Hypnotized Assistant

Story Info
Boss hypnotizes Assistant.
6.7k words
4.35
23.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to AlinaX for editing and story enhancement.

As always none of my stories would go up without the help of editing my disastrous mess from KenjiSato.

I'm not proud of myself for what I did, but once the power started, I couldn't stop.

My name is Michael Ross, and I own a high-end real estate brokerage. The average home my brokerage does is upwards of two million dollars. I have a few agents who work for me, but I do about eighty percent of the sales myself.

In the beginning, I dealt with anxiety issues. I was afraid of failing, never amounting to anything, basically everything negative all at once. This was about the time I met Rick. Rick was around the same age as me and was a therapist. We met and he agreed to see me. He was new, it was cheap, and we got along well. Over a few weeks, we made no progress, but he felt compelled to find an alternate solution or person to help me.

I met a colleague of his, but nothing worked. Finally, after a few months, he approached me with a crazy idea. He told me he had been working on this alternative studying for his certifications. I laughed for a good five minutes when he told me, but he was serious. Hypnosis was his solution. He wanted to put me under to see if he could cure me that way. I was shocked, but I told him we could try it. I trusted him and nothing else had worked, so why not?

Later that week, I went to his office. We videotaped the meeting, so he could study it. I was his test subject, I guess you could say. I went under in seconds. I was like a baby being rocked to sleep. While I was under, he emphasized my being aggressive with meeting new clients and being upbeat when I talked with them.

After the first session, I changed. My sales at the brokerage I started working at, soared. After three months, I was second out of twenty agents. I kept close tabs on my progress with Rick. After the first three months, I went back in again for more 'programming', as he called it.

It's now been about fifteen years. I have my own brokerage and I'm one of the top-producing agents in the state. Rick and I see each other weekly for lunch, but nothing more. His practice took off as well, and we're both highly successful.

I continued to see Rick frequently. More often than not for lunch, rather than a session. Sara, his assistant, and a very attractive young woman, was one of the highlights of these visits. The first time I saw her, she seemed bright, eager, and professional. She was dressed professionally and acted in a polite but serious manner.

The next time I stopped by Rick's office, Sara was different. She smiled wide at me, but it was an indifferent smile. She gave everyone this type of attention I noticed. Her look had changed, as well. Her skirt was high, as were her heels. The makeup was more of a woman going out for an evening than a woman at an office. I didn't think anything of it at the time and just went into my regular meeting with Rick.

A month later, I came in for my regular appointment. Sara's hair was a streaky blonde. She was wearing a black satin top that was open to above her belly button, exposing the inner side of each of her breasts. It was tucked in tightly to her white skirt, that set high on her waist and even higher on her thighs. Her black heels would have been more appropriate at a club, and not here.

She smiled and was very eager to chat. There wasn't much there, though. She was pretty but dense. She wasn't the same Sara I had known for a few months now. Before we could chat more, Rick came out and patted her ass, and said he was going to lunch. She giggled and sat back down, playing with her hair and staring off at nothing.

"What happened to your assistant Rick?" I murmured.

"Almost perfect," Rick said, as he grinned.

He told me it was an experiment he was working on, and it had gotten out of hand, but he wanted to keep going to see how far it could go. He didn't seem to be upset by the idea, though.

The next month, Sara wasn't there when I arrived, and Rick just said she was taking some personal time. I didn't pry, but I was very curious about how the experiment progressed.

I almost forgot about Sara when I walked in the door. The moment she saw me, she was excited. As she stood, her new breasts bounced like basketballs up in the air and back down. I was in shock, as she came out running from behind the desk with her pouty lips to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Mikey! I missed you," she exclaimed, as she pushed her breasts into me.

I stood back and looked her up and down. She looked more like a porn star doing an office-setting movie, than the twenty-five-year-old receptionist I first met. She pushed her tits together and proudly showed them off.

"Rick bought them for me. Do you like them?" she asked, with a big smile.

"You look amazing, Sara," I said, as I just thought about reaching out and grabbing them right there.

I could tell she had a lot of sexual tension in her, and her eyes screamed that she needed it. I thought she might rip her top open right there for me. Just then, I heard Rick.

