Hypnotising His Mother Pt. 05

Story Info
His hypnotised mother is under his control...
3.3k words
4.36
22.4k
26
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing non-consensual incest between an adult mother and her son. No characters in any of my stories are underage and all are clearly over eighteen, written as such.

***

Hypnotising His Mother

Part Five

Walking through the house a few days later, David tapped at his phone, though there was nothing that he needed to worry about right then and there. It was a weekend and he was barefooted in just his jogging bottoms and a comfortable T-shirt, although there was an ever-increasing temptation to remove that too. It was not as if his mother could or would scoff at him baring his chest, though it would have been considered a perfectly normal thing to be done in most families too, even considering what he and his mother got up to while she was his sleeping beauty.

The pound of trainer-clad feet on the treadmill echoed down the upstairs hallway and he poked his head into Charlotte's fitness room (not something that he partook in personally) to find her following his orders perfectly. Naked from head to toe, as she always was when she was under his spell, she ran at a good pace on the treadmill, stretching out her legs for a good-sized stride even as her breasts swung and bounced. Without the support of a bra, they had nothing at all to keep them in place, juddering from side to side with no sense of stability at all for them.

David paused there, leaning against the door frame with a small, knowing smile. If they hurt, she did not react, leaving him good and free to enjoy the show as she showed off all that she had to offer, working at making her body even more appealing for him. Her breasts seemed larger when they were moving and heaving with breath, though she kept a good pace that she could maintain for a long time - all the better for him! He licked his lips, already imagining how it would feel to lock his lips around her nipples again, her skin gleaming ever so faintly with sweat, which only made her all the more alluring to him.

The main fact of her body on show, however, was her dick, bouncing and bobbing almost as erratically as her tits. He had not yet put the ribbon or anything else similar on her to prevent her from climaxing but there was more fun in that manner to be had where that came from, a smirk tugging at his lips as he enjoyed the show. Although his cock rose to attention, bringing a bulge within his loose, house-trousers, it was hers that was on full show and drawing the eye, bigger and thrusting back and forth as if, even in her exercise, she was thinking about sex.

He'd earlier ordered her to wear weights on her dick, however, and it was those that helped her cock to swing back and forth even more wildly than it would have before, dangling like her nuts. He'd only just given her a new one that morning and the three of them clanked and jostled against one another as if there simply wasn't room for them while she was walking about, let alone while she worked out.

"How's it going, mom?" He said with a smile. "Good workout?"

"Yeah, it's going..." She paused to puff. "...Well, it's going well."

It was difficult to talk when she was running and she took it down a few notches into a medium jog, not picking her feet up so high, though that only meant that her swinging cock could bounce down a little more closely to her thighs. It drew attention to the light splatter of pre-cum, her cock stimulated by the weights even if indirectly.

"That's good," he said, eyes wandering, "very good..."

They didn't need to talk but musing about the weather allowed him a little longer to admire her body, how she had changed and grown under his hypnotic control. He didn't care what they were talking about, only that he had his chance to take her in, to look over what he would be surely taking advantage of in other ways later that day. Of course, Charlotte was caught in a trance where she could walk and act as normal but didn't realise that there was anything strange about what she was doing. Naked in front of her son? Oh, that was perfectly fine, not even something that registered even a little in her mind.

Staying there even after their conversation had ended, he didn't move a single muscle until she had stepped off the treadmill, sweaty and contented with the work that she had done. Her son stepped back, allowing her to make her way down to the shower, though he had ensured that she would always leave the shower room door open going forward so that her body was always on show to him at all times. It was all he wanted and all that he lusted to admire, day in and day out, perhaps even falling under a spell of hers while she was caught up in his.

Still, the headphones had been refined further and he was sure he could push the hypnosis out further and further, ensuring that she would forever be under his control, obeying his every last whim.

With a small smile, he shook his head, brushing his fingers back through his dark hair as if struck by a sudden cord of shyness.

Maybe he'd been holding out for his sexy mom all along.

*

After her shower, Charlotte took the driver's seat to take them to the supermarket for the usual, boring supplies. What didn't make it boring for David, of course, was the fact that she had once again "forgotten" to put on her special underwear that kept her cock in check. She had, of course, been allowed to wear some underwear, silky lingerie that better defined the outline of her thick cock, but that would not keep her secret if they had not been going at a quieter time of day when everyone else, surely, would be out enjoying the spring weather. It would have been nice, truly, to go for a walk in the park or something like that but he had other things in mind to take care of first, the whipped cream and other sexy sauces to start off with beckoning him from the supermarket aisle.

Grinning to himself, he looked out the window. It was a good time to be alive!

