whacks to break someone's will." Kim told her audience of submissive women.

"Would you like me to release her now Mistress?" Lisa asked.

"No pet. Let her hang there a bit longer." Kim said.

****

Kim had Lisa release Andrea after 15 minutes, but to Andrea it felt like hours.

"Now, where were we. Oh, I remember. Andrea, are you doing this for a girl or a guy?" Kim asked her as they sat again on the couch.

Andrea didn't answer but instead just stared daggers at Kim. She seethed with hate.

Lisa took Andrea back in the bedroom and secured her hands above her head again.

Andrea resisted again. She wasn't willing to give up control so easily.

"I have to pee you fucking bitch!" Andrea screamed.

Kim strode in the room and slapped Andrea across the face. "There will be none of that!" Kim scolded her.

Lisa brought in a bucket and placed it under Andrea's ass. "You can pee in this Andrea." Lisa told her as she lowered Andrea down so she could relieve her aching bladder.

Lisa removed the bucket, Andrea was hoisted back into position, the gag was put back in her mouth and down came the blindfold. The paddling began again and Andrea took 13 swats this second time before she collapsed.

****

Kim left the room and when she did Lisa leaned in close and whispered, "Mistress really loves it when you resist. She actually gets off on it so keep it up. Your pain is her pleasure."

In total, it took 5 times before Andrea found her place. Her ass was a deep shade of purple and her shoulders were killing her as she now stood before Kim.

"Shall we begin again or do you want some more punishments." Kim asked her.

"N-no M-mistress." Andrea replied.

Kim raised an eyebrow to look at her. She pulled up her skirt and laid back on the couch.

"Kneel before me and lick my pussy." She told Andrea.

Andrea froze. She had never done anything bisexual before. It just wasn't in her wiring.

"Mistress, I, uh, I..." She stammered.

Kim smiled and looked at Lisa. "Pet, show her how."

Lisa walked over and she helped Andrea down to her knees.

"It's really not that hard Andrea. You just lean in close and let Mistress's scent permeate your being. Take some deep breaths and then move your face in and use your tongue. Slide it inside her pussy like this. Now you do it. That's good. Now move your tongue around Mistress's meaty lips and then slide it over and around her swollen clit." Lisa coached her.

"Oh yesss! Mmmm!" Kim moaned.

I left them alone and teleported back to my bedroom.

Sally was laying on my bed again and masturbating furiously. Seeing her plunge her fingers in her pussy was really stimulating. I was about to move closer when in walked Mira from next door.

Mira was wearing a harness and a large dildo hung between her legs.

"You ready for me baby?" Mira asked my sister.

"Yes. I am so ready to feel that huge dick enter my pussy Alan." Sally groaned.

Alan? She must have been playing out a fantasy.

Mira got on the bed and Sally helped her slide it into her pussy.

"Ohhhh, Mmmm!" Sally moaned as Mira began to fuck her.

"You like my huge dick slut!" Mira taunted Sally.

"Yes brother! Fuck me and make me cum! Ohhhhh!" Sally groaned.

I pulled out my dick and began to jerk off as I watched them fuck. I was getting close when Mira pulled out and she squeezed a bulb and the dildo spurted something up to Sally's tits. Mira chuckled and so did Sally.

I looked down at my palm and saw that the hands were at 3 and 9. Time stopped and I continued to jerk off. I grunted, "Ungh!" My dick exploded and I began to shoot thick globs of sperm all over Sally's face, neck and tits. Some hit Mira as my orgasm subsided. I started time again and watched Sally and Mira respond to the cum that I shot on them.

Mira looked at Sally and laughed. She then bent down and began to slurp the semen from her face.

"It's strange Sal. It actually tastes like cum!" Mira told her.

Sally licked her own lips and moaned, "It does Mira."

She then put her finger in the stream that went up between her tits and licked it from her fingers and made a sour face.

"What's that face for?" Mira asked her.

Sally put her fingers in Mira's mouth and she too made a sour face.

"How strange that the two taste so different!" Mira told my sister.

I had to do something and entered Sally and Mira's mind simultaneously. "The cum you taste is not unusual. It all tastes the same."

Mira helped Sally to clean up my sperm from her neck, tits and face with her mouth. They then got up and went in the bathroom and took a shower together.

I looked at my bed and saw that there was a big wet spot on the sheet. I closed my bedroom door, reappeared and sat down and thought about what I should do about my sister.

****

The following morning was Saturday. My brother Carl and his fiance' Jean were coming home one week from today. I was really hoping that Andrea would have a major breakthrough by then if my plan was going to succeed.

I looked down at my open palm and made myself invisible. It was already after 11am when I got up. I needed to check on Andrea to see how her conditioning was going. I teleported to Kim Jansen's home. I stood in the middle of the living room and listened.

"It hurts! Oh Jesus!" Andrea groaned out loud.

