Hypnotized by the Pool?! Pt. 03

Story Info
Cassie's new interests become soft goals.
3.5k words
4.4
9k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: New Goals Calibrating

Disclaimer:::: This chapter turned into a giant tease, so... I'm sorry? Also skip part 2 if you're against pee/ watersports.

Cassie smoothed out her skirt and adjusted her crop top, butterflies all in her stomach. The girl sitting in the mirror was nothing like the preppy overachiever she was used to seeing. I can't actually go out like this, can I? The skirt ended just above her knee, and even sitting with her knees touching she could her panties. But her eyes kept drifting back to the word 'jealousy' written in white across her chest. I can't actually wear this outside.

She opened her legs and leaned back on the bed. Uhg, I want someone to push me down... How about I just wear the top? I've got black workout tights that will go with it. I kinda want, like, a choker to go with this. I'll order one later tonight. Definitely painting my nails white, though. Oh and what about a naval piercing? She spread her legs, knowing she wasn't going to wear the skirt to class and day dreamed about Mia seeing her in this.

It had been a week since Cassie's talk with Mr. Kim, and she'd diligently finished listening to the new Mindfulness audios every night. Sometimes she'd change it up and listen to an older one, just for a different calming soundtrack while she studied or got ready for bed. On the floor of her room were a bunch of new fashion magazines (wearing a lot less clothing) that she used to decide which new fits to order. Everything was so expensive, though.

And she needed to choose her major...

"Dad?" Cassie came down the stairs after noticing the time, minus the skirt, and saw him with his head in his hands at the dinner table, bills covering the tabletop. A total mood killer.

"Not now, Cassie. Shouldn't you be at school?"

"I'm going," she said, a little annoyed. The distress on his face brought her back to feeling juvenile: unable to help, or even ask to help. Just a dumb kid.

He turned before she left and grabbed her wrist, noticing her crop top, she guessed, for the first time. They both knew he had no say in the matter, though. So instead of complaining, he rubbed his stubble and reminded her to submit her university applications before the deadline. She accepted. But I have no idea what I'm trying to become.

"You're smart, squirt. Just follow your interests."

She rolled her eyes and left for class. Don't call me squirt... it's inappropriate now.

In class Cassie spaced out imagining her future as the guys next to her spaced out staring at her chest. It was 9 am, and she was nibbling on the tip of her pen while her teacher droned on about Pavlov's Dog. Maybe I could be a therapist? Wearing pencil skirts and stockings while holding a clipboard sounded fun. A receptionist did that too, though, didn't they? And they didn't have to work as hard. And they had a boss ordering them around.

Would I want a male boss or a female boss?

"Miss Berg, would you mind giving the class your thoughts?"

My thoughts?

Cassie scrambled to recall what the teacher was talking about and form a reasonable non-answer when a wave of anxiety hit her. Suddenly for whatever reason Cassie was so nervous she could barely talk. 'Uhm, uhm, uhm...' She also felt compelled not to just give up and apologize, but answer her instructor. Eyes squeezed together, she replied: "If I'd want a male or female boss..."

Someone chuckled, most of the class cringed.

"Right, well that's not what we're talking about is it? I expected more from you, Cassie. Would anyone else like to guess what Pavlov applied this experiment to?"

Cassie turned bright right and slouched down into her books. A text vibrated her purse.

(M) do you still want your reward slut?

(C) Yes please.

(M) its literally miss or mam or captain. Why is that so hard?

Nvm you'll learn later

I convinced my boyfriend you could be fun

Come over friday night

Don't come over looking like a teenager

Be hot for once perv

Cassie's breathing quickened. I mean, yeah, obviously she has a boyfriend. Why did she think otherwise? She'd been with a guy when they went to the theaters — obviously. Cassie exhaled. It still stung, but it also wasn't like she could just rewind her emotions and stop being excited to see Mia. Carefully, she re-read the texts and replied: "Yes, captain."

There was a problem, though. Her bank account was literally in the double digits. She had the outfit, sure (if she was brave enough to wear the skirt). But Mia's fashion sense included the whole package. Cassie needed jewelry, accessories, the right heels, the right make-up. She'd need a miracle to come up with that kind of money so fast, and it wasn't like her dad was loaded. Who has that kind of cash?

Mr. Kim. That golden trophy sitting in his office. I could... steal it.