"What was that movie that's coming out next week?"

Charlotte drew him from his reverie as he cast his mind about, scrambling as if he had been asked something in a class from back in college. He was past that, of course, older then, but it still put him in the seat of a boy or a man who had not quite been paying due attention where he should have been.

"Er... One of the re-done fairytales, I think."

He pressed his lips together, scanning his mind for the name. What was that one again?

"Oh, it was Sleeping Beauty - were you thinking of going to watch it with Julie?"

He waited a beat for politeness, expecting her to be concentrating on the word rather than hastening to reply straight away, as they pulled up to a red light...and didn't stop. Traffic shot across the intersection and he cursed, slamming himself back in his seat and jerking to the side. Someone blared their horn and he couldn't blame them one bit for being aggressive as they cut straight across when they shouldn't have, forcing other drivers to swerve around them solely not to hit them.

"Fuck - mom!"

But she was gone, the trigger phrase having been spoken and sending her into the trance that had been programmed into her so neatly that she could be tipped under at any time and in any place. He swore out loud all over again but his mother stared straight ahead, her hands loose on the steering wheel as David fumbled for the words that would bring her out of the trance and, at the very least, save them from something like, well, serious bodily harm!

"Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"What?" She sat up straight, moving the car back to the correct side of the road as if nothing at all had happened, continuing with a small frown as she gave him a "look". "What are you on about? I am awake - stop yelling at me!"

He exhaled the breath that he had undoubtedly been holding, although it would take far longer than that to bring his heart back towards something anywhere near resembling a normal pace. She glared at him out of the corner of her eye, completely not taking into account at that it was her that had nearly caused an accident, though she may have well reacted the same way regardless of whether she was under a trance or not.

Swallowing hard, David tried to ignore how dangerous the road looked around him all of a sudden, things coming to a head. How had he been so foolish? He knew that her trigger phrase would send her into a trance but doing it in public, let alone in the car, was a ridiculous thing to let slip out! If that movie was being shown for any length of time too, he would have to be extra careful about what he said about it, although who knew just how he was going to get around that without making it completely obvious what he was doing.

Trying to breathe slowly and evenly, he didn't reference their very near miss there and instead turned things more deliberate as she turned onto a side-street that she thought was a short-cut to the supermarket. It was not really a short-cut, however, only something that Charlotte thought was such. He wasn't about to tell her otherwise while he wanted to know something while keeping them safe, hopefully, at the same time.

"Sleeping beauty: drive on!"

He rushed the words out a little in his haste to make sure that things went smoothly, his mother's grip on the steering wheel not breaking. She looked ahead as he laid out a route for her, heart in his mouth with the memory of the near accidentally, admittedly, a little too fresh in his mind for any kind of comfort.

"Drive safely. Obey all road regulations."

Well, it was not as if he wanted to die there. After such a close call, he could not help but think that, needing something to distract him. His mother, however, drove perfectly, following his directions as he led her off to an area that was a little more secluded for them and something that he just about had to do before getting on to the supermarket.

"So..." He said slowly, rolling the words around in his mouth without letting them out. "How did you keep your dick a secret from, you know, doctors and other people? I mean, the underwear only does so much."

He did not speak as smoothly as he usually did but his mother did not notice as she kept driving, her attention split between him and the road in the best way it could be.

"My mother helped me. All the women in our family have this problem."

That stopped David in his tracks, his lower jaw even dropping as he stared at her.

"What, even grandmother? She has a...a..."

Even though he'd spent so much time watching his mother handle her cock in the last few days, he still struggled to say it out loud when he was not in his role and perhaps too not quite in the mood for it either. It was difficult in the terms of a normal conversation, although there was nothing normal to be had about a woman that he'd known his whole life and had never before known that she had extra equipment between her legs.

"Your grandmother has a dick too, yes."

She smiled as she said it, acting as if it was a perfectly normal conversation, for that was just what he'd wanted her to have with him, revealing the secrets of her past while he struggled with the revelations laid out for him. That was too much... His mother was one thing but he would never have suspected that, not even in light of all that he had found out about his mother to begin with.

"Do my aunts have it too?"

He hardly dared listen to the answer to the question.

"Yes, my sisters too, every woman in my family, our family."

He swallowed hard. If the hypnosis worked on her, it was reasonable to say that it would work on the other women in his family too, his grandmother being the closest of them all in terms of physical distance. It was too much and he shook his head, glancing out the window again for something to do, something to distract his eyes if only for a moment. It was, in a way, all that David could do.

"And..." He didn't have to ask but he had to ask at the same time. "Does grandmother have a cock as big as you do?"

