Hypnotism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later I've showered again and I'm dressed in the clothes I came in with. I feel buzzed and relaxed and giddy, and everything has a hazy edge around it. The lobby looks so beautiful. Everything looks beautiful. And I look beautiful, my smile bright as I look at myself in the mirror. Jason and Aaron come back out into the lobby, fully dressed again and looking tired but pleased. I flush a little and reshoulder my bag. "Thank you so much. Both of you. I mean it."

"Lily..." Aaron begins, his expression for the first time a little unsure.

Jason picks up the slack and pulls a small piece of paper from his pocket. His warm, clean fingers press it into my palm and I look down at it. It's a phone number. As I look back up at him he also looks a little shy. "Our home phone, Lily. We... we'd like to see you again. For a date, if that's acceptable."

I blink. Oh... oh wow. My cheeks hurt as I beam at them. "Yes... it really is."

12