Hypnotised

Story Info
That time they tried to hypnotize me. (Bi)
2.3k words
4.6
13.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
698 Followers

Section 1

I was spending some quality man-time with my buds Liam and Brad. Average guys with beer bellies and ex-wives. I'd known them for a few years and it was good to be able to hang with them: to break the monotony of seven years of marriage and to offer some mild excitement in the life of a shy guy like me who never takes any chances.

Liam had just taken a course at the park district on hypnotism and we were all debating it when I was distracted.

My smart phone chimed indicating someone had texted me. Looking to see who it was from, I ignored it when the message from an unknown sender said, "3-2-1-snap." Far far off in a dreamland distance I heard a mellow voice, "Ray, lighten up."

Section 2

It was the wild nineties and turning back to my best friends I listened to their argument already in progress. My friends, Grayson and Miles, were in a heated discussion, "No, not if they really don't want to."

Miles responded, "Yes, even if he doesn't want to. It's all suggestion, man."

I'd known Grayson and Miles since grade school. We were all 18 and I was the only one of us with a girlfriend. They said I was whipped but really they were just hard up and jealous. But back then I had all the girls following me around like puppy dogs and I was wild and carefree - reckless even. Those were the days.

They turned to me, "What do you think, R?" That's what everyone called me back then.

"Well, I saw this old detective show once. The killer convinced this lady to take a swan dive off her balcony. Like from really high up. He didn't just hypnotize her and tell her to kill herself...she wouldn't do that of course. See, she was a swimmer and he convinced her to go for a swim in the middle of the night. In her mind she was on a diving board just a few feet up. So it was a suggestion... plus a trick."

They both agreed that with a trick like that it could be done.

Grayson said he should hypnotize me. I just knew I'd be immune, but thought it'd be fun to play with his mind, "Sure, you can do me."

Miles asked, "Can we make you do stuff, like run around the house naked? Or levitate?"

Grayson objected, "No one can levitate. Not even under hypnosis."

I wasn't so sure: "I saw this act once where the hypnotist asked a girl who her favorite singer was. She said it was Barbara Streisand."

"So?"

"So, he told her she WAS Streisand and this girl belted out one of her hits almost flawlessly. I mean this teen girl with no voice training, who was petrified of standing up in front of an audience, was amazing!"

"Yea, but that's just a talent. A hidden talent. But it's not levitation."

I argued back, "What'ya think levitation is? It's just a talent. You use less than 1% of your brain."

Miles asked again, "So we can make you do anything?"

I grinned, "Give it your best shot. If you have enough power you could have me bending steel or moving objects with my mind." Secretly, I knew I was just gonna pretend to be hypnotised. When nothing special happened it would just prove they didn't have the power.

Grayson put in his two cents again, "If you do anything impossible I'll give you a hundred bucks."

I begged off, "Nah, I don't need your money." Then I rethought it, "but if Miles can get me to do anything amazing or against my will. Anything I would never do, then I'll take your moolah."

Grayson pondered the challenge, "Something you would NEVER do?"

I nodded, then we shook. This was either gonna be an easy hundred or just fun.

Miles swung the watch before me like a pendulum. "Sleeeepy, you are getting sleeeepy..."

It wasn't working. I was completely aware of everything. After a bit Grayson said they should give up, but Miles said, "Wait! I didn't try any commands." So he made a suggestion, "R, you want to run around the house naked."

Ha! He thought he could hypnotise me so easily. Well, I was going to have a little fun with him. That's the kind of crazy guy that I am. Boldly, I stripped off and ran around the house, only partially caring if anyone saw.

When I got back I was out of breath. Miles said, "You're a young, top athlete in his prime, and not winded at all."

After I regained my breath he tried some new suggestions, "Cluck like a chicken."

I clucked. If only to make him look that much more foolish later.

"Walk like a sexy girl: a slutty one." Still naked I strutted from room to room, swaying my hips and making my boobs jut out provocatively.

They argued about what they should have me do next. Miles wanted me to touch their cocks but Grayson thought if they pushed me too fast I would wake up. I heard it all, proving I wasn't hypnotised.

Finally Miles took a chance and blurted out a suggestion against Grayson's better judgment, "Drop to your knees and suck our cocks like the slut you are."

What did I care? I was known for trying wild crazy stuff. No wasting youth on the young with me. Besides - a hundred dollars. So I dropped to my knees in front of Miles. I don't remember him unzipping his fly but his softy was flopped out waiting for me. It was a nice cock. Impressive and manly, it stirred like Grayson's which was equally impressive. What are the chances that my two best friends would both be endowed with such massive equipment?

I picked up Miles' dick - with my other hand on Grayson's too. With a few strokes I leaned forward impulsively, taking it into my mouth in one go.

I figured I had my whole life ahead of me. Sucking one cock wouldn't make me gay.

I mean, this was the nineties. We were supposed to act up.

I sucked and slurped and it grew quickly, filling my mouth to overflowing. Briefly, I pulled off to look at it, hard as it was. Man, it was like nine inches long. Very few dicks are that big, but Miles was one of the lucky few. Looking to my left I saw that Grayson won the cock lottery too. It was thick too.