His mother took half a second in her trance to answer him, the only pause for thought and a beat that told him that she was thinking about her answer first of all.

"I think I am bigger but she thinks hers is larger than mine. We never compared them and I was too young when she let me know about the things I would have to do to hide it to want to know more."

David privately wished that she had, indeed, done more with her mother when she'd become an adult but he could imagine that anything sexual would have been the furthest thing from his mind when it came to family when he was younger. There was little for him right then and there but to lean back in his eat and process, directing his mother to turn off into a car park that had a few wheelie bins at the back, enough to keep them hidden while he...well... David didn't quite yet know what he was going to do, even though he knew well enough that he'd have to do something.

He needed to cool off, to calm down, to come back to himself in some way after such an incident, and he knew one way, at least, that would soothe and smooth the edges of his mind like nothing else could. She parked up under his direction and turned to him with a smile, so in-tune with her son that she could not help but know, at least in part, what he wanted from her even before he had vocalised it out loud as an order.

Their minds were intertwined, that was a fact, with the power of the hypnosis headphones and it remained to be seen how far they could be pushed, David gently directing her without using his words at all to get her cock out. Her trousers made that a little more difficult to achieve but she was not about to say anything against him as she took her erection out, letting it swell into her hand.

And that was just what he lusted for, the close of her manicured fingers around his shaft, nails flashing, glinting in the low light. He groaned softly in the back of his throat, relaxing a little more as he enjoyed the show, everything there for his attention as Charlotte put on a show for him, his entranced mother giving him everything that he could have ever wanted and more too.

Yet there was something that he had not yet been brave enough to undertake with her and that was actually touching her shaft, something that he never thought he would do as, of course, he was attracted to women and not men. There was something different, however, about how her shaft throbbed, being inherently female regardless of anything else, and he moved his hand out and out and out, as if in slow-motion, taking in every last detail of her length down to the swollen orbs of her nuts beneath.

But closing his hand around his mother's shaft was the best thing David could have done, his breath catching as he remembered the taste of her pussy on his tongue, driving him on. He whimpered softly, not caring for the sound or for the hiding of it, pushing his hand up and down as if it was on his cock, although there was something very different about jerking someone else off.

It was hotter. Much hotter, in fact, most of all his mother's moans, how her hips rose, breasts trembling, her back arching so very softly and wantonly. She couldn't hold herself back even if she'd wanted to and he lusted for that breaking of self-control, the demand with which she wanted her orgasm, even though she couldn't get off without his order. David hardly had to do anything at all with her thrusting so desperately into his hand, always acting as if she had not gotten off in months, was the most randy of teenagers left out with so much eye-candy that she could barely hold herself back at any time.

Yet there was pleasure to be had and he adored how she throbbed in her hand, her need rising in a desperate whine.

"Oh... Oh, please," she breathed. "So close... So close..."

Yet he could keep her going for as long as he wanted her to, enjoying how she bucked and twisted, containing herself even then as she obeyed him down to his every last whim. David wondered if she would have obeyed something that went against the laws of things but that was not something to prey on his mind when things were coming to a lustful head. The throb and twitch of her cock drove him on, pumping her harder and faster, wanting that cum shot, wanting to see all that his dicked mother had to give him and then the rest too.

"Cum."

A single word, a single command, but one that meant more than anything else as she screamed in climax, humping and grinding, spilling her load over her trousers and the bottom hem of her shirt too. There was little else David could do in the heat of the moment than to let her keep going and he knew that they would not end up at the store after he'd forced her to orgasm, Charlotte knowing nothing but pleasure as it erupted through her. No, her mind was completely taken up by a desire to let him take her in with his eyes, his hand doing such wonderful, wonderful, things to her at that very moment.

She didn't have to worry though as David took care of her, pumping her to swift completion, more and more cum spilling out of her. When she had last gotten off was of no consequence at all as he made good use of her, licking his lips, enjoying her lust even as it spilt out so openly, putting on the best show possible for her son in such an unconventional location.

It was all well and good, David breathing shortly and sharply through his nose, his need satisfied in one way but not in another, wanting something that he could not explain to himself. His mind was settled at least a little but there was still more to bear in mind as he thought of all that his mother had revealed to him even then, the possibilities of the hypnosis headphones opening up before him as he could never have expected.

As he sat there panting with a hard-on and his mother's cum dripping over his hand, he slid his gaze away, a smile pulling at the corners of his lips. He did not quite feel that he had the breath in his lungs to actually smile fully but that was quite alright: he didn't have to rush through anything at that time.

One thing, however, was certain.

He would have to visit his grandmother very soon.