Hypnotic Pocket Watch Pt. 07

Story Info
Alan continues to have fun using the hypnotic watch.
13.8k words
4.56
8.2k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of incest, mind control, lesbian, nipple torture, anal sex and watersports. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

This is the 7th and final chapter to this story.

If you have been following this story from the beginning, you know that my name is Alan Daniels and I am 18 years old. Well, I was 18 when this story began. I was also a senior in high school and found an unusual pocket watch that also turned out to be a hypnotic device that I could use to hypnotize people. Men, women, it didn't matter. It worked.

I was well on my way to making amends for things that I had done when I first began using the watch. I wasn't a saint per say, but I wasn't evil either. The sinister nature of the watch was gone now that it was a part of me and I believe that it had a lot to do with Mr Polywog's influence and why he became trapped in the watch by his own doing, the fool. Anyway, things were changing for me and that was a good thing.

And so the story continues...

****

Dad got home from work and he was in a fantastic mood.

"I got the promotion!" He exclaimed to all of us excitedly.

He brought her a big bouquet of flowers which he rarely ever does. He then gathered us together to tell us that we were going to move.

"I found a house over on Kippling Street. So, pack up your things because we are moving at the end of the month!" He told us.

The house was abuzz with the move.

I waited until Valerie was alone in her room. I made myself invisible, teleported to her room, entered her mind and planted several hypnotic suggestions.

"It's time that you started your own company. You can call it 'Sculpted.' Now that you, Sally, Diane and Lisa are college graduates, you can begin a new chapter and run a company together. This company is based on the idea behind the Bald Eagle Club. For all intents and purposes, the IRS will think this company does waxings to remove hair from the body. But there is also a seedier side for those women who desire something a little more private and you will be able to not only wax their private areas but provide sculpting of their pubic region for a modest up-charge.

You will go to the Bank with your sisters today and open the company. And then begin to look for a place in the town's strip mall to open the boutique. You can use the $8,000 in your savings from the Bald Eagle company to open the account and then watch as 5 investors show up to own 5% of your company apiece.

Going forward, all the members of the Bald Eagle Club will transition into the new company. You will still be able to continue your Lesbian ways and show other women the joys of lesbian lovemaking." I told her mind.

I then watched as Valerie went to her desk and wrote out everything that I said to her mind. She added some particulars to it since she had a business degree and knew how to go about it.

I teleported back to my bedroom. From there I teleported down the street to Mayberry Lane. I was still invisible and teleported into the foyer. This was Sandra Wheeler's house. She was a 54 year old widow who had three daughters. I found her upstairs taking a bath.

I entered her mind and planted a hypnotic suggestion. "Tomorrow you will go over to the Daniel's house and speak with Valerie about helping to finance her new company, 'Sculpted.' You will invest $25k and ask for 5% of her company."

She rose from the water and she bent forward to pull the plug on the drain and as she did, I saw her ass again. Oh I wanted that ass. I grunted and she turned to face me.

"Alan! Jesus! You startled me! For fuck's sake! What are you doing in my house?" She scolded me.

"I'm here for you Sandra and your delectable asshole." I told the hot MILF.

"The fuck you will." She stated and started to get out of the bathtub when she slipped on the tile floor and fell into me.

I caught her easy enough, turned her around and pressed her against the vanity.

"Let go of me you bastard!" She yelled as I quickly dropped my pants and boxers.

I was already hard and pressed my dick against her puckered anus. It started to go in when she clamped her anus shut which forced my dick to pop out.

I reached a hand around her throat and leaned into her. I looked at her in the mirror.

"This can go easy or it can go hard. The choice is yours Sandra." I told her harshly.

"You do and I'll scream you rapist!" Her lower lip trembled.

"Go ahead and scream. No one is home anyways." I laughed.

I reached around her front and grabbed her breasts and played with her erect nipples roughly.

"I-I c-can't believe you are about to rape me!" She said with great fear.

I slammed my dick in her pussy suddenly which caught her off guard.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" She blurted.

I then removed my wet dick and speared it into her virgin asshole.

"OWWWWWWWWW!!!" She screamed as my cock went deep inside her anus.

I began to fuck her ass hard and fast. I was on a mission to cum but what I didn't expect was that she would also climax at the same time.

I drove in deep and began to spew huge globs of sperm deep in her ass.

"YESSSSSS OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Sandra cried out in orgasm.