"Calm down, baby. Michael and I are going to lunch," he said, as he gave her a peck on the cheek, and we walked out.

Just as the door closed, I looked over at Rick. I was shocked and he just smiled.

"She is finished. What do you think?" he asked, with a huge grin.

He told me how she had no idea anymore what was going on, and just focused on him and trusted him. She wouldn't make any decisions without his initiation. It was all so wrong, but also very appealing.

We sat at the usual spot and ate our usual meals.

"Julia. You need to do this to Julia," I blurted out from nowhere.

"That sweet young receptionist you have. Isn't she engaged?" Rick said as he looked up from his food at me.

"You're right. It is awful of me to think of her in that way," I said, as I looked down in shame and then back up at him.

"Let's do it. It will be interesting to see if I can get her to follow you. It was easy to get mine to follow me, but Julia and you could be a bit more tricky," he offered, with a devious smile.

That conversation with Rick was a week ago. It was Monday morning. I walked into the office a bit late. Julia was at the reception desk with my coffee.

Julia was the sweetest person someone could have working for them. She came to me as a referral from a friend. She had no real estate experience and was fresh out of college. Every morning, she would always have coffee ready when I arrived at work. She took messages just how I liked them. I would only have to tell her once how to do something and she got it. She was shy and naive; she had anxiety dealing with customers, but we tried to work past it. She was perky and bubbly, but not dumb. She picked up on things quickly, and hardly ever made the same mistake twice. She had this flowing, light-brunette hair. She was shorter, maybe around five-foot-two inches tall. She was thin but slightly busty; if I had to guess from the start, maybe a C cup. She said she would go to spin class a few nights a week and try to eat healthily. You could tell she was taking care of herself.

"Good morning, Michael. How was your weekend?" She said, in her usual, bubbly tone.

"Great, Julia. How about yours?" I said as I took a sip of the coffee.

She went on to tell me about an uneventful weekend with her fiancé. It always seemed like he wasn't motivated and just wanted to sit around and watch TV. She then told me about some messages I had received. She told me 'Rick' would be late.

"Oh, that is my hypnotherapist. He is amazing," I said, trying to act like I had no idea what was going on.

"Sounds like that's not real. Anyways, he can't come at eleven. He is coming at one o'clock," She replied, as she looked puzzled at me.

"I swear he has done wonders for me. The only thing I hate is that he always reschedules my appointments. Just like this one, which I can't make," I said, as I tried to carry on the act like it wasn't rehearsed. "You should meet with him, instead. I'll cover the cost. It will do a lot to help with your anxiety," I said, with an approving nod, as I looked at her.

A few hours went by and I left just before Rick arrived. I could tell right before I left, that she was nervous, but trusted me. I felt awful letting it go on, but I didn't want to stop Rick now.

He met Julia and they headed into a conference room.

"So you've never done anything like this before?" Rick asked, as he opened his briefcase and looked her over.

"No, never. I'm only doing this because Michael asked me to. I'm a bit skeptical," she said, as she looked down, not wanting to offend him.

"Well, it's just like in the movies," he said, as he waved a pocket watch around. "Don't laugh. It's not as fake as they make it seem."

She did smirk a bit and became a bit more at ease in his presence. She sat back in the chair and faced him.

"Okay. Just watch the pocket watch and I will count down from five. When I hit one, you will be asleep. Okay, Julia?" he confirmed, as he focused his gaze on her eyes.

She nodded and sat upright. She knew this was important to Michael, so she tried to put her best foot forward.

"Five...four...three...two...one..." Rick counted, and just as he finished saying 'one', her head drooped down to the side. He waved his hand in front of her, but nothing from her.

"Julia, from now on, I want you to make sure you greet everyone at every open house. You say hello, introduce yourself, and give them your information. Nod if you understand," he instructed, with a stern but quiet voice.

She nodded. She was focused on his words and just kept nodding in approval of his comments.

"Julia, Michael would like you to change your wardrobe for work. You will only wear short skirts and high heels from now on. No more pants. Stockings are also encouraged. Nod if you understand," he said, in the same tone as the first command.

