Hypnotising His Mother Pt. 04

Story Info
His hypnotised mother falls further under his control...
4.7k words
4.35
34.2k
28
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing non-consensual incest between an adult mother and her son. No characters in any of my stories are underage and all are clearly over eighteen, written as such.

***

Hypnotising His Mother

Part Four

At home, David sat at one side of the sofa, his feet kicked up onto the ottoman that served as a sort of footstool and coffee table, both at the same time. His mother hated when he did that but there was little she could do to stop him anymore, even if it was, indeed, a small, trivial act of rebellion while she was enraptured and under his control.

The door opened into the hallway and he tensed, heart leaping into his throat and tightening there, even though he had, of course, been expecting his mother to return home. She barely poked her head around the living room door to see where he was before carrying on, fumbling with her coat and her bag at the same time as they both tumbled to the carpet.

Up on his feet, David hid his smile, though he could not deny the eagerly nervous sweat prickling to life at the back of his neck. Anticipation, of course, sometimes could not be entirely held back. He met her in the hallway as she struggled to slam her bag onto the hook where it belonged, dangling and ready to go whenever she strode out the front door, and she turned her hips quickly from him. However, Charlotte was by no means swift enough to hide her raging hard-on from her son, the bulge in her skirt risen to attention as if she was a man in body and soul with a serious case of morning wood.

David's smirk tugged minutely at his lips, though she kept her back to him, hair a mess.

"Hey, mom, how -"

"I don't want to talk right now."

And then she was gone, kicking off her shoes and racing up the stairs, although David didn't have to be a genius to work out just why she was in such a massive hurry to reach the sanctity of her bedroom. Little did Charlotte know that nowhere was at all sacred for her anymore even as she closed the door behind her and leaned against it, the thick bulge in her skirt protruding as if she had actively shoved something up beneath it. It was not natural on the body of someone who considered herself a woman and, without thinking, she tried to smooth her skirt down and flatten it, although that was, quite clearly, a lost cause.

"Mom? It's me, David."

Oh, what did he want? A snap lingered on her lips though she could not bear to unleash it with her need running rampant, controlling her in ways that it really should not have, her shaft not behaving one bit as it normally did.

"Mom, I want to talk. Are you okay?"

His concern was not wholly faked for he did care about her, regardless of what he had put her through while she was under the influence of his mind control. Charlotte frowned and shook her head, although, of course, David could not see that through the door.

"Go away!" She shouted, regressing to childish years and very nearly stomping her foot. "I'm not feeling well!"

That softened it a little but not enough. David frowned and leaned against the door, pressing his forehead lightly to it. There was one thing that would make it all better for the two of them.

"Mom?"

There was no answer. Faintly, he smiled.

"Sleeping beauty."

There was no response but he expected it that time, stepping back from the door and folding his arms across his chest as he exhaled a sigh. He'd have to try to fine-tune the hypnosis a little, perhaps look at the composition of the headphones, if it was going to work her up into that much of a state. That wasn't as fun as he'd thought it would be even if it did, in a way, stoke a need deep down inside of him that he had not even known existed. David shivered. A lot of things that he had not paid due attention to before were coming to light and he still didn't know all that he could do with mind control, enjoying the influence of it on others in a way that made his skin tingle with need - deeper too.

"Open the door."

She was still his mother then but not only his mother, the door opening slowly under his command as he found his mother naked before him. She must have started to undress before he'd given the trigger word but that only made things all the better for him as he smirked, the smirk stretching into a lewd sort of grin. The only thing left on her pleasing body was the ribbon, her cock hard and wanton, standing to attention as if even that part of her had been waiting for him. Her breasts pulled down lightly under their own weight, double-D cups, judging from what he'd seen on the labels of her bras in the laundry basket, but were still in excellent form for her age, her body lightly refined and toned from her exercise regime.

His eyes, still, could not help but drift back to her cock, as much as he liked her tits too. There was something about seeing them on a woman that made him groan and lean into it, wanting to see more even as he pushed her on into evermore depraving acts. And, oh, he had so many things in mind that he couldn't wait to try out, licking his lips even as he wondered just how hard she'd gotten earlier, how good her hand had looked stroking that cock, pleasing herself without the ability to actually get off.

