Hypnotising His Grandmother Pt. 03

Story Info
David gets a threesome with his mother and grandmother...
4.1k words
4.48
25.7k
25
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing non-consensual incest between an adult mother and her son. No characters in any of my stories are underage and all are clearly over eighteen, written as such.

***

Hypnotising His Grandmother

Part Three

David leaned back comfortably into the sofa as he watched TV, dressed for home life while his mother worked on chores around the house, nude from head to toe. That was, of course, if one didn't count the tight fleshlight that he'd had her slide over her dick, meaning that she had to be a little less efficient than usual while he got entertainment that most would clamour to see.

With her skin flushed in warm patches, despite the cool of the house, she murmured and moaned under her breath as she worked, dishes sliding against each other in the kitchen with a soapy slip and a clatter. It was difficult, to say the very least of it, to focus with the fleshlight wrapped around her cock, flesh-coloured and soft inside as if she was actually inside another person. It closed in on her shaft perfectly and she balanced it against the kitchen cupboards below the sink, placing the flat base against the wood so that she could fuck it slowly while she washed up the dishes from the night before.

"Ohhh..."

A breathy moan was far from the end of it, however, as she shuddered bodily, her lips parted for breath that would not come. It was easy to lose herself in the hypnotic rock of her hips, thrusting and grinding, although orgasm too didn't seem to be all that easy to obtain. That didn't matter though as her hypnotised mind slipped away from the thought as if she simply could not hold onto it for a moment longer, being of no importance to her. No, it was far better to only think about how good it felt to have her dick in the fleshlight, the toy one of the best in her collection, although she did remember that it had been her son that had dug it out of her toy store for her.

She moaned. What a kind son he was, how good he was to her... It was hard to believe that he had been able to think of such a pleasurable thing for her to do, something to make the chores more interesting, and her heart would have filled with love for him if her body had not been more concerned, right at that very moment in time, in sending the blood in her body to another very different part of her anatomy. Grunting in the back of her throat, she pressed her lips together, sudsy water slopping out over the edge of the sink to splash the fleshlight, a trickle of bubbles making their way down around the base of her cock. The added touch of sensation brought a rise of goose bumps to her arms, flesh responding to even that, her need rampant and demanding at all times.

A moan was all she had for that need, however, as she took the toy off her cock and held onto it firmly to get on with her next chore. Vacuuming was a more difficult task with the fleshlight but she could not resist trying it out as she worked her way down the hall, one hand on the tall vacuum, which was, at least, somewhat suitable to be used one-handed, and the other on the fleshlight, pumping her cock within. Her son watched her through the door and she gave a little wiggle of her backside just for him, though was too caught up in thrusting into the fleshlight with sweat prickling across her skin to pay all that much attention to him. She could have put on a show, that was true, but that was still, at that time, something that could and would only be undertaken while she was under his "sleeping beauty" spell.

Still, her son could admire her and even move around the living room to get a better view, sitting in the armchair instead to watch her vacuum the hallway, giving up eventually so that she could dust the pictures instead. Those were easy to do one-handed, thankfully, with a large, old-fashioned feather duster, sweeping the feathers over and around the old picture frames that held more memories than the two of them may have thought.

Charlotte gasped and he knew that she was on the edge of orgasm, her hips working furiously even though she had not yet been told that she was allowed to get off. Thus, the hypnosis allowed him to freely enjoy her needy discomfort as she fucked it harder and faster, sweat dripping in sheer, raw desperation down her skin. She needed it so badly and yet it remained out of her reach, panting and heaving, her breasts glistening with a sheen of perspiration that only made her form all the more alluring to her son.

Yet David could not hold back any longer, lusting and watching her go about the chores. With a snap of his fingers, he had her attention, though the smile on his lips did not come with a smirk that time.

"Go to the bedroom and dress in some nice lingerie... The new stuff you bought."

