All Comments on 'Hypnotist'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mike2710mike2710almost 14 years ago
good story

You wrote a story that could have been humor, loving wives, or mind control.

Thank you for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 14 years ago
One of your Best

Nuff said

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
Great story.

You write with a wonderful and light sense of humor..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very nice indeed, sir ...

As the other poster noted, this was a very nice cross-genre story, satisfying in all of them. I was also pleased with the plot - too many MC stories end up screwing the husband too (in the not-so-much-fun sort of way.)

I have become a fan of your work, and am always happy to see a new pice appear. Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us. Aloha!

TH in Ausfahrt, Germany

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
I'm glad you wrote a "Mind Control" story.

MMM,

You nailed it. Great story line and character development.

xtremedd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the few.

It's been a long while since I've seen a MC story not screw over the husband, let alone the hypnotist getting paid back for his mischievous behaviour.

Great job on a nice, refreshing change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story....

just shows how people can be manipulated by these hypnotists.....quite frightening....would never go near the shows when they came to college as always got the women to do naughty things....so glad he got beaten up...I would have lamed him for life......shows that true love conquers all.....loved it....

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good story. Disheartening to see a perfect woman defiled. But, all ends up well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2704 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

SIMILAR Stories