Hypnotic Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers

I clenched my legs together tightly as I answered, "Yes, I understand. Each of you is welcome in my bed!" Fuck I was so damned turned on by this!

"Good. Marshal Dillon," Pat said.

Paul got up shortly and asked, "Do you have something I can wear to sleep in? I'm going to take my shower now."

"Come with me and I'll see what I can come up with." He followed me into the master bedroom and I opened Pete's drawer where he kept his sleepwear. Paul stepped right up behind me pressing his cock into my ass crack as he rubbed his hands on both sides of my waist before they wrapped around me and held me right under my breasts. "Watch it buster, you're getting a little too close there," I admonished him as I slowly pushed his hands off.

Then I pulled two pair of pajama shorts out and said, "These should work for both of you. Give one to your brother."

"Thanks," he said followed by, "and, um, sorry about that."

"I know, boys will be boys!" I told him as I rose onto my tiptoes and kissed his cheek, close to his lips.

Paul went out and tossed one of the shorts to his brother then headed to the guest bathroom. Pat and I were pretty silent as we supposedly watched TV. I was wondering how long it would be until one of them came to me during the night. It looked to me like Pat was deep in thought as well. What he was thinking, I could only guess.

Paul came back out with wet hair and just the pajama shorts on. Pat grabbed the other pair and sauntered off to shower. Paul and I looked like Pat and I had as we both thought about tonight while Pat showered. I had a major decision to make. Did I actually continue the charade and fuck them both? Or should I tell which ever came to me first that it was all a joke and that I had never been hypnotized? But if I wanted to do that, what if Paul showed up first? I wanted to shock Pat with the truth. Damn. On top of all these thoughts, my damned pussy was saying, 'you're so horny! Go ahead and fuck them. Maybe do them both twice ... hell, three times would even be better!'

Pat returned looking much like Paul had, wet hair and all. They aren't super muscular jocks, but they are well put together young men. We sat and talked for a while about nothing that matters, then I said I was going to shower and go to bed. I gave each of them a good night kiss on their cheek while both of them hugged me super tight against their bodies. I could feel both of their cocks against me and I got even more turned on.

As I turned the corner to leave the room, I saw them both pumping their right fist up and down, then heard Pat say, "Oh hell, I guess you go first!" As I showered, I thought about that and wondered if they really decided the order by doing rock-paper-scissors. That would be just like those two goofballs, I finally decided. Hell, I shaved not only my legs and armpits, but I also shaved my crotch baby skin smooth as well. It was tricky as I was shaking like crazy from nervousness and didn't want to cut myself.

I even used just a little bit of perfume after drying off. Looking into the mirror over the sink, it was hard to meet my own eyes. As I turned left and right, checking out my own body, I had to ask myself if I was really going to go through with this. If I did, hell, even if I didn't, things had gone way too far for this to still be a joke.

Walking naked into my bedroom, it was decision time. Should I put on my nightgown, or just sleep naked, like both of them would want me to be. I stood in front of my mirror and held the nightgown in front of my body. Then I moved it and looked again. I flushed at the sight of just me, then put the nightgown away. After shutting off the ceiling light, I got in bed and adjusted my bedside light to its low wattage setting where the room was pretty dark thanks to the lamp shade, but one could see good enough. With a shudder, I laid my head on the pillow, looked at the clock and closed my eyes.

Sleep hadn't yet come and my door opened, then I felt Paul's body settle onto my bed. I peeked at the clock. Twenty minutes! He didn't wait long. In seconds his lips enveloped my closest nipple and he sucked it to its highest peak of nearly three-quarters of an inch. It was impossible to stop it as I groaned lustily. That spurred him on to work my other breast like the first, and then his lips moved back and forth, treating my breasts just the way I wished my husband, his oldest brother would do!

After a few more moments of this I groaned, "Oh god, love those tits! That feels so good," as my arms wrapped around his head and held him to me. Paul was a good lover and did as I had asked. By the time five minutes had gone by, my tits were on fire and my pussy was worse. If I was going to stop this, it had to be soon! And then his fingers found my slit and then my clit! Oh fuck! So good, so damned good!

