Hypnotising My Little Sister

Story Info
Brother hypnotised her little sister which led to some fun.
4.1k words
4.26
36.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustysex
lustysex
39 Followers

Before I start the story let me give you a brief idea about who I am. My name is Seeley, I am 22 years old and in my last year of Engineering. I am 5' 11', an athlete, and have tanned skin from running every morning. I am not gym buffed up, but I have a lean athletic figure.

I am the oldest of the two children. I have a younger sister, Temperance who is 18 and has just finished high school and is going to start college after the end of the summer. I came back from college to spend this last summer with her before she too went off into college life.

My sister is short about 5' 2'', has olive skin that she gets from our mother, and has the most curvaceous body that I have ever seen. Her big blue eyes draw you in and make you incapable of saying no to anything that little cutie demands.

Our parents are both lawyers and have their firm with a few partners, and they do pretty well as they have expanded their business to different states in America and therefore are rarely home leaving me and Temperance alone.

I have had a solid crush on my sister for almost a year now, and it hit me out of nowhere. I came down to Miami last year during the summers, my parents weren't home, and I was searching for Temperance to greet her, I called out to her but heard no response.

I kept my bag by the stairs that led up to both of our rooms and started looking for her in the house. By the time I reached the pool, I had searched everywhere in the house and knew either she must be by the pool or she might have gone out.

When I reached the pool, I was too stunned to walk, say, or do anything. There lay my sister on a lounge chair by the pool, completely naked, soaking up the sun, asleep, leaving her beautiful body all for me to look at.

And, that is exactly what I did, I looked at her steadily moving chest, her ample boobs going up and down so leisurely, those perky melons looked to be the perfect handful, the amount you can just squeeze in your palms.

My eyes slowly went down to that chiseled torso, the flat tummy from swimming for the last six years and participating in state-level championships, her body looked exquisite.

Her legs were one over the other, hiding her pussy from my view, but I could just simply stare at her legs as they seemed to be going on and on. You could see the years of laps had done to her body, as to how lean and toned her legs were making her boobs look all the more appealing from afar.

I took a hold of myself, my throat suddenly dry. Feeling parched, and making myself remember that this was my kid sister, with great effort I turned around, went to the kitchen, took out a beer, and went to my room upstairs with my bags.

I took a nap as I was tired from the journey, and by the time I woke up the sun was down, as I went out to eat something there, she was, Temperance albeit with a bit more clothes on her this time: just a tank top and some booty shorts, an understandable choice of attire in the Miami heat.

I cleared my throat, and the sound made Temperance turn around, a smile forming on her face already.

"Hey midget, miss me," I asked her opening up my arms for her, smiling widely.

"Seeley," sighed my sister as she hugged me, snuggling into me closely, making me close my eyes as I could feel all of her, I had admired just a few hours ago.

As much as our parents were out, we were left with nannies and babysitters a lot, which made us a lot closer than our usual siblings. I knew I could never show her how I felt for her, so I just smiled and pretended everything was alright the whole summer till I went back to college, the hustle of college life making me forget all about my insane attraction to my sister.

But now I am back at home, and my sister seems to have gotten hotter since last year. Still spending most of her time in the pool, I have tried to ignore her as much as I can, going out and meeting my friends. Trying to stay out of the house as much as I can.

I even looked up some online courses and decided to do a summer course on hypnosis to pass my time in my room a bit more. The course was fairly intricate and did stifle me a bit at the start, but I slowly got the hold of it, and by the end of the summer, I was getting pretty good at it.

I tried it on my best friend Dan and made him cluck like a duck, and move like a dog. I even recorded it on my phone to show him later, because I knew he wouldn't remember what I did to him.

It was three weeks before I had to back when one day my sister barged into my room looking quite angry, and turned my laptop down, and stood looking at me. I looked up at her "What now Tempe, I was working," I said to her a bit agitated and yet trying to keep looking at her eyes only and not stray down and look at her body.