Now that was an idea! And stealing from Mr. Kim in particular was even more so. He was just so perfect to steal from? From others, it would feel wrong, but from Mr. Kim it just made sense. Why did he deserve to have stuff and not someone from the actual swim team? He was probably already paid well enough; whatever she took from his office wouldn't even be noticed. Well, a trophy is a display piece. She'd have to replace it with a plastic one or something. Like a cat burglar. Cassie felt goose-bumps across her bare stomach and rubbed her thighs together.

Who's going to suspect me? If he's dumb enough to just leave it in his office, he doesn't need it at all.

After class, Cassie was so fascinated by the idea she stopped by the dollar store and bought a plastic look-alike of the trophy in Mr. Kim's office. It was identical. Totally stock-standard.

In the store, however, she was definitely attracting more attention with her croptop than normal. Eyes lingered from both men and women, but somehow women were more brazen about it. Jealous? She smirked and hummed Karma while flirting with the idea of stealing a candy bar. I'm kind of bad, aren't I?

At the register the clerk was a middle-aged, balding white dude who couldn't help himself from taking a glance at her cleavage after each item. Cassie soaked up the attention and grabbed her wrists behind her back, bouncing up and down absentmindedly.

What if she had stolen a chocolate bar, though? These dollar stores were so cheap. There was barely a single attendant for the whole shop.

He'd have to stop her.

"Marlene, watch the register!"

What?

Her reaction would be just a hair too slow before he'd grab and start dragging her into the back office. Marlene would nod, knowing he was handling another delinquent shoplifter and take the till. "Stupid bimbo," one of the customers would mumble. "I'm not—" "Shut it," he'd say, clamping a hand over my mouth.

What the fuck!?

The difference in strength would be too much for Cassie to fight. His big hairy forearms would fold around her and drag her into the backroom without any effort at all. Then he'd lock the door and toss her into the room. "Look, I can explain! It's just a chocolate bar... I..."

He wouldn't be listening, though. He'd be staring at my big stupid tits, and both of us would suddenly understand. I'm an entitled brat with big tits, and he's man I'd just wronged. How much of a fight could she put up before he'd manage to tape her mouth shut and turn up the radio?

"Nhhn, pphhh!"

"No — no talking. You lost those rights."

"Nnnhh!!"

A rough hand holding her throat, he'd push her into some cheap office chair and snip her bra off with dollar-store scissors, leaving her crop top as a kind of handle to control her jealous tits. Cassie would be so wet. Fuck, he'd have to spit on me to lube my tits up. Why do I want to be spat on? He'd probably miss and get some on my face.

Cassie gripped the door frame as she imagined him angrily wrestling off his pants and pulling out his cock. Would she try and get away while his hands were occupied? I wouldn't get very far.

Then, holding her shirt, he'd shove his cock between her tits and start humping her chest. Pressing and squeezing her boobs around his angry dick like a human pillow. The only pleasure she'd get from it would be the feeling of her nipples rubbing against the fabric. I'm such a dumb slut for getting caught. Fucking spit on me! And he would, more. Tugging her around the office as his toy, pinching, and slapping this stupid middle-class thief. "Brainless bimbo..."

I am. I'm so dumb. Use them.

How sore would her tits be? With her wrists pinched behind her back, fingers splaying out for escape but finding nothing... she'd be in pain while he was in utter pleasure. He needed this. From slaving away at his dead-end job, her tits were his reward.

Cassie would lean her head back and look into his eyes, feeling his cock throb, her nipples so hard, her pussy melting in the chair. She could picture him licking her face like an animal, sweating and groaning until he finally crossed that finish line.

"Ommhhh!" She'd wince as he grabbed her hair and came.

God, I want to watch him cum. She'd look up at her eyes to show some form of apology. Did sluts pray for cum? She wanted to. She wanted him to ejaculate all over her duct-taped mouth, chest, and hair, and then just keep her there as he mulled over what to do from his office chair. Would he let me go after that? Or keep me for round two?

Cassie wobbled at the bus stop and almost asked the guy next to her to follow her back home. Almost.

Part II: Puppy Instinct

The next day Cassie went into Mr. Kim's office and swapped out the plastic trophy for the real trophy without much trouble at all. Like, it was almost too easy. The office door wasn't locked and nobody was even around to see her do it. She just walked in and walked out (with some extra swagger for her accomplishment.)