I was working up the strength to stop him, when suddenly his face slipped down my body and he sucked my clit into his mouth where his tongue slurped it gently several times while my back arched slightly and I groaned huskily. His left hand stayed with, or returned to, my right tit, I can't remember which. Meanwhile, he shoved the middle two fingers of his right hand into my pussy and rubbed them hard against my g-spot even while sucking the shit out of my rock-hard clit!

My brain was going nuts with passion for this man between my legs. My husband's youngest brother was putting him to shame as he awakened feelings, I had thought were long gone. I had to stop this! I just had to! My mouth opened as I looked down into his eyes and I said, "Oh god, you've got to ... oh god, Paul, you just have to ..." and just then my brain exploded into the hardest orgasm I could remember and I cried out, "FUCK ME!!"

He didn't. Well, not right away. Paul stayed where he was as he sucked my clit vehemently while his fingers fucked my pussy hard. One moment I was crying out gibberish as I came powerfully from three of my best erogenous zones, the next Paul was above me, and his cock slid effortlessly into my super sloshy turned on cunt! I don't think I could get wetter even if I was in the pool up to my neck!

Paul started out giving me slow and gentle thrusts that buried his cock in me to the base. My god, what a difference from what I've been getting all these years! Ever so slowly Paul increased his pace along with the power of his thrusts. I loved it! I came! In only four minutes I fucking came on Paul's cock as he shoved me up the bed from his powerful thrusting.

He never stopped! Once in a while he would pause as he pulled me back down the bed, only to resume pounding the hell out of my convulsing pussy as I was shoved back up the bed, only to be pulled back down again. I know I came hard three separate times, but I lost track after that even though I know I came after I counted three.

After several climaxes in the missionary position, Paul moved me into doggy. God how I've missed that one! It felt incredible and I cum so quickly when fucked that way. He sent me to the moon! From there we spooned as he slowly fucked me as I caught my breath. Then it was missionary again, but with my feet lifted up and back so they were pressed onto the sheets above my head. God, he felt deep like that!

I'm pretty sure I came in just a couple of minutes like that, then after he started pounding me even harder, I reached up and grabbed his shoulders just as I screamed and he groaned, his cock pumping blast after blast after blast of his incestuous sperm into my super fertile pussy! Paul rode out his climax with his cock buried completely inside of my spasming cunt, his load pumped super deep inside of my convulsing body.

I never wanted him to pull out! I wanted that powerful cock to stay planted within me forever! Wanted it to make me cum, then later cum again. And still later make me cum like never before, each time better than the last! But all of that was wishful thinking and his body couldn't meet my wishes. And then his shrinking shaft slurped silently out of me and he groaned as he rolled to his back beside me. I slowly uncurled then snuggled up next to him. His arm encircled me as we lay there silently. I had no idea what to say to him and I was certain that he was at a loss for words as well. Holding each other was nice though.

After quite a while, Paul leaned over me and kissed me softly. Then he said, "Thanks, Korky, I love you." Then he moved off the bed and, head down, left my room. I got up and showered as my pussy drained for a very long time. I was certain that more than enough sperm remained inside to knock me up. What would I do? What could I do?!

Once my shower was over, I dried off then returned to my bedroom where I stripped the bed and remade it. Once again with just the low light on I tried to go to sleep. No more than ten minutes after getting in bed my door opened and Pat came in. Now what do I do? How do I explain letting one twin fuck me then tell the other that I was never hypnotized? I just didn't know.

Before I really knew it, Pat had been loving on my breasts making both nipples stand tall once again tonight, and had spent many minutes between my legs raising my excitement level so that I finally had to admit, I was going to get fucked again tonight! Even as he slid up my body I groaned out, "Put it in me, Pat. Fuck me like you mean it!" He paused at the use of his name, then slid completely into me, making me gasp, "Oh god yes," just as his base crushed my clit between us.

My body kept telling me I was tired. In truth, it wasn't used to getting fucked like I was tonight. And this was round two! Pat was relentless in his efforts. I know I was moved into several positions I didn't know existed. But I also know that I came in practically every one of them!

He had scissored with me, I was lying on my side and he was above me basically sitting on my lower leg. His hand held my other leg in front of him against his chest and on the same side of his neck as my bottom leg, which meant he was technically fucking me from behind even though it didn't appear that way at first. What I did know was that he really reached super deep like this as his hips slammed flush against my cunt hole with every push. His hand reached down and his fingers attacked my clit. My body exploded once again as my vagina shrank during my orgasm causing him to explode into my body. I counted at least seven times that his sperm powered into the back wall of my cunt, even as I came like crazy!