Yet there was something different about her as he bit the inside of his cheek and took a step back, taking a moment to understand as he surveyed her body from head to toe. Her feet were bare, toenails painted, but that was not it as his eyes travelled up her freshly groomed and shaven legs, moisturised perfectly. Despite his fingers twitching for her, David held back from taking his leave of his mother right then and there, wanting sweeter spoils that were yet to come. He knew how to wait for dessert, after all, and his mother would undoubtedly be the sweetest dessert that he had ever tasted in his life when the time came for it.

Ah! That was it. He didn't have to look any higher than her cock for it was her balls that drew his attention, the fat orbs heavier and weightier, surely, than they had been when he'd sent her off that morning. His mother trembled before him, though that was merely a muscular reaction from standing there before him, her legs sore even though he could not tell quite from what. Her balls swung heavily, however, showing off just how much larger they were, but he put the thought to the back of his mind, licking his lips as he imagined just how good she would look with her hand on that hard cock all over again. With him to have his way about it, she would do a lot more with that cock of hers, and take more pleasure too, than ever before.

Swallowing hard, he rubbed the back of his neck, arousal flushing through him. Charlotte, of course, stood exactly where she was, merely waiting on his next order. And it was soon to come.

"Put your heels on... And your stockings. With the suspender belt."

It was a nicer look, to him, than the thigh-highs that he'd caught his mother donning at other times, though what ladies did or did not wear when he had no control over it was hardly of any concern to David. Now he had the ability to control what she wore at all times, however he chose to, and his mother moved swiftly to obey him, obvious forgoing any manner of underwear while she dealt with the hosiery, the belt slipping over her hips nicely with the clips dangling down to capture the very tops of the stockings.

He left her there while she slid the stockings up her legs, lost in a daze and a daydream from which she could not simply slip out of. There was a line of a seam darkened up the back, giving her legs a more severe, shapely look, and they fastened neatly into place, her cock only slightly getting in the way as she even made sure that the ribbon looked neat and presentable. It was not moved though, ensuring that it would still prevent her from orgasm that she was not allowed, although Charlotte had no idea still that that was what it was for, only knowing that it was something that had to stay there, something that she had to do.

A pair of black heels completed the ensemble, suiting her legs more nicely with the stockings than her nude pumps from earlier, with a larger heel too for good measure. There was nothing particularly special about them but they shaped her legs in the very best of ways as she finally made her way down after David, his call lingering in her mind, drawing her along in his wake like a string that she was supposed to follow out of a maze, finding her way.

David smiled as she stepped into the kitchen, her cock, of course, leading the way. It was hard for it not to, being as large as it was, although he had already set everything up in the kitchen just as he wanted it to be. His fingers itched for more but the prize that he'd sought out so desperately was right there before him, pleasure, at long last, a given with a woman that he did not have to woo and sweet-talk just to get her to stay in the same room as him and give him half a chance. Not that he was a bad guy, in essence, of course not, just that he had not been lucky of late and seriously needed to get in some of his release too before a case of blue balls knocked him out of the game for good.

He wondered if he'd be all that interested in the dating game after he'd fucked his mother. The consequences of such a thing were not something that he'd thought all that much about.

"Here."

The kitchen table, where they ate breakfast together, was low enough to be around hip-height for Charlotte, considering her heels, although it only contained one piece of food on their very best china. Shop-bought, a chocolate cake stood there in all its glory, decadent in ribbons of dark chocolate and topped with raspberries and cream, oozing temptation with the lure of a thicker, sugary sauce within that would turn the devourer into a state of sugar-overdose.

His mother did not register that it was there, entranced and smiling blankly at him.

Perfect.

He took a deep breath.

"Fuck the cake."

