Hypnotising My Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she came down from her high, I sat back down on my heels and watched her. Seeing her all flushed from the orgasm she just had I felt like I had accomplished something. As her breathing got normal, I felt like what we did today was more than enough for me forever and I should stop now.

I asked Tempe to come back down with me and wear her clothes. I asked her to lie down on the couch with me and wrapped her up in the blanket we had while we were watching the movie. "As I say coffee cuddle you will get out of the trance and feel like you just woke up from a nap," I told Tempe.

"Sleep cuddle," I said and saw Tempe stretching her body and opening her eyes disoriented like she just woke up. "hmmm.....that was a good nap, I guess I fell asleep Seeley, sorry for bailing on the movie night with you," She said and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. She had remembered nothing.

"No stress Tempe, you go and rest up ok, ill clean up here," I told her as I got up and started cleaning the table.

"Alright, good night, Seeley, thank you for spending the day with me, it was perfect," she said getting up and hugged me good night. I kept my arms close to her holding her in and remembering every beautiful thing that will always be my dirty little secret.

12