She nodded a couple of times but said or did nothing else.

"I will count up from one to five, and then snap my fingers and you will wake up. One...two...three...four...five..." Just as he hit five, he snapped his fingers, and she slowly came to.

Her head jerked up a bit, and she looked at Rick. She was in a fog as she looked around; she didn't say anything right away. She was confused.

"You did great, Julia. I will do a follow-up with you in a week or so. Tell Michael I said hello," he said, as he gave her a warm smile with both of his hands on her shoulders. He quickly left the office after their embrace.

Julia spent the rest of the day in a bit of a daze. She took some calls and texted her fiancé, but nothing sunk in, except the thought of what she would wear to work tomorrow and the open house that was scheduled for the weekend.

The next morning, I arrived at my usual time. There was no coffee this morning, just a nervous Julia pacing. She had on a red, form-fitting top, that covered her nicely, and tight. Her skirt was short. It was a dark black and was a little above mid-thigh. The top of her stockings was embroidered with a pattern. They were black like her skirt, but a bit shiny. They were visible with the shortness of her skirt, but she kept trying to tug the skirt down to cover them. Her heels were black pumps. If I was to guess, they were about four inches, but it seemed like she was okay maneuvering in them. When she saw me, she presented herself.

"Morning, Julia. I don't know what it is, but something about you looks amazing today. Did you do your hair?" I said as I tried to play it off like I had no idea what was going on.

"No, a new outfit. Do you like it?" she said, as she smiled and spun for me.

"I love it. You look stunning," I said, with a big smile of approval.

She was excited at my comment. She eagerly went over the messages and then sat down. I watched her from my office over the day. After a little while, she stopped fussing with the skirt and just treated the shortness of it as normal.

The week went by like this. A new skirt, stockings, and heels each day. You could tell there was thought put into each outfit. Each morning, she presented herself for my approval. Saturday morning came, and I was already at the open house when Julia arrived. She had a short, tight red skirt. She was wearing a garter this time, and you could see the bottom of the straps holding up her stockings. Her high black pumps made her almost five-seven. She had a black top that was tucked tightly into her skirt. This is one of the first times that she presented herself with some cleavage.

"Wow, Julia. You look stunning," I said, with my mouth open a bit, as I watched her walk in.

"Oh, this little old thing?" she said with a smile, as she turned and looked back for approval.

Julia went right to work setting up the paperwork for the open house. The first few people came in and she was right on it. She said hello, started giving tours, gathering information on prospective buyers, and everything I could have asked of her. She did get a couple of looks at her skirt and heels, but it didn't seem to faze her. Later that afternoon when we were wrapping up, I approached her.

"How do you feel you did today? Do you think your time with Rick helped?" I asked as I tried to not let on too much. I helped her gather up the papers as we talked.

"I didn't even think about it, but yes. Wow, I was everywhere today. I met lots of people," she said, as she stopped collecting the information. She glowed, showing off how proud of herself she was.

"You did an amazing job, Julia. I wanted to give you something, kind of as a bonus." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a company Amex card for her, and handed it to her. "Use it for any work-related things. Outfits, the salon, whatever you need it for to help you look your best. When you look your best, you are set up for success," I said, with a devious smile.

"Michael, I can't take this," she exclaimed, as she tried to hand it back to me, but I insisted and put it in her purse. "Wow, that is so kind of you. Thank you."

We finished up the open house and went our separate ways. Later that evening, I texted her again saying how great of a job she did and asked if she would want a follow-up with Rick sometime this week. She agreed and was excited about it.

It was Monday afternoon. I gave her a check to take to Rick's office. I told him she would be doing a follow-up and what kind of result I desired from this sit-down. He happily obliged.

"Welcome, Julia. Come in, come in," Rick said, as he walked past Sara, who was too busy with her lipstick, and gave a faint smile at the possible competition.

Julia was less nervous than the first time, but also a bit more curious this time. She had noticed a wonderful change and wanted to build on that. She sat down and quietly looked at him as if she was ready for him to go to work. As he took out the pocket watch, she gathered herself and got ready.