David didn't know quite how she would interpret that, a kinky nuance of a fetish rising to the surface that he had not allowed light to be breathed into before, control at the heart of it all. It was not normal and that was what excited him about it, pushing the limits of what sex was, maybe just what had put off potential girlfriends from him in recent months. Maybe they knew that he wanted something more from them that they could not match up to. Maybe his mother was perfect for every little fantasy that he had not yet had the pleasure of playing out.

It was all his to toy with.

She did not hesitate, stepping up to the table and the cake as if it was her sole mission in life, her cock seeking it out like a missile. The ribbon stood out from the paleness of her skin as she pushed into it, leaning on the heavy, wooden table for balance, a moan rising from her lips as if she could not possibly bear to hold it back. Neither did she have any need to as her son hungrily watched her, his hand on his cock, trousers sliding down to reveal the hardness of his erection.

The softness of the cake closed in around her cock and Charlotte moaned out loud, not needing to hide her pleasure and lust as the slicker, creamier filling made itself known. It was perfectly yielding, which she may have considered strange if she'd been eating it rather than fucking it, but Charlotte wasn't in any position to question what was happening to her or what she was doing as her hips rocked and worked, sliding into the dessert over and over again.

Yet there was pressure on her buttocks, her son dropping to his knees, though she didn't recognise him as her son t. To Charlotte, he was only someone to share her pleasure with in the moment, following his command, all normal and lustful as he pressed his tongue into her sex, scooping up her arousal. It disappeared quickly down his throat but he must have liked what she'd given him the tiniest taste of as he groaned and shoved two fingers into her pussy instead, burying his lips between her arse-cheeks to lap and rim her anal ring.

Grunting, she shuddered, torn between fucking the cake and shoving her arse back at him, need rising in a trembling throb of desire. She didn't know whether she was spilling pre-cum into the cake or not, the soft entrapment of it all that she needed, more than enough to stimulate her when she'd felt very much on the edge of orgasm for most of the day. David knelt behind her, tongue squirming and wriggling over her anal ring, spreading her butt-cheeks apart with both hands, one wet with her juices, although she was perfectly clean back there. No, there was nothing to worry about in terms of hygiene as she thrust and let him do as he willed, need ramping up tenfold as her balls churned and her cock throbbed tenaciously, wanting the release that had been denied to her for so long already.

David could barely breathe, so closely was he pressed up against her backside, but he was not about to stop as he fingered her roughly, driving his fingers into her sopping wet pussy over and over again. There was absolutely no resistance at all for two digits and only a tiny amount for there, his breath catching in his throat, chest juddering with withheld emotion. His tongue played teasingly over her rosebud, toying with her, the control he had over her, though it was merely being so close to her that had his heart racing.

With his shirt open, hanging loose over his front with the buttons undone, David huffed and groaned hotly into her backside, needing more, taking all that "more" that he could from her. He needed it, needed her, the wait unbearable as the slop of her cock sliding into the cake filled the room, their moans and muffled grunts the perfect background cacophony to abject lust. There was nothing there to hold them back even as he slurped back down into her pussy, relishing in the thickly tart, alluring flavour of her, licking his fingers off only to ram them back into her cunt all over again, heart pounding.

Yet he had his pleasures to take too and an aching hard-on that begged for attention, even if her body was ripe and ready to be taken. It would have been a crime indeed to ignore his mother and all that she was to him, all that she had done to him, the passion and pleasure of it all coming to such a sweet head. He could not help but stand and push up against her, his cock questing for her folds, though neither did David object in the slightest when it slipped up a little too high, prodding at her arse.

To hell with it...

It was not something, after all, that anyone was going to say that he couldn't do what he wanted to do, grunting as he pushed up against her, needing it. Her anal ring parted softly around him as she relaxed, allowing him deeper, her passage closing around him to suck him in almost like a pair of lips. Truly, David had not had an anal experience before and he groaned deep in the back of his throat as the extremely luscious tightness tugged at his cock. He needed it all so very much that he could barely vocalise his pleasure, head rolling back, from one shoulder to the other, though he, at least, had a very visceral means through which to relieve the tension lacing his body.

