Hypnotising His Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
His hypnotised mother is sent to work hard and needy...
2k words
4.2
40.2k
34
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing non-consensual incest between an adult mother and her son. No characters in any of my stories are underage and all are clearly over eighteen, written as such.

***

Hypnotising His Mother

Part Two

In the morning, David tried to appear as nonchalant as possible as he sat at the round, wooden table in the kitchen eating breakfast. Cornflakes were the normal fare of the morning but he was hardly paying any attention at all to them as his mother strutted into the room with her business suit on, a smart, black ladies jacket and a pencil skirt, with a slit up the front, showing off just enough of her legs to be feminine while remaining professional. The nude pumps were some kind of fashion choice that she'd nattered on about at some time but he hoped very much that she was not about to go on about that, her hair pulled back into a severe bun, as she walked straight by him to the small mirror atop the microwave.

"I just couldn't get my lips right this morning, honestly..."

"Morning, mom."

"Yes, it is morning, isn't it?"

Her words came out more sharply than one may have expected but that was all par for the course when it came to his mother. Her attire and manner of work led her to be a little harsher than many may have expected from a woman of her age, though she didn't much worry about the perception of other people when it came down to it. If they wanted to call her a bitch they could very well carry right on doing that and she would keep her head held high through all of it.

Small talk was all well and good, however, but David's heart was pumping too hard to linger on it for all that long. There were untold tales from the night before to explore and he wanted far too much to explore what lay beneath that pencil skirt of hers, adoring, even then, just how much it hugged her hips, how perfectly everything about her ensemble fitted her form. It was as if she was designed to catch the male gaze and he could not resist it, the words that he needed to say spilling from his lips even as she rambled on huffily about something or the other.

"And, John, oh, he's going to be on my case today, the bank has been manic since Cyclone went under, they're talking about acquiring them but I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Sleeping beauty."

She paused with her hand halfway to the milk jug on the counter, though that could have been from the strangeness of his words. It was not the sort of thing that anyone in their right mind blurted out over breakfast but Charlotte took it as normal right then and there, hand falling back to her side as she slipped, so very lightly and easily, into the trance that he had duly set her up for.

David grinned. Excellent!

He should have remembered that she was his mother but all he saw before him was a woman that he could control, someone he could lust for, and, oh, it had been so long since he had been able to have that pleasure. Maybe he should have taken the chance to fuck her while he'd had the opportunity the night before but there'd been too much to take in there, far too much to work out in the heat of a moment where driving passion demanded that he take everything he could right there and then - and greedily too.

How far, he wondered, did his control reach?

"Lift your skirt."

It was not all that easy to shimmy it up her legs but not impossible either with the zip at the waist undone a little, enabling her to manipulate the garment a little better. Of course, her cock was instantly on show but she had not worn any underwear at all that day, the soft length hanging down against her upper thighs, resting softly over her lower abdomen. Her balls were tucked a little further back and he motioned for her to widen her stance, letting her balls slip forward in a little less of a feminine manner. She didn't have to adhere to strict femininity when there was no reason for that anymore, her son wanting something a little more natural and carnal from her.

David raised an eyebrow, not bothering to hide his smile. What did his open enjoyment matter anymore? He could express himself however he wanted there and there was no one who could or would stop him.

"That is a surprise..."

She didn't react to his words, staring straight in front of her, his reference to her lack of underwear out in the open. But he wasn't there to take up too much time before he had to send her off to work, lips quirking up on one side as he drew a red ribbon from one of the kitchen drawers, something that he had had the foresight to plan there earlier.

"Here."

She stood perfectly still for him as he tied it off around the base of her cock in a bow, the smile never leaving her lips even the once. Charlotte stood obediently for him, hands loose beside her body, though her shaft did twitch a little as he looked at it, throbbing lightly with a tiny bit extra blood, something in his touch working her up even then.

"Now... I want to see you masturbate. Your cock, not your pussy."

There was no need to call her "mom" even though that was just what she was, who she was, to him, an illicit fact that made his lust for her all the more potent. He couldn't resist the lure of her and he did as he asked, her hand finding her cock in the briefest moment imaginable. It was as if it had warped there in her desire to please him, be obedient to him, his control swamping her, drowning out any voice of protest that may or may not have been present.