Smiling, she nodded and left immediately, her tools deposited where she'd been standing as if her mind simply did not realise that they were still there. She could pick them up later though and the fleshlight, luckily, went with her, secured down to the base of her cock as she bobbed her way upstairs, light on the balls of her feet and her shaft leading the way.

"Wait for me there."

He didn't have to be loud to make himself heard, knowing that it would all be well, his need rising, cock throbbing and twitching within his underwear. It was true that David was almost needier than either his mother or his grandmother those days but when he wasn't admiring their bodies and how they got off he was more than able to take them and have them get him off to the extent that his body could take.

His phone was in his hand before he realised what he was doing but it was all in the natural course of things, Greta's number leaping to his fingertips as if it was all meant to be. She answered after a single ring, perhaps having been waiting on his call, and he smiled to think of her sitting attentively by the phone for him, wanting to hear his voice more than anything else even if she did not quite understand why. Maybe, in time, she would, but she would still be under his control.

"Come here," he said, a husky note in his tone. "Come to my house with the sexiest outfit you have."

It was an order that no woman could resist while under his influence even without falling strictly and straight away into his trance. Back in her home, Greta hung up the phone with her heart all aflutter, pounding and jumping and leaping for the attention of her grandson. It was all she could do to get herself into the shower without letting her cock dictate what she did next. Her hand ached to leap to it but she had to do what he asked of her, heart beat pounding and juddering as she soaped up, bubbles flowing down and over her sagging breasts, dipping with the constraints of age. It was not something she could do all that much about, that was true, but even Greta was proud of how well her body had aged, her tits peaked with pert nipples that begged a pair of lips to lock around them and suckle oh so very sweetly.

Yet she did not return to her bedroom after leaving the shower but went straight to the car as if she had been assigned a mission, her aim straight and true. Her cock throbbed up to full attention, demanding to be seen, but not even a woman in as much need as she was could spare a moment to grope it, to grasp it, to please it as it so very desperately and wantonly needed to be pleased. It had been so long since she had felt such need flowing through her with relentless drive that it took her breath away every time it made itself known to her, chest rising and lifting as she started the engine, every small motion she made sinking into her mind with stark, defining detail.

Naked still from head to toe, she drove to David's house, where he lived with Charlotte, with due haste, her bare foot inching down on the gas pedal perhaps a little more than it should have. She just could not help herself, pushing on and on for the pleasure of his company, only seeing the reward of being in his presence as something that she lusted for, hungered for more than anything else. He was a magnet drawing her in and her cock was the opposing pole, trickling pre-cum and even gleaming with it, showing off more virility than she had in many years - even when she had been interested in that side of herself!

Her tits hung down beautifully as she stepped up to his front door, only a light hedge shielding her from the view of the street, although Greta wasn't thinking about that as she presented herself in her sexiest way, the only outfit that she would ever have chosen to wear for herself in the realm of the boudoir. She heard him coming, heart pounding, though her cock was closest to the door, heralding her arrival as she stood there, still with wet hair and dripping, her skin gleaming with moisture as if she had, quite literally, only just stepped out of the shower.

When David opened the door, he was presented with her in all her glory, her cock leading the way with a gleam of water or pre-cum at the tip, he couldn't honestly tell either way. Her sack was softly damp and alluring to the touch of fingers, her skin perfectly tender and begging his attention. With her legs apart so that he could see the hint of her pussy behind her nuts if she tipped her hips a little to the side, his grandmother presented herself like a slut on show, her huge breasts heaving with each breath she managed to drag into her lungs, chin tilted high and proud. There was no simpering sweetness in her, even if she wanted to please him, but her strongly sexual body demanded his adoration - something that David was more than willing to give in spades.

"Why are you wet?"

It was the only question that would come to mind in a moment where his head, truly, had ground to a halt but it was a fair one. Greta smiled mischievously, nipping lightly at her lower lip as she put on her very best show for him.

"You told me to come in my sexiest outfit," she said, heart leaping and pounding. "This is it. This is everything I have that is my very most sexiest ever."