She was exquisite, David's heart surging, one man barely able to believe his luck. He was fortunate, at long last, in lust, groaning out loud, his moans rising, hips working. He had to put more effort into fucking her arse than he'd expected, drawing her hips back to him so that he could get an even deeper thrust, making good use of every inch of his cock. He wouldn't have wanted to miss out, after all, on something that he had wanted for too long, breath raking through his lungs and his windpipe as he sought to drag in all he could, fervour mounting so passionately that it was a wonder indeed that he could contain it at all.

All the while, Charlotte still tried to fuck the cake, her son controlling her thrusts as he groaned and kissed her shoulder, nuzzling and pressing in closer to her, all for his pleasure. As much as she moaned and ground her hips forward, she still wanted to let him fill her, pleasure mounting, the tension in her cock incredible as she tried to keep moving, to keep fucking the cake, just like he'd asked her to. She had to do it, for there was no other option in her mind, hips working, her son's hands clasping her tits, massaging and groping them, squeezing them so very wonderfully.

Her arse had never been so full as she near enough begged him to pound her, whimpering breathlessly, skin flushed in hot, randy patches. Charlotte could not have held back, or so it felt, from that high of orgasm if she'd tried, though it was not her that was controlling it anymore. No, that was him, even if she didn't know that, nothing about her body under her hand anymore, her life gone as she had known it. She would not know any different, however, as far as anything else went, her lusts fulfilled and her life just what she wanted it to be, to all shapes and forms.

David, however, was the one who benefitted the most from everything, grunting and groaning as he pounded her, hammering her anal passage as she, softly but surely, opened up for him. Her passage was yielding, allowing him to thrust harder and faster than before, his heart in his mouth as her tits filled his hands so perfectly. Pushing his chin onto her shoulder gave him the best view of her thrusting cock, driving into the cake, an increasing mess splattering across the table, lust mounting, the pressure in his loins such that he could not bear it.

He was close, so very close already, but he was not one who had to hold back as he grit his teeth and held on for as long as he possibly could for his pleasure and his pleasure alone. There was so much more for him to take, in time, with his hypnotised mother that it was hard to remember not to plough himself full of all manner of pleasure in the present moment, everything pumping up hard and fast, his cock throbbing, desiring more.

David held his breath. More, just a little more. But he could not hold back even though he wanted to feel his mother climax first, one of her breasts in each hand, squeezing hard so that her soft flesh squashed out between his fingers. Yet he had to let go of one, only for a moment, to rip the ribbon from her cock, the red length of cloth unfurling sweetly, even with its sweat and pre-cum stains, as his mother gasped, eyes half-lidded with a sudden onrush of pleasure.

He didn't want her to hold back anymore.

"Cum!"

It was the signal that her hypnotised mind had been waiting for and Charlotte gasped, lips opening and closing without any audible sound, the bliss that she had been craving all day rising within her. The tide roared, cresting higher and higher into a tidal wave, swamping her soul as her skin erupted in electric tingles, her feminine and masculine sides coming together as she pumped and pounded the cake for all she was worth. Even less in control of her body at that moment than she usually was, she howled out her lust brokenly as she finally released her orgasm, filling the cake with spurt after spurt of cum, far, far more productive than she would have usually been.

Her seed poured into the cake, a flow that simply could not be stopped, and her son pressed up against her, her nipples rubbing up against his fingers, a teasing touch. It went without saying, to her mind, that he had all the pleasure he could possibly have, even squeezing her passage down around him to make him feel even better, the need that twisted through his body groaning, yearning for more, always more.

David, of course, had no intention of holding back with the ribbon in his fingers, dangling there, though he was sure that he would use it again - all for his pleasure, of course. With no need to hold onto the ribbon, he let it go, allowing orgasm to burst through him, hips working and grinding erratically as he filled her backdoor entrance with a hefty dose of cream, although it still wasn't as much as what she produced. He, after all, was just a man with some fetishes that he was entranced in playing out while she was well and truly entranced and had been edged all day, her need far greater than his had ever been, as difficult as that was to believe.

12