She clicked her tongue at me, "All you do is work Seeley, this whole summer you have been either cooped up in your room in front of your laptop or out with your friends." She sighed and looked down "I wanted to spend some time with you before I go to college, and you have been simply ignoring me," now she was almost in tears.

I sighed and looked down at myself, got up, and put my arms around her "I am sorry love, I was just busy with this summer course, but I am almost done now. What do you say we hang out today? All day, just you and me,"

She looked up at me with a smile and nodded her head like a little kid. "Come on then, change into your bathing suit and meet me downstairs," she said turning around and walking out of my room looking like the Cheshire cat who got what she came for.

I knew I was going to regret spending a whole day with her when she paraded herself around in her skimpy bikini unknown to her, how much they affected me, and yet I knew I had to go downstairs. I took out my swimming trunks, changed, and went downstairs to her.

She was already in the pool and looked so atrociously beautiful with water drops coming down onto her body, making it look all the more delectable. I decided to draw my mind away from my sister's sexy body and have a fun day with her.

We splashed and played around the pool all day, resting on the lounge and going in again from time to time, and only came out when we were both too tired to move. It was already sundown by the time we got out of the water, too tired to make anything we just ordered some pizza and moved to the movie den in the basements. Cuddling up to watch the movies, I decided that Tempe deserved a little treat, as mom and dad were away and took out a bottle of wine from the wine cellar.

"So what have you been doing all summer," Tempe asked me turning her face to look at me.

I turned around and looked down at her "Nothing much really, I took up a course about hypnosis. I was working on that the whole summer really," I told her honestly.

"Meh! Hypnosis, as if that would work, you wasted so much time on that Seeley?" said Tempe condescendingly shaking her head.

"It works you know; I've tried it on Dan too. He hopped around clucking like a duck for 5 minutes" I told her proudly.

"Oh please! I am not going to believe you that easily. Do it to me, hypnotize me." She said looking at me smugly as if calling out my bluff.

At that point, I was too eager to show her my newly acquired skill and told her "Fine, I'll do it to you, but then don't fuss around later that I made you hop around like a monkey because I will record the proof."

"Yeah, yeah let's get around it already. What do I have to do? Look at a pendant or close my eyes and try not to fall asleep?" she asked me all these questions with a tone of mischief as if she had no belief in it whatsoever and was solely doing it to prove me wrong.

I rolled my eyes at her, used to her sarcasm "Just close your eyes and listen to my voice okay" I told her honestly.

She gave me a look but complied with my request, closing her eyes and lying down quietly.

"Listen to my voice Tempe. Listen to how soothing it is. How much you love my voice." I started slowly easing her into the trance. "As you keep listening to my voice it gives you a sense of security. You know how much you love to listen to my voice" I continued.

By now Tempe was focusing on my voice, her body slowly relaxing and her face becoming calm. I kept on giving her slow instructions for the next few minutes. Telling her to listen to my voice and making her go deep into the trance.

When I knew she was under my trance I made her do silly things like hopping around the bed and behaving like a monkey, all the while recording it to show it to her later.

"Now as I clap my hands you will slowly come out of the trance." I told Tempe but a thought struck me that made me say the next words "And you won't remember anything you did when under this trance and when I say the words coffee cuddle you will go back into the trance" I started slowly clapping my hands and brought back Tempe into reality.

Temperance opened her eyes and looked disoriented for a moment and then looked at me smugly as if she thought she had just taken a nap and not been hypnotized but I showed her the video of jumping around like a monkey in the room. She was so embarrassed she made me delete the video and made me promise to not tell a soul.

I said I wouldn't and we went back to watching the movie however after a few minutes I had to test my ability to bring someone into the trance back by saying a trigger word and so coming close to her I said into her ear "coffee cuddle"

Tempe paused completely a vacant look coming into her eyes and she waited as if looking for her next command. I paused the movie and looked at her, finally able to look at her without any fears of being caught.

She wasn't wearing much anyway, after a tiring day at the pool she had just worn a long loose t-shirt, she stole from me years ago. It came down to her mid-thighs and she only bothered with panties leaving her legs bare and they had been enticing me the whole night.

