Hypnotising His Mother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed there for a moment, allowing their orgasms to taper off, everything more powerful than anything either of them had experienced, though that could have been the illicit nature of everything coming together. They had each other though, at the exclusion of all else, his cock softening slightly as her anal passage twitched around him, aware of the intruder even as she spent the last drops of seed into the cake that he had set out for her.

With a soft sigh of true contentment, David pulled out, letting drops of cum trail down her backside, marking her anal ring, a messy cream-pie slopping out of her. His mother barely seemed to notice, however, softly entranced by his spell as he leaned over the table, her hands flat on it for support that she sorely needed. But a man as lustful as David was could not resist taking her tits in his hands again for one last squeeze, her cock remaining half-hard as it was slow to soften.

"Clean up everything," he said, still breathing more heavily than usual after all that had taken place. "I'll sort the cake."

She smiled at him. What a lovely son he was! Oh, how nice, how good of him. Charlotte, of course, first sorted the mess on the table while he took the cake and set it aside, making sure that she had room to work. Mopping the floor was not a task usually undertaken when one was nude (bar the stockings and heels, of course) but there was no way for her mind to come to terms with it as anything but perfectly normal, only leaving afterwards to shower and clean herself up, as directed, once that job had been well enough taken care of.

When she reappeared in the living room, where David was freshened up in jogging bottoms and a loose, comfortable T-shirt for wearing around the horse, she was comfortably dressed in her evening clothes too. Charlotte could not have said quite why she was wearing them, only that they felt right and that was more than good enough for her.

"Wake up."

She blinked, coming back to reality, the trance leaving her, although there was still a need in her loins that did not quite feel as if it could be sated through any normal means. The hypnosis was still there, lurking in the wings, but there was a delight that could not be contained too, the aftermath of an orgasm that she could not remember settling her soul in some kind of strange way.

"Hey, mom."

She sat beside him as if everything was normal, a smile on her face and his too. David offered her a piece of cake, a plate resting beside him with crumbs and a fork as if he had already had some.

"I have a surprise for you - I made this!"

He smiled a little too widely, heart thumping, though he knew what was up with it, that he hadn't really made it. He'd had to cut out the best slices of cake that were left after she'd fucked it as he'd ordered her to, but that was something that was completely by the by to him when he knew that she wouldn't ever find anything at all strange or different about any of it. The cake looked luscious and even his mother appraised it visually, turning her plate from one way to the other, her fork lifted already as if she couldn't wait to dig in.

"Oh, David... This is thoughtful of you. Thank you!"

Despite the long day that she'd surely had, not even Charlotte could resist being enthusiastic at that late hour over cake. Sure, she was near enough always on a diet but that wasn't going to stop her from appreciating a gift like that, cutting off a delicate portion with her fork and bringing it to her lips. He watched her perhaps a little too closely but she shook it off, putting it down to her being a little too sensitive after a day at work that had surely been a trial and a half for her. He wasn't staring, he couldn't be. David was just her son and what did it matter if he even was staring?

Taste exploded on her tongue and she made a soft sound of enjoyment, immediately taking another bite and a morsel that slipped over her tongue as if it could not bear to linger in her mouth for any longer at all than necessary.

"It tastes wonderful! You must be becoming quite the baker. You'll land a young woman yourself in no time if you keep up things like this."

He smiled, watching her devour every last bite of the cake, devouring her with his eyes. He wasn't about to stop her from eating it all and, frankly, would have simply ordered her to eat it all if she had shown any nuance of resistance. The cake that had been on his plate was from something else, for he was not about to eat cum, though hers had been a part of the cake that was well and truly saturated with her semen, infused through the mess that had, once, been a perfectly normal cake.

Yet it was better with her seed and he hid his smirk even as she complimented him all over again for his skill, which he accepted. It had been, of course, something that had been completely orchestrated by him.

There would be more still to come as he learned just how far his hypnosis could go.

12