That, indeed, was not something that David would have ever wanted to contest and he allowed her inside with his heart in his mouth. Even then, he was barely able to believe his luck in having two drop-dead gorgeous women after his attention, regardless of the role that hypnosis had had to play in that. Leading her upstairs by the hand, he caught himself looking back at her over and over again, taking in her body, how her tits swayed with her steps up, though he swore that she was putting a little extra shake into her hips as they ascended the stairs. He wouldn't have blamed her though for she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen with her bosom trembling with breath, his mother awaiting them in the bedroom as the other sexiest woman, surely, that he had ever seen.

David swallowed a groan. Not yet. Not quite yet. But he was, surely, the luckiest man in the world to have them both with him.

His mother lay on her back on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge, spread apart as if she was readying herself for any manner of attention that may have come her way. With her hand on her cock, she pumped her length lazily as if she had all the time in the world to please herself, although what she was doing was all for David, the only one she cared about. With his eyes on her, she moaned out loud, rocking her hips up to show off the hard length of fuck-meat showing through her crotchless panties. They may have been designed for a man, considering that they allowed her cock and balls to hang out, but the crimson silk had a gleam to it that drew the eye, framing her shaft in the very best of ways. Her brassiere, of course, matched, though the cups barely covered her nipples, allowing the shyest peek of them to protrude teasingly over the top of the cut, her tits easily forced into a cleavage that no man could have resisted delving his tongue between.

But David had other plans for the two of them. As Charlotte smiled in greeting to her mother, not realising that there was anything strange at all about what was going on, he drew Greta down to the bed, putting her on all fours so that her pussy was on show. He licked his lips, resisting the urge for the moment to tease his fingers inside, for that was a treat that could come later while more rampant, demanding pleasures were first to be taken care of. He barely even needed to say anything, a murmur and a soft touch more than enough, but he leaned in desperately to watch the moment at which his mother's cock sank into his grandmother's needy pussy, her soft, warm folds closing around a monstrous girth that spread her open as she had not been in so long.

Greta moaned out loud, grinding her hips back, wanting more, panting heavily, though her grandson seemingly could not resist the sight of the two of them together as he scooted around behind Charlotte, ridding himself of his clothes. Wasting no time, he pushed into his mother and drove deep with a throaty groan, the three of them engaged in a sex chain while every thrust of his hips pushed his cock deeper into his mother, her pussy at just the right height for him to cram her full.

With Greta on her knees, she was best-placed to bear back lustfully, needing more, Charlotte standing bent-over while David, finally, took control at the back, holding her hips with a growl on his lips and fucking her for all he was worth. There was no holding back now that he finally had all that he wanted, slamming in with a feral growl that did not seem at all natural ripping itself from his lips. He couldn't help himself though as their moans filled the air, grabbing Charlottes' tits in both hands as his grandmother's swung heavily down from her chest, rocking back on all fours.

Yet there was more still to be had in the name of pleasure and he swallowed hard, lust rising as he barely found the words with which to tell them to switch places. Obeying him in an instant, Charlotte instead lay back on the bed and lifted her legs to give her mother the best angle to sink into her, driving deep while they faced each other. David joined again at the back, his cock finding Greta's pussy as if it was meant to be there, her cunt tighter than it had been the first time he'd fucked her with the exercises he'd had her do in the meantime.

There was too much, all so very much, pleasure to be had and he wanted it all, greedily soaking it in, cock aching for a release that he only allowed himself in a rush of a loss of self-control. His cum filled his grandmother as she bore back against him with all the trembling need she had in her body, though he hardened up again swiftly, not needing too long to recover with so much going on to turn him on again. His arms wrapped around her, groping and squeezing and massaging her tits, even tweaking her nipples just to hear her moan, his soft cock re-hardening inside her while he waited as patiently as he was able.

