Hypnotising His Grandmother Pt. 04

Story Info
His control has limits over his mother and grandmother...
2.6k words
4.38
21.9k
19
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing non-consensual incest between an adult mother and her son. No characters in any of my stories are underage and all are clearly over eighteen, written as such.

***

Hypnotising His Grandmother

Part Four

At Charlotte and David's home, the three of them sat down for dinner, the women none the wiser as to what they had done together only a few days prior. Of course, David had made good use of them in the meantime, fucking both in the pussy and their butt, both entrances to their body offering him such very sweet release. Dinner, however, still had to be had as they chatted to one another quite conversationally as if nothing had changed at all. That was, of course, without his say in the matter...

"The weather is quite nice today," he said, hiding his smile. "Maybe we should go out on the deck and sit for a while in the sunshine?"

Of course, he had an ulterior motive there, Charlotte's garden set back enough and closed in on by hedges to be private, even though there was still something of a risk at play. He didn't care that much about that, however, as they all made their way out, Charlotte pausing to ask her son to fetch the sun cream.

Oh, he would do much better than that! Instead of sun cream, for that would have been too easy, he grabbed a tube of body oil, something that he had dug up from Charlotte's extensive collection of items designed for the pleasure of one's body. She no longer had to use them anymore, though she took the oil without complaint as they went to apply it as if nothing was wrong at all. Whether she noticed that he had given her oil rather than sun cream was by the by, David licking his lips as he seated himself outside in the deckchairs, waiting on them to join him.

It was all worth it when they did as they came out completely naked and all oiled up, skin glistening most tantalisingly. Striking a pose that could only have been described as "the superman" with their hands on their hips, showing off every last detail about their bodies in delicious definition, they let him soak every last drop of them in. Greta's lips even parted in a smile but his mother was sternly sultry, her eyes half-lidded as if a part of her wanted her son to take her right there and then.

Leaning back in his lounger, the back reclining, he smiled and slid his sunglasses into place.

"I love my life."

Never before was a truer word spoken, the young man having well and truly come into his own as he learned what it was to have every last one of his needs met day and night by the most gorgeous women in his life. They laughed lightly as if he had said something terribly profound and lay back on the sun lounger, the older wood creaking under him, though it was at no risk of breaking. The warmth of the sunshine splashed across his skin, although he had not taken the time to apply sun cream to himself, wearing only a pair of loose shorts that, of course, did nothing at all to hide the prominence of his erection. It was not something that he ever had to hide around them again with all the delights that the hypnosis headphones had opened up for him.

Nothing was said about the fact that, only a few minutes ago, they had been sitting inside, having a perfectly normal family dinner. The contrast was striking in the gleaming set of their bodies, how they stood there, showing off their very best assets as if they were models, solely there for the attention of David and David alone. It would have been impossible too to ignore their slickly oiled up cocks, Greta's still dripping with too much oil, how they would have never have done that before, even in their previous relationships that did not know how to treat women with dicks. Yet the contrast between a normal family relationship and something that was, in fact, so very much better than that simply made it all the better for David, getting the best of both worlds with two older ladies who wholeheartedly adored him in every way.

They joined him on the sun loungers after some time, not caring about how exposed they were and how risky things could have been, only that they were out there with the man they adored. Their cocks did not soften one bit as their bodies were put on show, all for his pleasure, though David's eyes wandered, not remaining on either of them for too long. The sheer force of their lust kept their cocks rigid and pointing straight up as they lay there, waiting on the devotion of his attention and soaking up the rays, the pleasure of the moment coming above all else regardless of what else was going on in the world at any time.

Like David had said, it was the very best kind of life to lead and he had the best of both worlds as he lay there in the sun with his best women and the best hard-on that would soon be tended to.

It was the way of it, after all.

*

Things, however, could not go smoothly forever as David woke slowly, turning over in Charlotte's bed, the en-suite bathroom proving a little noisier than usual that morning. His mother, who had to be in there, gasped and groaned as she splashed too much water into the sink (that was what he thought was happening anyway), her movements becoming more and more frantic as she muttered under her breath.

"No, no, no..."

Half-sitting up, David rubbed sleep from his eyes, anxiety pulling in his chest.

"Is everything alright?" He called out, for he cared more for her than ever with the change in their relationship and all that had come to pass between them. "Mom?"

Charlotte was slow to respond but when she did she stood trembling in the door to the bathroom and the bedroom, the connecting frame proving ample support for her while her free hand trembled. Yet in that free hand was a small cylinder-like tube of plastic with rounded tips and a tiny screen. His brow furrowed. What on earth was that?

"I..." Her voice shook, striving to get the words out that needed to be heard. "I'm...pregnant."

It was a momentous moment and one that should have been cause to celebrate under any other circumstances, though not even David could say what it was right there and then. As much as his heart lifted to hear the news, his stomach plummeted too at the same time, not knowing what to do or how, truly, to take the news, his hand pressing to his forehead. And yet he could not have denied that there was a delight too in knowing that he had impregnated her, his strength and virility in his sperm impossible to deny. David's chest puffed up in coarsely masculine pride, a smile on his lips, patting the bed beside him.

"Come back... Come here."

She joined him, shaking her head, muttering over and over that she was his mother, that she didn't need that, that things couldn't be like that. It seemed that her falling pregnant had caused some conflict with the hypnosis but it was possible, he was sure, to smooth that out at least a little so that she felt more comfortable about things again. It wouldn't be good for her, not good for the baby, if she allowed herself to become too stressed.

"It's yours," she said, leaning into him as he wrapped an arm around her. "It's got to be yours. It can't be anyone else's."

