Hypnotism

Story Info
Get ready for pleasure in 3... 2... 1...
4k words
4.56
8.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is such a bad idea. Oh God, why am I doing this?

I look down at my phone; Google maps says that I'm at the right place, and as I look up at the door I see a placard. "Gemini Hypnotists". Already I can feel my face blushing - my friends paid for this session. Honestly, I've never been to a hypnotist, erotic or otherwise, and even though I'm a 27-year-old woman I've never even dreamed of actually paying for sex. Maybe I should, I mean... it's not like guys are really lining up at my door, not for a long while now. Okay, not that they ever did - hence the appointment. Damnit, Lily, just get in there!

Holding my breath, I push open the door and look inside at the lobby. My exhalation flows slowly past my untinted lips as I take in the soothing décor. Deep reds and golds, the scent of incense, candles, and the sounds of trickling water in a small fish tank all meet my senses. I let the door close behind me and adjust the strap of my messenger bag on my shoulder, my phone still clutched in my left hand. If I have to dial 911... no, don't think that way. This place checked out online - lots of good reviews, nice website. The two proprietors even have their pictures up. Just as I recall the images I saw I hear the sound of footsteps at the opposite end of the lobby.

There they are. Both of them. And... they're gorgeous, holy fuck. One of them, who the website calls Jason, is tall and slender, his hair long, straight, and black. It's tied at the nape of his neck with an elastic, the loose collar of his black button-up shirt draping at the very base of his neck and revealing the very top of his hairless chest and sculpted collarbones. His features are Thai or Vietnamese, something southeast Asian and gorgeous. His business partner, who I think is his actual boyfriend, is Aaron according to the website. Aaron's skin is slightly darker than Jason's and his features are Middle Eastern, his hair groomed short and neat. While his partner wears all black, Aaron is wearing all white in the form of a tunic and cloth pants. Both of them are barefoot.

"Hello. You must be Lily Beauvais" says Jason with a smile.

I just nod dumbly, my large, brown eyes drinking in both men. In one of the mirrors on the lobby wall I catch sight of myself - Haitian and still with the bloom of beauty and youth on my features, or so says my mother. I feel tired and down on myself after a shitty breakup a year and a half ago. Since then I've been uninspired in love and every date I've been on has just bored me to tears. The guys are nice enough; I just honestly don't know what I want or need. Even sex is dull.

Aaron smiles and approaches me to shake hands. I switch off my phone and tuck it into my bag, extending my right hand to grip his. It breaks me out of my rumination and I smile, my hand firming up a little in his warm, strong grip as I engage more fully in the moment. "I am. I've never done anything like this before."

I do my best not to let out the moan that's fluttering in my belly as Aaron smiles down at me and caresses my bare forearm with his free hand, leaving every little hair standing up on end. "That's perfectly fine, Lily. We'll take good care of you, and you can stop the process at any time." After a deep breath I look into his dark eyes, smiling a little. "Are you ready to begin?" For a moment I'm wondering if he means that we're all going to do this in the lobby, and my brow knits for a moment before Jason chuckles and gestures to a door he's just opened. Aaron pats my hand but doesn't pull me forward, letting me choose whether to stay where I am or go further. My heart hammers in my chest, but I nod and walk forward with the both of them.

The room I'm led to is furnished in sumptuous colors even more so than the lobby. Black, deep purples, blues and accents in copper. Aaron lights red candles on wall-mounted shelves while Jason hands me a cloth bundle. It slides into my hands, but I'm not looking at either man. All I can look at is the bed in the center of the room, clearly large enough for three people. My cheeks feel hot and I hug the bundle I've just been handed to my chest, for one moment regretting coming here. What if they think I'm boring or frigid? I can't stand the thought of being rejected by two gorgeous men. But then I realize that my friends paid them for this, so the rules are a little different, right? Trying to relax, I let out my breath slowly and look at the bundle in my arms. It's a bathrobe in my size, and I look up at Jason who's waiting patiently at my left.

"There is a bathroom and a shower if you wish to make yourself more comfortable. When you are ready, come back and sit in the center of the bed wearing only the robe." Both he and Aaron continue preparing the room and I walk with as much self-control as I can muster to the bathroom before closing myself inside of it. And once in there I quickly turn on the shower to cover the sound of my shaky breathing. It's not that I'm scared anymore. No. It's odd, but as I stand by the sink I slowly slide my right hand into my jeans and underwear, feeling between my thighs. Oh my God, I'm already wet. How did they do that? I usually take a while to get wet.

I'm so tempted to masturbate there to relax myself, but I decide to wait. Those guys out there, those two delicious men, have been paid to relax me so I might as well let them. The shower is quick, the soap they provide smelling like lavender and the shampoo scented with sandalwood. I already feel much better as I towel myself off and slip into the robe, and after I stuff my shoes and clothes into my bag I heft the strap onto my shoulder and step out of the bathroom and back into the studio feeling like a new and calmer person.

Both Aaron and Jason are bared to the waist, their cloth pants tied with gray ribbon to their calves. And both of them are fit and smooth and perfect, their muscles sliding smoothly beneath their honeyed skin as they set up the last touches to their work space. I set my bag down by the wall and move onto the bed, sitting with my legs crossed upon the black satin sheets. I feel embarrassed as I shyly pluck at my bathrobe to cover as much of my petite frame as I can manage.

Jason stands at the foot of the bed and smiles at me, his long, black hair unbound and hanging over his shoulders. "Very good, Lily. We will begin now."

Aaron's voice chimes in like velvet from my left side, and I turn my head towards him. "We won't force you to do anything you don't wish to. If ever you feel that you are done, ball your hands into fists and curl your toes. Say stop if you wish. Do you understand?"

I nod. Why wouldn't I be able to say stop? Are they going to gag me or something? Aaron slips onto the bed behind me, kneeling with the tips of his knees flanking my hips as his hands slowly massage my shoulders. Oh he's good. Oh... oh yes there, that muscle! I shudder with relief as his hands help to work out my tension, and Jason slips onto the bed in front of me. Through heavy-lidded eyes I gaze up at him as he settles onto his knees as well, his hands bracing on his thighs. Aaron gently drapes my long, straightened hair over my left shoulder, and his fingers slowly slip in beneath the neck of my robe in back, his fingers rubbing on the bare skin between my shoulder blades.

Jason just watches me as my breath catches, and the clutch of my hand at my robe loosens. I can feel the warm terrycloth slipping down my right shoulder but I don't care. Every time Aaron's thumbs slide up in tandem along the nape of my neck I arch my back just a little, my eyes threatening to close. But they can't close all the way, not with the way Jason is gazing at me. His calm, slow breathing is infectious, and soon my own pulse is calm and my respiration is slower and deeper.

"Good, Lily" Jason purrs, his hands lifting to press their palms together at his chest as if in prayer. I look at them rather than his face, and as my body grows more pliant to Aaron's slow massage I watch as Jason's left hand slowly moves towards me, so slowly that I'm not even that it's moving at all. I can't look away, trapped pleasantly into the biological rhythm of Aaron's caresses that have lined up with my heart beats and my breathing. By the time Jason's gentle fingertips press to the spot on my forehead between my eyebrows minutes have gone by. Or hours, I can't tell. But the contact makes my eyes close and it feels electric. His touch forbids my brow from knitting, and all the muscles in my face relax and ease. I can feel my cheeks heating up as the robe slips further down my back, and I wonder from the distance of a comfortable mental detachment why being exposed isn't bothering me.

"Your head is a stone in his hands, so heavy. Let it fall back slowly, Lily." Jason's soothing baritone flows into my ears, and while I know that the fingers at my brow aren't pushing on my head, I can feel it falling back anyway. Aaron's warm hands are there, cupping the back of my skull, his fingertips sliding in slow circles at the soft skin beneath my ears on either side. As Jason speaks of my body, saying which parts are stone and which are water, I lean back more heavily into Aaron's body, and he himself leans back to support me as I slowly recline. My head is supported by Aaron's left shoulder, my bare shoulder blades against his chest.

The bathrobe slowly slips away, baring me to the waist, but I don't care. I feel like I've melted back onto Aaron's warm body and I feel so good, my arms draped loosely by my hips and his knees even as Jason's hands slide down my stomach to my hips. The belt of my robe is undone, that slight tightness and restriction removed so that he can guide my legs to stretch out before me. His touch applies massage to my thighs and calves, and slowly I tuck my forehead in against Aaron's neck. I'm tired and so relaxed. If they ended it here the money would have been so worth it.

Jason's voice is smooth and steady as he describes how every part of me is relaxed, heavy, and limp. In my mind's eye I can envision his pale fingertips sliding along my dark skin and leaving trails of golden light. I feel so beautiful that it makes me smile, and I can feel the subtle movements at Aaron's neck and cheek that suggest he's smiling too.

Even as Jason's voice keeps up its soft mantra of relaxation, Aaron's voice slides in, tenor and sweet. "Good, Lily. You're deepening your trance. It feels so good, so good." His hands caress up along my arms and back down and I feel my eyes tingle a little beneath my lids. Being told that I'm doing a good job is new. Being praised in bed is new. Did my ex ever do that? Or any of the other guys? Or was it all about them? "Deeper and deeper and deeper" he intones, his head dipping a little before a warm stream of air tickles over my collarbones. "You're falling deeper into the warm clouds. You're so good, Lily. You're falling so deep. Sinking, sssinking, ssssssinking..." His voice is a soft hiss that washes over my skin and leaves a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

Jason gently shifts my foot, pushing my leg towards me to bend it at the knee. Or I think it's my leg. It feels like someone else's, moving limply as he guides it. The same happens with the other one too, my robe slipping open as he straddles my thighs. The curve of his butt presses lightly against my skin, but he isn't putting his weight down on my legs, only keeping them in position with his own. He also moves my hands and arms slowly. My body isn't my own, and it feels so good to let someone else deal with it. Aaron's lips press to my cheek bone and it feels like golden fire, my lips parting in a soft sigh. "Good Lily..." he whispers into my ear. "I will count down from twenty, and with each number you will feel my lips kissing lower and lower and lower... Twenty... Nineteen... Eighteen..."

I can feel it. I can feel his lips start at my neck and trail down to my breasts. "Twelve... Eleven... Ten..." they slowly move down over the plane of my stomach, each feather-soft touch of his mouth mysteriously moving along my body even as he whispers in my ear. "Five... Four..." His kiss sinks further and further, and I swallow, arching my back slightly. "Three..." My legs try to part, but Jason's calves keep them together. "Two..." So close, I can feel his kiss on my mons, on the downy-soft short hair there. "...One." I bite my lip and tuck my face into his neck. I can feel his mouth at my pussy. Oh Christ, I can feel it! Jason's legs slowly part, letting mine do so. I want to touch myself, but I can't! My arms won't move, leaving me moaning pitifully.

"Touch yourself, Lily" Aaron purrs, and suddenly my right hand can move. I lift it like it's not my own, sliding my hand over my hip and leg until my fingers dip down between my thighs. I'm soaking wet, my fingertips caressing between flushed and filled lips, my clit already a hard little nub. "Good Lily. Rub your clitoris in a circle..." And I do it, holding my breath as my hips begin to squirm between Jason's legs. I'm close. Good lord I'm close. This has happened so fast. "...Faster..." comes the hissed whisper, and I obey, whimpering as my hand moves faster. "...Faster...." My breath comes in panting gasps as I bring myself closer and closer, my eyes wet from the overwhelming sensation.

"Cum, Lily." Both of them say it in unison, and I can't stop myself. My orgasm is electric and I'm loud and active. Jason keeps my legs and hips pinned to the bed while Aaron places his hand flat on my chest to hold me down. My fingers shake as I keep rubbing, still trembling even as Jason takes it by the wrist and moves it away. I can feel a hot tear sliding down over my cheek and I feel such immense relief, my fingertips caressing together to feel how hot and slick I just was.

Aaron's mouth dips down to suckle at my neck, and I can hear Jason's voice rumble "Very good, Lily. Do you want this?" My other hand is guided to his cock, fully erect within his pants.

My voice is breathy and barely there as I say "Yes", my fingers caressing along the shaft behind the fabric. I watch through blurry eyes as he unties the ribbons from his calves and slips out of his pants, his hard cock jutting from a neatly-groomed patch of black hair. I can feel my eyes dilating even more as I stare at it, wanting it, and I admit that I get an odd little thrill when he pulls a condom on. There's something about the sight of such rock-hard flesh straining the clear latex that makes my already hot flesh shudder with need.

Aaron guides me to lie with my back flat on the bed, padded and warmed by my own bathrobe. Jason's bare knees press to the bed again, between my parting legs this time, and I can feel the head of his wrapped cock grind slowly at my pussy. Every rub makes me arch my back and I close my eyes, my body meeting his like the tide meets the shore. When he finally sheathes himself he does it all at once, filling me and stretching me to the core.

How can a starving man not know that he needs food? How can a drowning man not know that he needs air? How did I not know that I needed this? As Jason begins to fuck me slowly and sensually he lies on me, his slim, fit body gently holding me down while he presses his lips to mine. My hands lift to caress at his back, my nails slowly drawing down his skin as he picks up the pace. I'm already so sensitive down there that as Aaron begins to count down from twenty-five I can feel what he'll want when he gets to the end. Jason's body grows heated as he works faster, our hips grinding together, my legs wrapping over his hips.

"....One." Immediately my back arches beneath his body, and I break the kiss to cry out again, this second orgasm as strong as the first. My legs are a vice around his body, my nails digging in. I can feel him shudder and crush his hips to mine, his cock pulsing in me as he fills his condom.

As he pulls out carefully, making sure not to spill a drop, Aaron guides me to roll onto my stomach while he himself changes position to kneel behind me. I do so without complaint, my knees pressing to the bed and my hips lifting. Should it make me feel like a slut to offer myself like that? Fuck it, I don't care. I want these two. If I could fuck them for the rest of my life I could want for nothing else. Aaron's hands slide from my shoulders to my hips, and further movements behind the bed make me look as Jason reaches around from behind Aaron to slide a condom onto the second man's rigid shaft which juts out from the unfastened fly of his pants. While Jason slowly unlaces Aaron's calves and removes those pants the rest of the way, I shiver as the man speaks again. "Lily..." Aaron purrs, sliding his touch from my hips down to my ass cheeks and then between them over my anus. "...Do you want me to take you here?"

I flush hotly. I've never done anal before, but I've always wondered what it would be like. Softly I hear myself say "Yes", and soon I feel a warm gel at my star, and a finger, then two, slowly and gently caressing it within me. At first it's tight, but Aaron counts down again and I immediately relax, sighing with my cheek pressed to the bed as he doses me with more gel. I wonder just how much he's going to need, but if he's anything like Jason in size... the answer's probably a lot.

"Touch yourself, Lily. Rub your clitoris hard." I do as I'm told, sliding my right arm beneath my naked body and stimulating myself. I can feel Aaron's fat, rubber-covered cock head press to my star and then sink in slowly. Oh god, the sensation is... is... I can feel the tight and jealous clutch of my ring on his slippery condom, my body fighting him and welcoming him all at the same time. He doesn't stop but it doesn't hurt because he'd taken his time to prepare me. The bed shifts and Jason is back, guiding me to prop myself up on a hand. He sits in front of me and lets me rest my chest against his, his own hand joining mine at my clit as Aaron slowly begins to piston his shaft into my body. It feels unbelievable, and soon I have my free arm wrapped around Jason's shoulders for support as I bury my heated face into his neck, loving this. I never knew to be taken this way would feel so good.

I feel Jason's lips on my skin, and his whisper finds my ear he Jason says "Twenty... Nineteen... Eighteen... Seventeen" I groan and shudder, knowing what's coming. Again? I'm going to cum again? Though with these two, they could probably make me orgasm as many times as they desired. The sensation of kisses travels down my chest again, and I clutch at him harder. "Sixteen... Fifteen... Fourteen... Thirteen..." Aaron's breathing turns to panting, and I can hear and feel how aroused he is. I arouse him. I actually arouse him. Both of them. "Twelve... Eleven... Ten... Nine..." My lips and chin tremble as I and Jason rub my heated, feverish, soaking flesh harder, and my hips begin to twitch. "Eight... Seven... Six... Five..." My breathing catches, and I can feel Aaron's hands clap hard to my hips and grip possessively, his fingers digging in. "Four...." Yes, oh God..."Three..." I push back against Aaron's thrusting, wanting him as deep as he can get. "Two..." Here it comes. Here it comes! "...One."

My scream is muffled by Jason's neck, but Aaron's is loud and full. His hips crash against mine and he empties himself into his condom. My cum spills hot and thick over my digits as they lace with Jason's, and my breath catches every time he slowly rubs at my oversensitive flesh with both our hands. My heart hammers freely in my chest, and for once it doesn't feel like it's got a weight on it. I'm free and I love this feeling, loving myself and my body and this glow in myself. Aaron slowly pulls out, and I can't tell which of them gently cleans between my legs with a warm cloth. It doesn't matter to me. I'm given time to luxuriate on the bed that smells like the three of us, delighting in the flickering warmth and light of the candles all around us.

12