Hypnotized Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So all the changes have been good, Julia?" Rick asked as he took a glimpse of her cleavage.

"Oh yes. I love how I'm changing. I hope Michael does, too," she said with a smile, as she fixed her hair. She looked over at him eagerly awaiting the watch.

"Well let's get to it then. Five...four...three...two...one..." he said without hesitation, then watched her head drop.

"Julia, it is okay for you to look slutty at work for Michael. Nod if you understand," he said in his same stern, soft voice.

She slowly nodded like usual. She was falling deeper each time she got put under.

"Julia, you will develop an oral sensation. When something touches your lips, when you suck on something, you will get aroused. Don't fight the urges. Let it turn you on. Nod if you understand." As he said this, he was trying to hold back his desire to ravage her right there.

She nodded compliantly, then her head dropped back down.

"One...two...three...four...five..." --snap-- He looked at her, hoping what he had just gone through would stick.

Julia arose slower than usual. She was in a bit of a daze, as Rick helped her out to her car. The multiple sessions were starting to take a toll on her. She was more easily falling under and becoming less aware of what her new settings being implanted in her were.

Rick texted me that they would need to take a break for a week or two, so she could catch up on everything. I agreed with the suggestion but was curious to see what I was about to receive back at work.

It took her a few minutes before she left the office. She sat in her car, a bit confused. Finally, as she came to, she thought coffee might help her. It was still the morning, and she had gotten up early, so she just assumed she was tired from the night before.

There was a gas station right around the corner from the office. She parked and got out. Her skirt rose a bit, but she didn't seem to care. She got up to the door, then stopped, as she looked over at another woman. She was on her phone outside, but also had just pulled a cigarette away from her lips. Julia didn't know why, but the image of the small white item on her lips and then the smoke exhaling compelled her. After a few seconds, she snapped from her trance and walked inside.

She went and got a coffee. She had never loved the coffee in the gas station, but she didn't care. She was just in a hurry to get back to the office for Mr. Ross. She got to the counter, stopped, and looked at the cashier.

"Can I get a pack of those Marlboro Lights, please," she said, with a confused look at the cashier. She hadn't smoked since a few weeks in college, but she felt compelled to get something for her lips' attention.

"Long or short?" The cashier asked, with a quick glimpse of her cleavage.

She knew what the question meant, but was confused and not sure why she was even thinking of an answer. Why was she buying cigarettes?

The words leave her mouth, "Long, oh, and this coffee, obviously." She put the coffee on the counter, gathered herself, and smiled.

As fast as she could walk in the heels, she headed to her car. She got in and took a sip of the coffee. She had no idea why, but a little moan left her lips. She put it down and sped back to the office.

She headed behind the building. There was nowhere to sit back there, so she put her coffee on the ground and lit a cigarette. She coughed a bit, at first, but then the next exhale was smooth. Her pussy quivered as the cigarette met her lips and left them ever so slowly; the smoke exiting her mouth even slower, as she tried to keep it on her lips. She moaned a few more times. She was unsure of what was going on, but she liked it.

Just as she finished the cigarette, she hurriedly stomped it out and ran inside to the bathroom. Her legs quickly parted and her skirt rose even faster. She couldn't figure out the reasoning behind such an inappropriate action at work, but her fingers were slowly working over her pussy. Her other hand covered her mouth to dampen her moans. She didn't want to get caught by anyone, so she went as fast as she possibly could. Finally, she released all her pent-up sexual frustration to a long, muffled climax.

I saw her car pull past the building and wondered as to what was going on and why she hadn't come in. I noticed her walk behind the building but didn't know why she just stayed back there. I walked past the bathroom and out the back and noticed the freshly stomped cigarette and the coffee. The smell of smoke still lingered in the air. I came and walked, slower this time, past the bathroom trying to not make a noise. I could hear some light banging and also a couple of muffled moans. I was sure what Julia was up to, but I was going to leave it alone, to see what had progressed. I went back to my office and waited.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to work, Mr. Ross," she said, as she brushed her hands over her skirt to straighten it out, and smiled at me.

"It's okay, Julia. Is everything all right with you?" I said, with a concerned look.

