Hypnotism is easy? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Using your fingers pick up all that spunk and lick it off, you expect me to swallow when you give it to me." Showing distaste they obeyed. "Good boys, how humiliating to have to swallow your own cum, how pathetic and it gets worse, as the winner Scot, Len will lick your belly to clear anything left. When he has done that you pathetic slut will lick up Len's. Eating your own cum is bad enough but licking up someone else's is a different thing."

"I am going to reward you both, Scot lay on your back, you will lick my cunt while I play with your cock and balls." We were in the 69 position. "Len, you will lick my arse." I was observing Scot's limp cock while he licked my pussy. I've never really looked at one in this condition after all when they were like this I'd usually just been fucked and wasn't interested.

Now Scot's little cock had a long foreskin so I held it in my teeth, not exactly biting it but definitely applying pressure. This certainly had an effect, his foreskin was decreasing or his cock was beginning to try to force its way out. I wondered what would happen if the increase of his cock was held up by me biting his foreskin. I started playing with his balls hoping to speed up the process, he was using his mouth on my pussy to distract me.

I was in a quandary. His cock was going to break through, should I allow it? Or should I bite harder which could draw blood? The decision was taken from me as the build up of my climax reached a peak and I yelled thus releasing his cock partly due to Len's tongue entering my bum hole. Perhaps an experiment for a future date when I am less distracted.

I felt really good but I have had enough of two total submissives. "Boys, lie on the bed head to toe facing each other face level with genitals. You both seem to be erect so I would like you to take just the head of the cock facing you into your mouth. I have sucked both cocks and they are very nice, I don't expect sucking just have it there until I release you. No biting."

They each took a cock in the mouth. "Three, two, one," I clicked my fingers. They both pulled away quickly. "Boys you expect me to suck your cocks but won't do so yourselves," I laughed.

"Now we are all friends again on an equal level. Perhaps we can have a meal out, come back and have a good time." They both looked a little disoriented and embarrassed about their hard cocks in such close proximity to each other. "Now boys, kiss and make up," I joked. They didn't, but they did move themselves.

We had a pleasant meal in a not too expensive restaurant, when Scot went to the toilet Len leaned across and whispered; "please hypnotise me again." Now that is interesting.

"So you liked having Scot's cock in your mouth?"

"No, no, just you and me," he exclaimed.

"Bring a change of clothes to college, when you take me home you will be staying until the weekend." .....and that's another story.

Back at my flat we had more to drink and had sex before we collapsed into bed. They had both fucked me and I had sucked both of them. It was time to re-evaluate my life or at least my sex life. Am I a slut? Do I care what people call me? What I called myself? If I was male I'd be a stud, fuck it I will be what I want to be.

I kicked them both out the following morning.