I'm not sure how it happened, but we just sort of slipped down onto the bed, me on my back and Pat on top of me, his cock buried inside of me. Pete won't do that. Once he cums, he rolls off instantly and lays beside me. Pat crushed me into the bed with his entire body. Even as I managed to get small breaths of air, my body sang praises to him for consuming me like this. I simply love it when, after getting the shit fucked out of me, that the man who did it covers me and controls me like this.

I was starting to wonder just how long he would stay on top of me like this. And then I noticed his hips. They were starting to move. Pete never does that! One fuck a night is the limit! Pat was starting up again! I managed to look to my clock, it had been over two hours since I came to bed after my first shower. Actually, closer to two-and-a-half hours. My gosh! And by now his hips were pumping into me with full length thrusts that buried him in my cum drenched pussy every time.

I lost track of time, of me, of the world. All I knew was that a glorious cock was inside of me and was fucking me with purpose. Each and every inward stroke ended with my clit crushed as I reached my peak time after time until my throat was parched from cumming so much. I know that my body was moved quite often, from one position to another until I was on my back again, my legs limp and spread super wide as Pat looked down at me and gasped, "Oh god, Korky, I'm nearly there. Damn, you feel so good around me!"

I managed to stroke my hands up his back to his head then pulled him down as I kissed him, my tongue reaching deep just before I groaned into his mouth and came like an exploding fireworks manufacturing plant! Stars like I've never seen before! Super nova's like the universe hasn't experienced since the big bang! And his hard, throbbing cock pumping me full once again deep within my convulsing pussy!

And then it was over. I was totally drained even as I was pumped super full of cum! My god what a climax! I had never in my life been as turned on as I was. As I still was! I was wiped out, totally wasted, and super horny in need of more and more cock! I had no idea what had overtaken me; all I knew was I needed cock. And then I was all alone again.

I struggled to fall asleep. My body had never been this turned on! I tossed and turned. My clock told me Pat had been with me for 45 minutes. And it had been nearly an hour since then.

My door opened. I sucked in my breath in surprise. Was somebody back for more? God how I hoped so. And then Paul slipped in beside me and looked into my eyes. "Hi sexy," he said as he slipped down to my breasts and sucked them some more. Once my nipples were drenched in spit and could get no harder, he slithered down to my cum filled cunt. He didn't care. In less than five minutes my hips were pumping hard up into his face as I rode my orgasm to the end!

I was trying to speak even though nothing intelligible came from my lips. Paul lifted up and over me as his hard shaft gouged itself easily into me, not stopping until I felt him bottom out inside of me. "Oh Paul, fuck me! Do me hard and cum in me again!" I choked out.

He didn't make any sign that I shouldn't have known who he was, he just did as I asked. Even as an 18-year-old, his balls had been put through quite a bit and he had a hard time doing what I wanted. But finally, he was lying flat on top of me, his hands holding my shoulders as his hips pounded the hell out of my cunt. I came. He came. I came again, and again! And then he stopped all movement as we hugged each other super tight while regaining our breath.

He surprised me when he kissed me just before leaving. As he lifted up and got off the bed, he looked into my eyes and softly said a simple, "Thank you, Korky."

He stood up straight, his shoulders back as he walked out of my room. It was so much different from when he first left me. I glanced at the clock then flopped back onto my pillow and closed my eyes.

Ninety minutes later I felt a body slide onto the bed and looked up to see Pat looking down into my eyes. "Hi," was all he said. My tits and then my pussy got his attention for a short period of time, but my body was still majorly turned on so it was more than enough. And then he climbed onto me and shoved his cock home again. Four thrusts and I was cumming! After that I have no idea. Eventually I know that he came inside of me again. My body felt like it had cum forever. Pat left without a word. I didn't blame him; he spoke with his body and my body had enjoyed the conversation!

Slowly I turned my head and stared at the clock until I finally focused on it. An hour! One long glorious fucking hour! My god, how I wished I could remember more of it! In just a few seconds I was asleep until 9 on Sunday morning.