"Yes. I think I just need the rest of the day. Some personal stuff," she said with a frown, as she looked down.

I let her go. She quickly drove off. I called Rick and he went over everything they did and said. He told me to give it a day to see how she was, and that if I ran into any real issues, I should call him the next day. I was more nervous than he was, but he had already gone through all of this with Sara.

The next morning, I arrived before Julia. I was very nervous, as I watched the time click down close to her arrival. Just then, her car pulled into her usual spot and she slowly got out of it. She stood up slowly in the black platform-pump heels. They had to be six inches and made even her short legs look long and amazing. She had on one of those bodysuit-type tops. It was bright pink and long-sleeved. It clung to her body, almost as if it was painted on. The V in the front went well below her breasts, and exposed more of them than I had ever seen; her nipples were trying hard to pierce through the material. The skirt was black to match the heels. It had this shiny, rubbery look to it. When she turned around to close the car door, I noticed that it just went past the bottom of her ass cheeks. She strutted in slowly and confidently, as she opened the door with a big smile.

"Morning, Mr. Ross. I'm sorry about yesterday," she said, as she smiled and quickly came in to hug me.

"It is okay, Julia. I was very worried about you," I said with a smile, as I looked at her slowly. I was at the point now, where I could just gaze at her chest and she would fluff it up to make sure it looked right.

"I broke it off with Ben," she said with a small frown, then a smile. "But I'm much better off now."

Ben was her fiancé. I had only met him a few times and he seemed like a nice guy. Honestly, when all of this started, if I knew that might have been an outcome, I wouldn't know what I would have done. The progress of Sara and Rick's desire to try his manipulative ways again just overpowered me. I could go back, but I wasn't sure how it would work out.

"Mr. Ross, is it okay if I go see Rick again?" she asked, with an innocent look.

"Not that it is any of my business, but what do you want him to help you with?" I replied, with a curious look at her, then a gaze back down at her chest.

"I don't know, but I've had some different feelings lately and I like them, but I'm just not sure about everything," she said, looking past me out the glass of the front door and then back at me.

I assured her it would be fine, and that she should head over now and I would let Rick know she was coming. Just as she stepped out the door, I phoned him.

"Hey, Rick. Umm, she seems fine, but she wants to come over and see you now," I said into the phone, as I watched her strut slowly out to her.

"That's fine. I just sent Sara to get coffee. That usually takes her over an hour," he said with a laugh.

There was a long pause, then he spoke up. "Want me to push her more?"

"Do what you think is best to do next, Rick. I have to go," I said quickly. I wanted to dissolve myself from the situation. I was trying to justify that this was Rick's and not my doing, but I knew I was a full participant.

Julia arrived promptly at Rick's. She smiled and hugged him and they headed back to the usual room, where he did all his hypnosis. She sat down and the hot pink of her thong top was visible between her legs. She smiled, as she fixed her hair and looked at Rick to get ready.

"I'm feeling more carefree, Rick, and I like it. I'm not sure what I should ask for you to do next," she said, as she looked around the room, confused.

"I think I know how to handle it," Rick said, as he took out the pocket watch and started to sway it. "Five...four...there...two...one..."

Just like before, her head dropped even before he hit one.

"Julia, you're a dumb, sweet girl who needs to follow Mr. Ross's lead. Nod if you understand," he said, with his usual soft but stern tone.

She nodded slowly with approval.

"You will always do what is in his best needs. Nod if you understand." He looked at her hot body.

She nodded.

"One...two...three...four...five..." --snap-- Rick watched her react. She moved quicker than before but had a confused look.

"Oh, Rick. I didn't even know I was supposed to be seeing you today. Was I under again?" she said with a smile, as she subconsciously pushed her tits out a bit for him to see.

"Oh you just popped by, but it's okay, Julia. Everything is going great. Mr. Ross is probably needing you back at the office, though," he said with a devious smile, as they both stood up.

Rick walked her out to her car and helped her get in. She sat there for quite some time. It was long enough that he had to walk back out.

"Is everything okay, Julia?" he asked, with a concerned look on his face.

"Don't laugh at me. I don't remember how to get back to the office," she said with a sad look on her face, as she stared at him.

Rick consoled her and took her phone. He put the office location in the GPS and told her to just follow the blue lines, and it would lead her back. He told her to call Mr. Ross if anything happened. He even went as far as to walk out next to her car, as she drove slowly, pointing which way she should be headed.

It took her a bit longer than usual to get back to work. I was watching intently to make sure she made it back. The car parked and the window rolled down, but she stayed inside. I saw the puff of smoke exit the window, and then the cigarette dangling outside the car between her fingertips and long, hot-pink nails. I couldn't tell if she was masturbating, but I could see her moving around a bit and her lying back in the seat. After about fifteen minutes or so, she slowly exited the car and walked towards the office. I went back to my office as if to play it off like I hadn't noticed anything. It was getting harder and harder each day, to conceal how aroused I got by seeing her. I sat back behind my desk when the door pushed open.

"I'm back, Mr. Ross!" she said with a big smile, as her tits bounced up and down some with her enthusiasm.

"Welcome back, Julia. Is everything okay?" I said, with a concerned but not genuine look on my face.

"Oh yes! Well, except I got lost getting back. Umm, Mr. Ross... do you need anything?" she asked, with a curious look on her face.

"Oh, umm, I'm not sure, Julia. What do you mean?" I said, with a confused tone. I was trying to control my emotions and not let on that I knew what she might be implying at.

She walked over to my desk, and leaned against it, slowly. Her skirt rode up, exposing more of her thighs, as she looked down at me, sitting. Her tits were pushed together and right in front of my face. I just smiled as I looked at her.

"I really could use some stress relief. Do you like to suck cock, Julia?" I said as if it was almost a command and not a question.

She smiled and quickly knelt in front of me. She struggled with my buckle and her nails, and I had to help her there. I parted my legs, so she could get in closer. She pulled my pants down, then my boxer briefs. My hard cock flopped out a few inches in front of her face. She looked up at me, then back down at my cock. Her lips quickly moved over the head. I lay back in the office chair and let out a little gasp of air. It wasn't even one full motion up and down of her mouth on my cock, 'til she let out a moan. She started bobbing on it and moaning more and more. I watched, as her hand moved down to her pussy, and she started to rub herself up under her skirt.

"I'm sorry. It is a bit bigger than my fiancé's. Well, I guess, ex," she said, as she giggled after the word 'ex'.

"You're doing great, Julia. I feel better already." I looked down at her with approval.

She had a disappointed look on her face as if I was lying to her. Her lips were inches from the head of my cock, as she looked up at me. She took the hand that I was holding the base of my cock with and put it on the back of her head.

"Maybe you should help me. Don't worry about me, it is all about your pleasure, Mr. Ross." She continued to move her mouth back down on my cock.

I pushed down on the back of her head, then let her bob back up. We worked in sequence. I would push down and let go, she would come back up. I felt her wriggle her body as a reflex and gag a few times, but she didn't say anything; she just kept going.

The whole time, the fingers on her other hand worked furiously rubbing herself. Her moans became louder and louder, the longer she sucked and rubbed her pussy. Truth be told, I didn't last long the first time. I couldn't hold it in but gave her no warning. My cum just rushed into her mouth one time, as I pushed her down. My cock quivered in her mouth and her eyes looked up at me as if she wanted this more than me. She came off of it and swallowed slowly.

"Mmm that was awesome, Mr. Ross. Did you enjoy me? Did I do well enough?" she said, with a pleading look.

"You were great, Julia. Sorry I came so quickly, but you just are great at that," I said with a smile, as I looked down at her.

She didn't say anything back. She took her tongue and licked up any of the cum that dripped down on the sides of my cock. She worked intently to make sure it was clean. She didn't move from her knees 'til I started to fix my pants. She stood up slowly, with some help from the desk. Her skirt was up around her waist, and she looked down at me sitting.

"I'm going to go wait at my desk 'til you need me again, Mr. Ross," she stated, as she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Julia." It was all I could muster up to say. I reached out and gave her exposed ass cheek a rub and a squeeze. She giggled, as she walked out of my office, the skirt up around her waist, not really a priority to her to fix it.

_______________

12