Hypnotized at College

Story Info
Two couples attend a hypnotist show at college.
1.9k words
3.91
25.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was anxious about tomorrow night's event. She had never been to a hypnotist show. She had seen videos of groups of people being put under and made to do silly foolish things. In the back of her mind she had always doubted their validation and wanted to witness one first hand.

Sharon, her boyfriend Nick, and their gay couple friends Mark and John were all going to the show together. They had all become friends in their freshman year of college. Now that they were in the final semester of school hanging out together seemed even more relevant.

Mark and John had met just a few weeks after Sharon and Nick had started seeing each other. Both couples had been together ever since.

The night for the event arrived and the couples were ready to have a good time and be entertained.

The show started off with the hypnotist asking for volunteers from the audience. A few people raised their hands and were called up on stage. Some of the things they were made to do, sing happy birthday, cluck like a chicken and give an acceptance speech for winning an academy award.

The hypnotist then asked if there were any couples in the audience. Of course all four friends raised their hands. Nick and Mark were chosen to participate. Neither wanted to do it without their respective partners but were urged on by their partners and the audience. They finally gave in and headed to the stage.

Nick and Mark were not that concerned having seen what the other participants had been asked to do.

The hypnotist joked around with Nick and Mark's other halves about how embarrassed they wanted their boyfriends to be. Both Sharon and John gave their thumbs up to be as inventive as he wanted.

Nick and Mark turned different shades of red as their embarrassment spread across their faces.

After getting the boys hypnotized the hypnotist turned to the audience for suggestions. All sorts of ideas came rumbling from the mass of people gathered to see the show.

"Have them yodel, make them spin around in circles then try to walk, have them flap their arms and try to fly" all kinds of suggestions flowed from the crowd.

The hypnotist heard a faint voice from, he thought, somewhere in the back of the arena, "Have them strip!"

A fun and evil thought came to him. This was a college adult audience and maybe it was time to try something new and a bit risqué.

He announced to the audience, "I heard have them strip, how does that sound to everyone?"

Susan and John looked at each other with shock and dismay. Surely the guy couldn't be serious. They started trying to get his attention, waving and shouting for him to stop. The hypnotist paid them no attention and continued with his plan.

First the hypnotist explained to the audience that no one under hypnosis would do anything their subconscious did not want to do.

This at least made Sharon and John feel better but in the backs of their minds both were thinking their partners liked walking around naked at home.

The hypnotist instructed the two men to remove their shirts. Both participants followed his order and stood on stage bare chested. Both men were handsome with toned bodies.

The crowd gave an appreciative round of applause and shout outs.

Again from the crowd he heard, "More, more, more!"

The under tranced men removed their shoes and socks when instructed by the hypnotist.

Standing on stage with only their pants left on, the hypnotist asked Nick and Mark if they had been friends for a long time. Mark answered by saying, "Yes for over three years now."

"Nice," responded the hypnotist. Then he suggested since they were such good friends they might want to help one another undress.

Mark started to remove Nick's belt. He then slipped it out of the loops of Nick's pants and dropped it on the stage floor. As soon as Mark finished Nick repeated the process on Mark. Next Mark began unfastening Nick's pants while Nick did the same thing to him.

Both pairs of pants slipped down their bodies and puddled around their ankles. Each one taking turns stepping out of their respective pair. There they stood in just their underwear on stage in front of the crowd.

The hypnotist started taking bows for his performance.

"How about that, am I good or what?" he announced.

Both Sharon and John exhaled big breaths thinking the worst was over. As the tension eased for Sharon and John and the hypnotist finished taking in the applause. The audience watched closely as the two men on stage weren't finished.

Nick reached for Mark's underwear and began slowly pulling them down his toned college body. As Mark was starting to stand back upright Mark grabbed Nicks boxer briefs and whoosh they were off and around his feet.

By the time the hypnotist turned to observe what was happening both men were standing in front of the entire audience facing each other completely naked. The audience had a profile view of both men's bodies as well as their genitalia. "Oh my god, I've never had this happen before, I'm not sure what to do..."

He was interrupted by yet another outburst from the crowd, "Make them slow dance."

He put his hand to his ear as if he didn't hear correctly and asked, "Did you say slow dance?"

As soon as he uttered slow dance the two men embraced and began to dance, their bodies pressed tight against each other.

The crowd howled with delight. "This is the best show I've ever seen, I'm gonna post this video on youtube. This guy is fantastic I hope he comes back, I'm going to tell all my friends about his show."