"Okay, Julia. Five...four...three...two...one..." Rick said, but this time, before he even got to one, her head slumped to the side.

"Julia, Michael would like your wardrobe to change some more. From now on, tops that have cleavage will be mandatory. Nod if you understand." He spoke sternly but quietly at her like last time.

She nodded a few times then stopped.

Rick couldn't help but notice that she had become comfortable in her short skirt and was sitting there, giving a nice view up her skirt to him.

"Julia, you will also wear more makeup, and get your hair and nails done regularly. Nod if you understand," he said in the same tone.

She nodded. Her eyes were half open and she didn't focus on anything; she just looked down at the floor. He could have left her in this trance for hours. It was taking so well to her.

"Lastly, Julia, I want you to develop more submissive tendencies when you are with Michael. Make sure his needs come first," he said, then paused. "Your fiancé is too submissive for your desires. Nod if you understand."

She nodded slowly. Her brain was absorbing it all, but subconsciously. She had no idea these two men were going to manipulate her into something she wasn't.

"One...two...three...four...five," --snap-- Rick snapped his fingers, as he watched her head pop up.

She was foggy for a moment, then she spoke, "Wow, I always feel so relaxed and refreshed after these sessions, Rick. Thank you so much for your help."

She left the office that day but didn't return to work. It was almost the end of the day anyway, so she took it upon herself to do some shopping, go to a salon, to treat herself with everything Rick had commanded. She didn't know why she was doing it, but she felt compelled to.

That night when she got home, she was a bit distant from her fiancé. She didn't think too much of it, she just didn't have a desire to be there. Finally, she went to bed much earlier than usual, just to avoid him.

The next morning, Julia woke up at about five o'clock. She usually didn't get up till seven, but today was special. After a quick shower, she started right in with her makeup and teasing her hair that she had highlighted more blonde. Her pushup bra set her breasts up nicely; she put on her button-up top and rolled the sleeves a little bit up her wrists. The top was a satin-type material but clung to her nicely. It was a light blue and matched her eyes. The dark-blue skirt took her a minute to slide into and zipped up. Even though she was fairly skinny, the skirt was tight. It was about mid-thigh on her.

She stopped and looked in the mirror. She pulled her skin-toned stockings up, and the skirt back over them. She stepped into her platform pumps and stood much taller now. She looked at herself and thought something was wrong. She popped open her top button, then another. She did one more, and then from nowhere, she understood or would have ever deemed acceptable, before she undid one last one. She had unbuttoned to below her breasts. The satin top clung to her bra but still showed a good amount of cleavage. She did a quick turn and then looked one last time.

"I hope Michael likes this," she whispered to herself, as she grabbed her things and headed out the door.

She was early when she got to the office. Normally, the first ten minutes were spent going over messages, emails, and such, but this morning, she spent the whole time checking her breasts to make sure they were sitting upright and exposed enough. She couldn't wait for Michael to arrive.

"Good morning Julia." I loudly proclaimed when I walked in.

"Morning, Mr. Ross." She looked puzzled, as she said it, then smiled.

She had never called me that. I always had her call me Michael. As she stood up her chest bounces a bit and I could tell she hoped I had liked the look of her breasts in the top.

"Wow. Julia, I don't know how you do it every day, but you look amazing again, just like yesterday, and the day before that," I said, as I gave her a smirk, as I looked her over.

She handed me my coffee and told me all the messages. I let her know I had a long phone call in my office and to hold all calls and meetings. As I walked by her and into my office, I could hear her mumble to herself, "More cleavage, I think." I just smirked and kept on going.

A few minutes later, the phone at the reception desk rang. It was Rick. He was calling to check in on Julia. She told him everything was going great, but she might need another session. He happily agreed and told her to come right over.

She arrived a half hour later. She walked in and there was Sara. Sara was dressed in a more slutty way than Julia, but it was close. They both eyed each other as if it was a competition. Rick came out quickly and took Julia to the back. She knew the drill and didn't want to waste any of his time. Plus, she didn't know why, but she loved how she felt after and she just wanted to get to that point.

12