Hypnotic Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of them agreed with that statement and they seemed to relax a bit. At least neither of them looked like they might lose their breakfast as they had moments earlier.

An hour later it was getting hot outside so we donned our swim suits and jumped into the pool. We had a lot of fun for about thirty minutes then I hugged the side as I rested. They both soon joined me, one on either side. Then Paul got a puzzled look on his face and looked at me while asking, "I'm not clear on what you said earlier about not mentioning this to Pete." I looked at him and asked for more. "Well, all of that happened yesterday, but you said we shouldn't mention the weekend. Why?"

"Well, the day is still young, my pussy if starting to feel better by the hour, and my mouth is fine. Is that clear?"

Paul showed he's smarter as he pulled quickly out of the pool while tossing his trunks behind him. "Korky, would you please suck my cock?"

"I thought you would never ask!"

********

Much later that day, I called my in-laws and begged them to let the boys spend the week with me. I said I was so lonely and scared sometimes, (they didn't even question that of this ex-military girl) and would they please talk to Pete about getting out of the guard. They bought it, even though I knew Pete had signed up for a six-year stint that had just started. One way or another, I was going to have kids to prolong the family name.

I had my first nine-and-a-half months later. I told Pete we should name him, Patrick Paul, after his dad and grandfather. Oh, yeah, that also meant after his brothers, wink, wink. The lovable dufus agreed. I expect to have several more kids!

The end.