But he didn't want his women to cum just yet, not inside each other, his need throbbing as he pulled out and put them all on the bed together, as much as his legs trembled. It was hard to push into sensation when he was so sensitive already after one climax but David could not help himself as he moaned out loud, their dicks pressed together in a circle, all rubbing up against one another.

"Yes..."

"Oh..."

Someone swore but they never found out who it was as he toyed with both his mother and his grandmother at the same time, smirking at how their breasts wobbled with the weight of them, shifting with every little movement of their bodies. Well and truly under his control, their need was unparalleled by anything else, rocking and grinding, moaning out loud, their hands even trying to go to his cock and balls, to please him, while he ordered them to continue with the lusty "task" that he had set them. His shaft was noticeably smaller than that of the women that he controlled but it was not something that was due his attention, only lustfully so as he groaned. They were so big, so wanton, and both of them were all for him, all for his lusty pleasure.

There was nothing they would not have done for David as they humped and ground against one another, Greta the first to orgasm as she cried out her pleasure. With her hands behind her back and her grandson's hands massaging her tits, pulling at her nipples, she could not help but let her lust flow freely, a hot load of cum spurting from her cock, her most powerful orgasm as yet since his hypnosis had begun. Yet her daughter seemed set to outdo her with a loud moan, thrusting her cock wantonly forward as if possessed by something she could not explain, moaning out loud over and over again, her head thrown back to bare the expanse of her throat. At her most vulnerable, Charlotte was not about to hold back for anything, her son groping her, even shoving two fingers up into her pussy and her arse, driving her on, her body but a toy for him to play with, though she wanted nothing else but for him to play with her forever.

Only when they had gotten off did David too spill over the edge for his second orgasm ever with the three of them altogether, letting bliss swamp him as his head spun, pounding in the best way. He lost track of his other senses, overwhelmed by sensation, chest heaving for breath as his skin prickled with warmth, a curl of dark hair clinging to the back of his neck where he had grown a little too warm with perspiration. Yet it was all for the better with the three of them together, David allowing his women to sink onto the bed on their sides, facing each other in a classic sixty-nine position.

He shivered bodily. He hadn't even asked them to do that. They'd just known, instinctively, what he'd wanted from them.

The hypnosis was becoming stronger.

Greta swallowed down her daughter's cock with gusto, her years of experience letting her show off her skills to the very best of her ability while her grandson watched. She could not have explained why but his mere presence there drove her on to want to do more, to show off for him, and she moaned around Charlotte's dick even as it tickled the back of her throat. David licked his lips, pushing Charlotte's head down a little further on Greta's shaft, sucking her deep, bobbing her head with his fingers twisted into her hair just for that extra added element of delicious control.

He could not resist what they had to offer him though, the lewd slurps and moans rising in intensity, regardless of how muffled they were. He had to have them, had to take them, putting the two of them on their sides with Greta's breasts pressed up lewdly to her daughter's back. Slipping into her daughter as if it was the best thing for her right there and then, Greta moaned out loud, though her grandson was there too to give her the pleasure that she truly craved, her cunt filled and her tits in his hands, right back where they belonged.

There was no holding back right there and then as they humped and growled and begged for more, David taking all that he believed was his due. As quickly as he slammed into his grandmother, he could not match up to Greta and admired her stamina (taking those pills from her had really done a good thing for her!) as she heaved a moan and filled her daughter with her seed, that virile load flooding deep. Dimly, he remembered something about more elderly people being able to impregnate until the end of their lives but it was not something that his mind could or would choose to linger on in a moment that was destined to be far more lustful than he could have ever imagined for himself.

It was too much for him but that was just where he wanted to be as he forced Greta to keep her cock buried in her daughter, Charlotte moaning and climaxing in a spurt of cum across the bed too, though it was the climax of her female sex that was the most delicious. Pumping and pulsing around Greta's cock, she milked her mother of every last drop of cum that her body thought she had to offer, determined to take everything for herself. Her body needed it more desperately than anyone knew, Greta's seed forced up deeper and deeper inside her to the point where it would not come out again.

12