Hypnotising Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy began to grip, and pulsate around my cock again. Which proved too much,

I knew I wouldn't be able to last too long, it was just too intense, my thick hard cock being gripped by mum's pussy, the sight of her bent over, being fucked like a wanton slut. The smell of her pussy lingering in the air, filling my nostrils with her scent.

I decided to just go for broke, and just keep fucking her, deep and hard, over and over again. Until I was covered in sweat, and my balls felt that familiar twinge.

I shoved in deep. One last time, as my body tensed up, and I blew load after load of spunk way deep up inside her.

I held myself there, until I finally felt the last jet of cum seep its way out of my tingling cock

Mum's body was shaking from head to toe, as I held myself tight inside her.

I shuddered as I pulled out, trying to catch my breath. Noticing just how wet the bed was below us was.

I bent down and placed a thumb on one side of her pussy, and peeled her open. The first wad of cum oozed it's way out passed her pussy lips, and ran down over her clit.

It was just like a scene from a porn movie!.

But this was no movie. This was real life, and id just fucked my own mother, and cum inside her!

Things were never going to be the same again after this!.

Mum turned around and lay down with her head on the pillow.

She looked like she had just been fucked good. All flush around her chest and on her cheeks.

Mum placed her hands over her face.

"Oh my god!...that was so good!"

I lay down beside her, running my hand up her leg, then caressing one of her large breast.

Mum took her hands away from her face, and started laughing, almost uncontrollably and began slapping the bed.

"What?...what's so funny?"

"Haaa haaa haaa haa haa...hypnosis!...oh my god!...did you really think that dvd was going to work?!"

"What??...Holy fuck mum!...you tricked me!"

"Yes...but...you tricked me first!"

We both laughed.

12