The hypnotist was hearing all these accolades and realized this was his opportunity for his 15 minutes of fame.

Sharon and John couldn't believe what they were seeing. Their respective boyfriends were completely naked and literally dancing cheek to cheek in a public arena.

As the men danced you could see their penises were smushed together and with each turn the crowd got a perfect view of each of their naked asses.

The crowd was still loving what they were being shown. Another idea was shouted out, "Have them kiss and make out!"

The hypnotist shook his head and said, "That's a bit too much, don't you think?"

Boos and hisses spewed from the audience.

"Oh crap was this about to go south on him?" he thought. Everything was going along so well, the crowd was really loving his show. He couldn't afford to disappoint his audience after all so far this had been his best show ever.

The hypnotists looked out over the excited crowd and explained, " Hypnotic suggestions are only that. The participants will only do what their subconscious will let them do. In other words if I suggest something either didn't want to do they wouldn't do it."

Again Sharon and John respectively took sighs of relief. The embarrassment they had been subjected to so far had been enough for a lifetime.

From the crowd, "Have 'em makeout!" rang out again.

"Ok but remember what I told you so don't blame me when these guys just stand there looking confused."

He turned to the two naked boys still slow dancing and said, "Ok guys when I clap my hands I want you to stop dancing and go to town making out with each other. You won't be able to get enough of each other, just as if you had suddenly found your life mate. Ok guys make out with each other," as he clapped his hands.

Nick immediately grasped Mark's head, pulled him in close and started passionately kissing him. Mark responded with an equal eagerness, devouring Nick's kisses. The two men, one gay one straight, in the throws of intimacy. There hands were roaming up and down each other's body pausing to pay attention to sensitive erotic areas. Nick grabbed Marks ass cheeks massaging them as if he thought they might try to run away from his grasp.

Sharon could not believe what she was seeing. Her boyfriend of over three years was consuming another man, her best friend's boyfriend. The same thoughts were spinning around in John's head.

The crowd silenced in amazement watching the two naked men continue their pawing and groping of each other. Nick began his slow descent down Mark's glistening body stopping at his engorged nipples to kiss and gently bite each one. He continued his journey down Marks torso finding his nose buried deep in Marks lusciously thick pubic hair. Nick was now on his knees sideways to the crowd giving them a clear view of his bouncing hard penis.

Nicks nostrils filled with the male scent of Mark's body, a scent known only by one man from another. Nick nuzzled around the base of Marks pulsing penis absorbing all his manliness. He licked the length of Marks penis from the base to the bulging pink tip before engulfing the entire phallus.

As Nick bobbed up and down Mark's penis Sharon, John, the hypnotists and the audience were in a state of surrealness. You could hear a pin drop in the arena. This was all new territory for everyone.

Mark slowly started to moan softly as he began face fucking Nicks mouth. With each thrust Marks rhythm increased until it reached a frenzied pace.Nicks own engorged penis was dripping pre cum in an almost steady stream.

Suddenly the hypnotists snapped out of his own trance of what was happening in front of him. He shouted,"When I clap my hands you both will forget any suggestions I have given you and return to your normal states.

As soon as the sound of the hypnotists clap reached the two men's ears all physical motion stopped but it was too late for Mark's orgasm that had already started. Mark pulled his rock hard penis out of Nick's mouth as it continued to shoot gobs of hot cum in Nicks mouth and all over his face.

As Marks penis slowly stopped oozing cum Nick swallowed the hot cum that was in his mouth and unconsciously stuck his tongue out to lick the last drops from the tip of Marks deflating penis.

Suddenly the two men realized where they were and that they were naked each quickly moving their hands to cover their privates. Mark discovering his penis was wet with saliva and cum while Nick found his penis as hard as it had ever been.

Embarrassed both men scurried to locate their discarded clothing and hurriedly dressed. Leaving the stage they were met by their other halves and they left the arena.

Mark and Nick started asking questions as soon as they were out of the building."What the hell happened in there and why were we naked on stage?" Nick asked.

Mark chimed in with,"Why was my dick hard, did any of the crowd see me hard?"

Nick then exclaimed, "What's this goop all over my face and did they make me eat something salty? I've got the strangest taste in my mouth."

Sharon and John just looked at each other. John handed Nick and Mark his phone. "I recorded your part of the show if you really want to know what happened but I want to warn you against watching it, I don't think any of our relationships will ever be the same again."

John was unknowingly correct. In less than six weeks Sharon and Nick broke up as did John and Mark.

There is a happy ending here(no pun)Mark and Nick are now living and loving together occasionally watching their most public first time.