I looked up and saw her reflection in the mirror.

"Y-you r-raped me. You actually did it you monster!" She looked at me with great fear.

I entered her mind and said, "You won't remember a thing about this ass fucking."

I slipped out of her ass, grabbed a towel and wiped my dick off before pulling my pants up.

I then left her house and teleported to Hanover Street. Paulette Baker was another wealthy widow. She was 63 years old and I became my normal visible self and rang the bell. I looked down at my open palm and saw the hands at 6 and 12 and immediately my eyes became spinning spirals. She opened the door, looked into my eyes, was immediately hypnotized and I entered her house.

Paulette let me in and unbeknownst to me, she was having a small gathering at her house for lunch. Rebecca Jones, Claudette Links and Tina Markim were there with her. I hypnotized all four of them instantly.

"Tomorrow you will go over to the Daniel's house and speak with Valerie about helping to finance her new company, 'Sculpted.' You will invest $25k apiece and ask for 5% of her company. And possibly more."

I had no intention of doing anything further with them, so there was no need to give them a trigger or release word. I did notice that none of the women were wearing bras and decided to see what that was all about.

"Tell me why none of you are wearing a bra?" I asked the group.

Paulette replied, "We get together every week for tea and to fool around together."

"Does that mean that you are also without panties?" I asked her.

"Of course." She said.

"Show me. Lift up your skirts." I told the group of 40 and 50 year olds.

Each woman lifted her skirt and I saw the large bushes between their legs.

"You all will need Valerie's services to remove your pussy hair." I told them.

"Are the 4 or you lesbians?" I asked.

"Myself and Rebecca are lesbians, but Tina and Claudette are simply bisexual since they still date men occasionally." She told me.

"I see. So Claudette and Tina, why do you still date men?" I asked them.

"I love anal sex." Claudette told me.

"I love cum." Tina replied.

"You should all get naked. Paulette and Rebecca will watch as Tina and Claudette stroke, kiss, suck and fuck my dick until I blast my sperm all over them. Paulette and Rebecca will taste my semen and make up your mind about whether you want to stay a lesbian or turn bisexual and if while you watch, you want to experience my dick sliding in your pussy or elsewhere you will let me know." I told the group of women.

They all got naked and so did I and Tina's eyes grew wide when she saw how endowed I was. She stroked my dick while Rebecca kissed Paulette and played with her big breasts.

Claudette placed my hands on her small tits and I immediately began to tweak her nipples.

"Oh Jesus! You're making me wet." Claudette moaned.

I was encouraged by her words and pinched and twisted her nipples harder. I then strayed a hand between the blonde's legs and fingered her with a couple of fingers. I removed my wet fingers and Paulette pounced and took my wet fingers in her mouth.

"Mmmm." Paulette moaned.

Rebecca was watching Tina sucking my dick. She then took a turn and took it into her throat while Paulette went down on Claudette and began to eat her out. She looked up at me with her lips wet with Claudette's juices coating her chin and smiled.

Tina moved Rebecca out of the way and straddled my waist and sank her pussy down on my cock.

"OH Fuck! This dick is big!" She moaned.

She rode my cock up and down for several minutes. She only got about 5 inches inside her tight little twat when her body began to shake and spasms tore through her pussy.

"OHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

She removed herself from my hard wet dick and laid back on the couch. A fine sheen of sweat coated her body and minor tremors continued to make her body tremble.

Rebecca looked at her friend and looked at my big wet dick.

"Fuck it!" She exclaimed and began to lick up and down my wet dick.

"Damn Tina! Your juices taste so good on his big penis!" Rebecca told the group.

Claudette moved between Tina's legs and licked up the milky juices as they continued to leak from her gaping hole.

Paulette looked at me and smiled.

"I'm next Big boy! But go slow since this is my first penis ever." Paulette told me lustfully.

"Hey! I wanted that!" Rebecca pouted.

"Relax ladies. There is enough dick here for all of you." I told the randy women.

Paulette slowly sank down on my dick, but only got about 5 inches inside her pussy as well.

"God damn this feels good! So different from the strap-on. It feels so warm too!" She told me.

She rose up and down, up and down, up and down. I placed my hands on her tits and kneaded her cone shaped nipples as she continued to ride me.

Her lips kissed my own and I heard someone gasp, "Oh my!"

I figured the voice was from Rebecca since she was also a lesbian.