I staggered to the bathroom and after relieving my bladder, stumbled into the shower and spent way too long under the soothing spray. All the while, my pussy was leaking out glob after glob of cum. I had to stay there until it stopped coming out.

Eventually I stepped out of the shower and looked at myself in the fogged mirror. As the bottom cleared, I saw my reflected worn out and sore, bright red pussy. It had been well and truly fucked. I gently rubbed my fingers over it and shivered at the tingling pain from over use. Once I had dried off, I stepped into my bedroom and looked at the bed. Cum stains were everywhere, the top sheet was mostly off the bed lying on the floor, while the bottom sheet had a long rip in it from side to side. Damn, what a night!

I shook my head then pulled on my panties, carefully, then shorts and a t-shirt without a bra. That was good enough so I brushed my hair and teeth, then headed out to see the twins. My two studs weren't up yet. I made a strong pot of coffee while deciding what to have for breakfast.

I knew I was hungry as hell. I figured they would be worse. So, I was soon finishing up on cooking two pounds of bacon, twelve fried eggs and a mountain of hash browns. Like all teens, they both entered the kitchen just as I finished cooking. They both grabbed some coffee while I dished up big platefuls.

We ate in silence for most of the meal. I really wanted one of them to speak first. Pat finally broke just before the last piece of bacon disappeared, "How are you this morning, Korky?"

I looked at him and said, "I must have slept wrong, I'm a little sore this morning."

Pat grinned just a bit as Paul coughed on his coffee. Then Pat said, "That's too bad, I slept quite well. Chuck you Farley."

I was actually surprised that he tried it so early this morning. That made me think he was more of a kid than an adult, no matter what the state thinks. So I turned my head, looked him straight in the eyes and said loudly, "Marshal Dillon to you too!"

He nearly shit as he tried to control himself. He actually had the nerve to say, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh just knock it off, you dumb fuck! You never did hypnotize me. I just played along to see how far you would take it. I must say, you both took it all the way! And then some!"

Each of them gawked at me as they stumbled trying to come up with something ... anything to say to me that would get them out of the mess they were in. Pat managed to somehow ask, "You mean you were never really under my spell?"

"Good grief NO! I mean, really; quack like a duck, bunny hop, a dog wagging her tail! Was that the best you could do?"

"B-b-b-but, why'd you suck our cocks? And then let us fuck you?" Pat asked.

"Truthfully, I was horny as hell! Shit, I'm nearing my sexual prime and both of you are in yours. Then I saw your cock and my mind said 'do it!' Besides, I love sucking cock and Pete won't let me do him."

Paul spoke up with, "You're shitting me!" I told him I wasn't. "Damn, as good as you are at it, what the hell is wrong with him?"

"You tell me, because I've tried many times to change his attitude."

"Um, Korky, if you weren't under my control, why did you go ahead and fuck us both?" Pat asked rather sheepishly.

"You ever get horny?" they both nodded their heads. "Me too! And then two young bucks have the balls to pull this stunt and show me cocks that are much nicer than what I've been getting! And they actually want me to suck them! Hell yeah, I'm doing that! Then you have me do it again! Four fucking blow jobs and I am horny with a capital H O R N Y!

"And then I heard you two whispering about fucking me during the night, followed by your stupid instructions. My only decision was would I go through with it. Pat, if you had entered my room first, I would have told you to go jerk it off. Yes, even as horny as I was. But Paul was first. And I couldn't break his heart as this was all your idea. And once I had gotten fucked by him, it was a done deal. So, both of you got the goods. Now what are you going to tell Pete?"

"W-What!?" Pat gasped.

"You heard her, don't be a dumb ass," Paul said.

"I uh ... ummm ... I don't really know," Pat said honestly.

"Yeah, I thought so." I looked at them both, they looked scared shitless. Nearly made me laugh. Nearly. Then I said, "You two both know that I am probably pregnant. Right?" they both nodded their heads. "Strange as this may seem, I really love Pete. He just lacks in one area. You two sure filled that gap. So, when he gets back, I'm going to make certain he and I fuck quite a bit. I'll probably have to tell my doctor the wrong date for my last period, and Pete will think he is the father. If he somehow decides to have the baby genetically tested, the genes should seem correct since you guys are blood relatives. And that means that you can never tell him about this weekend."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers