Hypnotising Mum

Story Info
Two years in prison, six months house arrest living with Mum.
4.1k words
4.39
36.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wouldn't have moved in with mum, given the choice.

But the parole board would only let me out if I had somewhere permanent to stay.

I'd just turned 40, and spent two years in prison. Doing nothing but working out in the gym, and masturbating in my cell.

Mum seemed happy for me to stay with her. Probably because she was lonely. She's been alone, ever since my father left her for a bitch of a secretary ten years ago.

As far as I know, she has never been with a guy since dad, which I think is down to some body issues. I don't get it myself. Granted she's in her sixties now, and has always had problems with her weight. But ive always gone for women with curves, so I know there would be someone out there for her.

I moved back in to my old room and kept a low profile. I felt shameful for going to prison, and letting mum down. But after a couple of days, I was pleased to have a second chance, and maybe make it up to her in some way.

We enjoyed the odd film, dinners at the dining table, and generally lounged around the house together. sometimes though we wore next to nothing around of each other.

That probably wasn't such a good idea As you can imagine. After two years of being banged up, I was a pretty horny guy, and mum was the only woman I was getting to see on a daily basis.

Her large breasts, and big round bottom. In bra and panties, were giving me thoughts I shouldnt be having about her, but I was.

One morning, I woke up to an empty house. Mum had left a note saying that she was out with some friends for the day.

I made myself a cup of tea, but instead of going back to my room. I went into mums bedroom, and riffled through her drawers. and found a pink vibrator along with a flesh coloured dildo, and a copy of fifty shades.

I started imagining mum, fucking herself with her toys, and it turned me on, thinking of her being so naughty.

I opened her clothes hamper and dug through until I found a large pair of black panties. When I held them up to my nose, there was still a faint smell of her pussy.

I found another pair of blue lace ones, which must have been placed there more recently because the smell of pussy was much stronger. I stuck out my tongue and licked the crotch area. Getting my first taste of pussy id had in over two years, and it was my own mothers pussy!.

But I didn't care, I was horny as fuck and just wanted to smell and taste pussy.

I lay on her bed and got some porn up on my phone.

I placed the panties over my nose, and began stroking my cock and cupping my balls, while sniffing mums panties. Watching as a woman who looked a lot like mum fingered herself to orgasm.

The scene in front of me, coupled with the scent of mums pussy made my cock ache so bad.

I imagined cuming inside mum, right there on her bed, as I shot a load of spunk all over myself.

Laying there, catching my breath, my mind began to ponder.

Part of the conditions of my early release is that I stay under house arrest for six months. The only pussy I would get a sniff at would be mums knickers.

Then I thought mum must be desperate for some cock after ten years of not getting any.

I know I was desperate after just two!

The fact that she masturbates with a vibrator, and dildo proves that she would love to be fucked.

What if there was a way that I could give her and myself some much needed satisfaction.

But how would I go about doing that?

The old criminal in me began to devise a plan.

I could try and seduce her but her motherly instincts would probably be too strong.

I would have to try and change her mind set, but then drugging her would bring its own set of dangers.

Then I struck upon an idea, an almost harmless one...hypnosis

I spent the rest of the day trying to find a way to hypnotize mum. I searched the internet, sifting through site after site. Through credible sources and hacks, reading review after review.

Until eventually I found what I was looking for. A hypnosis video that, acording to reviews, had a very high success rate. It would leave the subject in a very suggestive state.

I could pass it off as a way for her to lose weight. But the only problem was, I had no money yet.

At dinner, mum told me about her day and what a nice time she had shopping with friends. I told her about a job I had lined up through my parole officer, as a night time warehouse worker. But wouldn't be starting until next week.

Mum was pleased that I would be earning a wage, as well as having something to keep me occupied.

As the weeks rolled by, I continued to raid her clothes hamper whenever I had a day off or she was out.

The sweet smell of her panties were my only sex life, for over a month.

until I brought and recieved the hypnosis dvd.

The scent of mums pussy kept me focused on my goal. To hypnotize her, and plant the idea in her mind. To make her think of me in a sexual way.

I approached the subject while we were sitting watching t.v. I explained that I had brought her a dvd that might be able to help her lose weight.

She was sceptical at first, but I managed to convince her that it had been recommended by Hollywood stars. She pondered for a minute, then eventually agreed to give it a go.

She didn't hold out much hope though, she had tried every diet and fad imaginable in the past.

If only she knew what I really had in mind!.

But if it worked it would definitely help her to lose some weight.

I prepared the room by dimming the lights. Then put the dvd on and watched the introductory part.

When I was set I called mum who was getting dressed after taking a bath.

I got her to sit down on the couch and get comfortable before explaining that she should try and keep her mind clear of all thoughts except what she sees and hears on the screen.

She rolled her eyes but agreed to follow my instructions. I pressed play and left the room as soon as I heard the voice come on the screen.

The introduction explained that anyone not being hypnotized should leave the room for the duration of one hour.

After the time was up I returned to the room, mum was still sitting on the couch but her head was resting back and her eyes were closed. Gentle music was playing on the screen.

I knew that this was the moment of truth and began by talking to her in a gentle, soothing voice. I explained that she was about to begin a journey to lose weight, that her appetite would decrease and she would no longer desire to eat so much food, and will want to exercise more.

I repeated the suggestion three more times per the instructions. After the final time I realized that I still had no idea if it was working and felt compelled to test it somehow.

Knowing that she would be in a highly suggestible state if it worked properly,

I decided to tell her to stand up. I watched her slowly get up and stand with her hands by her side.

I'm still sceptical about whether or not she is going along with it to tease me or if she is really hypnotized.

I needed to test it somehow.

"Mum, open your eyes" I tell her, and note that her breathing is slow and her blinking is really slow.

I waved a hand in front of her face, and get no response. I do this a couple more times with the same lack of reaction.

"Ok mum, sit back down, and relax" She complies and sits, staring, and blinking slowly.

"I'm going to ask you a series of question and I want you to answer them honestly, do you understand? "

"Yes"

This was the moment of truth, and I had to be careful, she still may be faking.

I decided to be cheeky but keep it so I could laugh it off if I had to.

"Do you ever do any exercise?"

There was a long pause before she answered.

"I go walking sometimes"

"ok good, but there are other forms of exercise too..do you ever masturbate?"

Again there was a long pause

"Yes..of course...doesn't everybody?"

"ok that's great...how often do you masturbate?"

She was quicker to answer this time

"Every day"

Now I was about to cross the line and pass a point I couldn't just laugh off.

"Do you...Do you ever...think of your son...when you masturbate?"

She didn't answer, and became a little bit agitated. I decided to repeat the question a bit clearer.

The pause was so long this time I thought she wasnt going to answer, but the she said;

"yes...yes I do"

I couldn't believe it my mum actually pleasuring herself thinking of me!.

She would never admit that, not in a million years, she had to be hypnotized for real!

I continued speaking in a low soft voice.

"listen to my voice and let it sink deep down inside the back of your mind... From now on You will think that there is nothing more natural than lusting after your son...you will want to make him hard and tease your pussy with his cock, just like you do with your vibrator... you will want your son to lick your pussy and ride on his face until he makes you cum... you will want to do whatever he tells you to...and please him...do you understand?"

"Yes...I understand"

"Good...now...when I count to three and snap my fingers, you will wake up feeling refreshed... BUT... will have the most undeniable urge to strip completely naked and visit your son in his bed...do you understand?"

"I understand"

I began to back out of the room counting as I opened the door...1...2...3... and snapped my fingers just as I was closing the door, leaving mum alone in the living room.

I ran to my bedroom, peeling off my clothes the minute I was inside, I checked myself out in the mirror, I was looking pretty buff.

I guess two years in prison actually paid off.

I opened my bedside drawer and pulled out a little blue pill. Swallowing it down with a half drunk bottle of water.

I heard a creek come from the bottom of the stairs. Was this mum coming to my bedroom?, had my plan actually worked?

I felt so naughty, as I climbed into bed, switching my bedside lamp off at the same time.

I was about to embark on something truly wrong, truly taboo.

I was about to have sex with my own mother!

The minutes seemed like hours as I heard the stairs creek the higher she got, the agony of watching her shadow move below the door, as she got closer. Was almost unbearable.

I wrapped my hand around my cock, and began to stroke. Bringing it to life.

My bedroom door started to creep open, and the light spilled in through the doorway.

I could barely make out the silhouette that shadowed the light in the doorway. But could just about see the curves of her naked body.

Holy shit! My plan was actually working!

Her silhouette moved closer, until I could feel my mattress move at my feet like someone was getting on to it.

I felt her crawling up the bed straddling my legs. As she got closer and my eyes began to adjust, I could see her large breasts hanging right in front of me!. She reached up and grabbed my covers and slowly pulled them down towards my waist.

I could barely contain my excitement, but just about managed to keep myself from braking the intense silence.

With my covers down at my ankles, mum slowly ran her hands up my legs finding my balls and wrapping her hand around the base of my cock, giving me several strokes.

My breathing became heavier, as she proceeded to make her way up. Until her legs spread across my thighs and as she kept scooting up, I felt an instant warmth covering my balls. Had she just placed her pussy on my balls?.

A second later and I had my answer. She lifted my growing dick and rubbed it against the fold of her lips. I felt a little friction, from her pubic hair, but once my cock had parted her lips, it was instantly covered with warm wet juices from her pussy. She continued rubbing my cock on her, using the head to flick back and forth across her clit.

I broke the silence first, by letting out a series of moans.

She continued using my cock to masturbate with until it was achingly hard. At this point, she laid my soaked dick on to my stomach and scooted up higher on my hips. Until she had my rock hard cock sandwiched between her dripping pussy and my stomach.

Reaching back, putting her hands on my legs for support, she began thrusting her hips back and forth, slowly jacking me off with her pussy lips.

I placed my hands around her waist, and guided her as she rocked back and forth.

Then she rose off me, lifting my dick with her fingers and rolled the head of my cock over every inch of her wetness.

Every so often she would ever so slightly dip the head into her wanting hole, scooping out more of her wet goodness. Then rubbing it back and forth over her clit.

She held my dick pulling my shaft back into her folds. Then held me in just the right way that she could rub her clit down the entire length.

I moved my hands taking hold of her large tits, and squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and fingers.

With every thrust upward, she would get a slight bit higher on my shaft. Every thrust upward brought the head of my hard cock closer to the entrance of her soaking wet pussy.

Once she had risen enough for me to go in, she would teeter there for a moment before letting my cock slide back out and start another stroke with her clit on my shaft.

The teasing was becoming unbearable, but mum was relentless. Running my cock head the entire length of her valley, over her clit to her arsehole and everything between. Once she had it at her arse, she would stop there and tease her tight bud for a minute before making the return trip back to her clit.

I couldn't help thinking that my mother is into anal play!. The thought that my mum may fuck my cock with her arsehole turned me on so much!. Every time she rubbed my slick head around her arsehole I held my breath wishing her to just lower herself.

But mum had other ideas. As she finished another up stroke, she teased her entrance again. This time, I felt her hand push on my shaft as she released all of her weight and impaled herself onto my cock.

She took a large gasp of air, followed a loud moan of pure release as she hit bottom.

I was shivering as the walls of her pussy clung and pulsated around my shaft. The warmth of her made it feel like she was hugging me from inside.

As she began grinding her hips on mine. Her pussy pulled my cock in every direction while she rode me. It didn't take long to notice that my balls were beginning to tighten as her arse smashed against them with every forward stroke.

At this point I wanted this woman more than anything, the one with my 7 inches buried deep in her pussy, the one moaning loudly, which very much sounded like mum. But not like I've ever heard her before.

She started to grind her hips into mine trying to take every last millimetre of my shaft. Within a minute, my mother was about to unleash a torrent of hot woman cum all over me.

As her moaning became more intense, her pace at which she was fucking me increased.

It didn't take long before my balls felt like they were being twisted in a vice. Mum's hips were in all out bucking mode as she violently thrashed her pussy on my cock.

"Oh god!...oh fuck!...im cumming!...im cumming!"

She yelled, smashing herself hard, balls deep on my cock. Shaking as her orgasm hit her.