Paulette broke the kiss as she hugged my face into her generous cleavage.

"I'm gonna fucking cum! I'm gonna fucking cum! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Paulette climaxed.

Rebecca pulled her friend off of my dick and licked her juices from my cock.

"God, I just love this penis." Rebecca told me.

"You ready to try it on?" I asked her.

"I certainly am." She told me and straddled my waist.

She slowly sank down on my dick. Rebecca was so petite that I was almost certain she had a shallow pussy, but down her body went until her meaty lips kissed my wet balls. Her face was now even with my own and she kissed me on the mouth. Her tongue snaked with my own and I cradled her medium tits.

"Oh my!" I heard that same reaction again.

I opened my eyes and spotted Paulette's daughter, Amber, watching us from the dining room. I thought she was alone when I saw another female appear over her shoulder. The other female was cradling Amber's large breasts since her shirt and bra were off.

Rebecca looked over her shoulder to see whom I was gazing at.

"You like looking at Paulette's daughter's?" She asked me.

"I do." I told her as she continued to slide up and down my long fat cock.

Rebecca crooked her finger at the beautiful coeds to come closer. She then leaned in and whispered, "I trained them myself. Both are lesbians and go to college. Amber, the redhead has the most delicious tasting pussy. I can make them fuck you if that is what you want Big boy!"

"Yeah, I would like that." I told the older woman as she continued to ride my dick like she had been doing it all her life.

Rebecca's body began to convulse. She threw her head back and groaned, "FUUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

I played with her nipples roughly through her orgasm. She then rose off of my dick and stumbled into Amber. I couldn't tell if it was on purpose or not until she turned to look at me, smiled and blew me a kiss.

Both coeds got down on the floor before me and began to slide their tongues all over my wet cock. They were inexperienced, but what did I care. Both girls were smoking hot!

Rebecca helped Amber to mount my dick and her pussy was so tight that my dick barely even entered her pussy before she winced in pain. I entered her mind and said, "Relax! Just allow yourself to relax and enjoy the moment."

Amber did as I suggested and her body slid down my big pole. Her pussy was really shallow for being such a tall woman at 5'10. She rode me fast and hard and within a few minutes she whimpered, "Ohhhhh mmmm!" as an orgasm was upon her.

Her sister Marie took my wet dick in her mouth when Amber removed herself from my cock. She then straddled my dick and we all heard an audible, "Pop!" As her hymen blew apart.

Shit! I hated deflowering another virgin. I didn't want to become the man I saw in my future who fucked lesbians and deflowered virgins.

Marie took it in stride and rose up and down on my dick for several minutes while in great pain. She also had a shallow pussy and had much smaller breasts. I knew that she wasn't going to cum and lifted her off of my dick.

Claudette took her turn next, but she too had a really shallow pussy and climaxed after only a couple of minutes. She whimpered, "Ohhhhhh." as her orgasm was upon her. I then pulled out and speared my dick in her asshole.

"YESSSS! Fuck my ass!" Claudette shouted.

I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her ass savagely. It was so unlike a wet pussy. Just as hot but a lot tighter.

"OH JESUS HERE I CUMMMMMMMMM!!!" Claudette cried out.

Her back was to my front and I felt her ass clench hard on my dick. I then watched as a stream of pussy juices ejaculated from her pussy and went all over Tina and Paulette. They loved it and Marie tried to drink it from the air as it splashed over her chin, neck and tits.

I wasn't done with her yet. I entered her mind and said, "Cum! CUM NOW!"

Amer took the next ejaculation right in her open mouth. She coughed and sputtered as her sister bathed in the stream of juices that ejaculated from Claudette's vagina.

I pulled Rebecca to me again as Claudette fell off my hard cock and I got to my feet. I tuned her around and slid my dick back inside her hot wet pussy again. I grabbed her hips and fucked her savagely. I mean it. I really let her have it good! Hard and deep I fucked her pussy like a man on a mission to cum. Which I was.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMIIINNNGGGG!!!" She cried out.

Her sloppy wet pussy gripped my dick really hard and I was almost there when I pulled out suddenly. She turned and fell to her knees before me and I grasped my cock and grunted, "Ungh!"

Huge globs of sperm shot out of my cock in long thick ribbons. My cum splattered tits and faces and everyone got hit and the women began to lick my semen from each other's bodies.