During swim practice, the thought of gold sitting in her purse weighed on her thoughts. It wasn't until Mia reminded her, on one of their trips to the bathroom, that she realized it was already Thursday.

"Excited, perv?"

"A lot, captain."

"A lot, a lot?" Mia mocked, guiding her to the bathroom stall. Cassie would have followed Mia anywhere looking the way she did. Ink black hair laid overtop her sculpted back dripping water down to her beautiful legs; the blue swimsuit showed off every curve.

Then she looked back before opening the door and tilted her head. "Actually, I'm going to go first and you can kneel outside on the ground in front of my stall like a puppy. Act like a puppy, okay?"

Cassie blinked. Was she reading my mind? But at the same time she couldn't just jump at the opportunity... she wasn't a total degenerate. Words weren't working, however, so instead she focused on how badly she needed to pee and just kinda pouted? Squirmed? Felt strangely complicit?

Suddenly, girls from the basketball team stormed into the locker room and started talking about their game, turning Mia's smirk into something much more dangerous. Cassie watched in slow-motion as her captain walked nearer. "Would that be too embarrassing, puppy? Would you rather come inside the stall, so they don't see?"

Lockers opened and banged shut behind her; shoes slapped against the floor just around the corner. Too scared to reply, she just kinda whimpered?

"Aw, it's okay. Nobody will notice." Mia delicately pushed her by the waist into the stall and then slipped in a moment later. Cassie was breathing so fast she was nearly panting.

Mia put a hand on her head and gently pushed. "Down... all the way... good girl."

Cassie slunk down on her knees until her ass touched the cold tile, awe-struck that Mia had managed to get her to do this. Yet at the same time glitter-bombs were going off in her stomach and a part of her wished there was something under her she could grind against. Something long and filling.

"Aww," Mia whispered.

Don't aww, me! Cassie wanted to combust in a big ball of embarrassed fire! What now? Was she supposed to watch? She was totally restless; the smell of chlorine, sweat, and girl swirled up her nose. Should I stick my tongue out like a puppy? Cassie, no!

Mia pet and scratched her head "You remind me of my family dog when I was little. Always wanted to come into the bathroom to protect me." She tugged Cassie's ear then in such a way that indicated she was to turn around. "Your intentions aren't so pure, though, are they, perv?"

'No,' she tried to say. Instead she whimpered.

"That's what I thought. Now no peeking."

Cassie listened then, as a good puppy did, while Mia delicately stripped out of her swimsuit and went pee. It took every ounce of her willpower not to turn around and drool all over her korean goddess... Could Mia see her subtly wiggling? Ever so slowly pulsating against the tile? Arching her back?

The hand petting the back of her head may have been some indication.

"Good girl. You're so pathetic."

How had it come to this? How am I so-so-so horny listening Mia... pee?

Her captain got up and put back on her swimsuit barely a foot behind Cassie. Outside the stall it sounded like the basketball girls had hit the showers, so Mia's next words were allowed to be a little louder: "I adore how obedient you are. You know this wouldn't be possible if you disobeyed me. Good puppy's obey."

Cassie's brain felt like hot glue. Obeying her was the impure intention. Cassie's pussy was the only thing that threatened to break her spell... and her bladder, and her knees hurting. Mentally picturing Mia relieving herself, however, was driving her up the damn wall. I'm so gross! Cassie moaned and nodded yes.

"Turn around." Mia cupped her freshman's flush red cheek and the girl instinctively opened her mouth. The sight was utterly erotic: holding this hot young blonde by the head, completely malleable. Mia felt powerful. Controlling Cassie was like drinking lust. I should have peed directly into your mouth.

Mia stepped forward then, and put herself right up against Cassie's nose, leaning over her and peeking out of the stall. Seeing the coast was clear, she pushed the freshman's head down and stepped over her, watching the girl's expression of pure horniness sink beneath her. And then simply closed the stall behind her, like sealing Pandora's box. A shiver ran through her. "Be quick, perv. I don't want to have to stop you from touching yourself with the whole basketball team here."

Cassie moved sluggishly, standing on shaky legs as she removed her swimsuit. The embarrassing sight of her captain's pee dominated her thoughts, gross ideas swimming circles through her mind. How perverted am I? She closed her eyes and did something she'd never done before then, and straddled the toilet like a bitch. Tiny humping motions couldn't be helped as she relieved herself. I'm so so so fucking lost. Cassie bit her thumb.