Warm fluid released itself from her pussy, covering my balls and running down between my arse crack.

everything came to a complete stop. She froze motionless as she clenched tightly around my thick shaft. Not a moan to be heard, not anything. But just her shivering and shaking.

She slid my 7 inches all the way out, again allowing it to slap against my stomach.

She leant over and turned on my night light. The light filled my eyes and I took in the view of her towering above me, her large breasts dangling inches from my face. Her big round areolas, and nipples standing to attention.

She moved herself up, until her legs were either side of my head. It was the clearest view I had seen of her pussy so far. It was large and the hair around it looked glistening wet.

She balanced herself above my face and began to lower her pussy to my mouth. Her pussy landed on my lips, so I began to suck her lips and lick inside them, trying to excite her with my tongue.

"AARRRGGHHH! Yes, oh god yes!

She cried as her hips began gyrating on my face. Her clit was rubbing against my upper lip and nose and she was getting off on the friction my face's was giving her.

"Keep going, oh! Keep going! Aaarrrghh! Hmmmmph! Lick mummy's pussy, aaah god yes!"

She was riding my face hard now, like I was the saddle on a bucking bull. I briefly worried that she might hurt me, she was fucking my face so hard.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! I'm Cumming!

I'm Cumming! Aaaaaaahhh, ooooohhh, aaaahhhhh,"

She was cumming and pressing her hairy snatch hard into my face to increase the pressure on her clit. My face was getting covered with fluids from inside my mothers pussy!

"Oh, baby. You're so good... So good!"

She pulled her pussy up off me and I could see her smiling face looking down at me.

She climbed off and kneeled beside me, wrapping her lips around the head of my cock. I felt her wet, soft lips sucking as she took me further into her mouth, Her hand cupped my balls, and her head bobbed up and down sucking and slobbering.

Mum looked so amazingly hot, so focused, so enthusiastic!. I couldn't help myself from thrusting my hips several times, causing her to gag.

But she didn't lay off, she kept sucking and sucking. Like a woman possessed. I gave in, closing my eyes and let her go to town.

I would have let her keep going too, and spunk down her throat. But as she was sucking and licking my balls. I realised I wanted one more thing from her that night. I wanted to bend her over, and see that juicy arse of hers. To see what my mother looks like being fucked from behind.

I just about managed to prize her lips from around my cock.

Then I manhandled her until she was on all fours. I placed my hand on her back. Prompting her to lay her head low. Her bare arse sticking way up in the air. I got right behind her and put my hands on her big butt, and spread her cheeks. Her hairy pussy peeled open, showing just how wet inside she really was.

moving in towards my goal, the scent of her pussy got stronger. I slid my tongue in between the folds of her pussy. My nose resting against her arsehole, taking in her musky scent, as I tongue fucked her as deep as I could. Making my tongue go in circles.

The invasion of my tongue made her moan, but I had a feeling my cock would do a better job of making her scream.

I knelt behind her and drew closer, rubbing my cockhead against her pussy lips, she felt so wet, like a cup of warm water.

I pushed inside, until my balls touched her pubic hair.

Mum let out a guttural moan, and pushed herself back on to me.

I took hold of her hips and guided her movements. Back and forth. She built up a steady rhythm, fucking herself on my cock.

It glistened as I watched it go in and out of her pussy. Right up until it slipped out because she was so fucking wet!.

I slid straight back into her, and started to pump her warm wet sloppy pussy for all I was worth.

Mum went wild and started to scream loudly, shouting out to me just how good my cock felt.

I pushed inside her, as deep as I could and ground into her.

"oh god!...oh god!...OH GOD!!!!

I felt her squeeze around my cock, and looked down, watching as her arsehole opened and shut while her pussy pulsated its way to orgasm.

I thrust my throbbing cock, In slow and steady circular movements. Over and over again. Until her pussy walls released there grip. Then went back to slamming her as hard as I could, getting as deep as I could. She slid around on the bed, clutching at the sheets, screaming and grunting.

"Aaaaaaahhhh, fuuuck Mum your pussy feels fuckin' good!!" I shouted, as I marvelled at the shear pleasure I was getting from being inside her.

12