Miles grabbed my head roughly and pulled. I went with it, bobbing and sucking as best I could. I was pretending to be a slut. I could do whatever I wanted with no judgement because I wasn't responsible for my own actions.

I was passed back and forth between the two huge poles, sucking one then moving to the other whenever one of the guys would reach over and pull on my head.

It was so hot to be a slut sucking big cocks. I smiled at the guys who grinned back. Why wouldn't they - they were getting their cocks sucked.

Grayson asked, "Do you want me to warn you when I cum?"

"Warn me? Heck no, I want you to tell me so I don't miss a drop. Cum in my mouth or shoot it in my throat. I wanna taste it. I wanna feel your big pipe throb and swell when you shoot."

They hooted and high fived, barely believing how lucky they were.

It was Miles who thought about deep throating first: "R...Rebeccah, can I shove it down your throat?"

"Shit yea! That would be fantastic. You're big...but try it. Push and see what happens."

Miles took hold of my head, grasping just below my jaw and partially around my neck. I felt his grip tighten and his fingers dig into my skin, then he pulled with his arms and thrust with his hips. For such a huge beastly cock it went down without too much difficulty. It didn't even feel like it was that big.

Miles groaned, declaring his ecstacy. He started a face fucking action that drove his cock down my throat repeatedly. I was sure I was gonna get my treat, but then Grayson said Miles needed to share and pulled me over.

Grayson locked his fingers behind my head but the throat reaming was basically the same. I was again surprised at how easy it was to throat a cock. It didn't even hurt. Like, I could do this all night.

Nevertheless, Grayson couldn't hold back. With a scream he jetted his load deep inside me. I was lucky because just as I had hoped, I felt his big dick throb rhythmically with every pump of cum. His cock still leaked as he withdrew, leaving a deposit of sweet slime on my tongue.

Right after he dumped, he pushed me off, which was fine by me since Miles was waiting to give me his spunk too. I licked my lips, savoring Grayson's cum even as I looked forward to Miles'.

I crawled sensually to Miles who welcomed me, holding his cock out to me as a sexual offering. I waited for him to grab my head but instead he leaned back staring up at the ceiling. I was free to suck at my own pace and for my own slutty pleasure.

With two hands I caressed his cock, inspecting every wonderful bit before turning my attention to his balls. Large hanging orbs hung low, begging for attention. I kissed them all over then stuffed one, then the other, into my mouth. Miles was squirming in ecstacy.

I know my efforts turned him on, bringing him close to orgasm. It turned me on too so I touched my own sex simultaneously, hoping to cum at the same time that he creamed my mouth.

I returned to his big dick, licking repeatedly up and down the erotic lollipop many times until he urged me to resume sucking. Back in my mouth his hot flesh needed relief and I was anxious to give it to him.

My right hand frigged my steamy crotch while my left steadied his cock as I did my best to suck it to the root. And boy was I happy that I was able to accomplish such a slutty feat.

I twisted my head on the downstroke and licked the frenulum on the upstroke. Then I would kiss the tip, squeezing out a drop of yummy spoo before doing it all again.

I was just about to take it out of my throat, when miles' hand clamped firmly on the back of my head, holding me speared all the way down with my lips buried in his pubes.

I couldn't breath. I couldn't move an inch. And I loved it, beating my clit furiously. When I came my body convulsed causing my face to be mashed further into his belly. He loved the extra depth, yelling out his orgasmic climax as he fed his boiling cum directly into my stomach.

He held me down until I struggled, pushing on his knees.

When we were all done Grayson mused dreamily, "That was clearly an example of a successful hypnosis session. I guess I owe you a hundred bucks."

Digging into the pockets of his pants which were crumpled on the floor, he pulled out his wallet and retrieved a crisp green hundred dollar bill. While getting dressed I read the words, "Federal Reserve Note" then slipped it into my own wallet. Back then, at the young adventurous age of 18, it was a fortune.

Section 3

My cell phone chimed and I looked at the screen which read, "Snap 1-2-3"

I turned to Brad and Liam, "It's my wife. She wants me to pick up some wine for tomorrow's Fourth of July party on my way home? I gotta go before the liquor store closes. Don't worry I'll get some beer for us."

As I walked to the door I told Brad, "Too bad you weren't able to hypnotise me. You didn't even get me into a teeny tiny trance."

He answered, "Yea, it's too bad, Ray. I guess we'll have to keep practicing. Maybe we can get you to be a little more wild, less of a boring stick in the mud." He jabbed Liam with his elbow as he said it.

At the liquor store I pulled out my wallet to pay for my stuff. Oddly, mixed in with my other bills was a pale yellow hundred dollars in monopoly money.

Section 4

Meanwhile, Liam looked at Brad with a shit eating grin, "Man, that worked better than I'd ever imagined. And with the code we can do it regularly."

"And your idea to make him think our cocks were so massive - brilliant!"

"But why did you use those names instead of ours?"

"I had to get the setting and details right. Ray told me once that his friends in high school were Grayson and Miles."

"So, Brad, do you think we could make him go full crossdresser? I mean, without him waking up?"

"I'm sure we could! Sure of it!"

"But how can you be so sure?" Just then Miles' phone dinged. He looked at the text and it read, "1-2-3 snap." Off in the distance he heard, "You're feeling pretty and sexy, Miles."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
698 Followers