Rebecca eyed me with such lust. She took my dripping dick head into her mouth and sucked the remaining cum from my shaft. She then bathed my dick with her tongue and pulled me down to join their orgy.

****

Rebecca focused on me while the others formed a daisy chain and ate each other out.

Rebecca took me up the stairs and into the bathroom.

"I like you Alan. Thank you for coming over today. I really enjoyed my first penis and hope that we can make this a regular activity. I can't wait to try anal with you. I have 3 daughters who are all in college. They are single and I could set you up with one of them. Perhaps, since you enjoyed Paulette's daughter's as much as you did, you would prefer them over me." She told me quietly.

The thought of incest gave me another erection and it wasn't lost on Rebecca.

"I see that the thought of what I told you interests you. May I ask why?" She asked with concern.

"It's not what you think Rebecca. Yes, Paulette's daughters are around my age, but they really don't do it for me. They are young and pretty." I told her as she continued to stroke my dick. "You could set me up with one of your daughter's as well, but that's not what interests me either. The truth of the matter is that I like the idea of seeing those girls play together. That is what really stoked my lust." I told her.

"Oh it did huh!" She replied as she stroked me with both hands.

"Yeah Rebecca, ohhhhh." I groaned. "I also really like you. I love how well we fit together. I'm just really sorry that you compromised your morals as a lesbian to have sex with me." I told her sadly.

Rebecca stopped stroking my dick. She brought her hands up and held my face as she kissed me. She then broke the kiss and looked at me.

"I liked having sex with you Alan, so don't think for a minute that you coerced me in any way. Watching the way Tina and Paulette have sex with you stirred something deep inside me. I loved seeing their juices coat your cock and especially loved how delicious it made your dick taste. I had to experience your huge penis for myself and I loved every fucking inch of your massive pole. You have an incredible dick. And you are right, we do fit well together." She said excitedly.

I cupped her breasts and began to play roughly with her erect nipples.

"Ohhhh mmmm." She moaned.

"Now back to Paulette's daughters. I loved seeing them fool around together." I told her.

Rebecca began to stroke my dick again.

"You know it's incest right?" She stated.

"I do." I groaned.

"The act of incest excites you?" She asked.

"It does, ohhh." I groaned as her hands gripped my dick tightly as she stroked it.

"Huh." She replied.

"I know. I'm fucked up aren't I." I stated sadly.

"Yes Alan, that's pretty fucked up. But I was just thinking about my daughters. You probably want to see me and my beautiful daughters lezzy out together, don't ya?" She sneered as she positioned my dick under her pussy.

"YES!! OHHHHH!!!" I groaned as my dick sank deep inside her wet cunt.

"JESUS YOUR DICK IS AWESOME!!!" Rebecca moaned as I began to fuck her hard against the sink.

"I want to see you...ohhhhh!" I groaned.

"You want to see me finger my daughter's and lick their juices from their pussy?" She whispered hoarsely.

Her words pushed me over the edge and I thrust in deep.

"YESSSS!!" I groaned and began to spurt huge globs of sperm deep inside her pussy.

Rebecca held me tight as she too began to orgasm.

"JESUS ALAN! JESUS!!!!" She cried out.

We then kissed and she hugged me to her.

She broke the kiss and looked at me sternly.

"You're a twisted fucker Alan. I hope you know that I could never engage in incest with my daughters, but that doesn't mean that it would never happen. I do like that it fueled your lust. Let's cross that bridge if we ever come to it. I really have to pee though." She told me.

"Go ahead and pee Rebecca." I told her seriously.

"I would if I could but I can't with your massive dick in me." She laughed and smirked.

I withdrew my cock and she scooted over to sit on the toilet. She looked at me as I looked crest fallen.

"You want me to piss on you Big boy?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I do actually." I told her.

She motioned me to kneel in the tub as she got to her feet and joined me. She arched her back and her hot steamy yellow piss gushed out of her urethra and doused my face.

I loved it and began to jerk off. Her piss went in my mouth and down my stomach. I drank a mouthful again and again and grunted and began to spurt huge arcs of sperm up, that landed on her stomach. Rebecca knelt down and took my sperm on her tits and face and had a wild look about her. She then went down on me and sucked the remaining cum from my shaft.

"You are such a naughty boy Alan! I love it!" She told me and we took a long hot shower together.

****

After we showered and dried off, we exchanged numbers and I walked out the front door and teleported back to my bedroom.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers