Hypnotism is easy? Ch. 02

Story Info
Fmm Two boys hypnotised, and fun had by all.
8.4k words
4.62
4.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have decided that I write for me as much as my readers so what the hell.

This was written without intentions of publishing s consequently is a bit longer and could have been plot into two or three.

Having had wonderful sex with Scot when he thought he had hypnotised me but I had hypnotised him, I decided a full weekend would be good. He had also come up with the same plan.

Scot was obviously not successful with his hypnotising lovely Wendy so he used the word he thinks he has 'planted' to re-hypnotise me. "Sammiliar, come to my house this weekend," How he came up with Sammiliar I don't know. This was something I was prepared for and in fact looking forward to.

"Pleeeease sir, can you come to my flat?" I proposed.

"Why of course and you can lay on a meal and a nice bottle of wine," he replied.

"Of course, sir I would be delighted"

Following our last session when he 'hypnotised' me and I acted as his submissive, I thought we should turn the tables this time. Saturday lunchtime he knocked on my door and I invited him in and of course he immediately said his keyword. "Sammiliar, I think you should be a good girl and get on your knees," he ordered.

"Yes master sir," I replied. The 'master sir' was my keyword which actually does work. He looked blank for a moment. "I think you are overdressed, take everything off," I instructed. I had him fold his clothes neatly, put them aside and stand in front of me naked.

Scot is about three inches taller than me, dark hair on his head and body. Certainly not fat and not muscly but fairly well built. His six pack has a line of hair leading from the centre to his pubes. I walked round him feeling his muscular arse. Not bad, he looks better naked than clothed.

"Now you look underdressed," I took up a pink ribbon, looped it twice around his balls, wrapped it around his cock and tied it in a big bow. That's better but you are still flaunting your body." I took my minidress off and handed it to him. "Put that on."

He struggled to get it over his head, I doubted that it would survive without ripping. As you know I am not very big in any direction, so it was tight, short and I was unable to pull the zip up. "That will do, you look almost respectable now." He looked unrespectably ridiculous.

"Get on all fours and crawl to the kitchen, through there, pick up the peg bag that is on the floor with your mouth and bring it to me." I was wearing knickers and bra; he, my dress and a bow around his cock which was plainly visible as he crawled out as the dress was halfway up his back.

Do I feel sinful doing this to him? A little but the way he abused me last week, he deserves it although admittedly I choreographed it. He did not protest and he thought he was in control.

He returned and I took the peg bag off him. "Stand up," I ordered. "Lift your dress and show me your tits." he blushed blood red and pulled the dress up above his 'tits' albeit with some difficulty. "Hold it there," I squeezed both his nipples before attaching a clothes peg to each one. He pulled a face indicating that it hurt, perhaps not enough so I placed another peg over the existing ones, squeezing them tighter.

"Put your hand down my knickers and play with my cunt," he immediately did, fingers straight in what I must admit is a very wet and juicy place, I am more turned on by the power than I expected.

"You know you should concentrate on the clit not just sticking your fingers in. Let us have a little more consideration." I said as I wiggled his clothes pegs. His fingers moved from inside my pussy to my clit. "Good boy," I said as I ruffled his hair.

I allowed him to continue until I had an orgasm, not mind blowing but satisfying. "Lay on the table, keep your tits out." when he was laying with his dress pulled up and his pegged nipples to the fore.

"Your cock is flaccid, does that mean you don't find me sexy?" I asked as I slapped his cock backwards and forwards. I picked it up, pinched the foreskin and put a peg on it. I picked up his cock by the peg and held it. "You have had your fingers in my cunt, you have seen me in my sexy underwear and don't have a hard-on. Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you find me attractive?" I was playing with his balls and slowly manipulating his cock until it gradually began to rise.

I started to worry that I had tied the bow too tight and blood can't get through to pump his cock up, I needn't have. The head of his cock was forcing its way through the foreskin barrier and eventually flipped the peg off. "Good boy," I kissed the end, which did look very purple, perhaps because it was against the pink bow. I gave his balls a quick squeeze and took my knickers off.

"You look quite beautiful lying there with your cock shrouded in pink, your nipples decorated with pegs and your mouth watering in anticipation of sucking my cunt and licking my bum." I climbed onto the table. Squatting over his face I manoeuvre my pussy over his mouth.

"Get your tongue working," some girl's arses are big enough to easily smother the guy in this situation, mine isn't, not that I want to. I want him to be conscious and active. I moved so that he was now licking my bumhole. I played with the pegs on his nipples as he licked my bum.

"Good boy," I leant forward and pulled on his cock. "Get up." I took his place on the table and spread my legs. "Using just your mouth, make me cum and you will be rewarded.

I lifted my legs and he got stuck in, his tongue went from clit to pussy to bum hole and back again. I climaxed with his tongue on my clit and fingers in my pussy. I grabbed his head, pulled him in and clamped my legs closed. It was bloody fantastic, amazing and I didn't want it to stop. Of course it did stop.

"You have been such a good boy. I will reward you by letting you have an orgasm. Stand at the side and you may wank while I play with your balls. And as a special reward you may cum over my tits." He stood at the side of the table, jerking his pink bowed cock while I manipulated his balls. I smiled, well tried not to laugh as he pulled the oddest faces, eventually he sprayed quite a load over my tits. When he was done he looked as though he was going to collapse.

"Well done, that's a lot of cum, lick it up." He hesitated for a second then began licking, he seemed to concentrate on my nipples rather than his cleaning job, I'm not complaining. "That's enough," I got off the table, grabbed his cock and led him to the bathroom. "Get ready for bed," I instructed and left him to it.

While he was getting ready I lay on the bed contemplating our relationship. I quite like Scot and perhaps we could get on without me having to hypnotise him. I enjoyed both the submissive and the dominant roles, I will cheer myself up when I am feeling low picturing his expanded cock and pink bow. I also enjoyed begging him to fuck me. We need to talk about it.

He came out of the bathroom looking fresher than when he went in and still wearing the pink bow. "Lay on the bed, put your arms above your head," I ordered before tying his hands to the bedhead. I set off for the bathroom and a well earned shower. "Go to sleep." In the bathroom I decided a bit of pampering was in order so I lit some candles, ran a bath with expensive oils poured in and allowed the tensions to disperse.

As I lay there I thought of the high points, in the submissive role I liked being denied and begging, I liked being spanked, I liked being made to crawl, arching my back and showing everything. I'm not too sure about the collar even though it was my idea. As a dominant I liked humiliating him in revenge for making me beg, I loved the pink bow but I think the dress was a mistake, a step too far, apart from making him lift it to show me his tits - that was good. I think I would like to spank him.

I dried myself and returned to the bedroom where Scot was still reposing, little change although he must be having pleasant thoughts his cock was definitely expanding. Naked in the bed next to him I held his balls in my left hand while I counted him down to wake up.

"Wha...what the hell happened," was his first utterance.

"Now Scot, can you remember what happened?"

"Yes, but how?

"I hypnotised you again."

"Again?"

"Yes again. Now think carefully and remember I have a hold of your balls. Will you behave and have an adult conversation if I untie you?"

"Can you untie me without letting go of my balls?" I only needed to pull one end of the rope to loosen it enough for him to be free.

"Why don't you want me to let go of your balls?"

"I like you playing with them and I like the anticipation or fear that at any time you could cause me great pain," was his unexpected reply. I pulled on the rope and he flexed his arms.

"You have never been able to hypnotise me, I have hypnotised you. Last weekend when you thought you had hypnotised me, I had actually hypnotised you. I outlined what I wanted and you fulfilled my desires. How you did that was very much your choice, the way you tormented me, spanked me and fucked me. You obviously remember that as you remember what happened today."

"Yes, I remember everything."

"Good, I have a proposition for you. I like you and I know you like me so we could have a relationship without hypnosis if we are honest with each other. Which did you prefer, domme or sub?"

"Both, I loved having you laying and admiring your beauty in detail scrutinising every inch of you. Making you beg for my cock, gorgeous you begging me, ordinary me and of course more than anything I love fucking you."

"And today?"

"Surprisingly I liked having my cock and balls tied although the pink bow is humiliating. The way my balls cannot shrink away and you can play with them, don't stop. Wearing your dress was unnecessary but raising it to show my nonexistent tits was demeaning. The nipple pegs were painful and the second peg hurt too much."

"Yes, that was cruel," I smiled while I said it.

I loved servicing you, licking you. I hated when you made me wank myself while you watched. You have two hands, a mouth and the world's warmest, tightest, wettest, most beautiful cunt and you made me use my hand. All I wanted to do was jump on you and fuck your brains out."

"And that's what you want now?"

"Fucking right that's what I want."

I spread my legs. "So what's stopping you?"

His balls were bouncing against my bum, perhaps he could have waited until I unfastened them but the urgency of his fucking said not. I don't know if his balls hitting me was hurting him, not being au fait with that part of the anatomy. I do know they don't like being hit there from my self defence classes. Nonetheless he was slamming into me harder and harder.

"Oh god, oh god....yowwwwwwww!" I had the most magnificent orgasm and he still didn't stop. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, pulling him to me. I kissed him, bit his lip, sucked his tongue into my mouth and climaxed again. With a final thrust he climaxed.

"Wow," he said as he collapsed onto me. I didn't have the strength to push him off. "That's the best shag ever!"

"Yes I think you may be right," I said as he levered himself off me and lay on his back. The bow was bedraggled and wet. I held his balls. "I think it is time to free these."

"Yes please," he was smiling. I unfastened the bow and unwrapped the ribbon from around his cock and balls. I kissed his balls, licked his cock and took the end in my mouth. It tasted partly of me and partly of his sperm, not unpleasant. "You said in our new arrangement you said you will not hypnotise me, will you do it if I ask you to, please?"

"Why would you want me to do that?"

"Because you can make me do things that I would refuse to do if I wasn't hypnotised," He was almost laughing.

"Would you want to be submissive?"

"Oh yes."

"And would you want to remember it?"

"Oh yes."

"I understand, when I was pretending to be hypnotised it did give me a freedom to do things I wouldn't normally do, if you understand me. I think I would like to be hypnotised by someone I really trust, you for instance."

"Do you think I will be able to hypnotise you?"

"I don't know."

"I have a plan for tomorrow, what I intended to do when I had hypnotised you. Perhaps we could try in the morning," he said.

"Yes, okay, let's go to sleep." I turned my back on him and immediately felt his arm come round me and hold my breast. I fell into a wonderful post coital sleep, feeling protected and thinking of what delights tomorrow may bring.

PART TWO

The following morning we washed and had breakfast when Scot gave me my dress, the one he had worn yesterday. "Put that on and find some high heels, that's all you will be wearing. When we are out we will even things up." He had obviously decided to take control without even trying to hypnotise me. It sent a shiver through me, I think I shall enjoy this.

I put the dress on, normally I wear knickers and thick black tights or leggings with this but the thought of going out commando in this dress brought an erection to my nipples and lubrication to my pussy. Scot dressed normally and we set off for the mall. We went in Scot's car and he drove with eyes on the road and hands on the steering wheel. I admit to being a little disappointed. How could he resist me? my pussy was almost on display.

Holding hands like teenagers we walked through the mall until we reached a haberdashery shop, a haberdashery shop for god's sake! He made me wait outside while he went in. Five minutes later he came out, empty handed and holding hands we went up the escalator. I tried to push him behind me, so that anybody lower down the escalator could not see my bare bum. He of course remained beside me, leaving my rear on display.

He led me into a large store and to the dress department, picking up a couple of dresses, about as short as the one I was wearing, and into the changing rooms. "Take that dress off," he said as he was pulling his zip down. He wants to fuck in the changing room? No he pulled a length of inch wide bright pink ribbon. "Tie my cock and balls like yesterday."

So here I am naked, on my knees, in a public changing room tying his privates in a pink bow. Not what I expected! He had bought about two metres of ribbon so even with a big bow there was plenty left which I tucked down each trouser leg. Lucky for him he was not wearing tight jeans, a bulge made by his protruding cock and balls was enough in his ordinary trousers. I was giggling.

"Try the dresses on," he can be quite bossy, I liked it. The first was one of those silly party dresses for young teenagers where if you moved your tits were on show, particularly little tits like mine. He obviously liked it for the same reasons. The second was actually really nice, a silky finish in light blue/silver-grey depending where the light was, with a high neckline and short sleeves. It was short with three inch slits up each side, I wanted it. I wore it out of the shop.

We walked through the store getting looks from a lot of people. Either my short skirt or Scot's interesting trouser bulge were probably the points of interest. We had a snack and a coffee before returning to the car.

"Unfasten my pants and get me out," fuck we were in the car park with quite a few people about. Still his wish is my command, I wonder if he is expecting a blow job, please not here. "Sit back down and pull your dress up so I can see your pussy," hell, here goes. We drove out of the car park like that, open to anyone that looked.

We hadn't gone very far when Scot turned into a backstreet and stopped outside a sex shop. "Go in there and buy some rope, a ring mouth gag and if you haven't got one a vibrator. I'll wait here like this, I'll only cover up if there are kids around." He went to give me some money.

"I'll pay, you bought the dress." I said.

I've never been in a sex shop before, surely they were sleazy places, full of men in dirty macs. Not the place for a respectable, young girl in a micro mini dress which displayed my embarrassing erect nipples and if I am not careful my bare bum. I took a deep breath and went in.

It was actually not sleazy, well lit and could be any sort of shop if it was not for the merchandise. Magazines, cd's, plastic cocks, sexy underwear and outfits were on display. I walked to the counter past two male customers who were examining the magazines and looking me up and down. Behind the counter was a not unattractive middle aged man, he smiled at me. "Can I help you, miss?" he asked.

"Could I have some rope please?" He was having trouble looking at my face. His eyes seemed glued to the front of my dress where embarrassingly my nipples were trying their best to pierce the fabric.

"How much? What colour?" he asked. I don't fucking know.

"White, what lengths does it come in?" Why didn't Scot tell me these details?

He eventually produced some and I picked the softest. "A ring mouth gag, please," Being careful not to bend even a fraction I picked up a vibrator from a nearby shelf, I had no idea about it apart from the picture on the box, and paid for everything. I blushed as I quickly walked out of the shop, I could feel three pairs of eyes drilling into my bum. I put the shopping in the back and got in the car,

Back at my place Scot ordered me to take the dress off. It looks like he is taking control, I'll let him for the moment. Once the dress was off he had me open my mouth and inserted the gag. It was behind my front teeth and although my mouth was stretched it was not too uncomfortable. He led me into the bedroom where he made me bend over the metal rail at the foot of the bed.

"Stretch your arms along the rail," he ordered. He started at my right wrist, wrapping the rope around working up to my elbow. With the other end of the rope he did similar to my left arm. "You may wonder why I have gone to the trouble of tying you this way. The thing is as your ability to move decreases and you become more and more under my control you will realise that you are helpless."

He returned to the right arm and continued wrapping the rope around until he reached my shoulder where he tied it off. He did similar to my left arm. I understood what he meant, the futility of struggling and the feeling of being totally in his power made my pussy weep. Next he spread my legs using a length of rope from ankle to bed leg.

"Oh dear you seem to be dripping all over your nice clean quilt. That gag has multiple benefits, the first being you cannot speak, specifically you cannot say the key word that hypnotises me. Also if I should hurt you, you cannot scream and disturb the neighbours and it makes you dribble like a baby."

I realised just what a predicament I was in, we had decided to trust each other but my trust included my get out of jail free card which he had trumped. He slapped my bum. I didn't have to stay like this, obediently keeping my legs straight and bum up. I will for the moment as he is playing with my pussy. He got his revenge by putting a peg on each nipple, it hurt like hell and I realised how cruel I had been putting a second peg on his.

He moved onto the bed, ending up with his legs through the bars with his balls resting in my dribble and his cock about to push through the gag. He pulled me down by my hair and his cock hit the back of my throat, making me retch. He was more careful after that. "Use your tongue on my dick," he ordered.

I tried to swirl my tongue around his pumping in and out cock. "Enough of that, there is a better place for me to shoot my load," he said as he got off the bed. He disappeared for a minute returning with some of my bath oil which he massaged onto my bum hole. "You have such a captivating arsehole it is a shame not to fuck it while you are in such a delightful position." No, no, no, not my bum, please not my bum. It's not what we agreed, my brain was going berserk, please no. His finger was rubbing across and almost into my bum. I could smell the oil. As much as I tried to protest, nothing came out due to the gag.