"Pain is your friend, slut. You must turn your pain into pleasure." Kim told her.

"I'm trying Mistress! Just please have Lisa lighten up to give me a break!" Andrea whined.

"Harder pet! Pinch the slut's nipples harder!" Kim said excitedly.

I walked over to the bedroom entrance and watched as Lisa stood behind Andrea and was pinching her nipples roughly.

I entered Andrea's mind and said, "Relax. Pain is your friend. Pain makes you impossibly wet. Let go and cum. CUM NOW!"

Andrea cried out, "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

And her pussy juices gushed out of her vagina.

Kim was fingering herself and the moment that Andrea climaxed, Kim did as well.

"MMMMMM OHHHHHHH!!!" Kim moaned in orgasm.

Kim practically dove between Andrea's legs and began to lick up the milky juices that streamed down her inner thighs.

I was fucking hard and wanted to have sex with Andrea so very bad at that moment. But I resisted and continued to watch.

Kim licked her tongue up to Andrea's drooling slit and began to eat her out. Her tongue flicked Andrea's clit rapidly and soon Andrea was experiencing a second orgasm.

"YESSSS MISTRESS YESSSSSSS OHHHHHHH!!!" Andrea cried out in orgasm.

Kim continued to suck and lick Andrea's clit until feeling returned to her numb clit.

"No Mistress. No! NOOOO!" Andrea cried out suddenly.

"IT Hurts! OH Jesus!!!" Andrea shouted and then she took some deep breaths and began to murmur, "Pain into pleasure, pain into pleasure."

And then she cried out in orgasm a third time, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!"

Kim got a huge mouthful of Andrea's gush before she sat back and Andrea's juices went all over the older woman's tits and stomach as she laid beneath her.

Kim was still lying there when she had Lisa come over and lick the juices from her body. I stopped time and got behind Andrea. I was so charged up that I couldn't wait any longer. I slid my cock deep inside Andrea's tight, wet cunt and fucked her savagely. I then felt my orgasm approach and drove in deep and began to spurt huge globs of sperm in her pussy. I withdrew my dick and watched my semen flow out of her pussy and splatter on Kim's stomach and drip down her slit lips before I started time again.

Lisa licked up my sperm and got into a 69 with Kim.

****

Kim and Lisa were at it for over an hour before breaking a part.

"As much as I like licking my pet's pussy, you slut, have a very tasty cunt." Kim told her.

"Thank you Mistress. I really enjoyed your fist thrusting inside of my pussy." Andrea told her.

Kim scowled as she looked at her.

Lisa got between Andrea's legs and looked between them. "Her pussy is gaping Mistress." She told her.

Kim inserted some fingers in Andrea's gaping pussy and withdrew them and brought them to her face. She sneered as she knew that it was semen that she was smelling.

I entered her mind and said, "The taste and smell is exquisite."

Kim smiled and said, "The taste and smell is exquisite slut."

Lisa then let Andrea's arms drop and she removed the cuffs from her wrists. The three women entered the master bathroom together and took a long hot shower.

The three women dried off and went back into the living room. Kim sat on the sofa while Andrea and Lisa knelt at her feet.

"How may we service you Mistress?" Andrea asked.

Kim smiled at her and said, "You've come far slut. My feet are sore. Go into the bathroom and retrieve some lotion and give me a foot rub. No wait! Use your own lubrication."

Andrea began to give Kim a foot rub. Lisa began to play with Andrea's tits and focused on her nipples.

"Ohhhh." Andrea moaned.

"Cum on my feet slut." Kim commanded her.

The pain was intense but Andrea focused it into pleasure and arched her back as an orgasm raced through her body. And we watched as her milky juices gushed out and covered Kim's feet.

Lisa then began to lick the juices from Kim's feet and the three of them got into a daisy chain right there on the floor.

****

The following day at school, I didn't see Andrea until French class. She kept to herself and didn't make eye contact with me which I found disheartening.

I had Gym after French and made myself invisible and went into the Women's Locker room. Two girls were arguing about something and it was pretty heated as I watched.

"I don't know what's gotten into her!" The short hot brunette said angrily.

"Well, you must have said something to set her off like that Shannon." Stacy Santillo replied.

"I was just talking about that dweeb Alan Daniels and she got all bent." Shannon told her as her lower lip trembled.

"Yeah, well things went bad between her and Alan a few weeks ago and it's a sore spot for her. You would know this if you got your head out of your ass!" Tara sneered.

"I'm sorry! Okay!" Shannon burst into tears.

"It's not okay Shannon! It's your own damn fault!" Sara told her and they all went to their lockers and removed their cheer outfits before heading into the showers.

I followed the group of women in the showers and upon entering my eyes focused on Andrea as she ran the bar of soap over her perfect tits. Her eyes were closed. Her nipples were erect and I walked over to her and began to play with them. Her eyes snapped open and looked right at me. I wished that she could see me and see the boner I had for her.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers