Hypnotising His Grandmother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The outcome was written in the stars, a touch of destiny forcing their hand. Only time would tell just whether Greta's seed struck home within her daughter, however.

David, however, was left to cum, taking charge as he pushed his chin over Greta's shoulder, admiring her tits and squeezing them into a cleavage, arousal growing and growing more and more with every passing second. He could not hold back and had no reason to either as he howled out his pleasure, humping and grinding deeply up into Charlotte as he filled her with his cum. His grandmother moaned, climaxing on his cock too, though her balls had nothing more to give at the moment, her softening cock wrapped up in the warmth of her daughter's cunt.

Coming down from their joint high, David nestled between them, his head resting comfortably on his grandmother's tits, the softness of them soothing as they relaxed together. The warmth of one another's bodies was underrated in the sweetness of the afterglow and he relished in it, even as a sleepy question rose unbidden to the forefront of his mind.

"Are there others too," he asked, "near, I mean, that have the same condition as you? Does anyone in the family near have a dick too?"

Greta nuzzled down into his hair, kissing his head softly.

"Yes, many, though not quite all," she answered as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "Quite a lot."

David didn't need to know anymore, slipping into sleep with plans to conquer them all, the hypnosis headphones having turned him to more illicit pleasure than, truly, he could have ever have before imagined taking for himself. After all, there was nothing at all to suggest that his life would ever again be the same, everything changed forevermore, his cock still damp with his grandmother's arousal. It bid his shaft to rise again, though he would not satisfy his urges right at that moment, letting his arousal die down even though it would be due again to come back to him in the morning.

Still, he was unaware of how potent Greta's seed was, even at her age, the removal of her pills that suppressed her urges having effect in more ways than one. And his mother was hardly in any position to let her mother's seed seep from her, pressed up to her son as she was.

Murmuring in a doze, Charlotte arched lightly into the touch of her son's hands on her breasts.

She didn't yet know how things were due to change.

12