When she exited the stall her captain was pretending to do something in her locker before escorting her back to practise. Not that Cassie could function after that.

Part III: Everything has a Price

After class Cassie went to the mall and sold the trophy for nearly two thousand dollars. Holy shit. Trying to play-off that she knew how much it was worth, Cassie just kept nodding as the gold dealer paid her in cash. Who knew theft could be so exhilarating, so satisfying? Since starting university she'd hardly had a hundred bucks in her account and now this? She could get used to this.

"Can I see those?" She pointed to a pair of silver and diamond earrings. The price tag read $797.97.

"Those retail for 2,400, new. I just marked them down last night."

"I'll take them."

Cassie put on the earrings before leaving the store and took a bunch of cute pictures for her instagram. Who knew stealing could be so satisfying? The feeling was like a thousand little fireworks going off inside her. She wanted to keep going, to buy more. Cassie looked around at all the shops in the mall and planned her route. Time to shop.

She got her hair done first, adding highlights to her already golden blonde hair. Then she bought some makeup, then went clothing store to clothing store. There were these leotard shirts she'd always wanted but always thought were too slutty. After wearing a crop top, though, they felt tame in comparison. A pair of jean shorts to go with them was just so hot. Lingerie shopping came last. I want a pair I can pull above my short shorts and a lacy bra. Cassie ended up spending close to three hundred on underwear.

I feel like everyone's staring at me... and I like it. Shop attendants were quick to come to her aid, families saw her coming and made space for her to walk. Even the 'lease-to-own' jet ski salesman kept coming up with new questions to ask her. "I don't even own a boat," Cassie said, twisting to get around him. "I'm sure your boyfriend does, and he'll love you even more for it." he joked. I don't have...

Cassie paused. He's trying to check if I have a boyfriend. "He — can't swim."

"Not much of a man then, is he?"

Wow, rude?

Weirded out by the sudden aggression, Cassie marched away into another store. When she was down to her last couple hundred she purchased a fresh purse on discount and kept the remaining for date money. Still, it was a good run.

Sitting in her old car felt strangely unfair loaded down under so many bags of new clothes. Maybe she should save up and buy a new car? Her earrings sparkled brilliantly in her rearview mirror as Cassie turned on the radio and drove home.

Later that night she played Mr. Kim's audios again, reveling in her successful theft, trying on different combinations of clothes, when her dad shouted from the bottom of the stairs: "Cassie! There's a boy here for you! Cassie!"

Oh no.

Cassie leapt down the stairs, trying to get to the door before Robbie said anything, but it was too late. Her dad looked at her confused and disappointed. "He's not my boyfriend," she whispered.

"You might want to tell him that," he replied.

Robbie's large silhouette loomed in the doorway, his little gentleman's hat looking especially stupid in combination with the rest of him. In comparison, Cassie had been trying her new black leotard top with a pair of ripped jean short shorts. The burst of cold wind then, seemingly conjured by the weeb himself, sent goosebumps up her legs. Her dad took a spectator's seat in the kitchen.

"Hello, my berry blossom. You look ravishing!"

Cassie crossed her arms; he'd ambushed her.

"You seem to have problems replying to my timely text messages so I thought the solution to such a problem was to visit your abode. I overheard my sister mention you'll be coming to her for a playdate tomorrow, and felt oddly lonely — despite the fact you are my girlfriend!"

How was she supposed to tell him, he wasn't her boyfriend!? This whole thing had gone on too long. I have to put an end to this.

"Look, Robbie..."

From his hoodie then, Robbie pulled out a small jewelry box.

WAIT!

Cassie almost had a heart attack. But no, thank god, Robbie wasn't proposing to her. The box opened up to reveal a beautiful necklace with a huge sapphire cut to perfection. From her brief trip into the broker's shop, the thing must have been worth 5 - 10 thousand dollars. Were those diamonds surrounding the sapphire?

She took it out of the box without thinking and held it up. I can't. Oh my god, I think those are real diamonds. It doesn't make any sense. Why does he even like me?! Cassie let him attach it behind her neck. I'll just have to... keep up the charade for another month or two and then break up with him. I... I can't decline this.

12