"Hey Tempe, blink once if you can understand what I am saying," I said to her to test the waters. My excitement reaching heights just to see what more I can do with her.

She blinked once and then continued giving that vacant look making me confident that she could understand me correctly but would not remember anything while being under my influence.

I sat back onto the couch my mind coming up with so many ideas all of them dirtier than the last.

"Tempe, I want you to stand up and remove that t-shirt" I finally told her.

She immediately got up and started removing her t-shirt her hands slowly taking the piece of cloth up or maybe the slow motion was just happening in my head. First, the panties came into view white silk the perfect combination of purity and sexiness as if taunting me that I was doing this to my little sister.

She took off the t-shirt completely and threw it on the ground and I think I stopped breathing for a moment. All of the air wheezed out of my body when I got to see those glorious breasts again. Heaving slightly by her every breath they might have been the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.

"All right beautiful, I want you to come and straddle me," I told her because even though I knew I was controlling everything in my sick mind I still wanted to pretend that that she was coming onto me.

She turned towards where I was sitting and started moving towards me. She came right in front of me and then putting her hands on my shoulders balanced herself and straddled me placing her knees right beside my thighs sitting directly above my now painfully hard dick.

To see my so hot sister this close and to have free reign on her body, I do not think I can even begin to comprehend my thoughts right now.

Before I started anything though I wanted to touch up one more command into my sister.

"Tempe, I want you to truly react however you feel when your body is touched or caressed anyway. React, feel, and show me if you like it or not." I told her because I wanted to know whether whatever was happening to her was something she would like in general or not.

I touched her shoulder with the tip of my fingers and then slowly started moving them downwards, I could see her body shiver slightly by my touch and I loved how her body reacted to my touch.

I then moved both of my hands and placed them on her waist and I held her warm smooth skin skimming my thumbs there just relishing the smooth feel of her.

I then moved my hands upwards slowly skimming above her stomach and finally reached her boobs. I cupped both of them in my palms together and Tempe moaned her head tilting backward a little bit and I was enthralled by her reaction.

I skimmed the pad of my thumbs around her nipples seeing them getting hard and becoming marble peaks right in front of me.

I could not resist the temptation anymore; I moved forward and took her right nipple in my mouth. My left palm still cupped the left breast, kneading it while I sucked and licked the other.

My right hand went and held her neck, the power there making me feel a level of control I did not know I enjoyed. My sister started moaning and writhing in my lap, her moans reverberating in the room. Every suck and lick and little bites bring out such beautiful sounds from her.

I moved my mouth to the column of her throat where her neck and shoulder met and started giving her butterfly kisses there.

Kissing her right behind her ear, a point I knew she was quite ticklish at and she tilted her neck to the left giving me more room I felt so good that I commanded her to react honestly because this way I got to know how her body is reacting with every touch of mine.

I just could not decide what should I make her do next. So many ideas kept on merging one on another making my head hazy with the pleasure I knew was coming my way.

I sat back and kept my right palm around her neck, not squeezing just holding her, my left palm squeezing her left boob, and looked at that magnificent supple body up close. Finally deciding on what I needed her to do next I said to her, "Tempe sweetheart, get up and get on your knees for me."

By now my sister was breathing heavily from being touched by me, got up from my lap, and as gracefully as a deadly siren fell on her knees. Her eyes still pertaining that vacant look, her chest heaving, her nipples tight, body awaiting my touch.

"Love, take my cock out," I told Tempe excitedly waiting for what I knew was going to be the best blowjob I was ever going to get.

She put both of her palms on the helm of my trunks and slowly pulled them down. I lifted my hips to make it easier for her. As she pulled my trunks down my dick popped out like a rigid pendulum swinging a bit and then becoming stationary between us.

"Touch my cock, Tempe. Give me the best blowjob you have ever given." I told her holding my breath awaiting the feel of her warm mouth on my cock.

Her eyes zeroed on my dick. slowly moving her head down, she parted her lips and took the tip of my cock in her mouth and I believe that is what heaven would feel for me, though for what I am doing to my little sister I know I have a special seat booked for me in hell. For what I am feeling right now I will take that place happily.