Of course, David already knew that: it had to be so. But he didn't need to say that as he comforted her, wondering just how would be best to slip her down into her trance again, just so that her heart would not pound so anxiously in the wrong way.

"Come on, mom," he said soothingly, rubbing her back. "It's going to be okay. Let's go get breakfast."

Such a normal, small thing to do after the advent of momentous news but even David was coming to terms with it still (it may not have been him, despite what she said, and he had to remember that) as he led her down the hallway, both of them nude but her more noticeably so with her cock on show even with everything that was going on. Casual nudity didn't even seem to register with them anymore but David was still very much testing the limits of hypnosis, where the boundaries lay and needed to, even if gently, be broken through.

Charlotte paused outside his bedroom, something within catching her attention. What was that? Even with a hand resting protectively on her stomach, it drew her gaze over, the door of his room not having been entered for a while with sleeping on the mind, the bed made up perfectly as it had been a few weeks back, untouched.

"What's that buzzing noise?" She said, tilting her head from one side to the other as if she thought that, maybe, it was solely ringing in her own ears. "Where's it coming from... Is that your room?"

She'd opened the door before he could stop her, only to find a sight in there that promptly stopped her in her tracks like nothing else could.

Her very own mother, his grandmother, was suspended from the ceiling in a pair of shockingly high heels, her hands stretched up over her head from David's play with her earlier that morning or very late the night before - what did the details matter anymore? With her hands cuffed solely for the purposes of pleasure, she moaned out loud, a vibrator crammed up into her backside and several more slender rods of them taped around her dick with pink bondage tape, forced through orgasm after orgasm while she hung there helplessly. Yet, for Greta, it was a good kind of helpless that she was forced through, her need at its highest point, unable to even begin thinking of counting just how many orgasms she'd had so far.

Charlotte, however, could not cope with it, clapping her hands to her face in a sense that was entirely overdramatic as she screamed, the shrill pitch of it clawing at David's eardrums. Even he had to jump, shocked that she had been driven to react so strongly, his eyes as wide as hers as the situation spiralled tenaciously out of control all too swiftly.

"Wait!" He shouted, scrambling for words. "Sleeping beauty, sleeping beauty!"

Thankfully, for he did not know what he could have possibly have tried if it had not, that did the trick and she calmed immediately, slipping into a deeper, glassy-eyed trance that soothed her frantically racing mind. Greta too fell under his trance again as it could not so easily be directed at only one person at a time, but that was not a problem at all as her body was forced to ejaculate again, adding to the mess on the floor. The vibrator in her arse ramped up into overdrive as Charlotte stood there, her body even responding faintly as her erection throbbed up to full hardness again, slowly but surely.

"Right..."

More than a little shaken, David ran his fingers back through his hair. What could he do? Well, since he'd manufactured the hypnosis headphones, there was only one thing he could do.

"Go fuck your mother," he said, making sure that he was as clear as possible so that there could not be any miscommunication at all. "Fuck her until she cums again, then come back to bed with me."

Breakfast, at least that Sunday morning, would just have to wait until his women were a little better taken care of, his heart beat still needing to return to normal, although he could not have said that he felt all that much like breakfast anymore. His appetite turned to more lustful things that could dominate even a mind in control of such hypnosis and he licked his lips lustfully as Charlotte pressed up behind her mother, her dick sinking home in her pussy while her anal passage was woefully in use for more stringent pleasures.

Yet Charlotte was more "herself" again as she pounded her mother, fucking her hard and fast as David left them there, if only to compose himself. The two women, mother and daughter, moaned together and climaxed together, Charlotte's dick sinking home over and over again, unable to contain their pleasure while they could not have honestly have said either that they personally felt that they had any reason at all to hold it back. Everything was fine - everything was better than fine! In fact, it was great, and it was all because they had each other there along with David to look after them, to make sure that they had everything that they could have needed and so much more too. He had everything for them, everything that they wanted, and Charlotte moaned as she fucked her mother with long, driving strokes, Greta grunting and groaning as her cock shot off yet another load, her virility right then and there unmatched by any.

It was some time later when Greta had clenched down so sweetly around her cock in orgasm that Charlotte finished obeying David's orders, at least for the time being, as she returned to the bedroom with him half-under the sheets, idly toying with his cock. The stroke of his shaft hypnotised her but, of course, David had not yet gotten off, knowing that she would return to him soon.

David growled as he covered her body, her pregnant body, with his own, licking his lips as he pushed into her, sending her over the edge into orgasm from her male and female genitalia at the same time. She couldn't contain herself as he fucked her as if there was nothing left in the world for the two of them, needing her body now more than ever, slamming in so viciously, so desperately, that one may well have been justified in thinking that it was the last time they would ever be together. Yet the headphones left so many opportunities open to them, even if some sights still horrified Charlotte, her son moaning into her ear as he dumped a load of cum into her pussy that was only the first of that day.

Greta, alone, cried out through climax after climax, ignorant to what the others were doing without her, lips parted and the vibrators racing through multiple cycles. Whether she had been forgotten or not as the morning wore on was by the by but her grandson and her daughter would find her, hanging limply but oh so very satisfied, later in the morning, sweat and cum dripping from her body like water from a tap.

Glassy-eyed, she whimpered, tongue sweeping a light sheen of sweat from her lips.

"David..."

A hoarse whisper but one that had never rung so true for her. There was no one else for her. But it was not David that had knocked her up but her very own daughter. Only time, however, would reveal the truth of that, of all that had come to pass between them.

Her moans went on.