His eyes hungrily devoured her, drinking her in as she masturbated, drawing her cock quickly back to full hardness, every last bit of her ready for the greater pleasure of orgasm that her body thought was to come. Whether it was to actually come or not was something that she didn't know and didn't have to know, her mind and body completely under his control. It felt so good to her entranced mind that it was curious as to whether she would have chosen such a path for herself, if she'd had the option, yet her son had never given her the chance either way.

Her hand pumped her cock as if it was meant to be there, sliding smoothly up and down the length as her skin moved with the flow of her hand. Charlotte's lips parted, expressing her lust and emotion a little more openly than she had before, under his direction. Her hips rocked to thrust into her own hand and her son watched her as wantonly as he had before, grunting and groaning, working her cock over as she clearly had so many times before already.

He couldn't have taken his eyes off her if he'd tried but neither did David have any reason at all too as he pressed up behind her, a hand reaching around but not for her cock. There was something else that he had lusted for with her for so very long and her pussy was soft and warm as his fingers, finally, brushed up against the softness of her folds. As with everything else on her body, the hair between her legs and even lightly curling up around the base of her shaft was neatly trimmed and groomed, everything alluringly presented even if she surely had thought that it was only there for her own eyes and her eyes alone. He appreciated that though, very much, and grunted thickly as he leaned into her, pushing a finger into her cunny up to the knuckle, though it was by no means the limit of her pussy.

Charlotte moaned, humping the air and working her hips as her fingers worked more and more, holding her cock fervently, passion rising through. There was nothing more that she could do than to take the pleasure that was given to her, head pounding, lust coursing up through her heart of hearts. She couldn't resist it all, moaning out loud all over again, her eyes half-closed and ears attentive for his commands. Unaware of anything she was doing in the midst of her trance, she panted heavily, his fingers heavenly inside her, better than any toy, better than anything else that she'd ever felt before. And she had not even felt his cock yet!

Climax tingled at the edges of her mind and the strokes of her hand grew more and more demanding, caressing her length as her son edged her on.

"More."

She did as he asked, squeezing down inadvertently on his fingers, her body no longer under her control. Even the intricacies of muscles that she had before been able to squeeze down and tease with didn't seem to work anymore, her mind one big swathe of fog, pushing through it only enough to obey her master, the man who controlled everything she did and said in that very moment. It felt right to her, even if she could not feel anything else, her hand working, pumping, glutes squeezing the little that they could to thrust into the grip of her hand.

But why couldn't she cum?

The ribbon, however, had more of a purpose and David's smirk grew as he watched her grow more and more frustrated, pumping her cock furiously. Tight enough at just the right spot to prevent orgasm from reaching her, it pressed down on her length and held her back, though the touch of his control on her mind too, left there by the headphones and the recording that had flowed through in conjunction with them, had a hand in ensuring that she did not reach that tantalising point of orgasm.

"Harder..."

He forced her on as his fingers drove into her pussy, pumping and grinding, showing off just how wanton she was, a woman with a sex drive to match anything he could have given her. He didn't need to reprogram that part of her mind to get what he craved from her, panting heavily, forcing her on to an edge where her whole body trembled with need. Hot and flushed, she whimpered, the only form of begging she could vocalise in the moment, need rising, flourishing, and yet not coming to be spent anywhere at all.

"Stop."

David drew back with difficulty, his fingers wet with her juices. Without thinking, he suckled them off as he tasted her for the first time, heart pounding, though his mother's rosy cheeks spoke a different tale as she stood there, obedient to his last word. He stood up tall and proud and pushed his shoulder blades back, puffing out his chest, his mother all that he had imagined her to be and so much more too in the case of her cock.

"Put your clothes back, as they were."

She did it all quickly but, of course, the throbbing length of her tied cock left a huge bulge in her pencil skirt, looking awkward and bulky in a way that didn't quite seem to work with her figure. She would have to deal with it, however, as David had no intention of offering her any kind of relief at all, letting her remain hard and needy even though she was otherwise suitably dressed again for work.

Perfect.

"Wake up."

The same trigger word wouldn't have done the trick for him and she woke softly, blinking and turning her head back and forth.

"Oh... Oh, I must have drifted off for a moment there. I really need to get some more sleep."

David smiled.

"Sure you do, mom. Maybe an early night tonight."

But he had no intention of letting his Sleeping Beauty catch a single extra wink of sleep ever again, regardless of what he said.

David smiled.

That would have wasted lustful time.