One of her palms reached out and touched the base of my dick, as she lowered her mouth to take more of my cock into her beautiful mouth. The site of my dick slowly vanishing into that delectable mouth is something I will forever remember. She went down and took around half of my cock before she gagged, though that did not seem to stop her. She took a deep breath from her nose and went ahead taking two more inches of me.

By this point, I am squeezing the cushions of the couch not wanting to stop her in the process. She went up for air, and I said to her, "Look at me Tempe, look me in the eyes as you go down on my dick like a good little sister."

She looked at me, her eyes watery, and went down on my dick again. Up and down as she went one of my hands wove around her hair creating a makeshift ponytail out of them, and using them as a handle I started to face fuck my beautiful sister while she looked at my face and went down on my dick. gagging and making those beautiful noises but never stopping. Giving her best to please her brother as ordered by her master.

Knowing I was not going to last long and feeling the cum bubbling up in my cock, I put both of my hands on her hair and started to face fucking her to the earnest. Her eyes watered more and a tear or two streaked out though I was way too gone into the pleasure to give a damn about it. Ten seconds or so doing so I came hard into her mouth and even in such a state remembered to give out one last command to my sister.

"Swallow it Tempe, do not miss out on a single drop," I told her as I gushed what felt like gallons of cum into her mouth. Though she took every last drop in like a trooper not missing a single drop.

Though breathless I was still hard as fuck, maybe the fact that this was happening to me had finally registered with my brain and my body was ready to take as much of this fucked up pleasure as I can.

I asked Tempe to get up and come back down onto my lap. As she got up and sat on my lap my dick went and snuggled in between her ass. As the blowjob has ended, she now looked straight ahead in front looking into my eyes like I had told her.

Still, I got up with her in my arms and took the stairs to our room, the paused movie and leftover pizza and wine all but a dream. I held her by her ass, slowly squeezing it and skimming my nose on her throat, just barely waiting till I reach my bedroom and get to devour her whole.

For a moment I considered putting her down by the stairs and fuck her here only, though the thought of her writhing on my bed made a better picture. Squeezing her ass hard now, definitive to leave marks on, I reached the top of the stairs and went to my room.

I entered the room, turned the lights on, and sat my sister down on my bed. She was still looking at my eyes, blinking and waiting for my next command. I put my hands on her waist and hauled her up on her bed, her body bouncing once and twice then settling down on the bed, those luscious boobs of her now red from sucking and licking, jiggling around then settling down on her body.

I went up on the bed, pulled both of my sister's knees apart, and sat in between them. Tempe was still looking at me and so I told her, "Tempe. My little slut I am going to eat you now, and I want to hear you go as loud and wild as you want to. Let me hear those screams baby."

A shudder went through her as if acknowledging my command. I looked down upon her perfect cunt, those lips glistening telling the tales of her pleasure and I dipped my head in. My tongue touched her cunt, just lapping the juices up and tasting her, and for a moment there I felt like I was in heaven. It was like I went into a frenzy, just being there in between her legs was giving me a high like no other.

There was a game my ex-girlfriend liked when I played with her, I use to make the alphabet with my tongue, swirling each letter after another and it always made her cum. I started playing the alphabet with my little sister too. Swirling them as I eased one finger into her sopping-wet pussy. By the time H rolled in she was writhing in the bed, palming my bedsheet in her fists and I entered another finger into her.

Turning and twisting, moaning out aloud Tempe had never looked more beautiful than now. I didn't stop the alphabet game my fingers now scissoring out of her at a crazy speed. All I wanted now was to see her cum and I could see she was getting there.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck, sweet Jesus, it's too much. Don't stop Seeley, don't stop whatever you are doing," Tempe moaned out loud and her saying my name was the last straw. My fingers went to a higher speed, all senses lost to me only her orgasm was my goal. Her face was all red, with sweat beads on her forehead, my sister arched up and moaned a final fuck as she came all over my fingers.

lustysex
lustysex
39 Followers
12